Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The sexy little encounter in her car had perked me up a bit to say the least, there was quite a healthy bulge in my trousers as we walked into the bar and matters weren't helped by Paige who threw her arms round my neck and gave me long, searing kiss,

She'd finished one stint on the bar and had an hours break before the next and final session of the night, so we got ourselves a drink and sat outside in the twilight while I told them all about our intentions.

"Hey that's brilliant" Paige laughed and clapped her hands with genuine pleasure,

"We could come and work for you every season!"

"That'd be great girls" I smirked, "But we intend to have a house rule that underwear may not be worn!"

"Who thought of that one?" came from Claire,

"I did"

"When?"

"About five seconds ago"

"Pervert" laughed Paige "But I'm doing the next session without them anyway, I'm getting double pay for it too!"

She was obviously a sensation and made loads of tips, Claire and I were envied by the crowd, because she kept pushing her gorgeous little pussy practically in our faces and once, she even pushed my head back and rubbed herself over my upturned face!

After her spot, we found ourselves a spot near to the little stage and watched as the happy couple walked in arm in arm.

Being show -girls by their profession, they were not only beautiful but proud to show off their stunning bodies in almost identical sheer white mini dresses with only tiny white g-strings beneath them, the dresses were in the toga style, leaving one breast bare, a different breast on each girl and a delicate gold chain linked to a gold nipple ring symbolised their love for each other.

It was a very simple and moving ceremony, really just the affirmation of their mutual love and respect, even the two sets of parents were there and led the congratulatory kisses afterwards.

"Come on then Jamie let's party" the girls grabbed me and I allowed myself to be dragged up to dance with them both.

"Are you taking us home with you Jamie?"

I was tempted, sorely tempted, but in the end I found I wanted to go home myself to be with mum and Sarah, so I settled for a very sexy three way kiss in the car park as I waited for the taxi I'd rang.

As I got into the taxi, Paige leaned in through the window and with a giggle, reminded me that I'd still got the panties she'd handed me earlier!

"Keep them Jamie" she said softly, "And you can put them on me the next time we meet, ok?"

"Ok, beautiful" but I wondered if we would ever meet again!

Mum and Sarah were in bed wrapped in each other's arms, their naked breasts squashed together and I thought they made a stunningly beautiful couple, so pretty, so sexy and so much in love with each other!

It's fair to say that the atmosphere was mixed the next day when dad arrived with his lawyer, he was genuinely sad about John and spent some time alone with Sarah, which pleased me, it showed he wasn't a complete bastard anyway.

We'd spent all morning making sure there was nothing at all to hint of our activities, I'd slept alone the previous night anyway, so I moved all my clothes into that bedroom, as well as taking my shaving gear, toothpaste, etc, etc, into the en suite bathroom.

All evidence of drugs was well hidden in a locked brief case in my room, along with the sex toys the girls had bought, we'd even gone to the trouble of hiring another car to park in the driveway, so he'd think I was doing my own thing.

We needn't have bothered really, he was very brisk and businesslike, almost as if mum's demand for a divorce had come as a relief to him as well.

He'd actually been more generous than he needed to with his settlement, mum got everything I'd demanded for her, but as well as that he settled one hundred thousands pounds on me and also half that amount on Sarah!

We chatted to each other for about half an hour before his lawyer suggested it was time for him to leave and with a handshake for me, a kiss and a hug for mum and Sarah, he walked out of our lives forever!

Unexpectedly it was Sarah who broke the silence that followed his departure, by announcing she was going down to the beach,

"Anyone coming?"

"Yeah why not, come on mum, let's see you two strutting your stuff again"

She did and so did Sarah, me? I just went along for the ride, or rather the view from behind as they strolled hand in hand along the beach, talking softly and turning to me every time the gentle sea breeze picked up the hems of their short dresses to display two beautiful little bottoms and occasionally two deliciously glistening slits between their legs.

We went to our favourite little beach bar where the girls took off the dresses and teased the barman by sitting open legged on the high stools, wriggling sexily and telling him how much they enjoyed the feel of the coverings on their pussies!

"Ha si senoras" he beamed at them proudly, "The stools, they are from the preeks of Whales"

I asked him how he new about Prince Andrew (the Prince of Wales) and received a hefty kick from mum along with a dig in the ribs from Sarah!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.