Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I felt like death warmed up when I finally awoke and even the two warm bodies sandwiching me didn't help very much.

The very second I eased myself out from between them, they closed the gap I'd left and their arms went around each other's neck.

"Bloody hell" I thought and smiled at the absurdity of it, "Imagine if I had a twin sister like mum did and woke up with her wrapped around me like that!"

I groaned as I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth and felt a pair of arms slipping around my waist.

"Hello beautiful" she said and reached for my growing erection.

"Mum?" I said,

"It's Sarah" she laughed,

"You sure?"

A deliciously dirty laugh from behind us both and the tinkling of urine into the toilet bowl convinced me she wasn't lying.

Mum waved cheekily at me from where she sat on the loo,

"I'm mummy and that dirty tart there is your aunt Sarah"

Even though I felt like shit, my bloody cock wouldn't go down and I had to almost push Sarah away from me while I stood under the shower until gradually,

my head cleared and my eyes actually began to focus properly.

"Oh it's a cover up day is it?" said mum as I walked into the kitchen wearing jeans and tee shirt.

I grinned as I took the coffee Jill held out to me and sipped it carefully,

"Give me a break girls" I pleaded, "There's two of you and one of me, I need a rest, he needs a rest" and I pointed down to my groin.

"Has anyone got a cigarette?"

Jill lit one for me and smiled as she reached over and lodged the tip just between the lips of my mother's pussy,

"What?" she laughed, "What?"

As I reached for it, mum's mobile rang,

" I bet that's Paige" she laughed, "Hello?"

My heart sank as I watched the expression on her face change into a scowl,

"Your Father" she mouthed silently and walked out into the garden, the phone hard against her ear.

I don't know what it is about twins, only twins can really understand the closeness they share, but Jill reached out and took my hand,

"She needs you Jamie" she said softly and smiled at the look of amazement on my face,

"Trust me, she needs you"

She was standing next to the low wall overlooking the beach, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed,

"Mum?"

No answer, so I tried again,

"Mum, please talk to me"

Still keeping her back to me, she whispered,

"He's gone Jamie, he's filing for divorce"

What could I say? What could anyone say?

Tears coursed down over her cheeks as I turned her round to face me,

"I want to hold you mum"

She nodded, "Please"

As soon as I wrapped my arms around her, she began sobbing uncontrollably, her whole body shook and she trembled.

Jill took her away from me with a smile of understanding and helped her into a pair of shorts, it seemed right somehow that she should be dressed.

"Give us a few minutes Jamie" she said and with an arm around her sister's waist, led her back into the kitchen.

To this day, I don't know what made me do it, but I picked mum's phone up from where she'd dropped it and hit dad's number,

"Look Suzy" he began, but I shut him up,

"It's me dad"

"Oh hi James"

"Please spare me the politeness dad" I said, "Like you, I can't stand bullshit, mum's hurting and hurting bad, so from now on, any communication you have with her will be through me or whatever solicitor you wish to use"

He laughed derisively and I felt my anger rising.

"Don't forget James that without me you don't have much of a future, - - - -"

"Hey asshole!" I shouted, "Have a car at Heathrow to meet me off the next flight from Paris, Charles De Gaulle"

"Who the hell do you think you're talk- - -, "

"Just fucking do it" and I punched the phone savagely, breaking the connection.

I still felt like a bag of shit as I stepped off the plane at Heathrow and walked straight through the non-existent customs check into the arrivals lounge.

He was there with a nervous smile on his face and an extended hand.

"James" he said correctly.

"Father" I replied and pointedly ignored the hand.

We walked silently to the car, where he beckoned for me to get into the back seat,

"Hello James" she said and I immediately got out again.

"Is this your idea of a fucking joke?" I hissed.

"James, please"

I fought to control my rising anger, God how I wanted to smash my fist into his face

"Get that fucking slag out of my sight and do it now dad" I didn't even raise my voice, but obviously I didn't need to. With a click of his fingers, he sent the car on it's way and took my arm.

"Drink?"

"A quick one, I'm going back tonight and to be honest I don't really feel too well disposed towards you dad"

"You called me dad!"

"A slip of the tongue, that's all"

The waitress placed our drinks on the table and he leaned towards me.

"I'm sorry if I've hurt your mum, James, but these things happen," he shrugged his shoulders, "You know how it is"

"Yes, I know how it is father, I know a lady who worked for you, sweated for you, cooked for you and went out at night sweeping office floors for you while you were earning peanuts, I know a little boy who never knew his father because he was too busy working and too tired when he came home, too tired to give the little boy a hug"

I took a sip of my drink, then pushed it away,

"That same lady turned a blind eye to your affairs and cried herself to sleep when you phoned with some pathetic fucking excuse to say you wouldn't be home that night"

"I don't think I want to listen to any more of this" he said and rose to his feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.