Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Oh for God's sake" I laughed, "She's at it again!"

Paige had a hand inside her panties again as she sat between the twins, watching the puzzled expressions on their faces.

Their squeals of laughter could have been heard all over the island when, with a flourish, she produced a little silver wrap and showed them the contents.

Mum (or Sarah) got the main prize and delighted Paige by sucking lasciviously at the foil, glistening with her juices and then both of them listened while I told them that Paige was due to deliver some the following night, by the same method, but without the wrapping!

"Well there's no time like the present" one of the twins suggested hopefully and Paige looked at Claire questioningly.

Claire giggled and nodded in agreement, then we all crowded round to watch while Paige eased the block of dope back into her hairless little pussy.

"Did someone mention champagne?" I suggested and to a chorus of whoops we set off back to the villa.

It was quite a sight walking behind two four achingly beautiful little bottoms, two almost completely exposed beneath the sexy white thongs and the other two peeking out teasingly from underneath their owner's micro mini skirts as they swayed their hips deliberately for my benefit.

"I think we've teased you enough" said mum, as she dropped back and linked an arm through mine, "But we couldn't resist it, the expression on your face was priceless"

"You look incredible mum" I laughed and slipped a hand down the back of her thong, "But I knew who you were all the time really"

I insinuated a finger down into the crack of her bottom and prodded it gently against the little hole there.

"Oh no you didn't" she giggled, "I'm Sarah" and ran back to join the others!

A glowing barbeque, ice -cold champagne, a beautifully warm night and four extremely sexy women, I'd died and gone to heaven!

I stood at the barbeque, "Why is it always the men-folk who do the cooking at barbeques?) turning the steaks with one hand and smoking a joint with the other one while I watched the four girls dancing together, Mum (I think) with Paige and Sarah (I think) with Claire.

Paige and mum were lip locked in an erotic, swaying clinch, mum's hands on the teenager's adorable little bum cheeks while Paige had a hand inside the front of mum's thong playing gently with her, undoubtedly soaking wet pussy.

Feeling somewhat resigned to the fact that this wasn't going to be my night, I went into my voyeur mode and settled for playing host, cooking the steaks, pouring the champagne and rolling the joints.

It wasn't all bad though, Paige insisted on keeping the dope in her pussy and said, that as I was being kind of left out, I was the only one allowed access to it!

"God I have to do all the work round here" I moaned as I slipped the sexy little panties down over her thighs and searched for the dope with my mouth.

(Well my hands were a bit greasy from the steaks!)

We ate the steaks and salad, sitting around the garden table naked, eyes and hands wandering, devouring each other as well as the food. I noticed Claire whispering in Sarah's ear and my aunt grinned as she said something and nodded towards me.

Claire raised her eyebrows questioningly and laughed,

"Really?"

"Oh yes, really"

Squeezing between me and the table, the gorgeous teenager straddled my thighs and giggled as she dipped her face to mine.

"The meal was beautiful" she whispered and kissed me tenderly, "Here's my little thank you for it"

"Ooh yes, Claire that's nice" I sighed as I felt the warm piss gushing down onto my cock, once again stirring it into life. I cupped her breasts and kneaded them gently while her tongue searched my mouth and gave me her sweet tasting saliva.

Mum took hold of Paige's hand and together they left the table to sink down on the grass in each other's arms, lips caressed throats, breasts and nipples

Thighs opened and tongues explored as they manoeuvred around into a sixty- nine, hands cupped buttocks and fingers entered tiny clutching holes, teeth nibbled gently on slippery, glistening flesh and Claire whispered softly to me,

"Later Jamie, I promise"

She leaned back against the table, legs wide apart and looked at me as Sarah made love to her wither mouth, she licked the little droplets of urine from her inner thighs before moving upwards slowly and one at a time, took each beautiful labia between her lips.

Claire moaned softly as she felt the tongue opening her, sliding in between the folds of her cunt, her own tongue emerged and licked each lip as she ground herself down onto Sarah's mouth

"Fuck her Jamie" she said almost inaudibly and Sarah's bottom wiggled invitingly as I dropped to my knees behind her.

She squealed but pushed back against me as the tiny puckered hole opened slowly and the head of my achingly hard cock entered her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.