Holiday with Mum
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next stop was the grocery store where she teased me unmercifully by lovingly gripping the cucumbers in her fist and running her hand up and down over the firm green vegetable.

"Yes I think that's just the right size" she giggled, picking up a long thick specimen and dropping it into the trolley.

It was the turn of the whipped cream next, reaching up onto the top shelf, she turned and smiled at me as the short denim skirt rode up to display the underside of her sexy little bum cheeks.

"You can do a lot with whipped cream you know" she laughed and added the largest one she could find into the trolley!

"Now let's see, where are the strawberries I wonder?"

"I love strawberries mum" I said and she giggled again,

"Fresh cream, whipped cream or pussy cream?"

She bent over, squatted down, rubbed against me and generally did her best to be as outrageous as possible, even to the point of asking a male assistant if a particular brand of shaving foam would be suitable for what she called a delicate area of her skin!

"How do you fancy shaving me?" she asked and laughed as I growled hungrily,

"Sure but on one condition"

"Oooh I like conditions, is it sexy?"

"Mum with you around, everything is sexy, I want you to shave me too!"

"Oh god yes" she laughed, "I've gone all squishy at the thought of it!"

We did shave each other, but as with everything else mum and I seemed to do together it took a very long time, she sat in an armchair in the lounge, a leg draped obscenely over each arm while I rubbed the foam in gently.

"You look so fucking horny like that mum" I said and she smiled sexily,

"I feel deliciously naughty darling" she agreed as I began wiping the razor carefully over her pubes, "In fact I'm beginning to tingle all over!"

She seemed to be hovering almost on the brink of an orgasm as I gently removed any stray hairs from around her sexy little anus and rinsed all the remaining foam off with a warm, damp cloth

"There, all done" I said and planted a kiss on the freshly shaved skin just above her slit,

She gasped and I felt her spasm with pleasure, using both hands I gently pulled her pussy lips apart and probed inside her with my tongue.

"Jamie" she hissed and reaching down, she gripped my hair, pulling my face hard into the deliciously aromatic haven of her cunt. She was already cumming before my tongue found the tiny hole of her uterus and probed gently, but as I pursed my lips and sucked hard she literally exploded with a scream and my efforts were rewarded by a long stream of fresh urine, spurting into my eager mouth.

A finger craftily inserted into her anal cavern prolonged the exquisite sensations and her legs wrapped tightly around my neck kept me at my self imposed task until she calmed down enough to let me go. I didn't go though, I pulled her up into a sitting position and held her in my arms, she was crying and I didn't understand why!

"Talk to me mum" I whispered worriedly, but she just gripped me and wept. All I could do was to hold her tightly until her shoulders stopped shaking, then she kissed my neck and said softly, "I'm sorry Jamie, really darling, I'm sorry"

I put both hands on her shoulders and looked into her tear filled eyes,

"What's wrong mum, tell me?"

She shook her head and smiled, albeit somewhat crookedly,

"Nothing darling" she said and wiped the back of both hands across her eyes, "There's absolutely nothing wrong at all, don't you know yet that women always cry when they're happy?"

I felt the relief flooding through me, I'd been convinced there was something awful that she'd decided to tell me

"Aw mum, you silly woman, so there's nothing wrong then?"

"Nothing at all, except that I'm so happy, I'm worried that it's all going to go wrong!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.