Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was late when I awoke alone in the huge emperor sized bed and followed my nose down to the kitchen where mum was taking some croissants from the oven.

She wore one of my shirts, far too big for her and I thought how small and vulnerable she was, how utterly fucking gorgeous too!

She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her breasts through the shirt.

"Breakfast, you horny boy" and she squealed as I lifted her up onto the worktop.

"The coffee will get cold" she protested but not too convincingly as I snaked my tongue into her mouth.

"You taste of pussy" she breathed and returned my kiss hungrily.

"Opening the shirt I teased her nipples into hard little buds of desire as she sucked at my tongue.

"This is what I want for breakfast" I said and dropped to my knees between her legs,

"Oh no Jamie don't" she tried to pull me back up to my feet, "No darling, I've not showered yet, I'm all sweaty and horrible!"

"Sweaty yes" I said with a chuckle, "Horrible, never!" and kissed the slightly stubbly mound above her sex.

"Jamie, oh God, you're insatiable" she giggled as my tongue parted the folds of her cunt. Her fragrance filled my nostrils like an aphrodisiac inflaming me, arousing me, as if I needed any arousing, slowly I licked from her clitoris right through the aromatic, sticky wetness of her cunt, down to the darling little anus

which I teased open with my tongue

"Oh God darling, don't ever stop doing this to me" she moaned and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders. "You're incredible Jamie, absolutely fucking incredible!"

I used my tongue like a miniature penis, gently fucking her as she pushed back against me, sighing with pleasure and lust.

"Fuck me Jamie" she said quietly, almost shyly, "Fuck me there again, watch it going into me, watch your cock fucking my bum hole!"

Before I could pull away she giggled and a trickle of urine ran down onto my tongue and I lapped it eagerly,

"Fuck yes mum, more" I gasped but she shook her head,

"I can't baby, I went when I got up" she giggled again as I stood up and nudged my cock against her tiny hole, "But there'll be more later, a lot more!"

I slipped into her anus easily, aided by the lubrication from my saliva and she leaned back against the wall,

"Can you see it Jamie, can you see your cock in my bum hole?"

"Oh yes mum" I gasped, "Fuck, that looks so fucking sexy!"

"Deeper darling, do it harder, fuck me, shag me, fuck my slutty little arsehole!"

"I'm not gonna last mum" I hissed as I rammed myself into her clutching rectum,

"Me neither baby, cum with me, shoot it into me darling!"

Her hands gripped my hips and her nails dug into my flesh as she fought to split herself in two on my cock!

"I'm cumming" I hissed and she screamed as her own orgasm threatened to overwhelm her in it's intensity. She felt my spunk splattering against the walls of her rectum, I felt her sphincter muscles gripping me, her nails dug in deeper and we climaxed together, no longer just mother and son, but lovers too, joined in the most forbidden of taboos, the taboo of incest!

The market was bustling, bright and cheerful stalls offering everything a holiday -maker could possibly need as well as a lot that they bought, but didn't need!

Mum wore a tight fitting tee shirt, deliberately and proudly displaying the mounds of her nipples beneath the thin material and a short tight, denim mini skirt that clung seductively to her curvy little bottom.

Among sun bronzed, teenage beauties who openly flaunted their firm young bodies, she still stood out, men ( and more than a few women ) looked at her, then looked again, she was self assured now, cheerful and with a wickedly sexy gleam in her eye!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.