Holiday with Mum
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a beautiful, long, slow and very tender coupling, we wrapped our arms around each other and just sat there with mum's breasts squashed against my chest, our mouths occasionally touching whilst I told her my thoughts and desires!

"If he really loved you mum, he wouldn't be fucking her would he?"

"Well I'll tell you something you don't know Jamie" she said and squeezed her vaginal muscles around my cock, "But you must never, ever let you father know that I've told you"

"Of course I won't mum, I promise"

"Ok" Then she sighed and wiggled her bottom sexily, "Your cock is doing wonderful things to my pussy you know! Anyway as I was about to say, it's not always been like this with your father and I, when we met we spent nearly as much time in bed as we did out of it, every opportunity we got, we were at it like rabbits and remember I was still only thirteen then!"

That made my cock jerk inside her and she giggled, "Pervert, I can read your mind!"

"I bet you were a sexy little bitch" I said and reached round to caress her cheeks.

"Well put it this way", she snaked her tongue between my teeth,

"Try to imagine me, a nice, innocent little schoolgirl sitting in class, panties soaking wet and dreaming about spending the whole evening in bed with a twenty three year old man"

"Wow, sexy" I pulled her buttocks apart and she moaned as my finger ran lightly over her anus!

"That's not all" she said and began moving up and down on my cock,

"Can you imagine that same innocent little thirteen year old sitting in the classroom with no panties on at all, because her best friend has got them in her schoolbag, just like that thirteen year old has got her friend's panties in her schoolbag?"

"Oh fuck mum, is that true?"

"Oh yes! Everything I'm telling you is true, that's why I don't hate your dad, because I'm not exactly lily white you know!"

"No I know you're not" I laughed and thrust upwards into her pussy, "You're pink in a lot of places, pink and wet!"

"Mmmm, nice" she sighed and rotated her hips lewdly, "But let me finish, can you imagine the two thirteen year olds in bed together, doing everything to each other, tongues, fingers, toys, even bananas?"

"Who was she mum?" I could sense that I wasn't going to last much longer

"Push that finger in" she said softly and moaned with pleasure as the digit slid easily into the little puckered hole,

"Can't you guess?"

I didn't have a clue and I was having trouble concentrating on my thoughts anyway with my horny mother impaled not only on my cock, but a finger too!

"God mum no, tell me!"

She giggled again and flicked her tongue into my ear,

"Think about it Jamie, think about how two thirteen year old girls could go to bed together, sleep together, even bathe together without raising suspicion"

For the life of me, I couldn't think who it could have been, her sphincter muscles were squeezing my finger, pulling it deeper into the deliciously tight recesses of her anus, her vaginal muscles were milking my cock, her breasts were squashed against my chest and she was licking inside my ear! How the hell was I supposed to think of anything else but that lot?

"I'm cumming Jamie" she hissed, "Fuck me baby, fuck mummy's hot little cunt, oh God yes!"

I rammed my finger in knuckle deep and felt my own climax rushing towards me, towards where her juices were soaking me!

"Who mum, tell me please!"

"Jamie, oh fucking hell Jamie, you're so big" she clung to me as she came and the last words she was capable of as she surrendered herself to her climax were,

"I'm a twin Jamie, it was your aunt Sarah!"

I thought I was never going to stop spurting in the warm, clutching softness of her cunt as she spasmed in ecstasy, fucking hell she was telling me she'd had a lesbian affair with her own sister!

Still naked we walked down onto the beach hand in hand and into the beautifully warm water of the Mediterranean,

"So where does dad come into all this?"

She looked at me and smiled,

"For someone with the sexual appetite that you've got, you're a bit naïve you know"

It was said kindly though and she squeezed my hand,

"Your dad was fucking us both!"

I was still digesting what I'd been told as we waded deeper letting the water take us off our feet. We swam lazily for a few minutes then came together again and stood holding each other

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.