Holiday with Mum
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Mum, where the hell did that come from?"

I could hardly see her through my tears of laughter, it was the most remarkable thing I'd ever seen her do!

She was still shaking with laughter too, rocking back in her chair and lifting her knees up under her chin to hug herself.

"For God's sake mum" I laughed, "Will you please stop flashing your pussy at me!"

"Yup no problem" she said and sat upright, knees together with her hands folded demurely in her lap.

"Is that better?" she was dying to laugh again, I'd never, ever seen her like this before.

"No actually it's not" I said as I poured myself another vodka, "I think I prefer the wild you, the one that tells my ex girlfriend I'm fucking you"

She blushed and grinned at me, "Say that again"

"Bloody hell" I laughed again, "I've already forgotten most of it!"

"Doesn't matter then"

"Yes it does or you wouldn't have said it, come on what bit did you miss?"

Looking up at me, she actually looked like the innocent little schoolgirl she'd pretended to be earlier, sad, very sad and vulnerable!

"He doesn't love me any more Jamie"

"Aw mum, come on baby, of course he does"

God I'd called her baby!

It was probably down to all the gin she'd imbibed but before I knew it, she was sobbing and sitting there like the loneliest person in the world.

"He's going to leave me Jamie, I just know he is"

I pulled her to her foot and wrapped both arms around her as she sobbed.

"He's not mum, he's just a bit infatuated"

That was completely the wrong thing to say, but at eighteen I wasn't exactly a sage!

"He's fucking her now you know, I bet you anything you like, they're in bed now and he's fucking her brains out!"

"Mum, come on, snap out of it, what're you gaining by thinking like that?"

I kissed the top of her head as she clung to me, still sobbing.

"If he's fucking her it only goes to show that he's got no taste, no taste at all!"

"What?" she looked up at me through her tears.

"He's got no taste mum, he's gone off to drink brown ale and left champagne at home!"

"Oh Jamie" she lifted her head up and kissed me, not on the cheek, or motherly like on the forehead, but on the lips and it wasn't a peck either it was a full blown, man to woman kiss! "Someday you're going to make one lucky lady a very good husband"

"Mum, right at this moment, the only woman I'm concerned about is right here with me, she's upset, slightly pissed, feeling very sorry for herself and - - - -,"

For the life of me I can't think what possessed me to say what followed, the only thing I can say in my defence is that I'd probably had a vodka or two too many!

"And what?"

"And she's got an absolutely beautiful little cunt!"

I'm not sure whether I expected a smack round my head or even a kick in the groin, given the mood she was in, but what I didn't expect was her mouth on mine, her breath warm in my mouth, her tongue snaking between my lips, nor did I expect to feel her moving against me sensuously as we kissed.

I ran my hands down over her back onto the delightfully soft curves of her bottom and she moaned into my mouth.

"Jamie" that's all she said and even then I barely heard her. The tee shirt got caught up in my roaming hands and suddenly I was caressing her naked buttocks.

I didn't realise what she'd been doing until my shorts gaped open and I felt her hands gripping my penis.

"Jamie" she breathed it again as we sank to the grass, her legs parted as if of their own accord, I certainly didn't force them apart, my mind was in a turmoil, this couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be, for God's sake I was about to have sexual intercourse with my own mother"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.