Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Shit!" she exclaimed angrily and replaced the phone none too gently in it's cradle, "Damn him and damn his fucking business trips!"

Then she saw me standing in the doorway and burst into tears!

Two long strides and I was beside her, taking her into my arms and holding her as she sobbed,

"What's wrong mum?"

"He's flying out to America again, this afternoon, shit!"

I could feel the wetness of her tears soaking into my tee shirt,

"What about the holiday, I thought you were supposed to be going tomorrow?"

It was a silly question really, Dad had always put his business first before anything, even mum and me and it seemed that just when he'd made it big, he spent even more time than ever jetting across the globe!

"So did I sweetheart" a sob wracked her body and at that moment, I could have killed my father for his lack of consideration!

My mum was a gorgeous looking woman, the stuff that teenage boy's fantasies are made of, I was eighteen then and she was thirty three, (yes I know, she had me when she was just fifteen and dad stupidly knocked her up)

I was very popular with my friends but the main reason they were always round at our house was mum and the clothes she wore (or should I say, the lack of them?)

She was a very petite woman, standing only five foot nothing in her stockings (and yes she actually wore stockings a lot) but her figure was absolutely perfect and she adored showing it off in short skirts, or long clingy dresses and when she wore tight jeans or shorts, I'd have voted her bottom, the sexiest I'd ever seen!

I remember when I was younger before dad hit the big time, I'd lie awake at night listening to the rhythmic banging of their headboard as they fucked themselves silly. Mum was obviously a screamer too and many times, I climaxed at the same time as she shouted out for him to "Fuck me, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, oh fucking hell you bastard I'm fucking cumming again!"

It seemed though that ever since his new personal assistant had arrived, he'd been spending rather more attention to him than he had to my mother, I'd heard them arguing many nights about her, but dad always denied any wrongdoings, (but then again, he would wouldn't he?)

"Go by yourself mum" I stroked her hair and hoped she'd agree so that I could get my girlfriend to stay over while they were both out of the way. She'd bought some very sexy underwear in anticipation of our nights together, but I could see it never being worn if mum didn't go to the villa!

"No way" she said vehemently, "The place is full of wolves, the two legged variety, I'd spend the whole month fighting them off and keeping a grip of my knickers!"

I quite fancied the idea of getting to grip with her knickers myself, but then I thought of Jenny and remembered the previous night as we drove back from the pub. She'd sat with her legs apart, stroking herself through her sexy little panties and telling me in explicit detail, exactly what she was going to do to me when we had the house to ourselves!

"Why don't you and Jenny come too?" her face lit up again briefly.

"We can't mum" and it fell again, "I can get off work, no problem but Jenny's got her exams coming up, there's no way she could even take them later.

"Oh well never mind" she smiled and reached up to kiss my cheek, "Maybe next time, he'll take me instead of that, that - - - - -, oh fuck him anyway!"

I really didn't know what to say, I knew though, how much she'd been looking forward to this holiday. Since dad bought the beach side villa, they'd spent only one holiday there together and mum had loved it, but after his new P.A. arrived he never seemed to be able to find the time to take her there (or anywhere else for that matter!)

"I'll go with you mum" I said and she looked at me in shock, then shook her head,

"Darling that's really kind of you, but no, you wouldn't much enjoy being stuck with your boring old mum for a month would you, come on be honest?"

As I'd already given up any lingering hope of fucking my brains out for a month with Jenny, I Was honest.

"Mum, you're the least boring mother of all my friends, Christ none of them can hold a candle to you and if you want me to be honest, I will be, I'd love to go with you and if we DO go, I'll promise you this much, neither of us will be bored!"

She squealed in delight and threw her arms round me again,

"Do you mean it, you'll go with me, honest?"

"Yep, I mean it, hell mum, I even want to!"

"Jamie, I think I'm a lucky woman to have a son like you, thank you darling"

I kissed her on the cheek and laughed,

"According to all my mates mum, I'm the lucky one, you should hear what they all say about you!"

I knew I shouldn't have said it as soon as the words left my mouth!

"Like what?"

"Er, I think I'll pass on that one mum"

She giggled and even blushed a little, "Tell me, go on, I won't be mad!"

"Well let me put it this way mum, not one of them would kick you out of bed and they've all said they'd love to get into your knickers!"

"I've got news for you too buster" she laughed, "There are a couple of your friends who I wouldn't kick out of bed too, and one or two who I might even let into my knickers!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.