Cowboy Way - Cover

Cowboy Way

Copyright© 2002 by Marlin Steele

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of brother/sister incest and older woman, younger man sexual involvement as well as others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   School  

We were certain that our primary problem was acceptance from the family. To the best of my knowledge, incest had never been debated or discussed much less mentioned during family gatherings.

The closest thing I could come up with was one time, Dave mentioned he thought mom was beautiful and I agreed. Mom was beautiful in those days Dave and I were teenagers. In the present though, she had aged and matured into a graceful woman who was matriarchal in behavior and quite beautiful except she was often described as a 'handsomely beautiful' woman.

Back when Dave and I were teenagers, the whole family had gone to the lake to spend some vacation time together. The showers and changing rooms next to the sand beach dad had constructed were built back to back. Dave never heard me walk in the changing room and was busy jacking off as he stared through a hole in the wall.

I found a small pinhole and looked in and all I could see was mom showering, she had her back to me but turned to rinse and gave me a full frontal view. I was overwhelmed, "Damn!" I whispered, "She's beautiful... oh god she is so beautiful, she's gorgeous."

I heard Dave groan softly and then looked just as he shot his load. It was then I understood mom turned him on. I hissed, "Damn Dave! That's mom in there!" Up until that moment he had no idea I was there. He gasped, "Oh damn Wes, please don't tell on me." I started to say, "don't be silly! Who would I tell?" But mom called and said, "David honey! Come here please... I need to talk to you dear." so all he heard was 'Don't be silly! Who..."

I slipped out and watched as mom and Dave walked a few steps before dad met them, dad's big hand looked huge laying on Dave's tiny shoulder. I remember thinking, "dad may vanish poor old Dave... I may never see him again."

At supper time though, Dave was there with the rest of us and I never found out what dad said to him. I made up my mind I needed to ask him when the time was right.

Coretta and I fell deeper in love with each passing day. We had begun sleeping together soon after that first night of lovemaking. The fact we were brother and sister was forgotten and our relationship became more amorous each day.

We wanted more than anything to be married. I know it sounds insane but to us, it was a normal progression to our ultimate objective. Sometime around the third month of our affair, we decided we would leave the valley. It wasn't a choice really, it was mandated in order to raise our children and make a life for ourselves.

Our plans were on hold as long as mom was alive. Neither one of us wanted to hurt her and wished for her to go to her grave a happy woman. You can imagine our surprise when out of the blue, she called for a family meeting. Everyone was told to come, no other reason or choice was given.

She greeted everyone with sparkling eyes and the old zeal seemed to be in her speech and smile. When everyone was situated, she called for quiet and began speaking.

"When your father was alive, we seldom spoke of our ancestors and I find it quite curious that as far as I know, none of you have ever asked about your grandparents. Your grandparents were gone before Dayton and I were married. In fact, your father was fourteen when he took over running Sweethome Ranch. Our parents died during a smallpox epidemic." She stood and walked to an easel covered with one of her tablecloths I recognized.

She started to remove the tablecloth but stopped and said, "Oh yes, I forgot to mention I was fifteen when they died. I was born in 1907 and Dayton was born a year later in 1908." Coretta gasped, "My god! She's ninety-four years old. Dad was ninety-one when he died."

She looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully then said, "Your father and I burned everything to the ground including their clothing and bedding to eradicate the disease. We lived in the caves most of you children have explored and played in when you were young for nearly five years until we were able to get the money together to build the first of many buildings. Nearly 1928 before we moved into our first home."

None of us knew about that as far I knew.

She pulled the table cloth away and said, "Here is the only picture of our family when your father and I were oh... about nine and ten I guess." We stared at the picture seeing a handsome man with a large mustache and a very young looking woman standing beside him with her hand on his shoulder as he was seated in a large chair.

On the man's knees, a small boy and a small girl sat with a big smile on their faces.

Orville spoke and asked, "Where were your parents mother?" She smiled, "You see them, your father and I had the same parents. We were brother and sister."

Orville whispered, "My god!"

Tanya spoke up and asked, "Did grandfather build the furniture that's in the caves grandmother?" She nodded, "Yes, I helped a little but he made it all with an axe and what few tools we had in those days."

Another grandchild spoke up, "What did you eat and how did you cook your food grandmother?" She smiled, "Your grandfather 'Dayton' trapped and we gathered wild vegetables and fruit in season. Winters were hard and we resorted to eating horse meat a time or two." All the children old enough to understand were visibly nauseated by the idea of eating horse. She looked thoughtfully then said, "Do any of you remember the big hole in the roof of the main chamber of the caves?" Many nodded they did. She laughed softly, "That was our chimney."

Orville spoke up then and said, "All the children outside. We have a matter to discuss." His mother looked at him and said, "Oh hush up Orville, they need to know and understand ok?'

Suddenly Tanya and Beverly gasped in unison, "Oh my god! They were..." Beverly yelped

The old woman chuckled, "Yes ladies, I am your grandmother and also your great aunt. Confusing isn't it?"

Coretta had moved in front of me and backed up to put her arms behind her to pull me closer to her. She turned to look up at me with an angelic smile. I felt her tense when she looked back at mom. Mom was looking at her with a look I had never seen. Mom sat back down and said, "Now, we have a 'situation' that I doubt any of you know about. How about it Wes? Coretta? Want to tell them or shall I?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.