Cowboy Way - Cover

Cowboy Way

Copyright© 2002 by Marlin Steele

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of brother/sister incest and older woman, younger man sexual involvement as well as others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   School  

In my senior year of college at UEC, I developed bone spurs in the vertebrae of my neck. I wasn't really surprised because dad and one of my elder brothers suffered from the same condition.

It wasn't ordinarily a problem but I quickly discovered the muscles I used to throw a football pulled on my neck enough to prevent me from throwing the long rifle like passes spectators loved to see. The medium to short range passes still looked good and we won games but about two thirds through the season, I started to throw a pass and dropped the ball. My hand had gone numb and I didn't realize it.

I had to have surgery to remove the most troublesome spurs. Some remained simply because of the complexity of removing them without interfering with my spinal cord. Eventually though, I would have to undergo surgery and have those removed also. Something I was not looking forward to.

My mom flew up to be with me during the surgery and we decided we still loved each other although she thought the girls that visited me were outrageous. To me they were just being their usually sexually aggressive selves. I believed their behavior was quite subdued but mom didn't.

When mom returned home, I was shocked dad called and said, "Hey Wes... Nobody gets pregnant until you get your Master's degree... Understand?" I grinned and replied, "Got ya dad! How have you been?" He said, "Fine just fine until your mom got home She's been worrying me to death about those women she saw that came to visit you."

I laughed, "I love you too dad. You don't need to worry, my girlfriend is too old to get pregnant." He was silent then exclaimed, "Damn Wes, how old is she?" I cackled, "It's Danielle dad! She's fifty-two." He exploded, "Danielle is fifty-two? Oh come on Wes, she couldn't be... could she?" I said, "She sure is dad."

He laughed hard then and said, "Now I am worried, hell she looks to be about thirty or maybe a little older. Shit boy... she's a dandy isn't she?" I answered, "She sure is dad..." he laughed again, "Well ok then... see you at thanksgiving?" I said, "Sure thing pop... "

The school didn't prohibit faculty/student dating, by the same token, they made strong suggestions to the faculty to avoid it if an affair became common knowledge. Danielle was never approached which led her to believe no one wanted to upset me, now we would see since I was going to be on the sidelines for several games while I recuperated and went through rehabilitation.

I went for physical therapy four times each week. My therapist was a sports therapist who had undergone additional training for jocks like myself. He was a guy named Tom Waltham.

One day I went for therapy and was told Tom had been called home back east due to a family emergency and would be gone several weeks. My new therapist was not a sports therapist or a guy. However, Tom had left detailed instructions on how to care for me.

Mia Yon was oriental and cute as a button. Tom always finished sessions with giving me a 'hot' full body massage. He was convinced it was an integral part of therapy and helped to relax the scar tissue forming at the incision site.

Mia said in her curious accent; "I can't do what Mr. Waltham does, I'm not strong enough but I will do what I can ok?"

Tom was a big guy like myself and jerked my upper body pretty hard when he was stretching 'long muscles' to help them relax.

I was nude with a towel over my privates when she began the massage, suddenly after I had begun to doze, she gasped. I opened my eyes to look at her and saw her staring at my crotch. I glanced down and realized I had one hell of a hard-on.

My cock had pinned the towel between it and my abdomen.

I grinned and decided to tease her, "Want some of that Miss Yon?" I asked with a leer. She turned away without answering then quickly turned back and smacked the head with a long piece of fiberglass used sometimes to strengthen weak joints under elastic bandages.

I cried, "Owwwwwww!" And lost my hard-on. I looked up at her and she said, "Yes but not here dummy." She pronounced dummy as 'do me'.

I grimaced, "Damn it! I didn't mean here Miss Yon!" She had blushed when she saw my cock but she deepened and whispered, "So sorry Mr. Carpenter. I thought..."

I grinned, "I know what you thought..." She smiled then and leaned down to kiss my cheek and handed me a slip of paper, she gave a soft laugh, "My address... come around seven if you want.

I read it and said, "I'll be there."

I took a bottle of wine and flowers to see Mia. She smiled and her eyes got big when she saw the gifts. "I didn't know you would bring gifts Mr. Carpenter." She simpered.

She offered me her cheek and said, "Now I'm very embarrassed, I thought you would want me ready for you so I took the liberty of wearing just this robe to receive you." I smiled reassuringly at her and said, "You look lovely Mia... I'm flattered you want me so badly." She dropped her eyes and whispered, "Yes I do Mr. Carpenter."

I said, "Please call me Wes won't you?" She nodded, "Yes sir, if you wish me too."

She took the flowers and wine then put the flowers in a vase and asked, "Shall we open the wine now?" I shook my head, "No not yet... let's visit shall we?"

She smiled and asked, "Something else then? A cola or iced tea perhaps?" I nodded, "Iced Tea sounds good."

She left and in a few minutes returned with a pitcher of tea and two glasses on a silver serving tray. "My favorite beverage!" I chortled she seemed shy when she said, "I hope you like the way I fix it."

I took a big drink and said, "Yes... very good Mia... excellent."

She sat down beside me and I took her hand in mine and caressed her knuckles gently before I asked, "Tell me about yourself won't you?" She nodded, "Well, I was born in Hong Kong and came here with my parents when I was three. My parents are both deceased now but I became a citizen nearly ten years ago. We, I, have family in mainland China but I haven't seen them for years. I hope to see them some day soon... I wish... " suddenly she stopped, "This feels like a date Wes. Is it?"

I very somberly said, "It's whatever you wish it to be Mia..." she nodded, "Ok it's a date then... I feel better now."

I said, "You weren't comfortable before?" She shook her head, "No I felt like a slut."

I laughed softly, "you certainly didn't look like one Mia... you looked like a lovely woman who knew what she wanted."

She smiled and said softly, "thank you Wes... you're nothing like the rumors say you are." I grinned, "Really? How so?" She shook her head, "You were described as wanting only one thing from a woman."

"Disappointed?" I asked she leaned back and took a deep breath... "No I'm not... In fact, I'm quite pleased to be here with you."


We chatted for a bit then Mia asked, "Am I boring you or disappointing you Wes?" I pretended to be thinking then said, "Only a little..." Her expression made me feel pity for her. I laughed, "Hey Mia, I was joking... I'm fine really." She looked at me carefully, "you sure? You're not just being nice?"

I said, "Tell you what, why don't you come over here and sit on my lop and we'll talk with you snuggled up to me. How's that sound?"

She slowly stood then very carefully sat down on my lap. I grinned, "Now I'll probably get hard but it's just because you're very pretty and smell really nice and of course you're probably soft and feel like a woman."

She was looking at me and nodding as I spoke before she sort of blinked and said, "now wait a minute... My god! That's the damnedest line I've ever heard and you make it sound so normal and so righteous... My god! "

Wes stifled a laugh and asked, "Well thank you, but think about it, why wouldn't I get hard? You're very pretty, smell terrific, and even though I'm sure you work out a lot, are no doubt soft and feminine where it counts. I would think you would be more concerned if I said: ("Now Mia, even though you'll be on my lap, looking great, feeling great, and smelling great, I'll control myself and not get at all excited.")

What would you think then?"

She looked at him and said, "I don't know what to say. What can I say?"

Wes grinned and wrinkled his nose at her. She giggled and thought, "Damn he is so handsome and sure of himself. Not what I always thought an ordinary man is at all."

She leaned back and snuggled into his chest for several silent moments then said, "Your penis is enormous... will it hurt me?" He shook his head, "Maybe a little... I'll be very gentle Mia."

They sat softly talking for several moments before Mia said, "The suspense is killing me Wes." He frowned, "What suspense?" "Waiting for you to make your move." She said simply.

He looked at her in shock, "You were waiting on me? I was waiting on you!"

She opened her mouth to speak and nothing came out... Finally she croaked, "Why would you be waiting on me?" He grinned, "Well... Simply because you started all this." She rose up and looked down into his eyes. There was no guile there, he was speaking honestly as he knew the truth to be.

She gasped, "how did I 'start it' as you say?" He pinched his lower lip, "By noticing I was hard and making an issue of it. You could have ignored me and asked me to roll over or something."

Mia cursed in Chinese then stood and commanded, "Get out! Leave this instant... you... you... self-aggrandizing prick!" Wes looked at her and suddenly weary with women in general, stood and started for the door wordlessly.

She stared at him as he walked towards the door then inhaled deeply, "Where are you going?" she asked He didn't turn and said simply, 'Home" she was wide eyed as she said, "Home! Damn it you can't go home!" He snorted, "Watch me!" and walked out the door.

Mia was devastated. She had told him to leave in the heat of anger and fucked up big time. Tears sprang from her eyes when she saw him cross the street in a few long strides, he wasn't bluffing, he was as gone as it gets.

Wes was tired when he arrived at his dorm room and crashed for a few hours until two a.m. He was ravenously hungry when he awakened and finished a sub and a half gallon milk jug in his fridge.

He dozed again and wakened at eight a.m. Checking his watch, he picked up the phone and dialed it.

Mia slept fitfully and had nightmares she was being abandoned by her parents in Hong Kong China. In her dream, she stood alone at three years old and wondered why her parents were leaving without her. She dreamt her mother said, "We told you to be ready to go when we were but you had your own schedule, so see what happens?"

Danielle had not planned on going to the office this morning. She had some shopping to do and wanted to see Wes if he was free today. Disturbing rumors had been whispered to her and she was very distraught.

The clock on her gas range said, "8:01", when the phone rang. She picked it up and smiled when Wes said, "Hi sweetie... got a minute?" Danielle smiled, "I always have time for my favorite beau honey! What's up sweetie?" She listened then said, "Oh really now! Well you just trot that bad boy over here and momma will whip that puppy into submission, the naughty thing."

The gas range clock indicated, "8:42" when she glanced at it as Wes plowed his big cock into her hungry cunt. He had called to ask her to breakfast but when he saw her all dressed up in a blouse and short tennis style skirt, he had growled and in one smooth move, pushed her panty leg aside and then ran his cock in her wet sleeve balls deep.

Wave after wave of orgasm swept over her then took her breath away again when she felt him pulse his rich cream inside her thirsty pussy. "Oh fuck honey! I love it when you shoot your sweet cream in my pussy baby. Damn I love your big hard cock in my cunt darling! God I really and truly do baby."

Mia walked in the physical therapy department of Edgemont hospital and was greeted by Tammy Burnett on the receptionist's desk. "Wes Carpenter called in and canceled his nine a.m. appointment and left a message for Lou, (the department head), he wanted a different therapist tomorrow. Looks like you lost a patient sweetie." she said cattily

Shame and anger caused Mia's face to flush beet red before she said, "Yes I know Tammy, I'm unable to do the massage therapy properly and was gonna tell Lou to find someone else for him." Tammy glanced at Mia with a disappointed look on her face and said, "Oh!" Mia was pleased she was able to think up that lie so quick and how truthful it sounded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.