Treehouse - Cover

Treehouse

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 2: Truth or Dare

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Truth or Dare - On a wild midterm fling, college friends come home with Bob and discover his old treehouse in the back yard. The five teens also discover the view into Bob's high school coach and his wife's bedroom window. A bit of truth or dare leads to further discoveries about each other... all great fun until the coach make the ultimate discovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School  

"Well, that certainly was a unique experience!" said Bob. He and his friends, Kim, Heather, Sarah, and Jack had just witnessed from the vantagepoint of Bob's old treehouse some passionate lovemaking by his next door neighbors, the Smiths. The dim light of a lamp in the lower level of Bob's palatial hiding place in the leaves illuminated all their faces. Each glowed with perspiration from the experience of watching. They sat for a long time in silence each wondering if the sexual tension inside them now would ever go away.

Heather eventually broke the mood. "What's up on the third level?" Bob's father, the engineer, had built this tri-level treehouse as if it were his own World Trade Center. It had beanbag chairs, lights, storage boxes, windows, trap doors--the works.

"That level doesn't have a roof and the limbs are pretty sparse above it so that's the 'star gazing' area. To get up there you have to crawl through that hole in the floor beyond the second level. Somewhere in the toy box is a telescope for looking at constellations and stuff."

"Stuff? Would that include Coach and Mrs. Smith?" queried Heather.

Bob laughed. "No, that would bring Coach Smith's package a bit too close for me. The binoculars work better."

"Just how many times have you seen them fucking, Bob? Excuse my French, but that's what I saw... fucking, that is." Kim had a directness about her that was charming instead of annoying or gross. Her eyes flashed as she talked and her long dark hair tumbled around her face.

"Never! Until tonight, that is," said Bob.

"Truth?" asked Kim.

"So help me God," replied Bob. "I have seen Mrs. Smith naked a few times, but I don't think they ever left the light on when they were 'doing the dirty' before... fucking, as you say."

"Somehow I don't believe you, but I guess we aren't playing truth or dare here," said Kim suspiciously.

"I love playing truth or dare!" said the ever ebullient Heather. She sat cross-legged on the floor rolling another joint made from Bob's leftover, treehouse stash.

"We aren't drunk enough for that," said Kim rolling her eyes.

"Then try... cough... this," said Heather lighting a very large joint.

Sarah's mind was still reeling from the spectacle they all had witnessed. She wasn't used to the effects of either tequila or pot, much less both together. Images of Coach Smith's large penis kept flashing in her mind and that look on Mary Smith's face-the look of sheer joy-simply would not leave Sarah's head. Her pussy still twitched from thinking about the entire experience. She sat back in a beanbag chair and tried to catch her breath.

"You ok, Sarah?" asked Heather.

"Fine," said what seemed to be a far away voice coming from Sarah.

Jack broke out the snacks. They helped a bit with the sudden onslaught of the munchies in everyone and Bob passed the tequila bottle around unfortunately for the last time. "Another dead soldier," he said sadly as he tossed the empty bottle into the basket.

"So, now can we play truth or dare? Please, pretty please," said Heather. "This place is perfect. Subdued lighting, good friends--friends who have run away for a w-i-l-d weekend." Heather threw her blond hair back and her arms up with clinched fists. "Yes!" she shouted.

"Ok, I'll play, Heather, but remember, I warned against it," said Kim. "I get to go first though." I don't know about this, thought Bob. He looked at Jack seeking some confirmation, but Jack appeared too blasted to notice.

"Bob, truth or dare? Did you and your friends masturbate together here in the treehouse while watching Mrs. Smith?" Kim had a mischievous look in her eye.

"No."

"Baaaaant! Not true, you have to do a dare!" shouted Kim.

Sarah was jerked from her own mental revelry by the frankness of the question. "Jeez, Kim!" she said under her breath, but no one else seemed to think the question was out of the ordinary.

"No, wait!" retorted Bob. "My friends and I never masturbated while watching Mrs. Smith. That's not to say that I never masturbated while watching her, nor that my friends and I never masturbated together."

"You masturbated... together!" whispered Sarah. "Yeuuuuuw!"

"Come on, Sarah. Grow up. It's a guy thing," said Kim. "And, your answer is acceptable only by technicality, Bob. Ok, it's your turn."

"So, Kim, truth or dare? What color are your panties?" Bob smiled to himself.

"Oh, no, I'm not falling for that old trick. The way that works, girls, is I say a color and he challenges, then I have to show my panties to prove it's true!"

"Oh my god, what a sneaky thing to do, you bad boy Bob," sneered Heather. Sarah looked on in shock and disbelief. In all her junior high truth or dare games, the wildest thing ever included was finding out that Sally Stover peed in her pants in fifth grade at school. Sarah had a premonition that this game was going to be more serious.

"Anyway, I believe that Bob knows exactly what color my little panties are, don't you, Bob?" said Kim. Sarah blushed and so did Bob.

"Ok, ok... another question then. Kim... have you ever made love to another woman?" All eyes turned toward Kim.

"NO!" affirmed Kim.

"That's not what you told me," whispered Heather. "What about Buffy Westerfield? You told me that you and she had a little indiscretion."

"Jesus, Heather, I thought we were close confidants, and besides, that happened when we were in the sixth grade for crying out loud! For everyone's information--now that Miss Big Mouth has blabbed--Buffy and I were just experimenting and tried masturbating each other. We were curious children, for goodness sake. Everyone has done that!"

"I certainly haven't," gasped Sarah.

"Shut up, Sarah. It's not your turn!" said Kim in frustration.

"I believe that you must take a dare, Kim, for not telling the truth," said Bob slowly. " I dare you to remove one article of clothing."

"Oh my," whispered Sarah. The pot and the booze had not made her lose her sense of reality quite yet.

"Well, since Jack here is the only one at this party who has not seen my panties," growled Kim looking directly at Bob, "I guess it will be my skirt."

Kim stood, crouching a bit to avoid a tree limb that supported the ceiling. She slowly slipped her stretchy black skirt over her hips. Bob's earlier guess regarding thong or no thong was true. Kim stood and awkwardly whirled around showing off her shiny, black satin thong. Her gorgeous ass swung within a foot or so of Jack's face. He was awe struck by her lovely round buttocks. Kim threw herself down on a beanbag in a huff. Revenge now was her all-consuming task. Sarah couldn't believe her eyes.

"Heather... sweet former friend Heather, truth or dare, did you have sex with George Miller when you went out with him last week?" Kim knew that the answer was yes, but she also knew that Heather was embarrassed by the whole relationship with George. Kim also knew that Heather now had her sights set on Jack and she would not want to jeopardize that by revealing too much about old George.

"I don't want to answer that question," said Heather, "Let's keep this game friendly, ok?"

"Then take a dare," said Kim, "You remove an article of clothing also, except you have to let Jack do the removing."

Jack broke into a big smile, as did Heather. Soon everyone was giggling, even Sarah who still couldn't believe any of this was happening. The pot was kicking in and the giggles got uncontrollable.

"Ok, Jack, help me with this shirt," said Heather through the laughter. "No worse than the beach, right?"

Jack pulled up Heather's shirt and quickly the room fell silent. For someone so small, Heather certainly had large breasts; at least they looked large on her small frame. They were encased by a white bra, lacy at the top, but smooth at the bottom. Her nipples made prominent peaks in the smooth fabric. Heather also did a small turn and ended it by throwing her arms out and shouting, "Tah-dah!"

Bob's dick was fully hard once again. He squirmed to adjust himself without actually touching his now throbbing dingus. Jack unconsciously used his hand to adjust his growing cock, a move that did not go unnoticed by all three of the women.

"My turn?" asked Heather. "Hmmm... Now that I am sitting here in my bra, I have a bra question for both Bob and Jack. Two for one. You both are experienced ladies men, I believe, so you shouldn't have trouble guessing all our bra sizes. You can work together on this. Guess correctly within say plus or minus one inch and the right cup size and you are off the hook. Guess incorrectly and the dare will be that both of you lose your pants."

"We're in trouble unless you know something I don't, Bob," said Jack. "I'm clueless on this one."

"How hard could this be?" answered Bob. He looked at each girl's chest carefully. He stare was so penetrating that the girls began to feel uncomfortable.

"Come on, Bob, give us your three guesses," said Kim.

Bob started to speak, then his face light up with another thought.

"How will we determine the truth here, not that I don't trust all of you... haha," said Bob.

"I believe there is a size tag on each of our bras, smarty-pants," answered Heather. "That is proof enough."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.