How I met Sandra - Cover

How I met Sandra

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 4

For the time being, she opted for a baby blue toga, very similar to mine, leaving one delicious little breast bare and displaying her sweet little cunt as we said goodbye to Debbie and Mark.

"Where to now, my sexy little bar manager slut?"

I giggled as she slipped an arm round my hips beneath my skirt and whispered, "Bed is where I want to go, but I suppose I'll have to wait will I?"

She looked like a naughty little girl who'd been deprived of a lollipop, but her eyes flashed with pleasure as I moved her hand down onto my bottom and turned to kiss her, right there and then in the street!

"By the time I've finished with you tonight, you'll think my tongue has taken root in your pussy" I said softly, but in the meantime I want a drink, lead on!"

We were just about leaving the main shopping area when she gripped my hand,

"I think we should check this place out boss lady, this is the competition!"

The small brass plaque said simply, "Roscoe's, members only"

Fishing in her purse, she produced a swipe card and turning to me said softly,

"I hope you're as open minded as I think you are boss lady!"

"Hi Sandy"

He was big sitting down, but standing up, he was enormous!, he wore an open necked white shirt and white slacks, contrasting beautifully with his muscular black torso.

"Hi Roscoe" she said and squealed as he lifted her up without any effort at all

I felt an unreasonable pang of jealousy as he kissed her on the lips and his massive great paws cupped the cheeks of her naked bottom, I'll correct that, one paw cupped both cheeks, he was simply huge!

"Who's your friend?" he nodded towards me and smiled when Sandra introduced us.

Still holding her in the crook of one mighty arm, he took my hand in his and said softly, "Well boss lady, I'm very pleased to meet you, Sally never stopped talking about you, you know and now I can see why!"

"Thank you" I replied, "As I recall, she mentioned once that a good friend of hers had made her an offer for the bar, you?"

He laughed, a deep booming chuckle and I half expected the roof to cave in as it reverberated around the heavily carpeted foyer.

"Yes, I'm the one, but all she said was that she's only sell it to her little Kelly"

"She's a wonderful lady" I said quietly and he nodded.

"Well come in, come in dear little Kelly"

Like many big men, he was very gentle as he put a blushing Sandra back on her feet and lead us through into the interior of the club.

"We don't open until much later" he explained, "But Tara here is always on hand from lunch time in case any of my special members require a private show"

He motioned towards a statuesque black girl behind the bar, completely naked except for shoes and a white leather choker around her neck. Two delicate silver chains were fastened to loops in the choker and fixed to a little ring through each of her nipples.

"Come out from behind there Tara" he said, "Sandra you already know, I think" he chuckled as he said that and there it was again, that bloody jealousy rearing it's ugly head at me. Had this beautiful girl been Sandra's lover, or even worse, was she still her lover?

"And this exquisite lady is Kelly, the new owner of Sally's bar"

"I'm very pleased to meet you Kelly" she purred and kissed my cheek in welcome.

"Hello Sandra" she barely acknowledged the little blonde, who in turn just about managed a polite smile!

Yes, I decided, they'd been lovers once, that was for certain, but why the coldness, animosity even, I filed it away in the part of my brain labelled "Questions to ask Sandra in bed"

Two silver balls hung from a ring through each labia and clacked together as she moved sensuously back to her domain behind the bar,

"Janet and Jean are in the staff lounge Roscoe" she said and he smiled as he reached over the bar and pressed a button.

"You'll enjoy these two ladies" he laughed, "To say merely that they're into each other would be an understatement, you'll see why they can only perform for me at the most, twice a week and you'll also see why they're costing me an arm and a leg!"

I reached for my purse, but a huge maw gripped my wrist and he shook his head,

"Don't even think about it boss lady" he chuckled, "Whilst you and this gorgeous little pussy magnet are here in my club, your purse stays shut, got it?"

"Got it" I laughed and kissed his cheek tenderly.

"I think you're a very nice man Roscoe"

He smiled again and deliberately looked down at my groin, "And I think, that Sandra is a very lucky girl to have you all to herself"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.