How I met Sandra - Cover

How I met Sandra

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 2

As the bar didn't get busy until the early evening, I decided to have a sleep, I'd been on the go for over twenty four hours and I was tired, my God was I tired?

The sheets were clean, crisp and cool and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!

She was there in my dream, her naked body pressing against mine, her breath warm in my mouth! My lips parted under the gentle yet insistent probing of her tongue, I purred with pleasure as she sucked the saliva from my own tongue and searched my mouth for more!

As if sensing my need, her hand moved down over my breasts, pausing briefly to tease each nipple into arousal before moving on to the juncture of my thighs, her fingers slipped between the folds of my cunt and into the warm wetness she found there!

I tensed and squeezed, making the walls of my cunt cling to her fingers as I arched my back in a minor spasm, then I relaxed and she pushed deeper, I felt myself opening for her.

"Come for me Kelly" she whispered, "Come for me"

She kissed my eyelids and my nose, my cheeks, my throat and my ears, burrowing her head beneath my arm, she sucked and licked at the sweat from my long journey. Her tongue left a wet trail down to my breasts as I began to move in rhythm to the gentle fucking of her fingers inside me.

She licked each pink areola before suckling like a baby at the nipples then moving on further down to my stomach. I moaned with disappointment when her hand slipped from my cunt, reaching for it, I took it into my mouth and sucked at my juices whilst enjoying her lips on my labia. She took each one between her lips and nibbled gently, then placed the lightest kiss on my wide open slit.

"You smell beautiful" she whispered and touched her lips to my clitoris, I started to cum as she ran her tongue down from my clitoris, right down through my oozing sex to my anus then back up again. Her fingers entered me again and I lifted my hips up from the bed, giving myself to her completely,

"Now you'll come" she said and pursing her lips over the swollen little nub, she drew it into her mouth, sucking on it as I climaxed.

"Yes" I shouted, "Oh God yes Sandra, eat me, yes baby fucking eat me!

There was a cool dampness on my face and she was there again in my dream, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"You were dreaming" she smiled as I opened my eyes and saw her.

"Oh God" I'm sorry, as the memory returned to me.

"You screamed" and there was a gentleness in her eyes. This wasn't the frenetic little whirlwind I'd seen earlier, this was the real Sandra, a beautiful, desirable and very caring woman. She wiped my cheeks with the cloth and smiled again,

"You screamed, I didn't know what was happening"

"Sorry" I tried to grin but somehow it didn't work, she was too near to me

"Who were you dreaming about, or is that too personal a question boss lady?"

"What did I scream?"

She stroked my hair tenderly, soothingly,

"You shouted Sandra"

Reaching out, I took her hand in mine,

"Yes I know"

"Was it me?"

She moved and her face was closer to mine, a lot closer,

"Yes, I'm sorry"

"I'm not" and she kissed me!

She was naked beneath the tee shirt and shorts, her body soft and pliant as she slipped in beside me. We kissed hungrily and gripped each other, I cupped the cheeks of her bottom and she moaned into my mouth as I flicked a finger lightly across her little anus.

"Let me eat you Kelly" she whispered, "Just like your dream" and she licked inside my ear sending a shiver down my back.

"We'll both do it" I said softly and we moved into the sixty nine position, like me she was completely hairless and like me, she was soaking.

"You're beautiful Sandra" I said as I used both hands to part the petals of her cunt, "Absolutely gorgeous!"

"Eat me ten boss lady" came from somewhere below and I gasped as I felt her tongue delving sword like into the swamp that was my cunt!

Even as I explored her sweet, scented pussy I could feel another orgasm approaching, I lapped like a kitten as her cream flowed into my mouth, I wiped my face all around her, wanting to wear her juices like perfume. She moaned and writhed, wrapping her legs tightly round me, holding me as we worked towards our goal. I felt a finger sliding into my anus and wanting all of our pleasures to be mutual, I did the same. I folded my tongue and fucked her as deeply as I could whilst grinding my cunt against her mouth,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.