Unfaithful
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The bittersweet story of a cheating husband, his wife, and a ten-year affair with his lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Rebecca didn't make a lot of money at her job, so she made a little extra cash by house-sitting for friends. Sometimes I'd visit her at the places she was sitting.

One I remember particularly because the back yard was so beautiful. The house itself was not out of the ordinary, but the back yard had been land- scaped with so many trees and colorful flowers. Even though there were neighboring houses, the trees and bushes hid the back yard from view. So we could be as amorous as we liked without fear of being watched.

Rebecca called me one day at work.

"Hi sweetie," I heard her lovely voice.

"Hi honey, I was just thinking about you."

"What were you thinking?"

"About how beautiful you are and how much I love you and how much I want to be with you and inside of you."

"Ooooo, sweetie. How about this afternoon?"

Rebecca gave me directions on how to get there, and as soon as work was ended, I drove immediately over.

The late summer afternoon was warm, but not hot. I noticed there was a slight breeze as I parked the car and walked up to the front door.

"Oh, my darling," she said with a broad smile. "You really have to come see this gourmet back yard. It's sooooo beautiful."

Rebecca grabbed my hand and took me through the house to the sliding glass door that let out the back.

"Just look at those trees. Aren't they just gorgeous?", she asked as we stepped outside.

The trees were thick with their full summer canopies. There was a lemon, orange, and apple tree with ripe fruit hanging from the branches, adding so much extra color to the display. There were flowering bushes of many kinds and planted beds with flowers of every color and description. A multitude of wonderful scents filled my nostils.

The air was warm, but it was also clean and fragrant. Rebecca was wearing a dress with a floral pattern that was a perfect match for the scenery.

"You look so beautiful here amongst all this natural lovliness," I couldn't help saying.

She smiled as she turned to face me, looking into my eyes. Those blue eyes of hers somehow were the perfect compliment to the yard and all the color variations in it.

I put my hand up to her cheek and she leaned her head against it. At that moment the breeze picked up and her hair blew back slightly, just like it does in all those commercials on TV.

Her lips were their usual natural dark pink color. They shone with just a hint of moisture and I knew that I wanted them on my lips and everywhere else more than I wanted anything in the world.

My penis was already straining inside my pants, yearning to be released into the open, full of love and come for my sweet Rebecca.

We looked into each others' eyes for a few moments, not saying anything, just enjoying the special moment that this day and place had created.

Our lips met in a tender kiss, just lips at first, barely touching, enjoying the magic moment and the electricity of our love. I felt her mouth open slightly, and I pushed my tongue forward to touch her smooth lips. The tips of our tongues met delicately, flitting against each other for a few seconds. Then we pressed our lips tightly together, mouths fully open, tongues searching and exploring, our lips sliding, lubricated by our saliva.

Rebecca's mouth always tasted so sweet. She never seemed to have bad breath. I never thought to ask how she did it, now that I think about it all these years later. It was always a treat to kiss her, like enjoying a favorite candy or dessert.

Our bodies had pressed together during our kiss. I could feel the mounds of her breasts pressing against my chest as well as her mons pubis grinding against by thickened throbbing penis.

We broke our kiss and looked at each other, smiling like schoolkids. Her dress was very conservative, mid-calf length with buttons down the front. During our embrace I could feel that she was wearing a slip in addition to her bra and panties. I could tell she was as excited as I was, not only by the amorous look on her face, but also the fact that her nipples had hardened and were showing plainly as the nubs poked at the fabric.

The neckline of Rebecca's dress was not low-cut, but still, a little area of skin was exposed beneath her chin, coming down to just a little above the mounds of her breasts. It was very lovely and enticing, and I found myself working slowly at unbuttoning the top button. Rebecca looked down to watch.

"What are you doing, sweetie?", she asked with a big grin.

She knew what I was doing.

"Oh nothing," I said, also with a big smile. "I just thought those perfect breasts should be exposed with all the other beautiful things I'm seeing here."

"Oh honey," she cooed.

One by one I unbuttoned her dress down to her waist. I pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it fall, gathering just where her sumptuous hips and plump ass stopped it.

"Now what?", she asked, no longer smiling, but with the look of sexual desire on her face and in her eyes.

I pulled the slip straps off her shoulders and tugged them gently down until the top half of her beautiful, full body was exposed down to her belly button.

The tree-filtered sunlight shone on her smooth white skin. It was like a dream come true, a fantasy come to life.

I could see the dark pink rosebuds of her nipples peeking out from the lacy bra patterns. When I unfastened the front center catch of her bra, her breasts popped out instantly into the warm summer air.

I was overcome by the perfection and beauty of the moment. Tears welled up in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh my sweetie," she said as she looked at me so sweetly.

Even now, many years later as I write these words, I'm overcome with emotion at the memories of that moment so long ago.

I cupped those perfect breasts in my hands, tweaking the nipples ever so gently, making her body shudder with delight.

I leaned down and sucked those delicious nipples, nipping the distended nubs playfully between my teeth, flicking at them with the tip of my tongue.

Rebecca put a hand under my chin and pulled me up to her face again. She kissed me with such raw desire and wantoness, our lips smearing rapidly back and forth.

I felt her hands between us as she unfastened my belt and pulled down my zipper. Without warning or ceremony she pulled pants and underwear down together in one quick movement, the sudden rush of air telling me that my penis and ass were now completely naked.

With one hand Rebecca grabbed my shaft and rubbed lightly up and down its length. With the other hand she cupped my balls, rolling them gently between her fingers.

After a moment, I knelt down in front of her and pulled her dress and slip all the way to her ankles. As she stepped out of them I pulled down her panty hose and panties, kissing her glorious skin from her belly button down to the matted hair of her pubic thatch. Her vaginal aroma was concentrated from being cooped up all day, and I luxuriated in its headiness as a rubbed my face in her bush, poking my tongue into the undergrowth searching for the top of her slit.

A sudden reward of moisture told her I had reached my objective. I helped her pull the panty hose all the way off, then stood up and pulled her dangling bra from her shoulders.

She was totally naked. A vision of such beauty the Rennaisance painters could only dream of. A fresh well of tears came to my eyes.

Rebecca knelt in front of me, untying my shoes and helping me step out of them and pulling off my socks. The grass felt like a carpet under my feet.

She took my penis into her mouth as she pulled my pants and underwear all the way down, then held them as I lifted one foot and then the other out of them, never once taking her beautiful mouth from my swollen and aching penis.

When she stood up to face me and we were completely naked together, both of us smiled, enjoying the feel of the air on our bodies and the realization that we were at one with ourselves, the beautiful surroundings, and the feelings of love and lust coursing through us.

Rebecca's pussy was oozing her delicious fluid, and the insides of her thighs were slick and shiny almost down to her knees. When I put my hand between her legs, she jumped with excitement. My fingers slid instantly between her labia and into her hole.

I found her clitoral sheath and playfully pinched it with my wet fingers. Rebecca squealed with pleasure. And when I opened her sheath with two fingers and flicked at the center of her womanhood with a third, she cried out.

"Oh, sweetie, I love you, I love you!", she gasped.

I used my other hand to gather some of her plentiful liquid and trace a wet line on her lips and cheeks. I pushed a couple of drenched fingers into her mouth and she sucked greedily on them.

"Oh, honey, I'm getting close, you're going to make me come."

More tears were welling up in her eyes as I fingered her closer and closer to the magic moment. Rebecca put both arms around my necks. Her hips were moving to the rhythm of my fingers on her hardened clitoris.

We stared deeply into each others' eyes as I brought her to orgasm. Our eyes never parted as the tears gushed down her face. Her vaginal juices were flowing as rapidly as her tears, dripping from my fingers and hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.