Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The bittersweet story of a cheating husband, his wife, and a ten-year affair with his lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"What are you doing in there? I gotta pee now."

My wife was at the bathroom door demanding entry.

"I'm just cleaning up before bed," I replied.

It was true. I was cleaning up. I had just masturbated and my come had shot off all over the sink and counter. My balls had been even more full than they had been the night before. The aching was even deeper and the relief even more satisfying as I emptied myself in the direction of the sink, missing the bowl with my first few squirts.

"Well, hurry it up. I gotta go bad!", my wife continued.

"OK, I'll be right out."

I finished wiping up the last of the sperm and dabbed the tissue at the small drop still clinging to the end of my penis. I flushed the toilet and opened the door.

"It's about damn time," she said, pushing her way past me and plopping down on the seat.

Neither of us wore any clothes to bed. Even so, the sight of my naked wife did nothing to arouse me. When I had come a few minutes ago, it was with the image of Rebecca in my head.

I climbed in bed, my eyes not yet attuned to the darkness of the bedroom. The toilet flushed and I felt my wife get back into the bed.

"Goodnight, sweetie," I said, leaning over to give her a kiss.

"Goodnight," she mumbled. I could hear her even breathing almost immediately. She was asleep already. No kiss would be coming my way.

The next day at work went pretty much as every day at work went. Whenever the phone rang, my work load increased with customer problems. So I was pleased and excited when the voice on the other end turned out to be Rebecca.

"Did you think of me last night?", she asked.

"You know I did."

"I thought of you, too. Instead of getting in the tub, I rubbed myself with my fingers. I was so wet and drippy. And when I came, it felt almost like I was gushing."

My penis sprang to life and the aching returned with full force.

"Did you come as big as the night before?", she asked.

"Bigger," I said.

"Oooo. Tell me about it. Did you rub your penis right underneath the head?"

"Yes, right under the head. I came almost right away."

"How much came out?"

"Gobs and gobs. I shot all over the sink and counter."

"And you were thinking of me the whole time?"

"Yes, my head was filled with your image. My wife almost ruined it, though."

"How's that?"

"Right as I was cleaning up she had to go to the bathroom. I had to stall her until I finshed wiping up the evidence. If she had come to the door a minute earlier, I would have been still squirting."

"Wow, close call I guess! Do you know what I'm doing right now?"

"No, tell me."

"I've got my hand in my panties and I'm rubbing my clitoris. I'm so wet my panties are soaked. I put in a panty shield this morning, but it's completely saturated."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I want you to hear me come. I can feel it. It's coming in a minute. Oooooo, it feels so good! Can you feel it with me?"

"Yes, I can hear it in your voice."

I couldn't believe that she was giving me phone sex, that she was going to come right there on the phone.

"Oh god," she cried into the phone. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Oooo, ooooo, oooooo!" She almost wailed into the phone as she came.

My penis was pulsing and aching in my pants. In a few minutes I'd have to go into the bathroom and masturbate.

"Did you feel it? I came so big. I closed my eyes and I saw you, and I came."

"Yes, Rebecca I felt it. I heard it."

"Are you going to come, too?"

"Yes, in a few minutes I'll go to the bathroom and masturbate thinking of you."

"No, I want you to come right now with me on the phone. I want to hear you. I want to feel you."

"I don't think I can do it right here. I'm in a private cubicle, but someone might come along any minute and see me."

"Please come, right here, right now. I came for you. Come for me."

I don't know what I was thinking, but against my better judgement, I unzipped my pants and reached in and pulled out my aching penis. Angling my body in the seat to better shield myself from being seen, I grabbed my penis and began to slowly stroke it.

"Tell me what you're doing. Is your dick big and huge?"

"Oh, yes. It's very big and full."

"Describe it to me."

"It's about 7 inches long and very round with veins poking out on the side because it's so hard."

"Ooooo," she cooed. "Are you circumcised?"

"Yes."

"Does it feel good when you stroke it?"

"Oh, yes, especially if I think of you."

"Really? Is it getting bigger and bigger the closer you get to coming?"

"Yes, it's swelling up very big now. I think I'm about to come."

"Come for me. Shoot your creamy come out!"

The pressure was really building. I was about to pop big. I continued to stroke myself with one hand while fumbling for some tissue with the other. And just in time, too. No sooner had I positioned the tissue in front of my sperm hole, then I became to shoot long strings of gooey come, soaking the flimsy tissue almost completely.

"I'm coming, Rebecca, I'm coming," I whispered urgently.

"Ooooo," she said. "Is it coming out?"

"Yes, lots and lots is coming out of me. Oh god, it feels so good."

"Is it creamy and delicious?"

"Yes, it's so creamy and thick, and there's so much of it."

"Oh my god. I want you so much."

As I looked down at what I was doing, I couldn't believe that I actually had my penis in my hand with a tissue so full of my sperm that it was about to drip off the sides and onto the floor. If anyone would come by my cubicle, I'd be dead meat.

"I want you, too," I whispered hoarsely.

"You came for me," Rebecca said almost respectfully.

I was putting my penis back in my pants when I heard someone coming down the hallway. I quickly tossed the saturated, dripping tissue into the wastebasket.

"Carlos, are you busy?", the familiar voice of one of my co-workers said.

"I gotta go. I'll see you tonight at school," I said to Rebecca.

"OK. See you tonight," she replied and hung up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were on the phone." He sniffed the air. "What's that smell? It smells like almonds."

"Almonds?," I replied, pretending to sniff the air.

Of course, the odor he was detecting was my come. The air in my cubicle was thick with the heady aroma of semen.

"Almonds?", I repeated. "I don't smell anything."

"Maybe I've just got almonds on the brain or something," he said.

We were working on a project together, so we got to work discussing it and forming an action plan. It kept me busy for the rest of the day. But as soon as I got the chance, I fished the come-laden tissue out of the wastebasket and flushed it down the toilet.

Later at school that night after classes, Rebecca and I spoke about our phone sex episode.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Did you almost get caught?"

"No, I was able to zip up and hide the evidence just in time. But he did smell my semen in the air."

Rebecca bit her lower lip and her face took on a look of apology.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just had to come for you on the phone. And I had to hear you come for me, too."

"It's OK," I said. "No one saw anything. He never mentioned anything after that. It was business as usual."

"Are you sure it was OK? You don't hate me or anything, do you? It's just that I haven't felt anything for anybody in such a long time. I'm like a little kid or something. I just couldn't help myself."

"It's OK, really it is." I reached over and grabbed her hand, squeezing it for emphasis.

"Where are we going with this, Rebecca?", I asked her.

Rebecca looked down at the floor as if she didn't want me to see her eyes.

"I don't know. Part of me says it's wrong. You're married, and I shouldn't get involved with you other than as a friend. But another part of me wants you so much."

She looked up at me with those expressive eyes.

"Some nights I lay awake wondering what it would be like to feel you between my legs, what it would be like to feel you come inside me, filling me up with all those globs and globs of wonderful white sperm."

To hear her say this made my penis stand at attention immediately.

"Don't you wonder that about me, too?", Rebecca asked.

"Of course I do. Every night, I come seeing you in my head. I wonder what you feel like inside, what your vagina looks like, what it tastes like. I want you, too."

"But don't you think about how wrong it would be?"

"Yes, I think about how I'm married and about how I would be violating my marriage vows to be with you."

"And so you don't want to be with me?", she asked.

"No, I do want to be with you. You're very sexy and attractive and I think about nothing else but being with you. I know that if you were naked in front of me I wouldn't be able to stop myself from making mad, passionate love with you."

"Really? You think that about me?"

"Yes. I want you as badly as you want me."

"Oh, god. I want you so much."

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I was thinking about how torn I was between wanting to pump her brains out right here, right now, and fighting with the guilt I would surely have to face if I did, indeed, give in to my penis' lustful yearning.

I had formed an image in my head about what her vagina must look like, how juicy and deep it must be, how wonderful it would taste when I buried my face in her bush and labia. My penis was once again aching in my pants. One way or another, I would have to relieve the pressure before the night was over.

"What are you thinking about?", Rebecca asked gently.

"I'm thinking about you."

"About me?"

"Yes."

"Would you take me home tonight?"

"To your place?"

"Yes, silly. To my place. I had a friend drop me off tonight. My car's not feeling too well."

"Sure, I can take you home."

"Don't worry. I won't attack you. My friend's visiting me for tonight. She dropped me off, but I told her I'd get a ride from someone here at school."

"Does she know about me?", I asked.

"She's my best friend. I tell her everything."

"So she knows how you feel about me, about us?"

"Yes, is that OK?"

"I guess so."

I really didn't know what to think about these latest revelations. I thought that only Rebecca and I knew about our little secret. But now it looked as if there was another person in on it.

We packed up our stuff and walked out ot my car.

"It's only a couple of miles away. It won't take long," she said.

"What did you tell her about us?", I asked, as I drove out of the parking lot. "Did you tell her everything, I mean, even about our phone sex today?"

"Uh-huh," Rebecca said as she looked down, avoiding my eyes.

I was stunned to hear that Rebecca had told someone else the intimate details about how we had come for each other over the phone.

"She's my best friend. We tell each other everything. She knows how much I feel for you, how much I want you. Does it bother you that I told her?"

"Yeah, a little I guess. It's just that I never expected to hear it."

Rebecca reached over and grabbed my hand, bringing it to her lap. I could feel the warmth of her abdomen through her pants.

"Here's my apartment house. Turn in right here."

I pulled into the parking lot, found a space and turned off the motor.

"Would you like to come up and meet her? It's OK. She won't tell anyone, not even her husband. We have so many secrets we've told each other."

"OK, I guess so."

Again, despite my better judgement, I decided to go along with her, not knowing what it would mean for me. Already, I had gone down a dangerous path of infidelity. Even though I knew it was wrong to continue, deep in my head (maybe it was deep in my loins) I wanted to screw her brains out.

Her friend, named Billie, was just as nice, perhaps even nicer, than I had been led to believe. She greeted me warmly, smiling sweetly. We had a conversation for 15 or 20 minutes before Billie said she had to leave. Never in that time did I feel I was being judged or being thought poorly of.

"Well, it was certainly very nice to finally meet you," Billie said, shaking my hand as she was about to depart.

"I'll see you next week," she turned and spoke to Rebecca.

They hugged and Billie headed for the door.

"Have fun, you two," Billie said with a broad smile just before she went out the door.

So there we were, Rebecca and I, alone in her apartment. There was seemingly nothing to stop either of us from ripping each others' clothes off and copulating like rabbits.

We stood and looked at each other for a moment. I took a tentative step towards Rebecca, my eyes never leaving hers. She spoke first.

"I've got to get some sleep if I'm going to be of any use at work tomorrow."

"Yeah, I should probably head for home. I have another early day tomorrow."

Rebecca moved up to me and grabbed both my hands in hers. She held them between us as she began to press her body closer to mine. I could feel the backs of her hands against my hardened penis, pulsing in my pants.

Rebecca looked deep into my eyes, then closed them as our lips met in a tender kiss. Our mouths opened simultaneously and our tongues danced with each others'. I felt her breasts and stomach press against me. Rebecca moved her thumbs over the bulge my penis had made in front of me.

She broke off her kiss and looked at me as she continued to rub her thumbs on my bulge.

"Ooooo," she whimpered. "You're so big."

"You make me that way," I said truthfully.

"Not tonight, but maybe soon," she said almost apologetically. "Think of me like you did today."

"You're all I've been thinking of lately, Rebecca."

"Good night," she said, releasing my hands, but not before cupping my bulge in a palm.

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow night."

As had become my custom, later at home I took my clothes off and masturbated at the bathroom sink. For the second time that day, huge globs of hot semen squirted from my aching penis, spraying all over the sink. My knees got so week I almost couldn't stand up. This was complicated by the fact that the haze that overtook my brain as I was coming was so powerful that I could have easily blacked out.

Rebecca did not call me the next day at work. It was probably a good thing, even though I was disappointed not to receive her call. I had a lot of work to do, so not having any interruptions allowed me to concentrate on my job.

Later at school, Rebecca was nowhere to be found. I worried that she had gotten sick, or worse yet, in an accident. I went to the front desk and asked if she had called in or anything.

"Yes," the receptionist said. "She called in to say that she had to work late and wouldn't be in tonight."

I thanked the receptionist and started to walk away.

"But, wait. She left you a message," she said, handing me a slip of paper.

It was one of those pre-printed phone message slips, with "While you were away" at the top.

"Please call me," the message read. Beneath that was a phone number. It struck me as odd that in all the time I'd known her, I never knew her home or work numbers, so the number I was looking at was strange to me. I went right over to the pay phone and called.

"Hello," it was Rebecca's voice.

"Hi, it's me. Where are you?", I asked.

"I'm at home. Please come over to see me."

Her voice sounded very pleading and urgent.

"Are you OK? Is everything alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just need to see you right away. Can you come?"

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Please hurry," she said. The phone went dead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.