Slaver Training - Cover

Slaver Training

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 5: Slaver Auction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Slaver Auction - This is the story of the training of a new Slaver and the taking of two new slaves, a mother and daughter and what they are forced to endure before they are sold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

Michael gathered all of his employees to make an announcement about the upcoming auction. "We've had a great month. We have collected six girls and it is time to sell them and collect our money. First we have the mother/daughter pair, Sara and Becky. These are our prizes, they should easily fetch upward of $500,000, with their blonde hair, the Japanese buyers will love them. Mom is in great shape for her age and, at eighteen, Becky will be loved for her tight body, even after the fucking she has been subjected to."

Then we have the two girls Steve picked up jogging in Florida, Lyn and Michelle. Not bad for his first catch. These two really take care of their bodies. And tight? They might have fucked before, but nothing on them is worn out. Then, there's Lyn, who had been a virgin in her asshole. She squealed like a pig when I sodomized her. These two were made for a rape or some nice torture party. The Arabs will love them; you know how much they hate Americans and love to take it out on the women."

"Last are the two twenty-year olds from Atlanta, Jacqueline and Charlotte. Buyers go crazy over identical twins. You could fuck one until you wear her out and then turn over and start all over on the other, making her scream just as loud as the other, almost like they were one. And nothing turns on buyers like making them have girl sex, twins would be so unique, almost like eating yourself," he laughed.

"We are going to extend the auction this year, bring some new life and excitement to it. We will have the auction on Sunday, which will allow buyers to use our facilities for three days to play with their new purchases. Buyers have always loved our torture chamber with all that lovely bondage equipment and furniture. And then there is the "headmaster's office," which will be a nice place for the twins. Customers will love to cane those beauties as they are bent naked over the massive desk, twin ripe derrieres to feel the pain of the cane. Many of our customers have asked for instructions in using some of our more extensive torture furniture and equipment so I will be available to help them "break in" their new purchase."

"We must make sure our stock of girls is presented in the most advantageous positions in order to maximize the price we will get for them. They are not to be used for at least three days prior to the auction. I want them looking pink and fresh to our buyers. And make sure while they are on the stage they are sufficiently decorated with some nice jewelry. We have some nice silver nipple clamps and pussy clamps. Use weights, as it makes the pussy so desirable when the lips are pulled down. And the buyers especially love their groans of pain. Obedience must be maintained. While our customers do like some reluctance, we don't want any insolent behavior, so make sure you have necessary equipment to enforce compliance. I suggest the electric probe, a small whip or a cane."

"Any questions?"

"Are the potential bidders going to be afforded the opportunity to try out the girls?" Steve asked, never attending an auction before.

"They will have limited access to the girls. All of our bidders have been prequalified, so we don't have anyone attending just to play with the girls for free. The $10,000 bidder's fee takes care of that. But one of us must always be in attendance; we don't want them damaging the goods."

"No more questions? Well thank you, gentlemen, for a great month. After the auction we will split up the proceeds. With your help, we will maximize the take and the girls will be off to their new life, whatever that might bring them."

Lyn could not believe what had happened during the past two weeks. It was like a bad nightmare, but each day she woke up, it didn't go away. Michelle and her had been jogging, something they did frequently. Michelle was her best friend, having met over 15 years ago. While she was three years older, they had the common interests. Well almost, Michelle had always been bolder with regard to sex. While she had a great body, nice long legs, firm ass, great set of tits, big nipples, Michelle was the one that always got the guys and in some cases the girls. She had done threesomes, two girls and a guy. Michelle had tried to get her to join one time, even going as far as trying to kiss her, but when Lyn backed off, Michelle never broached the subject again. Lyn dated great guys, but lately that had not been enough. They were too great. Gentle, romantic and caring. But boring. Just once wouldn't someone fuck her hard?

Well you certainly got your wish come true, she thought to herself. Since she had been captured, she guessed that would be the correct word, that's all she'd gotten. Hard fuckings. Worse than that, she had been repeatedly raped. To make matters even worse, she had been forced to help in her own rapes. That really was the worst part, made to beg them to rape her, made to suck their cocks to get them hard again so they could rape her repeatedly. They just seemed never to stop. And the size of their cocks. She had never seen any that big, never mind felt one inside her.

They had been jogging along the beach, dressed in spandex shorts, low-cut tees with sport bras. God, they'd looked great; spandex clinging to their asses and pussies. You could almost see their lips outlined by the stretchy material. Her own pussy would be wet after running, excited by the looks from the guys that salivated for the firm bodies. It had been a usual day, neither one paying any particular attention. Hell, it was the middle of the afternoon. How much more safe could you be? She noticed the van parked next to the walkway, a little out of the way, but hardly a danger signal. It had taken only a second. They pulled along side the van and two men jumped out from behind the hood. Before she had even realized what had happened, a wet cloth had been placed around her mouth and nose. She inhaled, the heavy smell infecting her nose and mouth. It must have been chloroform because before she knew it her legs gave out beneath her. She would have fallen to the ground except her captor caught her. Not that she should be grateful. After all, it was he who caused it.

She'd woken up, her head pounding, her mouth feeling like it was full of cotton, which it was. Something filled her mouth, her cheeks puffing out, dry, the cloth jammed inside soaking up all her saliva. She had struggled to get up, unable, finding something binding her wrists behind her, her back arched up high, her arms aching from her weight pinning them beneath her. She kicked, her ankles had also been bound, fear rushing into her system as she realized her dilemma. She'd known immediately someone must have grabbed her, and looked around the van, to see Michelle similarly bound, still unconscious, her chest rising and falling with heavy breathing. They had been inside the back of a van, the front cut off from the back by a solid wall. She felt them moving fast, probably on a highway; she could hear the sounds of cars passing. She struggled to escape, only managing to make the ropes dig deeper into her flesh, her body finally going limp, knowing it futile to waste valuable strength on the effort. She had decided to conserve her strength. She thought that when Michelle woke up there would be two of them. Maybe they could somehow overpower those who took them captured. It had been her only hope.

Michelle had looked over at her, her eyes moving around in circles, still groggy from the drug they had given them. Her eyes had lit up, staring, communicating, hoping to make some sense out of the terrible situation they were in. The van had then stopped and backed up into something.

Lyn had felt the van bounce, someone getting out of the front. The doors had opened; the bright light temporarily blinded them.

"Well, the bitches are awake, so much better. My cock is hard from seeing those asses bounce along as they ran. I need to get into some pussy." Steve had been obviously proud of the catch; his first since training with Michael, though Lyn hadn't learned that until later.

"And what a pair, nice tight little bodies. I can't wait to strip them naked and see exactly what we've captured." The look on his face told Lyn he could almost feel the hot, tight pussy milking his cock. "Come' on cunt," he'd pick her up and threw her over his shoulder as if she hadn't weighed a thing. So much for fighting back and overpowering them. She'd looked over at Michelle, her head hanging down to the floor like hers, the pounding returning.

Everything had been upside down as they moved down a long hallway, all of the doors closed, some having bars on tiny windows. She'd wondered if this was some kind of jail or prison. They hadn't looked like police, and police didn't drug people. For the next two days, the two men had repeatedly raped them. First, they were fucked in their pussies. When the men grew tired of that and could no longer get the girls to fight the rape, they were turned over, legs spread wide and a hard cock ridden up their assholes. That brought life back to them, their screams bringing so much pleasure to the men. Especially Lyn, as she had been an anal virgin, her screams were the loudest. When the men were no longer hard, the girls' mouths were used to bring them back to hardness. Then, it would be another rape. Lyn brought herself back to her equally horrifying present.

The stage was now ready for the girls. On it was an elaborate rail running overhead, which would be used to keep the girls bound tightly but still allow them to move along on the stage to wherever Michael desired them to be placed in an manner to best show them off to the clients. They would be brought in pairs, Becky and her mother Sara; Lyn and Michelle; and the twins, Jacqueline and Charlotte. The audience had already arrived, sitting in the seats, about 25 of them from all walks of life.

There were the usual Japanese businessman, mostly older, powerful men in their sixties that desired white, blonde Americans. They didn't want them just to fuck them. They liked to play with them, forcing them to perform, to do things that their Japanese wives or mistresses would not do. Elaborate bondage and use of torture furniture were among the favorites. Then, there were the Arabs. Rich princes, use to having large harems, but bored with the usual Arab girls. Their hatred of Americans made it even better, loving to torture their purchases. Finally, there were the Russians. New customers in the last five years since the fall of Communism, coming to get girls for the sprawling pornography industry that flourished in Russia and Eastern Europe. Unlike pornography in the United States, their pornography industry included rape and snuff films, and the younger the better.

The first girls up for auction would be the twins, Charlotte and Jacqueline, the prim and proper Southern girls. Although they were twenty years old, Michael learned that they were both virgins. He had never done this before, but he chose to keep their virginity intact, hoping for a larger price for such an unusual pair of girls. They were identical twins, 5 feet 5 inches tall, long brown hair that hung down below their shoulders. Brown eyes, pale complexions and the fullest set of lips that you had ever seen graced these beauties. Their southern drawl could almost make you cum when they begged. And beg they had done a lot of since their capture. While not raped, they were stripped repeatedly and forced to cum under expert masturbating fingers and tongues. They had been taught that their bodies were no longer their own.

"Gentlemen, our first set of girls is Jacqueline and Charlotte, an identical pair of twins from the American south. What makes them unusual is that they are both virgins, prim and proper Southern girls just waiting to be taught to please. They will be sold only as a set; I wouldn't want to break up a family like that," he added with an evil chuckle. "There are many interesting things you can do with these girls together. Imagine. Forcing these twins to have girl sex or as part of a threesome; two exciting girls ready to please you." Michael spoke into a microphone as he saw the girls entering from the side of the stage, knowing all eyes were waiting to catch their first glimpse of the girls. They didn't have to wait long, the sound of shuffling bare feet sounding out in the room.

They were both so embarrassed as they were prodded onto the stage by the man behind them, a cattle prod in his hand, a prior sudden jab with the electrical probe on their backside giving them a feeling of what would be in store for them if they failed to strictly obey orders. They were wearing the outfits they were given, schoolgirl outfits, but for a girl of twelve. They wore white, button-down blouses, tight, molded over their bra-less breasts, the buttons straining to break free. Their perky tits were quite sufficient to stand up by themselves, their nipples pressed against the cold fabric, blue blazers temporarily hiding their hard nipples from the crowd. They each wore blue and white plaid skirts, way too short, riding high up their thighs, a pair of white thigh-high stockings highlighting their long legs, a pair of black patent leather shoes completing the outfit, hair pulled into ponytails tied tightly in the back.

Their arms were bound high, each attached to a pulley in the track above, grouped tightly together, the guard poking them in the ass with the probe, but not shooting them with electricity, the girls bracing for another electrical shock, trembling, their nerves in shambles. They walked slowly, forced to stand on tip toes, the pull of the rope on their arms keeping them balanced precariously, highlighting the shapely calves, as they moved in front of the almost all male audience. They had been threatened with a large, red ball gag if they talked, although screaming was allowed and encouraged. The audience loved the screams of the girls.

All watched as they came into view, frightened looks on their faces, tears running down their cheeks. With these outfits, they looked so young, something the Russians loved. "Welcome, Jacqueline and Charlotte, though I'd be damned if I can tell the difference between you," Michael jokingly added. "Hold them right here for now, Steve," watching as they faced the audience. He moved his hand up to the cheek of one of the girls, wiping a tear from her cheek, "be a good girl or it's the cattle probe for you," he whispered in her ear, loud enough for the sister to hear, but not the audience. He saw the fear in her eyes; a fear that he knew was well deserved because before the end of the day they would each lose their virginity and face much more. "I will start with Charlotte," looking for confirmation in her eyes, "excuse me, Jacqueline. These girls have such lovely bodies and they respond well to humiliation." He moved behind Jacqueline, a knife glinting in the bright light, her eyes following the long, sharp blade. "Don't worry, it's just for your clothes. You want to show these gentlemen your lovely naked body, don't you?" He watched her face turn crimson in shame at the thought of being stripped naked while she hung like a carcass of beef.

Jacqueline felt the blue blazed cut quickly from her body, feeling the slashed material fall to the ground in front of her. She looked down, confirming that her nipples were already hard and so publicly displayed pushing out the cold, harsh material of her blouse.

"Yes, even Jacqueline knows how nicely the blouse rubs against her nipples and makes them stick out." His hands reached around from behind her to slowly tickle her sides as he moved towards her breasts, feeling her jerk around on the rope, rubbing against his hard cock pressed against her virgin ass. "See how nicely she moves, imagine her pussy around your cock as she moves up and down, her silky insides massaging your hard cock inside her," teasing the audience into bidding on her. He felt her shudder, her ass pushing back against his as his big hands grabbed her near naked breasts, feeling her heart racing under his fingertips. "Such firm tits, nice size, very resilient." His hands squeezed them, hearing soft groans from her lips, squeezing harder, not disappointed, as her moans grew louder. "Let's show the gentlemen your naked tits, Jacqueline, you want to do that, don't you?" He squeezed her breasts even harder, his fingers digging painfully into the soft flesh.

Jacqueline nodded her head, her mouth grimacing in pain. She felt him squeeze harder, "yes, show them my naked breasts," she finally spit out, wanting to end the painful gripping of her flesh, never having been treated so roughly before.

"Good girl, Jacqueline," he whispered in her ear, his hands moving down the buttons, slowly revealing the tanned skin beneath, pulling the blouse open enough to tease the guests, but not yet completely revealing her, wanting to tease them. He pulled it out of her skirt, her blouse hanging to the sides.

Jacqueline looked down, the cleavage between her breasts now grossly exposed, the white skin of her twin globes highlighted by her tanned body, contrasting the colors. Her nipples were barely covered, the edge of the blouse rubbing harshly over the hardened buds, ashamed at how they seemed to be so stimulated by the forced stripping of her clothes.

Michael pulled the blouse back, her naked breasts exposed, the ample breasts firm and tight, her nipples sitting high on her chest, the large dark areoles surrounding the pink flesh of her hardened nipples, the tips pushing out over an inch, begging to be touched. He let his fingers push under the flesh meat, cradling the globes in his hands, offering them out to the audience. "Have you ever seen a pair of tits like these before?" A murmur of protests from her sister Charlotte gave the answer. "Ah yes, her sister's," Michael proclaimed as Steve had similarly denuded Charlotte for the audience, both of the girls quickly stripped of their blouses, nude from the waist up, Michael and Steve's hands playing over their breasts as they squirmed in their grip, fingers plucking at the nipples, teasing them harder for the audience.

Both of the girls stood there, their breasts openly fondled before a large group of men, their faces red in shame at having been so rudely treated and abused. They heard the sound of tearing, the flimsy white blouses torn from their body, the hands returning to play with their breasts, again.

"So firm," Michael putting his hands under her tits and making them bounce up and down, "such big hard nipples, for those that like to garnish their females with jewelry, clamps and weights would hang nicely from the pink buds," his fingers returning to her nipples. "See how she arches up," his fingers gripping her nipples and pulling them up into the air, Jacqueline and Charlotte forced to move higher on their toes to keep them from being ripped from their bodies.

Michael released her nipples, the audience watching as both girls' tits bounced on their chests. "Look at the long legs of these girls, the white thigh high stocking accenting the tender thighs peeking out above." His hands moved down Jacqueline's hips, feeling her shaking as his hands continued the exploration of her body. "Would you like me to show them your pussy now, Jacqueline?" He whispered in her ear, seeing her shaking her head no, but knowing that she couldn't stop him from stripping them both naked. He let his hands move back to her ass, his hands grabbing her cheeks and squeezing them tightly in his large palms. "Such a nice tight ass cheeks. They both must work out. This flesh was made for punishment. A paddle, whip or cane on their naked ass and thighs and these girls will consent to do anything." He grabbed her skirt in his hand and slowly began to move it higher up her thighs, the white flesh slowly revealed. "Watch for the nice white panties, virgin panties," he joked. "Very un-sexy except they are cut two sizes too small. They mold to all their contours."

Jacqueline and Charlotte squirmed again as they were now being stripped below their waist, their most intimate charms soon to be boldly exposed to the lecherous men in the audience. The forced stripping in front of the audience was far worse than what they had been subjected to thus far. At least before, there were only two, not a large group of men. A large mirror on either side of the stage reflected their images, Michael wanting each to see what the other saw, their skirts slowly above their crotch now, the white panties exposed. They had felt the panties cutting into their flesh, the silky material drawn tightly between their legs, pushing apart their pussy lips and butt to contour along their sex.

Michael pulled the skirt all the way above Jacqueline's waist. He unbuttoned the garment, pulling down the zipper, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of her discarded clothes. "See how the material cuts into her pussy lips?" his hands reaching down over the flat plane of her abdomen, her muscles tightening. He seized her pussy lips, feeling her jerk back onto his hard cock in shock as she was grabbed so ruthlessly. "Such big puffy lips, hiding that cute little virgin pussy. Her pussy lips were made for abuse, a whip, clamps even a paddle on them will get her moving strenuously for you." His fingers moved over her virgin pussy, noting her fearful trembling at the ideas he was giving the audience.

Both girls stood, clad in only the briefest of panties, their sex outlined to the audience. At the urging of Michael and Steve, they reluctantly parted their legs, brutal pinches to their pussy lips by powerful fingers unrelenting until their legs were spaced out as wide as their shoulders.

"See how well they respond to pain? Willing to do anything to please you to stop the infliction of pain on their young bodies." His hands smoothed down over her abdomen before gripping her sex, this time one fat finger pushed harshly between her pussy lips, the other gripping her between her legs almost pulling her up by her sex. "Such a handful," he laughed as he cupped her pussy. "Now off with her panties so you can see that beautiful cunt. Both girls have been shaved bald." He let his hands grip the waist of her panties, "put your legs together until I pull your panties off your feet, them spread them wide again. If you disobey, I whip your ass raw," he threatened Jacqueline, seeing the terror in her eyes as she nodded. He pulled the panties slowly down, bending down so he could slip the tight panties over her hips and down her legs. They sat at her feet, Michael's hand on her ass making her kick them off. He waited, Jacqueline quickly spreading her legs out again. He could smell her pussy, the sweet smell of a virgin mixed with the sweat of fear.

Both girls stood there naked except for the thigh-high white stockings, making them feel even more naked with them on, seeming to outline their naked sex. Their pussy lips were clenched tightly, no peek of the pink insides, no peek of the hymen that protected their vaginas. Their faces were beet red, forced to endure the humiliation, seeing the leering glances of the men in the audience, some of them grabbing at their cocks pushed hard against cramped trousers.

Michael slipped his hands down the front of Jacqueline again, feeling her body shake in fear, knowing what he planned to do. She arched her ass back onto his hard cock, pushing forward again as soon as she felt the hard cock behind her, pushing her virgin pussy into Michael's waiting fingers. His fingers were not idle; quickly gripping the puffy lips and stretching them open wide. He heard her moan in pain, spreading them wider, his fingers tightening their grip as they pulled outwards. "Look at the tender pink insides, untouched, just waiting for a hard cock to enter it for the first time. You can be the first inside this pair of virgins, the first to make them scream in pain as your rape them with your hard, thick cock." He quickly turned Jacqueline around, her face now staring directly at his, his fingers gripping her ass cheeks and pulling them open. He saw the shame in her face as he spoke. "And, just look at this virgin asshole. A tight, wrinkled little hole, barely open. Imagine your hard cock sheathed in her buttery insides, clenching on your organ." He kissed her, her face shocked at the move, his tongue sliding inside the hot confines of her mouth, playing lightly with her tongue. He felt her shiver in fear when his fingers edged closer to her anus, her naked pussy rubbing against his bulging pants, his cock straining to be free of its confines.

"Let me show you how well these two will perform for you," moving from behind her. They both grabbed a piece of hemp rope hanging down from the pulley and encircled the tiny ankle with the rope, tying it off. "Steady now Jacqueline," watching as a winch slowly began to pull up on the rope, her ankle having no choice but to begin to rise, her other foot precariously trying to balance. She cringed in pain and humiliation as her foot slowly rose higher, up past her knee, Michael making no attempt to stop the upward movement. Higher and higher her foot went, now over her waist, her leg almost pulled straight up, her muscles straining, the pain beginning, not even concerned with how exposed her anus and pussy was becoming.

"Please," Jacqueline begged, her crotch feeling as if she was being split up the middle, her reflection in the mirror showing how obscenely her sex was being split open.

"A little more Jacqueline, look how nicely your pussy is opening up. And your tiny asshole, the darkness inside giving the men a glimpse of the tightness." He stopped the rope when her leg was almost pulled up parallel to her body, her other foot hopping as she gently swayed. She looked over Charlotte suffering from the same obscene position.

Michael pulled their bodies closer together, Jacqueline feeling the hot sweaty body of her sister pushed against hers. They both felt a rope around their hips, Michael pulling the knot tighter and tighter, Steve positioning the girls' bodies so that their pussies pressed against each other, one other leg thrust behind the other girl so that they criss-crossed, forcing their splayed sex against each other. Steve gave the rope one final pull before tying it tightly together, one's inner pussy rubbing against the other's.

Michael and Steve each grabbed a black leather paddle, tiny metal studs lining the face, the leather supple. He moved behind Jacqueline, "I want you both to rub your pussies together, have girl sex until you cum. We'll be spanking your ass with these paddles to make your jerk back and forth. The sooner you cum, the sooner we will stop spanking your ass. Now be a good girl and show these men how you will cum for them with your sister." Michael laughed as he moved behind her. "Watch as they dance for you and cum. Some lucky person will get to force these lovely sisters to have girl sex, making them eat out their pussies, hopefully full of cum first after their pussies are raped." He swung the paddle back and let it fly, hitting Jacqueline's ass cheeks at the same time Steve's smashed into Charlotte's ass, their bodies jerking back and forth, their pussies rubbing up and down, the rope preventing them from escaping the grinding of their sexes.

The girls danced on the end of the paddles for over fifteen minutes, their asses red from the studs, their screams of pain deviating into pleasure as the unexpected rubbing of their pussies were having the desired effect. It only took another five minutes before Jacqueline screamed in pleasure, followed quickly by Charlotte as her pussy was covered with her sister's juices when Jacqueline came. Even the pain of the paddle hadn't deadened the sensations, their eyes shut tightly, attempting to block their public humiliation, their bodies shuddering with their orgasms.

The bidding started quickly, the Russians first, the Japanese following next. The Middle Eastern buyers were not that enthused with the pair, virginity in the Middle East was often taken for granted and readily found in fresh girls from the poorer villages. No, they were saving themselves for Sara and Becky, eager to torture the American mother/daughter pair, or even better, force them to torture each other for pleasure. The infidels would pay for what their powerful country had done to the Middle Eastern countries.

"$400,000, going once, twice, sold to the Mr. Petrok." The Russians had won the bidding. Michael was pleased with the price.

The girls hated the results, having been told that the Russians would cruelly rape them for their movies. Their faces and bodies would be spread around them world, their humiliation complete. They were quickly ushered from the stage, crying loudly at their fate.

Michael was eager to bring on the next pair, not wanting to lose the momentum; pleased at the high price he received for the virgin twins. He hoped he could convince the Russians to film their rape in his "cells," an elaborate mock up of a jail. He would love to see the "prison guards" indoctrinate the girls with rape; maybe even take part in their debasement.

The audience quieted down as the next two girls were quickly brought out. These were the two girls that Steve had captured in Florida, Lyn and Michelle. Michelle was the older of the two, in her early thirties, Lyn twenty-nine. Both were joggers and had kept their bodies in excellent shape. Steve had found out that Lyn was an anal virgin, loving the way she screamed when he first raped her asshole, bucking around on the bed, tied, unable to stop his cock from forcing its way inside her tight passage. Michelle was the more experience of the two, having engaged in threesomes, though with two girls and one guy. Michael figured these two for the Japanese; they would have fun with bondage and torturing their lovely bodies, with the mother/daughter pair being bought by the Arabs. They would love to make them inflict pain on each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.