Sex Show

by Claude Raines, Editor

Copyright© 2002 by Claude Raines, Editor

Erotica Sex Story: Kim and Rod's adventures in Tiajuana in 1958. Kim goes wild!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   .

by Baddad

Sex Show Editor's Forward

This is not a story I wrote. It is, however, one I really like. I've only seen it posted one time, and the only site where I found it is now gone. I have been unable to contact the author, so, to prevent it from disappearing, here it is again. I have taken the liberty of slightly editing it for clarity and to eliminate minor typographical errors, but the body of the story is unchanged.

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I do.

Claude Raines

P.S.: As you read the story, you may notice that there seem to be some parts missing. If you have any of those, please provide them, as this is all that I have.


Part One

I was stationed in San Diego, California, in 1958. I had a girlfriend, Kim, at the time and we went to T-town in Mexico one night. The main street was lined with bars and shops selling everything you can imagine. One bar in particular caught our attention. It advertised a live sex show with real performing animals. We wondered what that was all about and the admission was free if you had a woman with you and so we went in. There must have been about forty couples inside all sitting at small round tables and high-backed chairs. There was a lighted stage up front and a band was playing some bad jazz. We sat down and ordered drinks. When they came we asked the waitress when the show would start. "In a few minutes" was her reply.

Sure enough, a drum roll started and the curtains parted. There in the center stage was a naked woman on a leash with a dog collar on. She was on all fours and was being led around by a big man with a mask on. Suddenly, from the side came about six male dogs. The masked man made the woman freeze in place with her legs slightly apart and her ass in the air. All the dogs started SNIFFING her and one started to lick her and growled at the others.

He unsheathed his big cock and then he mounted her and with her hand guiding him, he slid his cock into her. She seemed to stiffen up a little and he got his knot into her and it was growing bigger and bigger. We could see it get bigger as it came out with each thrust until it finally got too big to come out anymore and she was tied to him.

He increased his stroking speed and came in her. She hollered it was hot but she could not get loose. He tried to turn around but the man prevented it and in about ten minutes, he came loose.

Her pussy was hanging wide open with cum streaming out of it and another dog was sniffing and then mounted her and started fucking her but this time she reached back and took hold of the knot to prevent him from knotting with her and so it went until she had been fucked by all six dogs.

The masked man then led her out into the audience so we could see her up close and see that big gaping pussy. Two more men came out and they picked her up and carried her back to the stage after some of the men in the audience had stuck all kinds of things into her pussy.

They put her on a narrow padded table on wheels. They sat her down on the table with her ass in a seat on the edge of the table. The seat could move back and forth on a track down the center of the table. They put her feet into stirrups that were hinged to swing out from the end of the table to either side. "Now that she has been stretched out," said the masked man to the audience, "Watch this."

And with that a donkey came walking out from the side and stood by the woman on the table. Kim nudged me and said, "There is no way she can fuck that donkey. Look at the size of him."

"Let's watch and see," I said.

One of the men did something to the table to lower it to the right height to fit under the donkey. They pushed the table and the woman sideways under the donkey and then with a man on either side, they pushed her feet wide to each side and locked the stirrups in place.

One of the men reached under the donkey and began squeezing his cock and soon, it came out of the sheath. He held the cock in the right position while the two men on either side pushed he table back an inch at a time until the donkey's cock was firmly pressed against her pussy.

"It's not going to fit," Kim whispered in my ear.

"If it does, it's going to smart a little," I said.

The two men pushed the table back again and we saw the lips of her pussy stretch and then the massive cock started to slide in. His cock was about eighteen inches long and about four or five inches in diameter. She took about half of it and then one man unlocked the chair seat her ass was on so it could move freely on the track back and forth. This, I was later told, was to keep the donkey from going in too far and injuring the woman.

The donkey stroked in and out in rapid motions and she cried out that he was getting bigger inside her and suddenly, cum gushed out around his big cock and ran down her thighs and puddled on the table. It kept gushing out with each thrust. He must have come in several cupfuls.

Finally, he slowed down and started to withdraw. The two men on either side quickly unlocked the stirrups and pushed her feet closer together and as soon as his cock came out of her with a loud sucking sound, they pushed her sideways out from under him.

They pushed her feet apart again and locked her legs wide open again and rolled her out into the audience. We all got a too look at that big pussy. Some guys even put coke bottles up her. One guy had brought a large stick of bologna and shoved that into her about a foot. He pulled it out and several other guys fucked her, adding their cum to the donkey's.

I'll tell you about the gang-bang and when Kim got brave and put on a show of her own. This will be in the next installment of the SEX SHOW.


Part Two

In part one, the woman who had been with the dogs and then the donkey was taken off stage to be cleaned up for the next performance. I looked over at Kim and saw her look of fascination and awe.

"Umm, that made me hot," she said. I noticed that she was squirming around in her seat. All five foot one and 112 pounds seemed to be vibrating to an inner song. Her long black hair had slung to one side and covered one luscious pert breast.

Suddenly, I became aware that the Master of Ceremonies, a beefy man with a gravel-like voice, was announcing a contest. The winner would get a one-week vacation at the Ritz in LA.

"Oh," Kim said, "that would be great."

The MC went on to fill in the details of the contest. "I need four women to volunteer for our speed gang bang."

Kim looked questioningly at me and I nodded ok and said, "If you think you can handle it."

That was all it took. She was out of her seat and on stage in a flash. I looked at the other three women there and decided Kim was the best looking and the sexiest.

One woman was about five foot eight 130 pounds with short blonde hair and had large moon shaped breasts. Kim had a tiny waist and this woman was rather thick-waisted.

The other two women were about alike, both about five foot four 120-130 pounds, medium hair, light brown in color and average sized breasts with some waist but not as spectacular as Kim's.

The MC explained that the men would divide up into four teams, one for each woman and she would have to make every guy on her team cum in the shortest amount of time. Kim had a very responsive pussy and I knew she would probably win.

"Ok guys," the MC said, "come up on stage and I'll divide you up. First," he said, "take off your pants and underwear and line up." The MC walked down the line looking at our dicks and divided us up so that each woman got about the same variety of dicks by size as the others.

"Get in line behind your woman," he said "and when I say go, you know what to do." There were five eager men lined up in front of each woman. They had the women lying on their backs on a table, not unlike a tall coffee table, and her legs were spread in anticipation. I had not been picked to be in Kim's group but I didn't mind.

"Go!" shouted the MC and the first man on each team raced up and inserted his cock in the woman. He would pump furiously and the woman would pump and wiggle back. As each guy withdrew with cum dripping from his cock, cum started to run from each of the four pussies.

I was at the end of the line in my group. The largest cocks were last. Talk about sloppy seconds I grinned to myself, how about sloppy fifths.

Suddenly it was my turn. I had drawn the woman with the short blonde hair. Her legs were spread wide and her hole was bubbling with cum. I quickly inserted my cock and felt her pussy contract, squeezing me as I had never felt before. I gasped and then started to cum.

I looked at her and said, "How did you do that?" and before I could ask any more, she grinned and said "Lots of yoga exercises."

There were at least two men left in each remaining group when the MC announced a winner but said the women had to finish up all the remaining men in her group.

I walked over to where Kim was happily humping away. "I'll take you on a vacation for being such a good sport," I said.

"Heck," she replied, "I love this" and humped faster as the guy's dick pulsed and withdrew glistening and still spurting cum.

The last guy in her group shoved his dick in so hard that cum squirted out all over his legs. They pumped and groaned for a few more minutes and then it was over.

Now, all four women were through. They stood up and the MC said, "Turn around and bend over and show everyone your gang-banged pussy."

I looked closely at Kim's. It was slightly swollen and gaped open a little. "I'll bet you don't want any more," I said to her.

"I want a lot more," she said.

The MC heard her and walked over and said, "We don't usually ask first timers to go with the donkey but in your case, since you want a lot more - he will give you all you can handle and then some."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"Oh yes!" was her reply, "Let me at him."

They put Kim on the table with the seat on tracks down the middle of it. They strapped her down and walked a donkey out on stage. The woman trainer had been playing with his cock and it was already out and pointing at her pussy. They rolled Kim under the donkey and spread and locked her legs apart. They let me stay on stage with her just as long as I did not block the view of others. The donkey's dick was pulsing with each of his heartbeats.

As the tip of it touched Kim's pussy, she gasped. "It feels soooo big!" she said.

"It is," I told her. "You wanted a lot more and now you are really going to get it."

Just then, the donkey stepped forward and his dick pressed hard against Kim's hole. The skin tightened and seemed to stretch. The lips of her pussy, now moist and bright pink, suddenly parted and a slight pop was heard as his massive cock entered her.

"Ohhhh wowie" was her response, and the seat her ass was on moved back slightly. He started to pump and as he pumped, his big veined and throbbing cock went in and in an inch at a time until Kim cried out that he had gone as far as he could go. Now the seat moved up each time he thrust in.

"It hurts but it feels soooo good" she said. "He is hitting places I did not know were there and I've already cum several times. You didn't notice," she said to me.

I looked down to where that small tree trunk of a dick was plunging in and out of her pussy. There squirting out with each thrust was her hot juices. "You must have cum at least a quart." I told her.

"It... It's getting bigger" she said "and he's going faster too." Just then the donkey gave a big lunge and Kim cried out, "Ohhhh, it's hot. He's filling me with his hot wonderful cum and I'm cumming again." Her body stiffened, jerked and humped his dick furiously. Cum had run out of her pussy and was dripping onto the floor. The donkey slowed down and started to withdraw his big shaft.

As it came out, a sucking sound was heard and cum gushed out of Kim. Kim lay there, eyes glazed over and smiling slightly. "Kim," I said, "You ok?"

"Yeah," was her response, "I've finally been fucked."

"Hey," I said, "what about me?"

She looked at me and said, "you are wonderful in your way too. That donkey was just pure sex, you are so much more," and she raised up and kissed me hard and long. "Thank you for letting me have this night."

I looked down at her gaping cunt, "I hope it won't stay that way, I told her."

"Don't worry," she said, "it will be normal by tomorrow."

"Well," I said, "since it is already stretched, how about"

Sex story part three is about Kim's consolation prize and the twist she puts on it.


Part Three

Kim was complaining that her pussy was getting a little tender around the lips. One of the black attendants overheard her remark and came over with a tube of ointment. "This will make it feel like new," he said, and put some on his tongue and knelt down in front of Kim. He pushed her legs apart and before Kim could react, he stuck his long tongue into her reddened pussy. "Oohhhhh" was her response. "That feels soooo good. It doesn't hurt anymore," she said.

The black attendant stood up, a little ointment on his chin, which he wiped away and grinned at Kim. "As a consolation prize we have a special surprise for you," he said.

Just then, a curtain went up on the right side of the stage. There was a small pen with the biggest hog I had ever seen. As he ran around the pen, I noticed that this pig had balls the size of softballs. I had never seen nuts that large before and they fascinated me. "If those nuts are any indication of his dick," I said to Kim, "Someone is in for a real treat."

"And you're the lucky lady," the black attendant said "And as a consolation prize, you get to be the first to sample our prized pig buffet."

"Wow," said Kim, "I'm not sure I could handle that." but, before she could say more, the black attendant picked her up and carried her to the pen.

"Just stay down on your hands and knees with your legs apart and relax. You'll love it. He can keep going all night if he likes you," he said. He swung Kim over the low rail fence and she immediately dropped down to her hands and knees.

The pig approached her from behind and stuck his snout on her swollen pussy lips. I and the whole audience rushed up on stage and crowded around the pen to watch.

"His nose is cold," Kim cried out, "but his tongue is sooo long," she sighed. "Ummmm, I'm getting wet, I can feel it," she continued. And sure enough, as we watched, her lips were glistening with her hot juices.

The pig seemed to know that Kim was ready because he started to extend his cock and it was strange looking. It looked like a bumpy corkscrew and it was growing as we watched. "Somebody is going to get screwed and I really mean screwed." I said and the crowd laughed. The pig tried to mount her but he was too heavy.

"Crawl over to that bale of hay and straddle it so that your stomach is resting on it" said the attendant. Kim did as he said and the pig trotted behind her as she positioned herself across the bale of hay, he seemed to know when she was ready and mounted her without further hesitation. The end of his churning dick was stabbing all around her pussy.

"Cup your hand over your pussy and guide the end of his dick," I suggested. Kim put her hand back there and began to guide his now tremendous cock. We watched as the end of it found her waiting, now running with juice, hot swollen pussy. The lips seemed to pucker as the head inserted itself into her wet cavern.

"It feels a little strange," said Kim. "Kind of like a large set of beads going deeper and deeper," she said. The pig seemed not to notice the crowd around the pen and kept feeding more and more dick into Kim. "Hey, how much more has he got?" asked Kim as she started to squirm around.

"Just a little more" the attendant replied. And as we all watched, the last inch went in and Kim was wide eyed with amazement. The pig started his stroking at a furious pace. Kim seemed to meet his every move and suddenly the pig's balls seemed to swell even bigger.

"He seems to be getting bigger," Kim said. And sure enough, as we watched, her pussy lips were stretched even further apart. The pig was making loud grunts and snorts by now and then started a series of short high squeals. "He's cumming in me," Kim cried out "and it's hot and lots of it. I can feel it gushing out inside of me."

We looked and saw cum pumping out with each thrust of his dick. "Oooeeee" was Kim's response "I'm cumming and can't stop," she cried "and I don't want him to stop screwing me."

"Don't worry," the attendant said, "he'll keep going for a long time yet."

Kim bucked, squirmed and groaned with each series of thrusts and twists. Her pussy made sucking sounds with each back-stroke and cum was running down her legs in a steady stream. Slowly the pig ran down.

His humping became less vigorous and finally his cock slipped from Kim's pussy. It looked just like a big corkscrew and was wet and glistening with his own cum and Kim's juices. He dismounted and backed away. Kim still lay across the hay and weakly said. "Someone help me up, I've cum so many times I'm dizzy headed."

I jumped over the rail and pulled her up. The pig was drinking some water from a pail in the other corner and seemed not to notice us. The attendant opened a small gate and motioned us to come through. "I'll never complain about never getting enough again," said Kim rubbing her backside. "Can we go home now?"

"Well," I said, "why don't we just watch for a little longer."

"Ok," she said. The music blared and the center stage curtain went up. "Oooooooohhhhhh," Kim screamed.


Part Four

Kim had just been through quite a night of penetration. Now, as the music faded away and her scream of surprise faded away, the audience was treated to quite a sight. There in center stage with spotlights outlining each detail, there in the bright piercing light was a bull. He was standing sideways to the audience but his massive head swung around and looked menacingly at us. A low rumble that could only be described as a growl exited him. The handler was a huge black man. He grinned and motioned off stage.

A woman with long black hair came out on stage. She walked up to the bull's head and suggestively rubbed her abdomen against his thrusting muzzle.

"I'll bet she's done this before," I said to Kim.

"It looks that way," she replied. "He looks very interested," she continued. The woman on stage was now removing the lacy panties that covered her love area. As she again pushed herself against the bull, his long tongue snaked out and disappeared in her pussy. A shudder shook the woman from her toes to her long flowing hair. A sound from her caressed our ears. I could only be described as pure desire mixed with mounting passion.

As we watched, the handler reached under the bull and began squeezing the sheath of the bull and he started to extend his giant dick. The end of it was moist and dewy with his desire. The handler's hand squeezed from the head of the sheath back to the balls. As he repeated this several times, the bull fully extended his shaft.

Now the woman walked back and she started gently rubbing the member with her hand. She worked from the head to the base in slow circles. We saw the giant cock swell and stiffen until it pointed straight ahead. Now, the woman leaned over and kissed the head of that big pulsing cock and her tongue flicked out several times to caress it. At each touch of her tongue, the dick seemed to grow even larger.

"Now that's a dick," I said to Kim.

"It sure is," was her reply. "I don't see how she could ever get even one inch into her," she giggled to me.

"Well," I said "You're already stretched out from the dogs, the gang bang, the pig and the donkey; I'll bet you could handle it."

"Are you insane?" she replied. "Look at the size of that cock. It must be at least two feet long and four to five inches in diameter."

I had seen the black attendant from before standing in the wings and I motioned to him to come over. "Let's get an expert opinion," I told her. "I'll bet he will know." The black attendant looked questionably at us and I told him what Kim had said.

"You're right," he said. The woman on stage isn't ready for him yet but you are," he grinned at Kim.

"No way," she said "That could ruin me for life." She said.

"Oh, we take precautions" was his reply. "He will be prevented from inserting more than twelve inches, I promise," he said.

"How?" Kim asked.

"We put a collar around his dick," was the reply.

"And that works?" Kim asked.

"Sure," was the reply, "No one has ever gotten hurt yet and if you try, we'll let you take the dog of your choice back to your hotel room with you when you leave."

"Well..." she said, looking questionably at me.

"It's your pussy," I laughingly told her. "I'm sure they won't let him hurt you."

"That husky that tied with me was wild and wonderful and I'd sure love to spend the night with him. You're not jealous are you?" she said looking at me.

"Heck no," I told her. "If a baby can squeeze through that pussy, I don't think that bull will do any damage."

"OK, I'll try him out for size," she laughingly replied and with that, she sprang up on stage and walked to the bull. "Let a real woman show you how it's done." she told the woman standing by the bull. The woman walked off without a word and two men wheeled a low table onto the stage. They picked Kim up and laid her on her back and strapped her hands down over her head and strapped her feet wide apart with her knees bent. The attendant wrapped a thick collar with a cone attached around the massive pike of the bull.

"This will keep him from going into you too deep," he told Kim. "I'll put some more ointment on your lips to make sure it doesn't hurt," he said and with that he put a glob of it on his tongue and stuck his tongue deep into Kim's now large and very swollen pussy.

"Ummmm." was her response, "Maybe I'll take you home instead of the dog," she laughingly said to him.

"OK, you are ready," he said. The two men began pushing the table under the bull. Kim's eyes gleamed with anticipation.

"Hurry up!" she said, "I can't wait to feel that dick sliding into me." One man pushed the very large shaft down to align with her very large pussy. The other man began rolling the table back toward that impressive shaft. As the head of his weighty instrument pressed against her now very moist pussy, Kim let out a loud sigh and arched her back. We all watched in amazement as that pole sized cock slowly inched into Kim. "O'EE-AHH..." was her response as she arched even higher. The collar bumped against Kim's slippery lips and then he began to stroke. Kim went wild under him.

I understood why they had strapped her down now. With each stroke, Kim made an even louder noise. The room was filled with screams and the sucking sounds of a hungry pussy being stroked by the meaty cock. The bull quickened his motions and let out a loud bellow as he came into Kim. Cum spurted out of her pussy in quarts. I had never seen so much cum at one time. It ran down on the floor under the table and puddled there.

Kim had her belly pressed tightly against the under side of the bull and was keening loudly as she climaxed again and again. The bull's motions slowed and then stopped. His giant cock still split the lips of Kim's pussy.

As we watched, the cock slowly started to slide from her embrace. And finally with a loud pop, it dropped from her now gaping lips. His slackening shaft dripped more cum on the floor and a steady dribble of cum ran from Kim's slack hole. The men pushed the table out from under the bull and led him off stage.

"Wow," Kim groaned, "Now that's what I call a fuck."

"And then some," I replied as I approached the table along with the rest of the audience.

"Holy shit," remarked one man, "Look at that big pussy."

I'll bet you could park a Volkswagen in there," said another.

One man stepped between her legs and inserted a large wine bottle into Kim. "There's room for at least two of these," he said.

"That's enough", said the attendant. "I'll take her back stage and get her cleaned up," he told us as he picked up Kim's clothes so hastily thrown off by the two men.

"See ya in a few," Kim told me and smiled that beautiful smile I loved.

Just then, a warm tongue licked my hand. I looked down into the wild clear eyes of the big husky dog. "I'll keep your lover company," I called after Kim as she disappeared off stage.

Want to hear what happened after the show? What about the next day? What happens when we visit the most unusual castle in the world?


Part Five

I watched the curtain where Kim had disappeared. The large husky dog sat patiently by my side. He seemed to know that he was to go with us. I wanted Kim to hurry back to me. I was in love with her from the first time I met her. She had been sunning herself on the beach at Malibu and I had walked by and accidentally kicked over her bottle of sun tan lotion. I stopped and bent to retrieve the bottle and gazed into the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were large and tear shaped set wide apart. There seemed to be specks of gold floating on a cloud of blue gray within her eyes. The mouth smiled at me, a generous mouth with full lips. The face was a heart shaped one and crowned with long curly black hair. She was perfection and I was lost in her from the first glance.

"I'm sorry," I stammered taking in her whole body now. She was about five foot one or a little less tall and a figure that was perfect. Large breasts for her size pointed at me and she had a small waist and beautiful hips and long tapered legs. What was there not to love?

"That's all right," came her purring reply. What a sound her voice made, like a viola being stroked with a velvet bow. She wiggled a little and her bikini top slid almost off her breasts. "Would you like to make it up to me?" She purred at me.

"Sure," was my almost shouted reply. What was this angle up to? I never picked up girls. Why me?

She was speaking again and I focused again with a start and heard her say, "My name is Kim, what's yours?"

So help me, I had forgotten my name for a second. The sight and sound of her was so overpowering. "uhh-er... Rod is my name" I finally got out.

She laughed a tinkling laugh and said, "I thought the cat had got your tongue."

Someone was calling my name and as the beach vanished from in front of me, Kim stood there all dressed and ready to go. "What was wrong with you? She said. "I've been calling you for over a minute."

"Oh, I was just remembering how we met." was my reply.

"Boy, what an afternoon," she said and smiled knowingly at me.

"We must have done it at least a half a dozen times," I grinned back at her.

"And that was before supper," she laughed back.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"OK," came her quick response. We walked toward the exit with the large wolf-like dog silently trailing behind us.

As we stepped through the exit and into the street, we were greeted with the sounds of guitars and trumpets. There was a street band playing on the corner.

"Oh, that's pretty," exclaimed Kim "Want to dance?"

"Not right now," I told her, "I'm getting hungry."

"Our hotel is right up ahead." Kim noted. "We can get supper there and then have some more fun." She giggled and affectionately stroked the head of the large dog. He wagged his tail enthusiastically and whined.

"We had better put the dog in our room first," I suggested, "they may not let dogs in the dining room." We walked to the elevators. We got a few questioning looks from bystanders. The three of us just calmly got on the elevator as it slid its doors open in front of us.

"I'll bet they are wondering what is going on," Kim giggled over the whine of the elevator as it approached our floor.

"I'll bet they can guess." was my laughing reply. The door to the elevator slid silently back and Kim and the dog stepped out into the hall. "Last door on the left." I called after then and followed behind. Kim unlocked the door and went in, the dog followed her.

"I think he likes me." she said as I came through the door.

"You've got the only pussy in the room." I told her and ducked as she threw a shoe at me.

"That's not the only reason," she replied. "I think he really likes me." And to prove her point she sat on the bed and patted it beside her. The dog leaped on the bed and sat next to her his tail wagging furiously. "See, I told you so," she said.

"OK, you've proved your point," I said "now let's go eat."

"You be a good boy while we are gone and I'll bring you a special treat when we come back," she crooned to the dog. He jumped down and laid by the foot of the bed and watched us go. "I wish we could take him home." Kim said as we finished dinner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.