From Barbara to Barbie - Cover

From Barbara to Barbie

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Gordon didn't know what he would do to pass the time. The waiting for his wife's next call or for her to return to the room, whichever came first, was driving him crazy. Neither the pocket book that he brought with him or watching television helped take his mind off the interminable passage of time. He even ordered an adult movie but still found his mind wandering. He couldn't believe that Barbara had suggested that he call Marlene. Calling Marlene seemed stupid when Barbara had first suggested it but a half hour later it didn't seem so stupid anymore. Considering that it was after 8:00 and a Saturday night, he didn't actually expect her to be home so he wasn't surprised to hear the now familiar message from her answering machine, "hi, this is Marlene, sorry to have missed your call but I do, I really do, want to talk with you, please, pretty please, leave your name and number after the beep and I'll call you back, bye." "Hi Marlene, it's Gordon..." "Don't hang up Gordon, I'm here, I was just screening my calls. Are you in town?" "Yes, my wife came with me." "That's too bad baby, I would have loved to have gotten together. I wasn't going to date tonight but you're an exception." "That's nice to hear. My wife's out right now and may not be back for several hours, come on over." "Are you sure? she asked.

"Absolutely! How long will it take you?" "I can be there in fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. What room are you in?" "I'm in 2205. See you soon." For some reason he was doubly excited. He was excited because of what his wife had done last night and thinking about what she was doing right then. He was also excited because he knew that Marlene would be knocking on his door very soon. The call to her would never have been made had his own wife not suggested it. The fact that Barbara had made the suggestion was another component of his excitement.

When Marlene knocked on the door, he did what he did every time, he looked at her for a few seconds through the peep hole. This small act of voyeurism always caused his heart to skip a beat because he knew who she was, what she was and why she was standing there. This time was no different than all of the other times. When the door closed behind them, they fell into each other's arms and kissed. The fragrance of her perfume and even the fragrance of her hair was intoxicating. After the first time she visited him, they dispensed with any discussion of money or his expectations. She also skipped going into the bathroom to undress and, after they had finished and when she was dressed and ready to leave, he would discreetly slip three or four folded hundred dollar bills in her hand.

"Where's your wife?" asked Marlene.

Gordon considered telling her and then thought better of it. Totally explaining where she was and what she was doing would take up a lot of the hour he planned on spending with Marlene. "That's a long story.

Sometime, when we have the time, I'll tell you all about it. But, right now, I want to make love to you." "Your wish is my command, sire," she said as she bowed at the waist.

After she raised up, she reached for the hem of her black dress and lifted it over her head. She wore nothing under the simple but elegant frock. "Now it's your turn," she said as she ran, playfully, to the bed and jumped on the rumpled sheets in the middle of it.

Gordon dropped his pants and joined her. Even though their relationship was of a commercial nature, they had become comfortable with each other; she knew what he liked and he believed that he knew what she liked but he couldn't be sure because she was, after all, a professional. Then it hit him. Marlene was a professional, a professional just like his wife.

Marlene knew which buttons of his to push and she pushed them all. He was hard and ready, she was wet and ready. She took him in her mouth after inhaling his familiar but unique aroma. While she sucked him, his fingers probed between her legs and then he inserted two of them in her vagina. When she sensed that he was ready, she slipped a condom over his cock, a latex sheath that would be a barrier blocking his semen from the entrance to her womb. She had been tempted tonight, and before, to dispense with the rubber but old habits are hard to break.

"Come on Gordon," she said, "fuck me, put it in." Then she laid on her back and spread her legs, in invitation, as wide as possible.

Gordon plunged into the vagina that he had entered more than any other in his life, except for the one nestled between Barbara's thighs.

Barbara was both surprised and relieved when Myrna told her that everything was covered for the moment but to standby for a call.

There was a line of waiting cabs at the Hilton so it took just a few minutes for her to return to the Carlyle and her Gordon. As she entered yet another elevator car, this time at her own hotel for a change, and pushed the button to the 22nd floor, she was very excited.

She hoped that she could have a few minutes alone with her husband, maybe even an hour, before the cell phone in her purse rang again.

Then she was standing in front of a hotel room door for the third time that evening. She thought she would surprise him so she didn't knock but took the small plastic key card from her purse, inserted it in the slot, saw the green light flash and opened the door.

Gordon and Marlene were too busy to notice that the door had opened.

Her legs were over his shoulders and her hands gripped the clenching cheeks of his ass which was pile-driving his hard cock into her warm, wet receptive pussy. Though he didn't hear the door open he did hear it close. He broke the kiss, lifted up, turned and looked over his shoulder. His wife was leaning against the door with her legs and arms crossed.

"Don't stop on my account," said Barbara.

"What are you doing here?" He scrambled from between Marlene's legs and she sat up and pulled the sheet above her breasts.

"Well, let's see. I think this is my room. If I remember correctly, you told me to hurry back. I thought I would surprise you so I didn't call." "You sure surprised me all right. Hey, you're the one that suggested that I call Marlene..." "Your wife told you to call me tonight?" Asked Marlene, with a tone of incredulity in her question.

Barbara turned toward the woman in her bed who was obviously naked under the sheet and answered for her husband. "That's right, I did tell him to call you but he said that he wasn't going to." Gordon thought that he had lost control of the situation and he didn't like to be out of control. "Let's be civil and get the introductions out of the way, honey, this is Marlene, if you hadn't already guessed and Marlene, this is my wife, Barbara." "Call me Barbie," she said.

Marlene was surprised when she heard the door close moments before for two reasons. First, she didn't expect them to be interrupted and second she had no idea that Gordon was married to such a fox. She knew something about women and not only was Barbara beautiful, she was sexy and she would bet as horny as a bride on her wedding night. She wasn't really into girls but thought that she might have some fun with the two of them and give Gordon his money's worth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.