From Barbara to Barbie - Cover

From Barbara to Barbie

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Gordon couldn't remember when an hour had elapsed more ponderously.

He told housekeeping to come back later, then he took a shower, slipped on a pair of khakis and tried to watch Saturday afternoon television.

His mind, however, was not on the television but on this incredible creature who had emerged from years of not caring about her appearance to the point that it had nearly ended whatever sex life they once had.

All of that was in the past. The present was more than he could have expected. Last night, Barbara took to the club like a duck to water and he couldn't have been more surprised that she was interested in meeting Len and hearing what he had to say. The fact that she had taken special care before she left for her meeting with the black man, did not go unnoticed.

It seemed like several hours had passed, though he knew it had only been an hour, when he heard the gentle knocking on the door. "How'd it go?" He asked.

"Fine. We didn't have anything to eat, just a drink and some conversation." "That's what I meant, how did the conversation go?" "He has these escort agencies and he wants me work for him tonight and see how it goes." "What did you tell him?" She didn't answer but opened her purse, took out the cell phone and the package of condoms and dropped them on the bed. Then she unbuttoned her jacket slipped it off her shoulders, reached behind her and deftly unhooked her sheer bra. She stepped out of her heels, unzipped the skirt and let it drop. Her panties, with a moist gusset, were added to the pile of clothing. "I'm going to rest for a while, Len said not to expect a call until after 7:00 that should give me three hours before I have to get ready. Care to join me?" She asked seductively as she patted the bed...

Gordon had been with two other women since he had made love with his wife, the Asian upstairs at the club and Rash's wife in one of the private rooms. If his count was correct, Barbara had been with six different men and Rash twice. Their lips joined, husband and wife were connecting. He tasted the residue of scotch and smelled it on her breath. This was new too, he didn't know she drank scotch. Their warm bodies touched from shoulder to toe. He broke the kiss and locked his lips around one of her hard nipples. It was, of course, familiar but almost undetectably different. Just a fraction thicker, a centimeter longer, a degree harder than he could remember. Also, judging by her reaction as she held his head, it was more sensitive than in the past. He switched breasts and found that they still matched perfectly in size and sensitivity. Then, his hand touched her pubis and she parted her legs. His fingers gently rubbed the area between her thighs and then, with his index finger, he parted her soaking folds. He teased the swollen lips and then touched her sensitive clit. She recoiled from his touch as if she had been touched by the tip of an electric cattle prod. Instantly, she experienced her first orgasm of the day, at least in the daylight and in their room.

Why can't I be satisfied with this? She asked herself. Gordon was a caring, accomplished lover. As handsome, intelligent and charming as any man she had ever known. She stopped thinking because her feelings had taken over as he scooted down her body, placed his mouth on her vagina and began to lick and nip and suck from her clit to her anus. When he took the little nub between his lips and sucked as hard as he dared, she began a non-stop climax that ended with her begging him, just like she had begged Len and Rash at the club. "Oh.

... Oh honey, that feels soooo good but now you've got to fuck me... fill me up... please, please put it in... don't make me wait." He didn't make her wait. He plunged into the vagina that he had been in thousands of times before. This time, he knew that the same flesh that was surrounding his pulsing shaft had surrounded five black penises, Rash's giant shaft, countless fingers and several different tongues. Nonetheless, it felt wonderful, maybe more wonderful than ever before. His thoughts, however, didn't help him prolong his own climax, they had just the opposite stimulating effect. Within minutes he announced, "here it comes baby... I can't hold off any longer.

... ahhhhh... oh shit." As he stiffened and emptied his balls of their fresh semen.

"No baby, please wait... hold on... ahhh." But she felt that it was too late. She should have helped pace them rather than meet him thrust for thrust in a frantic race to the finish line of his climax.

She wanted this time to last longer and be more special for them but she also knew that it would a couple of hours before he could recover and be ready for more.

It didn't take long for them to fall into an exhausted sleep in each others arms.

Barbara heard a sound that was unfamiliar. Was she dreaming, she asked herself, as the sound persisted until she became fully awake from her nap. Then she knew what it was, it was the ringing of the cell phone that Len had given her. She, cleared her throat, pushed the green talk button and said, "hello." "Hi Barbie, this is Myrna. There's a mister Porter at the Helmsley Palace that would like some company. Do you have something you can write on?" "What time is it?" "It's a few minutes after 5:00," said Myrna.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.