From Barbara to Barbie
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Lenox Williams saw her before she saw him. She was even more beautiful than he remembered. The navy blue Chanel suit with the skirt just a tasteful few inches above her bare knees and the expensive Italian high heels were perfect. When she saw him, she broke into a smile of recognition and then walked toward him, taking strides as long as the tight skirt would permit. He noticed that nearly everyone still in the cafe at this hour starred at her as she approached the corner table. He stood to greet her and lightly kissed both of her cheeks.

He was wearing an expensive dark blue double-breasted suit with a crew neck burgundy silk T- shirt. His eyes, that she didn't know were bloodshot, were covered by dark glasses. She imagined that everyone in the cafe thought that she was, most likely, a model or an actress meeting with her agent or manager for an innocent late lunch. Then the irony of her unspoken thoughts caused Barbara to question her own motives for agreeing to this strange meeting, but she didn't have much time to question her motives.

"Sit down beautiful Barbie," he said as he pulled back the chair next to the one he had been sitting on. "It's so good to see you again.

You look unbelievably gorgeous and, though I can't understand how, very refreshed." "Thanks, I feel fine." "I have to tell you Barbie, I haven't been able to stop thinking about last night, I guess I should say this morning, you were fantastic." She turned six shades of red as this man she didn't really know complimented her, implicitly, on her sexual abilities. "Stop it Len, we're in public." "Do you want to go somewhere more private?" He asked with a chuckle.

"That's not what I meant. I just meant that this isn't the place to talk about last night. Also, I'm kind of uncomfortable talking about that subject, not just here but anywhere." "Why's that?" He wanted to know as he took her hand in his and leaned closer to her so she could answer more quietly.

"Can I have something to drink before we continue?" "Of course, I'm sorry for not asking. Do you want something to eat also? What do you want to drink?" "I'm not hungry and I'll have what you're having." Lenox thought that was a good sign. Here was this beauty, in a small way, placing herself in his hands. He remembered that a few hours ago at the club, she didn't resist at all as he made arrangements for four of the men who worked at the club to join them in the private room.

She had been as enthusiastic as humanly possible. He caught the attention of the waiter and ordered a J&B on the rocks for each of them. "So tell me, Barbie, why are you uncomfortable talking about what happened at the club?" She looked around, leaned closer and said, "don't get the wrong idea about us, Len. That was the first time I've ever done anything like that?" He laughed. "Are you telling me you were a virgin?" "Stop it! You know what I meant. I meant I had never done anything like that with another man. We're a very straight couple from the mid-west, at least we were. I wasn't a virgin when we married but he was the first and only man for me until last night." "Well, take it from someone who knows a great deal about these things, you were wonderful, the best ever for me," he said truthfully. It wasn't necessary for him to lie or exaggerate to her about his experience between the cheeks of her ass and what he saw Rash and the others do to her and what she, in return, did for all of them.

"Well, thanks, I guess that's a compliment," she said just before their drinks arrived. She would have ordered something fruity, less strong than straight scotch, which she thought of as a man's drink, but it was smoother than she expected and perfect for sipping slowly.

"What are your plans for tonight?" The handsome black man asked.

"We haven't made any plans. Why do you ask?" He didn't answer her but reached in his side jacket pocket, took out something and then placed a small Nokia cell telephone on the table and pushed it towards her.

"What's this for? I already have a cell phone." "Not like this one. This is a special phone, Barbie." "What makes it so special?" She wanted to know.

"Well that phone is programmed to receive calls, voice mail and text messages only from my agencies and to place calls by pushing just one button back to them. You might think of it as an electronic link to my world." Barbara wasn't surprised. She knew last night, and then when she was taking her bath, that sometime during their lunch--their liquid lunch--that this subject would come up. "What's that got to do with me? Why would I need to be in touch with your world?" He smiled knowingly at her and said, "need, is the right word, Barbie.

Of course you don't have to communicate with us but, after last night, I really think you need to. I've never seen a woman enjoy herself more at Le Trapeze than you did and I've seen a lot of women there.

You were special, you are special." He swirled the cubes in his glass, took a sip of the amber liquid and said, "I couldn't count the number of times that you climaxed. And the men, well speaking for myself, you sucked me dry and drained every drop of my semen deep into your ass." Barbara caught her breath. She knew that she was flushed, her heart was racing wildly and this talk was making her dampen her tiny panties.

"Last night at the club with my husband was one thing, what you are suggesting is something else. My husband and I haven't even decided if we will ever go back to the club or participate in something like that in the future." "Let me ask you something, Barbie. Does your husband know where you are?" "Yes, I told him that we were meeting here. He's upstairs waiting for me." "What did he have to say about us meeting?" Len asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.