From Barbara to Barbie - Cover

From Barbara to Barbie

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

That night he had arranged for a candle-lit dinner in their dinning room. He had ordered from her favorite restaurant and heated up the hot dishes by carefully following the micro wave instructions the chef had written. Bouquets of roses were in the living room, the dining room and their bedroom. After the delicious meal they walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom. Barbara had vowed to never wear a nightgown or pajamas to bed again. She went in the closet to get ready for bed. As Gordon slipped naked under the covers and waited for her, he couldn't help but think of the first time in New York as he anxiously awaited for Marlene to step out of the bathroom.

When Barbara walked into the room, she stopped and posed for her husband. He had been so supportive. He had encouraged her, paid for the visit to the spa and Susan's stay as well. He had paid for the plastic surgery. It was time for him to see just what he had purchased. She turned and put her hand on her hip. He was surprised to see that she wasn't completely nude because she was wearing high heels. He couldn't remember a time when she had come to bed like that. If he had been able to hear the late night discussions at La Costa between Barbara and Susan he would have known where the idea came from. There were other suggestions that Susan had made that would soon become apparent. If anything, Barbara was more beautiful than Marlene, he realized. He knew that she was older than Marlene but tonight she sure didn't look it. She was a little taller, a little sexier a little hotter.

"Baby, you look so sexy. I need you so much, look at me." He threw back the covers barring his body and his rock hard cock.

"Is all of that for me?" She teased.

"Only for you." Then a wave of guilt came over him because it--his cock-- hadn't been exclusively hers, at least it hadn't been lately.

While she was in California he had been with Marlene in New York and an Hispanic woman whose name he didn't even know at Le Trapeze. He knew that he wasn't any better than his partners. His recriminations were quickly replaced by other feelings as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

They kissed. While their lips and tongues were engaged, their hands explored each other as if for the first time. His fingers touched her breasts, breasts that hadn't needed the attention of a surgeon's scalpel. Natural full, perfect. Breasts that loved to be fondled and kissed. Breasts that were capped by nipples that seemed larger and harder than ever before. His fingers could feel the ribs beneath her skin. It had been years since he was able to feel the cage of her torso. She certainly wasn't skinny but there wasn't an unneeded ounce of fat on her upper body. Her tummy was again the tummy that he remembered the first time they had fucked in this bedroom. She winced when he rubbed her abdomen too hard and he realized that it must still be tender. He reminded himself that he would have to be more careful.

Barbara loved to feel his hard cock. As she gripped it in her hand and stroked it she wondered if she would do what Susan said she should do?

Could she actually take it in her mouth and work it until he spewed and then swallow every drop of his cum? She loved to suck him but she had never swallowed or even let him cum in her mouth. Maybe tonight, she thought.

Other than her breasts, the other part of her anatomy that needed no help from the plastic surgeon's scalpel was nestled between those gorgeous thighs. Even when she was heavy, her vagina was still a work of art. No flesh sculpting needed there, he thought. He saw that she had trimmed her pubic hair to accommodate the extremely high cut exercise outfits they wore at La Costa. She also was looking forward to the day, in the not too distant future, when she would be able to wear a bikini again and she was prepared for it, she had told him.

He loved it when the lips were engorged, when they were coated with the juices that her glands had produced especially to make it easier for a cock to enter her. He loved it when they flared open, inviting, pulsing and ready.

He stopped kissing her and took a swollen nipple in his mouth and nibbled on it. She moaned and held his head like a baby's. She knew that he would soon switch to the other breast and he did. He knew exactly what she liked. He kissed the bottom of each booby before he began his journey to her mound. She knew that it would take two or three minutes and then he would stop to carefully pay attention to her navel which he did. She was positive that his fingers would part her lips as he kissed her tummy and he did. She knew from experience that he would insert first one finger and then two and that they would explore whatever they could reach inside. Then, as expected, he moved them in and out in a fucking motion until he brought her to her first orgasm. She wasn't surprised but expected for him the place her legs over his shoulders and then use his tongue as a spear that cleaved her lips and entered her vagina as deeply as possible. He would make her climax two times, two more wonderful orgasms before he replaced his tongue with his hard cock.

She knew that it would be wonderful and it was. Neither of them were surprised when he placed her legs over his shoulders for the first time in years. She had never been more limber. "Oh Gordon, you don't know how much I've missed this. Oh, it feels so good. You're so big, so hard, fuck me. Oh, Ohhh, Ahhh that's it, that's it, don't stop... don't stop... mmmmm... don't cum yet. She pounded against him and matched him stroke for stroke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.