From Barbara to Barbie
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

The next day was a new beginning for Barbara. She threw away her stash of candy. She emptied the cupboards of cake mixes and the freezer of ice cream. She walked a mile but it wasn't easy. That night she was famished from cutting her intake of food by two-thirds.

When she stood on the scale at the end of the first week of her new routine, she was pleased to see that she weighed seven pounds less than the week before.

Every day she called Susan and reported on her progress. Susan reported to Barbara on her own progress in trying to fuck every man on the planet. She never ended a conversation without reminding Barbara that the best motivation was picturing herself undressing in front of a new lover.

After three months, unbelievably, she had lost more than thirty-five pounds. When she looked down she saw her feet for the first time in years, not her tummy. She now had a standing weekly appointment at the beauty salon. Every week was the full treatment, hair, nails and makeup. It was costing Gordon a small fortune but that's what he wanted. They had urged her to go blonde, well dark blonde. Her hairdo now resembled Diane Sawyer's, only a shade or two darker. It just touched her shoulders. It was loose, carefree and sexy. It was lustrous, shiny and healthy.

She went back to contact lenses and found the new ones more comfortable than when she used to wear them. Her dentist had whitened her teeth three shades and had, almost instantly, eliminated the effects of decades of coffee, red wine and soda drinking.

She hadn't changed her wardrobe. She had promised herself that there would be no intermediate sizes purchased. Until she could fit into a size eight again, what she already had in her closet would just have to do. She was now walking two miles twice each day and swimming several times a week. She thought that maybe it was time to kick her program into high gear.

That night she and Gordon talked about two weeks at a spa for her.

His partner's trophy wives were spa goers. After checking out several places, he made arrangements for her to spend two weeks at La Costa in California. She flew into San Diego and was met at the airport.

The women in the spa program had ground floor rooms around the pool.

The regimen was intended for one purpose only, to make the person the very best that they could be in two short weeks. Up early, 800 calorie diets and personal exercise programs that tested each guest's limits. A break everyday for a massage, a visit to the beauty salon and a half hour naked in a tanning bed was the pampering that kept them going. Her walking had evolved into jogging. The distance had increased from two miles twice a day to three and a half miles twice a day. By the end of the first week she had firmed up and lost another ten pounds.

She didn't know that Gordon had planned a surprise for her. The first day of her second week, a new person had joined the group. It was Susan. Gordon had paid for the week at the spa, her transportation and arranged for someone to take care of her kids. It must have cost him a small fortune.

One night they were in Barbara's room reminiscing when out of the blue Susan asked, "Barb, do you remember the first time you went all the way with Gordon?" "I'll never forget it, of course I do. Why do you ask?" "What was so special about that night?" Barbara thought this must be some kind of a trick question. "Well, giving myself completely to someone that I love." "That's pure horseshit! Let me tell you what made it so special.

It was something you hadn't done before. It was something that was new, different. You had been raised, like me, to think that it's wrong to screw before your marriage, so fucking Gordon before your wedding day was also forbidden. All of that made the first time with him incredibly exciting." She paused then continued. "Guess what my friend? I get to do that, to recapture those very same feelings once or twice a week." "Let's face it Susan, you're a shameless slut." Susan laughed, but didn't disagree. "You got me Barb. Seriously, there isn't anything else like wondering what your date will look like when he gets naked. How big will his cock be? Will he be a good lover? Will he be anxious to eat at the Y club or will he be a priss?" Will he cum in two seconds like a rabbit or will he have you begging him to stop after an hour? What will he taste like?" "I don't see it like that. For some of us, Susan, one first time is enough for a lifetime." Susan shook her head in disagreement. "No my friend, variety is the spice of life. Big men, little men. Tall men, short men, White men, black men, yellow men, brown men. Circumcised, un-circumcised.

No Barb you just can't get it all in a single package." She let this sink in before she went on. "Once is not enough. And, guess what, the same thing applies to men. Don't kid yourself, they think the same way. Even Gordon, he's a man, he must wonder about a woman he finds attractive, what will she look like naked? Will she be a good lover? What will her boobs look like? Will she swallow? Will she just lay there like a princess or will she fuck like a mink?" "Believe me Susan, Gordon's enough for me or any woman. I guess I'm just a one man woman." "Oh, I'll admit that Gordon's a hunk, I wouldn't mind having a go at him myself." "Gordon's not like that. He doesn't play around." "My God, Barb, he's a man and you're a woman. You're no different than any of us. You've been married forever. I seriously doubt that the thrill of being with him the first time is still there every time.

In fact, I know it's not. Think about it, if you were with a new man, when you got behind a closed door you'd be thrilled and excited beyond words, as you exposed your body slowly, inch by inch and watched his reaction. As his throbbing cock juts out from his body because he wants to plant it in what is being revealed to his eyes." "Susan I think that there's something even more special about a relationship as it matures and you feel comfortable with your mate." "Boring, boring! I think that's crap. You must have been reading a book or something. In the real world, there's not much good about routine, if you ask me. What about anticipation? The anticipation of spreading your legs and welcoming a strange cock inside you.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.