From Barbara to Barbie - Cover

From Barbara to Barbie

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

It was only a ten minute cab ride from his hotel. A blue neon sign was over the door in the middle of an industrial block. Just behind the door, in a small vestibule, was a reception window. The guy saw that he was alone and reminded him, "sorry pal, couples only." "I read that in the ad. I'm from Chicago and thought that I would stop by anyway. I've never been to a club like this before." "I used to live in Chicago, well in Evanston actually," said the black man wearing a black T-shirt.

"We live in Glencoe, not too far from Evanston." The guy on duty seemed to be thinking. "Tell you what pal, it's kind of slow tonight. Come on in and take a look around. It's fifty for an out-of-towner." Gordon signed a fictitious name, gave the man fifty dollars and was admitted inside. There was a bar, a small buffet and a lounge area towards the front. As he walked around he saw a large group room with five or six couples sitting on the floor which was covered with mattress. Some of the couples were nude, others had green towels wrapped around them. There was a small swimming pool with three nude women playing in the water. A large locker room with two rows of benches in the middle reminded him of his high school gym days.

Down a long hall were several rooms, some with the doors closed but others with the doors open. There was no furniture in the small rooms just a mattress covering the floor. There was a circular staircase leading to a second floor with a sign that read "couples only upstairs." He estimated that there were a dozen couples on the main floor. Some people were dressed in street clothes, most had the dark green towels wrapped around them and few were dressed in lingerie for the women and boxers or briefs for the men.

He went to the bar, ordered a beer and took it to an area that had a giant screen TV playing a porno. In his blue suit, white shirt and silk tie he felt, and he was, out of place. He quickly took off the tie, slipped it in his jacket pocket, unbuttoned his shirt collar and felt a little more at ease. He hadn't been there long when a man wearing a green towel wrapped around him, who must have been about thirty-five, sat down on the other side of the sectional couch. He said, "I'm Ron, haven't seen you here before." "First time here for me. I'm Gordon." "Have you hooked up with anyone yet?" Ron asked.

"Just got here. You're the first person I've spoken to." "My wife's in the shower. Her name's Nancy, should be out here in a minute." Gordon was having a hard time following what Ron was saying and watching the action on the TV. This was a strange place. He had no idea what an on-premises swing club would be like or what its patrons would be like. This place seemed like a middle class bar with middle class patrons. He judged that the average age of the couples that he had seen was about forty, some younger, some older. The women seemed to be better looking than their spouses or companions.

"We've been coming here for six months," volunteered Ron. "Usually on a week night. On weekends it's so crowded you can't walk around.

I've learned that you can never tell how things will go. Some nights its great, other nights not so great.

He saw Ron look towards the lockers, stand and smile. He was joined by a beautiful brunette also wrapped in one of the large, fluffy green towels. "Gordon, this is my wife Nancy." "Nice to meet you Nancy." There seemed to be a glazed look in her pretty eyes. Her face seemed flushed. He wondered if perhaps she had too much to drink. Then it dawned on him, she was horny. She looked like Barbara did, the old Barbara, when she needed more than he had been able to give her.

He had seen a similar look in Marlene's eyes once or twice over the past few months when he came too fast for her.

She sat down next to Ron and as she did the towel slightly parted.

She had tucked an end over her breasts but from her navel south she was bare. She crossed her legs and smiled at him. As he checked her out, she was checking him out too.

"Have you seen the club?" Asked Nancy.

"Just downstairs. I told Ron that I'm here alone so I haven't been upstairs." Ron jumped in, "Nancy, why don't you show Gordon the upstairs?" He turned to Gordon and said, "I think you'll find it very interesting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.