From Barbara to Barbie
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Barbara was a mess. She wanted to become, once again, the fox she had been. Gordon promised her he would do anything he could to help her and he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

The ringing of the phone jarred him awake. He cleared his throat before saying, "hello." "Hi Gordon, it's Marlene. Sorry to call so late. It's nearly 1:00."

"That's okay, I wasn't sleeping," he lied.

"Are you still looking for some company?" "Tell me about the arrangements." "Well, I would come to your room. How long would you want me to stay?" "I don't know, maybe an hour or two." "An hour is $300 plus cab fare and I appreciate tips. Would that work for you?" He had the information. Now, what was he going to do with it?

While he was thinking about what to say next she said, "I can be there in twenty minutes." Twenty minutes he thought. He knew she was thirty, at least that's what the ad read but he didn't know anything else about her. "What do you look like Marlene?" She chuckled. "I'm five-seven, hundred and fifteen pounds, short blond hair, blue eyes, 36B. I'm sure you'll be pleased." He wasn't thinking rationally. Hell, he wasn't thinking at all.

"Okay, that would be fine." "Great! I'll call you from a house phone before I come up. See you soon. And, Gordon, I hope you're rested up, I'm feeling frisky.

Bye," she said in a sexy voice that had been lowered at least an octave since they had struck an agreement.

He spent a few minutes straightening the room. He slipped on his trousers and shirt. He didn't bother with underwear. Then, he found a radio station that was playing soft background music. He left only one lamp and the bathroom light on. He brushed his teeth, applied deodorant and splashed shaving lotion on his cheeks. Gees, Barton, you're acting like a school boy, get a grip, he chastised himself. The red light on the telephone flashed even before he heard the ring. "Hi." "Be right up honey," she said and then hung up.

A few minutes later he heard the soft knock on the door. Before he opened it, he looked through the peep hole and was pleasantly surprised. Though slightly distorted by the small glass lens, the woman who stood on the other side of the door was everything and more that she had described. He opened the door and she slipped into his room.

She was dressed in a business suit, elegant, almost conservative. She was very beautiful. For him the moment was awkward. For her it was routine. "Where are you from?" She asked as she walked to the chair in the corner and sat down, not being at all careful with her skirt.

"Chicago," he said trying not to stare too hard at the skin that flashed above the top of the nylon stocking that encased the leg that was crossed and gently swinging over her other leg.

"Shall we take care of business first?" She asked with a big smile.

He was quickly reminded that this wasn't a date. She was here for only one reason. He reached for his wallet fished out three one hundred dollar bills and handed them to her. They disappeared into her purse. She looked around the room and asked, "do you have anything to drink?" "In the mini-bar. What do you want?" He asked

"Is there any white wine?" He bent down opened the mini-bar and took out a half bottle of California Chardonnay. He emptied the small bottle by pouring each of them an equal portion in the wine glasses on top of the mini-bar.

She took a sip, set the glass down on the coffee table, stood up and said, "can I use your bathroom?" "Sure." "Why don't you get comfortable, honey?" Then she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

He slipped off his shirt, dropped his trousers and crawled under the sheets.

On the other side of the bathroom door Marlene was thinking that this would be very interesting. This guy, Gordon, sure didn't need to pay for it. He was movie star handsome. She would bet that this wasn't something he did very often. Hell, she would bet he was a virgin to call-girls. She had noticed the band of gold on his finger and would have bet that his lucky wife didn't have a husband who was accustomed to straying.

The door opened and the bathroom light was turned off before she walked into the room. The business suit was gone. Her breasts were bare, their nipples hard. She wore no panties, only a black garter belt, black stockings and her high heels.

She smiled at him and walked to the bed. "Is there room for me in there?" She teased.

She dropped a small gold foil packet on the night stand, stepped out of her shoes and climbed in beside him. She hardly ever kissed johns but she kissed his forehead, his cheeks, the tip of his nose, his eyelids. Then she looked down into his blue eyes with her blue eyes, separated by less than a foot, and smiled. She licked her lips and lowered them to his.

For Gordon, it was like his first kiss at a party when the bottle he spun stopped spinning and was pointed at Doris Murphy, he was thirteen.

Marlene made him feel like he was thirteen again. As their lips were locked together, his hand tentatively reached between them and touched her breasts. He cupped them. She was communicating without words, the way women do, that she liked what he was doing. Was she acting, he wondered, or did her throaty moans indicate she was truly excited?

Her delicate hand touched his hard chest. While he was tweaking her nipples she was doing the same with his. He hadn't realized how sensitive his nipples were. When he didn't resist, she pinched harder. Then her hand traced the spattering of hair on his chest down his flat stomach. She stopped at his navel for a few seconds teasing him. Then her hand was touching his cock, encircling it. She broke the kiss, set up a little and said, "My God Gordon, that's a very nice package. Your wife's a lucky woman." "How did you know I'm married?" "Well, most of my dates are with married men." She laughed took his left hand, held it up in front of his face and said, "And, the band of gold on your finger is a dead give away." Again she leaned down and kissed him. She spread her thighs and straddled his thigh. He could feel her wetness and nearly lost it.

She was rocking from side to side. Her experience told her that it was time. With one hand she cupped his balls. With the other hand she tweaked a nipple while her lips were locked on the other nipple.

Then she took the tiny nipple between her white teeth and gently bit.

He thought he would explode. The pain/pleasure experience was new to him and he was surprised by his body's reaction. But his chest and his nipples were only penultimate targets. She threw the covers off of them and lowered her head.

Her lips were hot as they kissed the top of his penis. Her pointed tongue tried to pierce the hole at the tip of his shaft, she licked the pearly drop of pre cum that was oozing from the tip, looked up at him, licked her lips and said, "ummmmm, yummy." Gordon wondered if he had been living a cave. He truly never knew that there were women in the world like Marlene. Then, she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She lowered her head and took several inches into her wet mouth. Slowly she lowered and raised her head. At the same time she sucked and swirled her tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.