Mark Tells His Story - Cover

Mark Tells His Story

Copyright© 2002 by Pookie

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man recalls how he met his true love and how she dramatically changed his life forever. He also discovers how looks can be so deceiving. Can their relationship survive? Sequel to "Melissa Tells All". This story is seven chapters. It is slow at first. ** Finalist For November 2002 Silver Cliterides **

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   School  

We all fell asleep together after our threesome. It was a night I know I'll never forget. Watching two sexy sisters licking each other's sweet pussies is not something you see everyday! I woke up during the night to movement on the bed. I could hear Jessie whimpering softly in the dark of the room. There is just enough light that I can make out Jessie lying on her back with Melissa's face buried between her sexy legs. I lean up to get a better look at my girlfriend licking Jessie's cunt, still filled with my cum from earlier. Melissa glances up at me and I can make out a smile on her face even in the darkness.

"Oops... I think we just got caught little sis," Melissa says giggling.

"It wasn't my fault! Your girlfriend is trying to corrupt me!" Jessie says, playfully.

"Well it looks like someone here is being a very bad girl," I say looking at Melissa intently.

"Oh babe... I will be a very bad girl for you too," Melissa says teasingly.

"No. I think you have been bad enough already. I think you need to pay the price for being such a nasty girl," I say moving off the bed to stand behind Melissa's upturned ass.

"Mark! No! Not in front of Jessie. Don't... please?" Melissa says softly pleading, realizing exactly what I am about to do to her.

"It's okay, baby... Jessie will enjoy this as much as we do," I tell her menacingly.

Without any warning, I slap one of Melissa's firm tight ass cheeks solidly.

"Ohhh! Fuck that hurt babe!"

"You and that potty mouth of yours!" I snarl playfully.

"Slap... slap... slap... slap"

"Damn, Mark! That hurts!... don't stop... ohhhh Goddd yesss... spank me! Please spank me more!"

Spank... Spank... Spank... Spank

"Ahhhhhhhh God, Mark! Spank my bad little ass!!"

"Damn, Mel... I didn't know you liked to be spanked! You are one kinky bitch."

"You don't know how kinky I can be little sis," she says, lustfully.

"Well I think my spanking you is not really teaching you a lesson. So I think I better put my rod to use... you know what they say, spare the rod... spoil the child!"

I move right up to Melissa's pussy and thrust my cock in hard and deep. She moans out loudly from the sudden deep penetration.

"OHHHHHHHH Damnnnnnnnnnn yesssssss!"

"I think my big sister just got the rod!"

"Fuckkkkk yessss... he just shoved that big hard cock in me so deep!!"

I begin to slam my body hard into Melissa's ass, my cock piercing deep and hard into her soaking cunt. Her pussy feels so soft but so tight as I thrust deep inside her, again and again. The jolts to her body push her mouth off of Jessie's cunt.

"Slow down, big boy! My big sis needs to finish licking my little pussy!"

"You better make your little sister cum hard or I will let her spank your tight little ass instead of me!" I say to Melissa.

Melissa wails out in orgasm at the mention of her sister spanking her. I can't help but think of the nasty sex we will be having together in the future!

Jessie grabs Melissa's hair and pulls her face back down to her own throbbing pussy. I slow down my thrusts so that she can concentrate on licking her Jessie's clit. It doesn't take long for Jessie to begin moaning loudly through her own intense orgasm.

Melissa looks back at me with her face drenched with her sister's cum.

"Fuck me hard, babe. Fuck me and cum deep inside me you bastard."

I begin ramming my cock as hard as I can into her delicate pussy. Melissa wails as her own orgasm hits her suddenly. I continue to thrust hard as her body trembles from her orgasm and my hard thrusts. The feel of her tightly clinching cunt takes me over the edge quickly as well. I scream out as my cock erupts deep inside her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddd... cummingggggggggggggggg nowwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Once again, we all collapse together on the bed. The girls move up over my face and begin kissing each other. They kiss me in turn. We end up with out tongues intertwined in a three-way kiss. They both lay their heads on my shoulders again and we all fall back to a peaceful sleep.

In the morning, the phone rings, waking us. I reach for it without checking the caller id.

"Hello."

"Hello, Mark. This is Caroline. I have not been able to find Melissa or Jessie this morning. I called both of them but they are not answering."

"Ahh... they slept here last night. They are all right."

I cover the mouthpiece and tell the girls to run and pick up the portable phone. Melissa runs and grabs it from the other room and hurries back, jumping on the bed beside her grinning sister. Melissa covers the mouthpiece and holds the phone where Jessie can hear as well.

"Can I assume that all is well with the three of you?"

"Yes ma'am. We all had a good talk last night. Everything is okay now."

Melissa pinches Jessie's nipple to tease her. Jessie returns the favor as both girls giggle softly listening to their mom.

"Good. I hope my daughters have worked out their differences."

"I think they have... they seem to be getting along fine."

Jessie begins kissing Melissa deeply while both girls cut their eyes at me. My cock is throbbing hard watching these two chicks teasing me.

"Do you want to talk to either of them?" I ask their mom.

Melissa takes Jessie's hand and pulls her over to kneel in front of me while I am sitting on the edge of the bed. Melissa takes the base of my rigid cock with her hand. She leans to lick up and down my shaft while I continue talking to their mom.

"No, I can talk to them later. I just wanted to be sure they were alright. Is everything OK between you and Melissa now?"

Jessie takes the phone from her sister and sets it on the desk, then joins her sister in licking on my throbbing cock. These girls know just how to torture a guy, especially when that guy is talking to their mom on the phone!

"Everything is great between us... ahhh... she and I are still together, we made up last night."

I find it extremely difficult now to think, much less talk to their mom. Both girls are licking and kissing my cock. They begin taking turns sucking on the tip while stroking the base of my shaft.

"I am glad, Mark. I think you are good for Melissa. I hope James and I can get to know you better soon."

Both girls are grinning up at me as they bathe my cock with their soft tongues. They kiss each other momentarily as they take turns letting my cock sink deep in their mouth, alternating with each other.

"Ahhh yesss... ahhh... oh yes... I hope we can... get together sometime soon... hope to get to know both of you... alot better as well." I stumble saying."

"Why Mark!... You sound like you are distracted... I guess Melissa is there with you?"

"Ahhh yes... she is here too."

"Sounds like she might be alittle... busy... making up with you still?" she says teasingly to me, surprising me.

These girls are determined to make me cum while talking to their mom. Melissa slides a finger into her dripping cunt before slipping it into my asshole while Jessie sucks my cock deep into her mouth and throat.

"She... is helping her sister with something right now," I say looking down hard at the two of them, pleading for them to give me a break.

I can feel my cock getting closer to exploding deep in Jessie's mouth. Melissa is grinning up at me as she fucks my asshole with her cum coated finger. What actually makes me lose control is what their mother tells me next.

"Hmmm, I can just imagine what the two of them might be doing to... umm... for you, especially since you have just had... sex... with both of my daughters lately..." she teasingly says to me.

"Uhhh... yes ma'am... ummm... I hope you are not upset with me for what happened... yesterday. I didn't plan to... be with Jessie... "

Jessie looks up at me grinning with a surprised look on her face. She whispers anxiously, "What is my mom saying to you?!"

Their mom tells me, "I am not upset with you Mark... I think both my girls are very lucky to have had the chance to be with you... intimately. I can tell they both want to enjoy your... company. I guess they take after their Mom... "

"I... I'm glad you are not upset then. It was difficult for both of them when we realized the mistakes that were made... it was very hard on them."

"I bet it was very hard in... umm... for them. I bet my girls are still making it... hard... for you now. I just wish there was some way I could... help... give you some relief," she says to me, leaving me almost speechless.

"Yes... yes ma'am... I... uhhh," I stutter into the phone.

"I expect you and Mel to arrange some private time with James and I right away. I want to know you as well as my daughters do... Will you do that for me baby?... I really want to get to know you. You are a very handsome young man. I know you and I will... enjoy getting to know each other... much better."

That did it. My cock explodes deep in Jessie's mouth. Whatever sperm was left in my body after last night is now deep inside her mouth and throat. I moan somewhat loudly for a few seconds, which brings a surprised look to both girls' faces, as they know their mom can hear me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddddd!"

"Mark!... It sounds to me like you are enjoying this conversation... maybe too much!" their mom teasingly says to me.

"Ahhh... no errr... yes m'am... ahhh."

"You guys remind me of James and I when we were your age. We had an amazing adventure that changed our lives... just like it appears Jessie has changed yours and Mel's," she says to me surprisingly. "I will have to... call you sometime soon and tell you all the... intimate details when we both can... relax and listen," she says very seductively, promising that our next phone call could get VERY interesting!"

"Yes ma'am... I... I look forward to that," I say uncomfortably to my girlfriend's mom.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you sweetie. Just let the girls know I called. I will talk to them later. Talk to you later as well... handsome."

"Ahhh... thanks... I will let them know you called, talk to you later."

Hanging up the phone, both girls break out laughing.

"Shit, fuck, and damn! I was talking to your mother!"

"I hope she didn't think you were doing something naughty," Jessie teased.

"I don't think so," I lied turning to look hard at Melissa. She gives me a look that tells me not to say anything more. She doesn't want Jessie to know anything about her incestuous involvement with their parents yet.

We all decide it is time to shower and get something to eat. I check to see if Ronnie came back last night before we move to the bathroom. After looking in his room, it is obvious he spent the night with his girlfriend. We jump into the small shower together. The girls love touching each other and teasing me. After much groping and fondling, we get out of the shower and dry each other off.

After dressing, we move into the kitchen and fix a light breakfast.

"Jessie, tell us about you and Sam!" Melissa says grinning at her sister.

Sitting around the table, Jessie begins telling both of us about how she began fucking their brother. After Mark assured her that he would keep everything a secret, she began explaining how they got started together.

"Do you remember the afternoon that mom had to take the car to have the radiator replaced? I was thirteen then."

"Yea. I think."

"You and Sam must have thought you were alone that day because when I got home and went upstairs; I saw the two of you walking into his room, naked as usual. But his cock was rock-hard."

"Oh God, yea! I remember that afternoon! I never knew you were there!"

"I snuck down the hall to just outside his door. Luckily the door was left open so I could see what was going on. I saw you lying on the bed. Sam was fingering your pussy. Then he put his mouth over your cunt and licked you until you came. I heard him say 'my turn' and he lay down on his back while you got between his legs. You stroked his cock a few times before you started sucking on his cock. It did not take long before he started cumming in your mouth. You looked like you swallowed most of it but some of it ran down his cock from around your lips."

"I remember that time. Sam almost choked me a few times with his cum! We only did that about a dozen times over a few years."

"I snuck into my room after that. I was really jealous of you then. I wanted to do the same thing with him too. I wanted to get even with you. That night I snuck into his room and surprised him. I told him what I saw earlier and threatened to tell mom and dad. He begged me not too. I told him I wouldn't tell if he would let me do the same things with him. He happily agreed. He licked my pussy and I sucked his cock that night.

With an excited look, Melissa says, "I remember his cock is a pretty good size. It was hard for me to get all of him in my mouth back then. I bet I could now though," Melissa grinned and winked.

Looking at me, Melissa says, "Don't worry sweetie. Your cock is just as good, even better because it belongs to me!" Melissa winks at me to let me know I am just as special as her brother, if not more.

Jessie continued, "I started sneaking in his room every night so we could play together. A few weeks later, he was rubbing his cock on my pussy while he was jerking on it. I couldn't resist the urge to tell him to fuck me. He asked me several times if I was sure. I told him I wanted it more than anything. He took his time, slowly pushing his cock into my more than willing and wet pussy."

"My God!... You were thirteen. I hope he didn't hurt you too much with his big cock," Melissa says with concern in her voice.

"It hurt alittle... at first. But after he was inside me for a few minutes, the pain was gone. It felt so damn good. He fucked me gently for a few minutes before he pulled out and came all over me. We had to be careful because I wasn't on the pill then. About six months later, mom got me placed on birth control. After waiting a month, I got him to cum inside of me for the first time. I came harder that time than I ever had before."

"Wow, Jessie! I bet that was so hot!" Melissa says.

"It was sis! God he knows how to make me feel so good! We kept on fucking each other many nights after that. We stopped a few times when one or both of us were dating others. But we seemed to always end up fucking each other again eventually. When he began dating Beth, we stopped for a while. We fucked a few times before they got engaged. We even fucked some before they were married. Since their wedding, we haven't had many chances to be together like before though."

"Jessie... are you saying that you are still fucking our brother now?"

"Yea... we both don't like it that he is cheating on Beth like this. But we can't resist each other!"

"Oh wow! I can't believe this!"

"Believe it, sis. He takes care of Beth and me with his hard cock. He really is a great fuck." Looking at me and winking she says, "You are just as good hon."

"I think someone here would like to try out her brother's cock just once," I say teasingly to Melissa.

"Mark, do you know what you are saying? Could you live with me fucking my married brother? Could you live with the fact that I might love fucking him?"

"Mel, I can't be jealous of you. Not after last night and this morning. Hell I just got through fucking your sister for most of the past day! You don't seem to be jealous of me now. We have talked about being with others... I trust you. I know your heart is mine. I don't mind sharing your body with others... as long as we do it together."

Melissa jumps into my lap giving me a big hug and a deep kiss.

"I love you sexy man. Whatever we do, we will do it with each other's approval. I learned my lesson yesterday. I won't make that mistake again easily."

Jessie interrupts us saying, "You know, I could invite Sam over tonight. Beth is visiting her parents this week out of state. I am sure he wouldn't mind having us together!"

"Is it okay with you?" Melissa asks, looking at me.

"What are you waiting for Jessie, call the man!"

Both girls hug and kiss me. Jessie picks up the phone and calls their brother, asking him if he will come over to my apartment tonight to party some with us. Sam tells her that he will be over about 8pm. He has no idea what will be waiting for him when he gets here!

We spend the afternoon together just enjoying each other. Melissa goes out of her way to show Jessie as much attention as she can. She is trying so hard to make up for lost time with her. I can see the bond between them growing stronger as the afternoon passes. They always loved each other. But they never quite knew how to express it with each other and to share things together. They both are very competitive. I am happy for both of them that now they are building a relationship that will bring them much closer together.

While they are busy talking to each other about old boyfriends and guys they know, I call Ronnie on his cell phone to see if he will let me have the apartment to myself tonight. Fortunately, he already had planned to stay with his girlfriend again tonight. He stopped by for a few minutes to pick up some clothes to take back with him.

"Damn, Mark, who is that hot chick with Mel?"

"That is her younger sister, Jessie."

"She is fucking gorgeous dude. Wouldn't it be great to have the two of them together at the same time?"

"I'm sure it would be awesome," I say trying not to grin too much.

As it gets closer to the time for Sam to arrive, the girls hurry around to clean up my apartment. I call to order some pizzas to be delivered. Melissa calls Sam to see if he can pick up some more beer to bring over since he is over twenty-one years old. I already had beer but I think Melissa just wanted to hear her brother's voice, anticipating what she would be doing with him tonight.

A little before 8pm, there is a knock on the door. Jessie runs to the door, anticipating it being her brother. When she opens the door and sees Sam holding a few cases of beer, she hugs him tight almost causing him to drop the beer. I walk over to help him get in the apartment, taking the beer from him and putting it in a big cooler we kept in the apartment for just such occasions.

"Hey, Mark. Good to see you again."

"Hey, Sam. Come on in... make yourself comfortable."

"I see you have my sisters here. Anyone else coming over tonight?"

"Just us tonight, dude."

Melissa walks up to her brother and gives him an affectionate hug.

"Hey, big brother. You never come to see me much."

"Well the only time you want to see me is when you need someone to buy beer for you girls," he says jokingly to Melissa.

"You know you can come see me anytime you want. You are my favorite brother!"

"I'm your only brother... blonde dye must be soaking into your head sis," he says, laughing.

Hitting her brother's arm playfully she says, "You are always picking on me!"

The sisters surround their brother on the couch while I turn up the music. I go into the kitchen to grab us all a beer. When I come out into the living area, I can see that the sisters are both doing their best to snuggle up to their brother while talking to him. He looks alittle unnerved by how close they are to him.

I hand them all a beer and take a seat in a chair next to the couch. Melissa comes over to sit in my lap.

"No fair. I don't have a girlfriend to sit on my lap!" Sam says, jokingly.

In a move that surprises me some, Jessie moves so she is sitting in Sam's lap in the same position that Melissa is sitting in mine, one arm around his neck and the other laying along his chest.

"I'll be your girlfriend tonight dear brother," Jessie says seductively.

"Ahh okay... ahhh... if you say so," Sam says, stuttering.

Sam is obviously uncomfortable in this situation. Although he and Jessie have been extremely intimate for a number of years, he has no idea that Melissa and I know all about their ongoing sexual relationship.

Melissa begins rubbing my chest over my shirt with her hand. Jessie does the same thing to Sam. Melissa lowers her head onto my shoulder. Jessie does the same. The look on Sam's face is priceless. Melissa then leans in to nibble on my ear. Jessie does the same to Sam, which obviously stuns him.

"Jessie... what are you doing!" he says, in surprise.

"Just being your girlfriend is all," she says, teasingly.

"Jessie... maybe you better... "

"They know Sam," Jessie says, sheepishly.

"Jessie... what do they know?!"

"They know about us."

"Jessie, how... what do they know?"

Melissa stands up and moves over by her brother.

"We know everything, Sam. It's okay. It doesn't bother us what you two are doing. I think it is pretty hot myself."

Looking at Jessie, he asks, "You told them everything?!"

"Yea, don't be mad. I let it slip last night to Mel. She is not upset by what we do. No one is judging us."

"Mark knows?"

"Mark knows everything too," Melissa says to him.

I try to ease his mind alittle.

"Its cool, Sam. I don't blame you dude. Jessie is a great chick."

Melissa tells Sam that we all know about the two of them as well, how Melissa used to suck his cock.

"Sam... Mark and Jessie know about what we used to do as well. I know we never actually fucked each other. Now that I know about you and Jessie, I wish that we had... fucked too," Melissa tells him.

"Are you trying to say you want to now?"

"Yes, Sam. I want to fuck you now. Jessie and I both want to fuck you."

"Mark... are you cool with this?" he asks.

"Dude, I have been fucking these two chicks together since yesterday. Only seems fair you get to share in it too," I say grinning at him.

"Holy shit! OK... my wife can't know anything about this. I love her and this would kill her. Beth has no idea that I am cheating on her with Jessie. If you are going to be involved too... we have got to be very careful," he says to Melissa.

"We will be very careful. She doesn't have to ever know. But it would be fun if she were a part of all this too," Melissa says.

"I don't know Mel. I don't know if she would understand me fucking my two sisters... apart or together."

"Who knows, dear brother? Beth might just love it, but we won't do anything to hurt your marriage. She never has to know," Melissa says, reassuringly.

"Mel, you know Beth. I love her and think she is a gorgeous woman. But she has never done anything really kinky before. I'm sure she would freak out at the idea of sharing me with my two sisters."

"She would get something out of it as well babe!" Melissa says to him.

"What do you mean? Do you mean she gets to fuck Mark? That's cool with me... but I don't think she will see that as a fair trade."

"No, Sam. She can have more than just Mark," Melissa says.

"Who else?"

"Well, Jessie and me!"

"Are you saying that you both are into sex with chicks?"

"Yea... and with each other too!" Melissa says grinning shyly.

"Holy shit! My sisters are bi? Fuck yea! I have to see you two together!"

Sam is squirming around on the couch now to try to relieve the pressure his cock is making in his pants. Jessie moves her hand over Sam's crotch and squeezes his covered cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.