Mark Tells His Story - Cover

Mark Tells His Story

Copyright© 2002 by Pookie

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man recalls how he met his true love and how she dramatically changed his life forever. He also discovers how looks can be so deceiving. Can their relationship survive? Sequel to "Melissa Tells All". This story is seven chapters. It is slow at first. ** Finalist For November 2002 Silver Cliterides **

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   School  

I'll always remember the first time we made love. I of course was very anxious. I knew she has been more than a few guys in the past. I've been with a few girls in the past as well. But will she be satisfied with me?

The first time happens the day after our first date. I call her on the phone that morning and asked her if she would like to hang out at my apartment.

"Hey, Melissa... How are you feeling this morning?"

"Hey, babe! I feel wonderful! I really enjoyed last night so much. Thank you for taking me out!"

"I had a terrific time. You're so much fun to be with."

"You are too, sexy man."

"Speaking of hanging out, would you like to come over and spend the afternoon with me today at my apartment? Or we could go do something?"

"Let's hang out at your apartment. We can talk... and who knows what else," she says sort of giggling.

The thought suddenly hits me that she may be hinting at having sex!

"I can pick you up if you would rather not drive over?"

"That's cool, can you pick me up about an hour from now?

"Sure! I'll be there in a few minutes!"

"Whoa, buster... an hour I said," she says laughing. "I need to take a quick shower anyways so I don't look like a bum."

"Chick, you could never look like a bum. On your worst day you will beat out any girl as far as looks."

"You're so sweet Mark! You kiss ass pretty good too," she says laughing hard.

I drive over and show up early anyways. She lets me in while she is drying her long blonde hair. While I'm standing in the living area of the apartment, she starts walking back toward the hallway.

"Wait here and let me get finished. Then I'm all yours," she said with a devilish grin.

After a few minutes, one of her roommates, Tammy, walks into the room. After realizing I'm there, she dashes over to sit beside me.

"Hey, Mark. What did you do to Melissa last night?" she asks with a very curious look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I have NEVER seen her like that! She was so excited when she came in my room last night! Dude... I think someone likes you... alot!"

"We just got something to eat, went dancing... "

Interrupting me she says, "I KNOW all about what you did! She told me all of that. What I want to know is WHAT you did to her to make her so excited!?"

"Nothing! I swear!" I say not sure how to respond.

"I think I know. Treat her right, Mark. You won't regret it... ever."

She comes back into the room looking so stunning. She isn't wearing anything particularly sexy. But she makes anything look like a million dollars when she wears it. She walks over and we talk briefly with Tammy.

"What are you guys going to do today?" Tammy asks.

"Mark is taking me over to his apartment to hang out this afternoon," she says, smiling in a knowing way at her roommate.

Tammy grins at both of us.

"Well you two kids don't get into too much trouble," she says, with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh we won't, mother dear," Melissa says, breaking into a laugh.

While we're driving over to my apartment, she reaches to take hold of my hand. She just looks at me smiling, saying nothing. I just squeeze her hand indicating I could not be happier than I am right now.

After we arrive at my apartment, I bring her inside. She moves to sit on the couch while I offer to get us something to drink. When I come back into the room, she takes the drink from me and pats the couch for me to sit beside her.

Almost immediately I find myself locked in her embrace. Her mouth searches out mine. Our tongues are again inside the other's mouth in a passionate kiss. She holds my head tightly as our kiss grows much more intense. She pulls me back onto her as she reclines back onto the couch. I move with her so that I am over her. Our kisses continue as our hands begin to touch each other more intimately.

"Lets go to your room," she says.

I hold her hand as we move briskly to my bedroom. She lies on the bed while pulling me with her hands so I am back on top of her. I lean to kiss her then pull back to look deep into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Mel."

"You're so handsome and sexy, Mark."

We continue kissing passionately while lying on my bed. Out touches make us both want the other even more. I can't resist her any longer. At this point I have to go for broke. I need to fuck this girl badly.

"Damn, Mel baby. You have me so fucking hot, I gotta have you, gotta make love to you."

"Yes... yes Mark... oh hell yes, I want it too, do it to me babe, fuck me good... "

I move off the bed and pull her to her feet. I lean to kiss her softly before looking up and down her body. Again I lean to kiss her neck as my hands grasp the bottom of her top. Slowly I lift it until her bra-covered tits are revealed. She is wearing a thin lacy bra. I kiss down the top of her chest before unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down over her lovely hips and sexy ass. She is wearing very sexy bikini panties that make her look even more enticing.

I move back up kissing her as I undo her bra to reveal her firm medium tits for the first time. Her small nipples are rock-hard and so inviting. I then kiss down her chest as I hook her panties with my fingers and slide them down her toned sexy legs. As her lovely pussy is exposed to my eyes for the first time, I can't help but get lost in the aroma of her excitement. She looks almost shy and vulnerable before me. I look at her for assurance that she wants this as bad as I do. She leans up to kiss me softly and I know that we both want this more than anything now.

She is so breathtaking. I look at her long, blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders and back, the soft strands touching her soft, bronzed skin. I look into her pretty eyes shining with a passionate desire. She occupies my mind completely as I look at her. She flashes that dazzling smile at me. She moves closer and lovingly kisses me, allowing her body to brush against mine softly. Her lips surround mine. Her sweet soft tongue enters my mouth as she looks deeply into my eyes. Our kiss grows deeper.

We continue to kiss for a few moments until she steps back from me. She reaches to grab the bottom of my shirt and begins pulling it over my head. She looks at my chest and lets both her hands touch my skin, touching my own nipples. She then bends over and kisses my chest gently, and begins to run her soft hands up and down my body, giving me chills from her soft touch. Then she reaches to open my pants, sliding them down my legs. She can easily see the tent my straining cock is making in my boxer shorts. She hooks them with her thumbs and slides them down as well exposing my body completely to her. I hear a soft gasp as my hard cock is suddenly revealed inches from her face.

She once again looks up at me with that smile of hers that I can't resist. I know that she likes what is before her just from the look on her face. No words are necessary now.

She takes the initiative and pushes me back on the bed. She moves between my legs and over me. She begins to lick my body with her tongue, snaking it up and down my chest. My cock is throbbing hard from her expert treatment. She continues to kiss and lick my body, building me up with a tremendous desire to ravish her. Finally, she gets to my now rock-hard cock, and slowly begins to kiss up and down it. She holds my shaft in her hand while showering my stomach and thighs with soft wet kisses.

I'm at her mercy now. She begins to kiss my balls and work her soft tongue around them, and I almost cum from the feeling. Her soft tongue and lips bring me so close, but I manage to stop myself just short of exploding. While she gently licks my balls, she begins to caress my throbbing shaft. She moves her hand up and down my hard cock. She teases the sensitive skin underneath the head with her fingertips. I begin to moan loudly from her touches.

Then she stops licking my balls and moves her mouth over my throbbing shaft. She massages my balls with one hand while kissing and licking my cock. She moves her mouth to the head of my shaft and takes it in her wet mouth, her tongue dancing all around it. Her lips slide slowly down my shaft. I feel her soft wet mouth as she takes every inch of it inside. No girl has ever done this to me. Her tongue makes love to my shaft as it circles and glides over it. I begin to moan louder, as I get close to cumming in her mouth. I warn her that I am close to cumming. I then see the resolve in her eyes to make me cum deep in her mouth and throat. She begins stroking the base of my throbbing cock as she literally fucks my shaft with her wet mouth. She gently squeezes my balls as if to let them know she wants what they hold inside.

I cry out loudly as I explode deep in her mouth and down her throat. She tries to swallow it all but still some of my hot cum dribbles from the corners of her mouth. She can't possibly swallow all the sperm my body is flooding her mouth with. Her lips clamp around my cock, continuing to suck every drop of cum out of my shaft. I feel so satisfied for the moment, this is a dream come true. She takes my softening cock from her mouth, and looks up at my face. Her lips and chin are covered with my sperm. She uses one hand to wipe my cum from her face. Then she licks it off of her fingers seductively while smiling at me.

She moves up my body and kisses me. I can taste the remains of my sperm in her mouth. I turn with her so that I am now on top of her body. I begin caressing her soft warm body under my hands.

I kiss her gently on her lips while she kisses me back, again snaking her tongue in and around my own mouth and tongue. I then begin to slowly kiss and nibble my way down her neck and chest, covering each spot of her soft skin with my lips and tongue. When I reach her lovely tits, I kiss and lick them, moving ever closer towards her hard nipples.

When I reach her nipples, I take each one gently in my mouth, sucking and nibbling them until she moans from the pleasure. My hands take each of her tits and squeeze them as I suck harder on her nipples as I watch her close her eyes from the intense pleasure. I remove my mouth momentarily at times to let my tongue flutter across her nipples, licking and teasing them as my tongue glides over her areoles. Her hands run through my hair as she holds me tightly to her tits.

Moving away from her lovely breasts, I kiss and lick around her stomach, moving towards your navel. I listen to her moan and whimper from my touches. When I reach her navel, I press my lips around it and let my tongue probe inside. I then begin licking and then gently pulling on her navel ring with my teeth as she began to moan and squirm beneath me. Finally I move from her navel and begin kissing downward from her navel to the soft, trimmed pussy hair. She begins to moan again as I bury myself in her cunt's mound and kiss and lick her sensitive skin.

I lift my face slightly to look at her pussy, so wet and ready for my tongue. I smell the musky scent of her hot wet cunt. She moans louder at my touch, squirming more underneath me. I gently kiss her swollen outer lips. I can taste her pussy juices inside my mouth. My tongue moves upward to touch her throbbing hard clit. I listen to her moan louder when my tongue touches the sensitive bud. My tongue dances and flutters around it. My lips press tightly around her clit. I continue to lick it slowly, then furiously. I can feel her hands grabbing my head, pushing me into her pussy as I separate the outer lips. I penetrate her cunt with a finger while I continue to suck and lick her clit.

She begins to moan louder, telling me that she is close to cumming. I continue to fuck her pussy with my fingers and lick her clit even harder. She finally screams out her orgasm as she humps her cunt hard into my mouth, her juices soak my face and hand. I continue to furiously lick her clit through her intense orgasm. She thrashes beneath me, screaming for me to stop, even though she holds my head tightly to her pussy. She finally collapses from the intensity of her orgasm. She lays her head back on the bed catching her breath.

My cock has had more than enough time to grow hard again, ready to finally penetrate her inviting hole. The one I have dreamed about since I first laid eyes on this woman. Now that my opportunity is in front of me, I realize that beyond my lust to fuck this girl, there is a real love for her that goes beyond her physical treasures.

She looks at me with an intense lust in her eyes as I position myself between her legs. She takes my cock in her hand and guides it towards her wet, tight pussy. I let the head of my throbbing shaft slip in very slowly. Her pussy feels even better than I dreamed it would be. Her cunt feels so wet, warm and tight around my cock. I almost lose control at that moment but I manage to control myself. We look deeply into each other's eyes. I begin to slowly drive my cock deeper into her tight cunt. I hear her moan again as I begin to slowly make love to her. I slowly begin thrusting my hard cock inside her tight cunt, in and out. My thrusts become a little quicker each time. We both can feel my balls slap against her firm tight ass each time I plunge into her body.

I feel her body responding as her hips begin to meet my thrusts with her own, forcing my cock in deeper. We both moan, as we get closer to our mutual orgasm. I lean down to kiss her open mouth while we fuck. I can feel her hands grab my ass, pulling me even deeper into her spasming pussy. I can feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. The softness of her skin adds to the incredible sensations I am feeling. As we kiss, our tongues seem to wrestle with each other as we both are consumed with intense lust for the other.

As I fuck her faster and harder, my cock drives even deeper into the tightest pussy I have ever felt. Finally, she begins to shout out her orgasm while arching her back. Her pussy squeezes my rigid cock tightly while she endures the most powerful orgasm I have ever witnessed. I can smell her musky cum as it squeezes out of her tightly clinching cunt. I can't take any more of this unbelievable woman as I begin my own intense orgasm as well. I drive my cock into her spasming pussy as hard and deep as I can, my cum erupting deep inside. She cums again loudly as she feels my cock explode inside of her, her pussy again squeezing my softening cock.

We collapse into each other on my bed. Both of us are out of breath and covered with sweat. My cock slides out of her well- fucked pussy. I move next to her while still holding her loosely. Our hands move to touch each other. Before long we are holding each other closely and kissing softly.

"Mark,... I think I'm falling in love with you. I hope that doesn't scare you."

"I feel the same way. I've had a crush on you for so long. When I first saw you, I knew I wanted you. Being with you the past few weeks has been like a dream come true. Now it feels different, even better. It is no longer a dream. I hope this doesn't scare you, but I know I'm falling in love with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.