Daddies and Daughters
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a photographer is persuaded to take some pics of his sexy daughter

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Slipping into my arms, she kissed me hungrily, her tongue in my mouth and her beautiful nubile body squashed into mine,

"Make love to me daddy" she whispered as I returned the kiss, "Make me your woman!"

The water dripped off us as I carried her to my bedroom and lay her down, arms still around her neck, tongues still duelling. She moaned as she felt my penis hardening and reached down to stroke it lovingly,

"Oh daddy please, I want you inside me!"

"Yes darling" I whispered and held each of her hands in my own, "And you will"

Raising both hands above her head, I lay on top of her and entered her slowly, very slowly and very gently. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as she felt the swollen dome of my tumescent cock stretching her, opening her, filling her!

"Daddy, oh yes daddy" she squeezed her vaginal muscles around me in a welcome as finally I was fully inside her, "Do it daddy" she breathed, "Fuck me please daddy, fuck me!"

I began to move but gently, almost afraid in case I hurt her as I pushed harder against the furthest reaches of her cunt, she was liquid in there it felt like warm melted butter as I moved in and out slowly

"Kiss me daddy"

Our mouths locked together as she wrapped her legs around my thighs and pushed herself back at me, I felt my balls banging against her buttocks as she began to squirm beneath me, my whole body tingled with pleasure, releasing her hands I ran them down her back and cupped her cheeks

She squealed and gripped my waist as I rammed myself into her, her mouth formed an "O" of surprise and I felt her shudder. She writhed and moaned, her nails raking my back as I fucked her harder and harder, she screamed and arched her back off the bed as she climaxed, still I fucked her sensing my own climax approaching, she drew blood with her nails as I fucked her into a frenzy, again and again she climaxed clinging to me, matching my every thrust until finally, I just exploded, my cock jerked and simply erupted inside her, I was helpless to stop it, even had I wanted to, our bodies wracked with spasms as jet after jet of my sperm spurted into my daughter's hot, clutching cunt!

We lay together, her head on my chest, one leg thrown over me while I smoked a cigarette, I had one arm around her shoulders, a hand gently stroking her hair.

"How do you feel daddy?"

She looked up at me her eyes full of concern and love,"

"The truth?"

"Of course, that's what you always taught me!"

"I feel strange"

"Regretful?"

Ah, that explained the concern in her eyes!

"No I don't think so, do you think I should have regrets?"

"Bill did, he told me"

"But they're still sleeping together aren't they?"

"Oh yes his regrets didn't last too long" she giggled, "Mind you that was down to Ginny, the horny little bitch wouldn't leave him alone"

"What about you baby, how do you feel?"

"The truth?"

"Yes the truth you cheeky minx!" I laughed,

"I feel happy daddy, very, very happy"

I think both Bill and I felt very self conscious when we met later on that morning, we shook hands as we always did but there was a hesitancy about our conversation, we talked about his work, my work and even fell into the great British habit of discussing the weather!

Even though it was still not eleven in the morning, he produced two cans of beer, more for something to do than for the want of a drink.

"Bill" I said as we wandered through his garden, "This is fucking silly, we've known each other a long time, but all of a sudden we're strangers again!"

He laughed wryly, "Yeah well I can't help it Jim, all of a sudden, you know something about me that could get me goaled if it came out!

(Author's note: In England Goal is the correct spelling of Jail)

I laughed with him and shouted up at Annie to come and join us,

"Jim no, there's no need for this.

"There is mate, believe me there is"

Annie and Ginny arrived hand in hand, big wide grins across both beautiful faces.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.