Lessons From The Neighbor - Cover

Lessons From The Neighbor

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Chapter 4: The Final Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Final Lesson - A frustrated white wife goes to her hung black neighbor for sexual advice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Megan was a wreck as she saw her husband off to work, several days after Jamal had taught her about anal sex. She had played with the doctor's little prick the previous two nights and he hadn't been able to get an erection. Megan had gotten used to constantly yearning for a cock in her pussy, but she wasn't used to needing a cock in her ass. She desperately wanted to get butt-fucked again. Finally, last night, Harold had gotten a partial erection. She had told him to put it in her ass and he had given her a look of such disgust, that he had made her feel ashamed of herself. With one beat of his heart, his erection had shrunk and he turned his back to her, to go to sleep. He had still seemed upset with her as he left for work this morning.

Jamal had lied to her. Something had been gnawing at her brain since the second lesson he had given her. Now it was odvious, He had lied about her sex life improving or... he didn't know the truth himself. Harold, and the white men in the videos with their small penises, they could never truly satisfy a woman. Only big cocks, black cocks, could give a woman what she needs. Megan was doomed never to be satisfied during intercourse.

Jamal had scared her the last couple times they had been together. The first time, he had roughly grabbed her head and fucked her face like she was just an object designed to make him cum. Last time, he had slammed his entire cock into her ass, telling her that it was her purpose to serve men and calling her a slut. He had spanked her cheeks and she had told him how much she loved having his cock in her ass. Megan had felt completely used and humiliated by his treatment of her. Worse then that, she wanted him to do it again.

Megan decided at that moment, that if Jamal didn't butt fuck her again, she'd go insane. She ran upstairs and took a quick shower. After drying her hair, she put some makeup on and grabbed her bath robe. She put the robe on over her nude body and walked out the back door.

Jamal answered his door after several knocks. He didn't look the least bit surprised to see her and he stepped aside so that she could come in.

"So Megan," he said, sitting down on the couch. "What can I do for you?"

Megan let the robe fall to the floor and said, "I want you to fuck my ass again."

"But, I've already taught you how to do that," he replied.

"The doctor won't do it. I NEED you to shove your big cock in my ass again."

"Get on your hands and knees."

Megan flushed with excitement and dropped to her hands and knees, turning around so that her cute little ass was pointed at him.

"Not yet," he said. "First, I want you to crawl over to me and beg me to fuck your ass like the slut you are. Then, I want you to suck my cock until I tell you I've had enough."

Megan felt humiliated, but her body was automatically responding to his commands. She felt the moistness between her legs as she crawled over towards him, but then she was always wet around Jamal.

"Please Jamal, fuck my ass," she begged. "I need you to fuck my ass again. I need your big black cock inside me."

"Why?" he asked.

"Becase I loved it," she said, crying now, "and because my husband won't do it."

Jamal looked down at Megan. She was between his legs now and unbuttoning his pants. "Your husband's a loser," he said as she began pulling his trousers off. "He'll never satisfy you with that little worm of his. He doesn't even know how to kiss a woman."

Megan nodded, it was all true. She yanked down his briefs, unconciously licking her lips as his big cock came into view. She watched it grow a little more with each beat of his pulse, before taking it once again into her mouth.

Jamal grabbed her blonde hair and held it off her face so that he could watch her suck him off. It felt great having a well-built woman kneeling before him, while swallowing his black monster into her pretty white face. He let her suck him for about twenty minutes before telling her to turn around.

Megan eagerly complied and quickly spun around. She felt him kneel behind her and then his cock's plump head was nudging at her back door. "Oooww," she jumped when he pushed the head in.

Jamal yanked it out and ran to the bathroom to get more lubrication. Her saliva wasn't enough and he grabbed a bottle of skin cream out of the medicine cabinet. He was already rubbing it into his cock when he returned to her. He made sure it was completely covered and then rubbed some into her ass. His cock went in a lot easier this time.


Several months later.

The doctor had actually taken a vacation. She hadn't had Jamal's cock in her ass for six days and she was going crazy. The past few months had been wonderful. Two or three times a week, she would go next door and suck Jamal off or let him fuck her ass. Several times, Jamal even fucked her ass right after cumming once already in her mouth. The man was incredible. The only good thing about Harold's vacation was that he was hornier then usual and they had slept together twice in the last week. She didn't have an orgasm either time. Come to think of it, she had never had an orgasm with the doctor. Jamal alway made sure she came several times whenever he was with her.

Megan had been trying to tan, but the lawn boy was sick and Harold had decided to mow the lawn himself, disturbing her rest. His weak little legs struggling to push the mower annoyed her and sulking she walked back inside the house. Seconds later, the doorbell rang.

Megan opened it and was surprised to see Jamal standing there wearing only his bathing suit. "Jamal, what are you doing here?"

The big black man pushed his way inside and pulled Megan into the living room. "Hurry Megan," he said, dropping his suit. "Bend over."

"B-but the doctor?"

"Bend over the couch and watch him through the back door."

Megan nodded enthusiasticly and quickly stripped off her bikini. She bent over the couch and watched Harold struggling with the mower, through the large sliding glass door of their house, while Jamal stroked his cock. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation of the butt fucking she was about to get.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.