Lessons From The Neighbor - Cover

Lessons From The Neighbor

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Chapter 3: The Third Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Third Lesson - A frustrated white wife goes to her hung black neighbor for sexual advice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Megan kissed her husband goodbye and went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. She left the coffee percolating and went to take a shower.

She returned after showering, a towel wrapped around her body, and another around her long blonde hair. She plopped down on the couch with a sigh. The doctor was starting to lose interest again. At first the blow jobs had so excited him, he was asking for them twice a day. Now, it was once every other day, pretty soon, she was sure, it would be down to once a month. She had talked Harold into trying to give her oral sex. It hadn't been all that bad, but he clearly didn't enjoy it, and he stopped every couple of minutes to ask her if she'd had enough. Jamal, on the other hand, had seemed to love eating her pussy. Four days ago, Jamal had given Megan the first orgasm of her life, and then he had preceded to give her many more. God, I need to cum again, she thought. Then she remembered the video.

Megan ran to the bedroom, removed the interracial video from it's hiding spot, and quickly returned to the couch. She rewound

it and hit play, then remembering the coffee, she ran to the kitchen to get herself a cup missing the title screen.

Megan leaned back on the couch watching the first scene with the guy that looked like Jamal and the blonde that resembled her. Something had been nagging at the back of her brain ever since Jamal had taught her that oral sex wasn't adultery and she thought the answer was somewhere in the movie. All the big black cocks in the movie were making her horny and she wondered briefly what a really big cock looked like, since Jamal had said that these guy's nine and ten inch rods were about average sized. He had also called men bigger then Harold, tiny or half-men. She wondered what it would be like to have a cock as big as Jamal's inside her and tried to picture the doctor with a big penis. The image in Megan's mind caused her to giggle, because she could only picture Harold with a big black cock. She had never seen a white cock that was averaged sized, so she had trouble coming up with an image of a big white one in her mind.

Megan leaned back and undid her towel. She wasn't a very sensual person, but for the first time, she began touching her own body in a sexual way. She tweaked her nipples with her fingers as she watched her favorite scene in the movie. The white wife on the screen, had been the one who resisted the most. The black gang leader had pushed her down on the bed and began slowly removing his clothes while the panic striken blonde looked on. "That can't be real!" she exclaimed upon seeing his cock. She struggled to get away, but the strong black man forced her to her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth. She tried to fight it, but after awhile the woman got into sucking him off. She came back to reality when he said it was time to fuck her.

Megan ran her hands down her stomach and into her curly blonde pubic hairs. She knew that it was wrong, but Megan pushed her two fingers into her pussy, when the man on the screen pushed his cock into the woman for the first time. The woman screamed, "Nooo, I'm married, I can't cheat on my husband." The woman was crying and struggling saying "No" over and over again, until the black man's thrusts began to produce results. Her "No's" changed to "Yes's" and she began to fuck him back, after awhile screaming, "This can't be happening. I'm cuummming!"

Megan was running her finger around her clit rapidly to the erotic scene before her. She saw the black man pull his cock out and he sprayed the slut's belly with a load of semen that rivaled Jamal's. Megan came when he did, crying out with joy at experiencing another orgasm. How can it be a sin, when it feels so good. Megan felt a great relief spread through her mind and body when she orgasmed. She now knew a way to make herself cum, so that if she was never able to orgasm with Harold in the future, she could still give herself satisfaction. She hoped that the new sexual positions they were going to try tonight worked since she really wanted to experience an orgasm with the man she loved.

Megan relaxed and decided to pay attention to what they were saying in the movie. All the sluts were saying things like, "oh dear god! You're twice as big as my husband," or "I love your black cock, it's so much bigger then my husband's." It ended with the one wife looking at the camera and saying, "Black cocks are the best."

Megan pondered over what all this ment. The movie seemed to be saying that black men are so good in bed, that even the sanctity of marriage didn't matter. Course, Jamal had said that you can't take these movies too seriously. Oh well, she'd have to give it more thought later, but for now she had to get dressed.

Megan dressed and began blow drying her hair, while planning her days shopping trip. She had to get some groceries and she had promised Harold that she would buy some sexy red lingerie to wear for him tonight. Jamal had put the idea into her head the day he had given her the blow job lesson, though he prefered white lingerie.

She wanted the doctor nice and excited for when they tried sex "doggy style" tonight. Something about being on your knees, at the mercy of a man fucking you from behind really excited her.

She grabbed her car keys off the counter and paused seeing Jamal out in his back yard. He was just puttering around doing nothing and she realized she was missing her tanning session. She had only spoken to him a couple times since the last lesson and he seemed very interested in how things were going with the doctor. It was nice having a best friend that cared so much for her. She left for the grocery store.


Last night hadn't gone as planned. The doctor hadn't seemed to like her white lingerie very much. She told him she wasn't happy with the red lingerie they were selling and would try somewhere else. Harold hadn't seemed too interested in sex that night and she had taken his litle penis into her mouth to make him hard enough to fuck her from behind. Unfortunately, he had squirted his small load into her mouth after a couple minutes. She had tried wrapping her big breasts around his penis to make him hard again, but nothing had worked. She also found it funny that his penis completely disappeared when surrounded by her large tits. Megan spent another restless night. It had been over two months now since she had felt his penis in her pussy and she was growing even more desperate.

The next day, she got up and instead of putting on her bikini, she put on the lingerie. She would ask Jamal what was wrong with it, she thought as she rolled up the lacy white nylons and hooked them to the garter. He wasn't in the yard, oddly enough, and she put on a coat and walked over towards his back door.

She knocked and waited a few minutes before hearing his heavy footfalls approaching the door. She saw the door open and said, "Hi J-." She stopped, he was completely naked, his fully erect cock all glistening and shiny before her all covered in some kind of lubrication. He had odviously been masturbating

"Hi Megan." he said smling down at the white woman staring at his cock, completely fixated on it. Underneath her coat, he saw her legs. covered in lacy white nylons and arched his eyebrows in delight. "Come on in," he said turning into his house. He watched her eyes follow his cock and like a zombie she followed it into his house.

"So Megan, not sunbathing today?" he asked as they sat down on the couch.

She shook her head, still staring at his cock now pointing straight up as he sat next to her. This was also the time of day, Jamal usually did his yard work and she would of been worried enough to check on him if he wasn't in the yard while she was sunbathing. He must be real horny to stay inside like this.

"How you been? Is Harold treating you any better?

She finally looked up at him. "Jamal, why are you naked?" she asked.

"I got real horny watching a video," he replied. "Want me to go put some pants on?"

"No!" she said, a little too hastily. "It's alright by me." Though it is a little hard to carry on a casual conversation with a 12" black cock dangling before your eyes, she thought.

"Yeah, I saw it was you and... well you've seen me naked before and when this thing gets hard it stays hard until I cum, plus it's really uncomfortable shoving it into a pair of pants, I didn't bother getting dressed."

"I understand," she responded.

"So Megan, what brings you over here?"

"I wanted to show you something."

"Go ahead," he said eagerly.

She stood up and began removing her coat. "I want you to tell me what's wrong with this outfit," she said removing her coat. "Harold didn't seem to care for it."

"Harolds an idiot, you look incredible" he said staring at her in awe. She stood before him clad in a small lacy white bra and panties. A matching garter surrounded her thin waist just below her navel. She was a dream come to life.

"Thanks," she said blushing at the compliment. "I thought it looked nice, but he wanted red."

"I prefer white," he said smirking at her. "I thought you had bought that for me for a minute."

She let out a nervous laugh to match his chuckling. There had been plenty of red outfits, but something had drawn her to the white. "So what are you watching thats got you so horny," she said trying to change the subject and sitting back down.

"Please leave it off," he said noticing she was reaching for her coat. She smiled at him and left it off. "I'm just watching another porn. It's about something I really enjoy, but my wife doesn't really care for it.

"Show me?" she asked, wondering what the very open-minded Betina could be bothered by.

She saw him hit play and there on the screen was another black man fucking a white girl from behind. She saw Jamal's hand go straight to his cock.

Megan crossed her fingers and gulped, hoping he wouldn't reject her. "J-Jamal, why don't you let me take care of that for you?"

"I'd love it Megan," he said delighted, "But you don't have to."

Megan got to her knees and crawled over to him, his cock seemed to quiver in anticipation. She felt complete as soon as her hand wrapped around the thick rod. She bent forward and ran her tongue around the head and up and down the sides. She paused long enough to say, "I really enjoy sucking on your cock. Feel free to call me whenever you want me to do it." She saw Jamal nod eagerly and she grinned knowing that once his cock was in her mouth, he wouldn't have been able to say no. He really was quite naive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.