Lessons From The Neighbor - Cover

Lessons From The Neighbor

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Chapter 2: The Second Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Second Lesson - A frustrated white wife goes to her hung black neighbor for sexual advice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Megan's bikini bottoms were soaked as she unfolded her chair and laid down on her back, out in the sun for the first time in five days. This part of Texas got some pretty big storms from time to time and the one that had blown in out of the gulf the last five days was no exception. She had spoken to Betina a couple times on the phone over the last week, but she hadn't seen Jamal since he had graciously taught her how to give blow jobs. Megan wanted to tell him that Harold really loved them and that his lessons had really improved her sex life, but the only sex life that improved at all was the doctors. He had flipped out the day she had greeted him naked at the door and he had just about fainted when she took his little penis into her mouth. A few drops of semen had trickled out of his penis after a couple minutes and he had thanked her profusely. Now all he wanted from her was a blow job once a day. Not that she minded giving them, it's just that he still hadn't touched her pussy and she was hornier now then she had been on the day that she set out to ask Betina's advice on spicing up her love life. It wouldn't have been so bad if his tiny balls could produce more semen, since she had developed a taste for sperm. His small loads just caused her to crave more.

She had barely begun her daily ninety minute tanning session when she heard the sliding glass door at Jamal's house open and he walked out into the yard. He saw her and waved before removing his weights from the shed. Jamal was wearing just a small bathing suit that showed off his well sculpted physique and he faced her as he began lifting his dumb bells. The sunlight reflected off his black skin making him appear radiant like some kind of god and her eyes wandered up and down his body, pausing on his bathing suit. He was over a hundred feet away and even that far, she swore she could make out his large bulge. The cock under those shorts had enough sperm to feed her for a week at a time. As long as oral sex wasn't cheating, maybe Jamal would let her suck him off once or twice a week? She'd never get up the nerve to ask him to do that for her, but she could ask his advice on her current dilemna.

Megan glanced at her watch, realizing that an hour had passed already and all she had done was stare at Jamal lifting weights. Time sure had a funny way of flying whenever he was around. She got up off the cot and walked over towards his yard, unconciously putting the sway back into her hips that she had first done when leaving him after sucking on his cock.

"Megan, great to see you," he yelled over the fence at her. "I've been dying to know how your love life's improved."

Megan opened up the fence and walked up to him looking a little chagrined. "Yes, it has impoved a little."

"That's great," he said smiling down at her. "Glad I could help. I've given some more thought to your problem and I think you need to experiment with some new sexual positions."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Come on inside," he said. I got a new video to show you."

Megan followed Jamal into his house watching his butt flex under his shorts with each step he took. He went to the bedroom to get the video and she found herself thinking about him while he was gone. It was hard to be in the same room with him and not to be between his legs telling him that she loved his big black cock. Maybe, with the right amount of will power, she could offer to suck him off again as a way of thanking him for his help.

Jamal returned with a tape in his hand and said, "I bought this hoping it might help you." He popped it into the vcr and hit play.

Megan felt her heart thumping in her chest as she moved forward to view the screen more closely. The movie was called "Amateur hour" and she was eager to see some more big penises. The opening scene was of an older white man wth a paunch making love to a chubby white woman who was on her knees, facing away from the guy. The man's penis was slightly bigger then Harold's, but still only half as big as Jamal's cock.

"Man, that guys tiny," said Jamal and he fast forwarded to the next scene, and then the next.

All the actors were white and out of shape. All the men had penises between five and six inches long. All were bigger then Harold and Jamal made comments about each of them, calling them wimps or half-men or saying how odvious it was that the women were faking enjoyment. He didn't know how much this was hurting Megan because she had lied to him and said the Doctor's penis was eight inches.

When it was over he pulled the tape out "I'm sorry about that, I should have watched it first. Men like that don't know anything about satisfying a woman. Wait here and we'll try another one."

Jamal returned to his bedroom closet and pulled out another tape from his secret collection. This was titled "Blacks fucking Blondes: The Biggest Blackest Dicks Fucking Hot White Chicks." He left the slipcase in the closet and like the last tape he wound it forward past the title before returning to Megan, fidgeting on the couch.

Megan was prepared to be disappointed again but perked up when she saw the well muscled black man on the screen. He reminded her a lot of Jamal though his cock was only ten inches long. The blonde in the scene also resembled herself, though Jamal pointed out scars under her breasts and said they were fake, where as Megan's were all natural. The movie was about a gang of well-hung black men who set out to seduce all the young wives in a rich, all white neighborhood, just before robbing them. There were five black men and all had cocks from nine to eleven inches. They were all well muscled, like Jamal and all the woman were attractive blondes with big fake breasts.

They watched most of the movie and Jamal pointed out the various sexual positions. He said that a lot of women loved being fucked doggy style and that many prefered being on top so that they could control penetration. "Of course," he added. "Those positions all require some practise to make the sex really enjoyable." He paused hoping she would overcome her silly anti-intercourse morality against cheating and beg Jamal to let her practice with him. Unfortunately, it looked like she hadn't even heard him.

Megan stared raptly at the various sex scenes. The men all seemed to be incredible lovers and the women were going wild in whatever position they were being fucked in. Megan was so envious that she found tears running down her eyes and she put her face into her hands blurting out, "God, I'm so horny."

Jamal slid over next to her and put a comforting arm around her bare back just under her bikini top. "Megan what's wrong? Don't tell me you still haven't had an orgasm?" He listened to her blurt out the whole story and he laughed and said, "It's your fault for being so damned good at sucking cocks." Jamal turned serious sayng, "But tell me something, don't you enjoy it when he reciprocates?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"When the doctor performs oral sex on you."

"Oh he's never done that," she said shocked that Jamal would even suggest it.

Jamal looked over at her with a disgusted expression on his face and said "Like this."

He forwarded the tape to the last scene. The black man with the biggest cock was getting a blow job from one of the women. Then he picked her up and threw her down planting his face between her pussy. Jamal interupted saying that oral sex is always reciprocal. The man had spread her pussy and the woman was screaming in orgasm after orgasm. At one point she yelled, "You're so much better then my husband." and the man took his wet face of her pussy long enough to say. "White boys don't know anything about eatting pussy." Megan could see that his chin was soaking wet just before he dived back down. Eventually she begged him to stop and fuck her screaming, "I love your black cock, your so much bigger then my husband," as he fucked her with all eleven inches. The movie ended with her looking at the camera all covered in his sperm saying, "Black cocks are the best."

"Jamal," she asked kind of dazed. "Can I borrow this tape?"

"Be my guest," he replied.

"It looks wonderful," she said after a minute.

"Oh it is Meg," he informed her. "Many women like it as much as they like actual sex."

"I hope I can talk Harold into it," she said shaking her head to try to clear it of all the images of well hung black men. "What did he mean by, White boys don't know how to eat pussy?"

"Oh nothing," Jamal said. "It's just a movie. You can't take porns too seriously."

"I see," she replied. He seemed to be evasive and she suddenly became suspicious. Something was wrong here. She couldn't quite figure it out, but the answer was just under the surface of her brain. "Jamal, You said that oral sex is always reciprocal. How come you didn't do that to me after I gave you the blow job?"

"I wanted to," he said, "but I figured you'd want to save your first time for your husband, since you only really enjoy it with someone you truly love. "If you'd like, I can show you how it's done. Betina considers me quite good and you can use what I show you to teach Harold.

"Yes, I think that sounds like a good idea," she said proud that she didn't sound to eager. "Where do we start?"

"Just go ahead and take off your bikini and sit on the couch," he said. "I'll take care of the rest."

"Alright," said Megan. She reached around back to untie her top and stopped when she realized he was watching her. Then thinking he had already seen her naked, so what the hell, she removed her top. Megan smirked in satisfaction at the way his eyes immediately zoomed in on her erect nipples. She found she kind of liked undressing for a man and wiggled her hips seductively as she slid her bottoms off. Megan was rewarded by movement from his cock swelling in his shorts. She suddenly felt sorry for Jamal, she was much better looking then his wife and her breasts were a lot bigger then Betina's. This must be very hard for him. She gasped, when the head of his cock pushed out about two inches from the leg of his shorts, like a long black python struggling for air. A cock that large apparently could get very uncomfortable at times. Megan's legs were weak and she sat down on the couch and held her knees together. She kicked her bikini out of the way and stared at his crotch expectantly.

She watched Jamal walk over to her and he kneeled down before her legs. She felt a shiver run up her spine when he began pulling her knees apart. "Jamal, aren't you going to take your shorts off?"

"It's not necessary," he responded, then added, "Why?"

So I can see it again, touch it, taste it. Because it's the proudest, most incredible thing I've ever seen. All this immediately ran through her mind, but all she said was, "It looks very uncomfortable."

"Hmmm, maybe you're right," he said standing back up. The slut wanted to see his cock again. Jamal stood as close to her as he could and very slowly began to undress.

Megan unconsciously leaned forward to get a closer view. He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the waist out, reaching in and with some difficulty, he pulled his cock out of the leg and adjusted it so that it stood upright, the proud head reaching up past his navel. She watched Jamal slowly unzip his shorts revealing more and more to her until finally it fell forward before her mouth. It reminded her of a tree faling in the forest and she almost cringed expecting to hear a crashing sound. It just hung, swaying seductively several inches before her mouth, like the snake charmers of India only in this case the snake was charming her. Without thinking, she leaned forward and put her lips around the head, licking around the pee slit to taste his pre cum and she felt it grow to its full twelve inches, once again becoming as hard as steel.

Jamal smiled, but he stepped back away from her mouth saying, "Thanks Megan, but you don't have to do that, you've already passed that class."

Do what? Megan thought. Then she turned red with embarrassment. It had been an automatic response to seeing his cock before her face. She hastily thought of an excuse and stuttered out, "I j-just wanted to t-thank you for all your help."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.