Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There was a knock at exactly 7:30. Susan opened the door. Cathy was standing there dressed in slacks and a button down shirt. She was blushing furiously.

Susan said, "Hi." Susan was in a robe.

"I almost chickened out."

"I know." Cathy took her friend's hand. "I'm glad you didn't. Come on in."

The lights were dim in Cathy's living room. There was a comforter on the floor. It embarrassed Cathy for some reason to know that they'd prepared the room for her to watch them have sex. Charles was sitting in the easy chair. He was in his robe.

"Hi, Cathy."

Her voiced cracked when she said, "Hi Charles." He smiled at her. He was as hard as he could be thinking about what was about to happen.

Susan said, "Relax. Are you okay with this?"

Cathy nodded. She did not trust herself to speak.

"Then you sit right here." She motioned to the couch and Cathy sat carefully, legs together, hands folded in her lap.

"We haven't planned anything other than to let you watch. Okay?"

She nodded.

"Do you want something to drink?"

She shook her head no.

Susan stood right in front of Cathy. "Do you mind if I stand this close?"

She shook her head no.

"Come here Charles." Charles stood behind Susan and put his arms around her. Susan had her eyes on Cathy's as Charles began to kiss and nuzzle her neck. Susan had warned him to follow her lead and to not intimidate Cathy in any way.

Cathy looked up at her friend. She felt the tingle of arousal. She was breathless at the idea that she was about to see things she'd never seen before.

Cathy watched as Susan opened her robe. Cathy tried to keep her eyes on Susan's.

"Cathy, you can look at me. I want you to look at me."

Cathy blushed. But, she looked lower. She looked at Susan's breasts, full and softly round, tipped with those incredible nipples. Suddenly Cathy wondered, had Susan told her husband about how the three of them had stripped and masturbated together. She looked at Charles. He was looking at her and he smiled before he turned his attention back to Susan.

His hands slid Susan's robe off and it slid to the floor. "Look at me."

Cathy looked lower. She could see her friend's pussy. Charles hand moved flat around Cathy's hip and moved across her pussy. Susan pressed her legs together. Cathy noticed, but didn't say anything. She's not ready yet, she thought.

Susan's legs spread slightly to allow Charles's hand to slip between and cup her pussy. Cathy could feel her nipples against her bra. That was strange. Cathy could never remember feeling that sensation. She pressed her legs together tighter to appease the tightness that grew there.

Cathy could smell Susan. She breathed deeply without thinking, wanting to enjoy the smell of sex.

"Smells sexy, doesn't it?" Susan asked.

Oh god, she noticed, Cathy thought. She looked at her friend, embarrassed and wondering what she was doing, sitting there watching her friend naked. She nodded.

"Charles, let her smell your finger."

Oh god, Cathy thought.

Charles moved his hand from between his wife's legs and held a finger out toward Cathy. He kept it six inches away. Cathy could see Susan's fluids on the finger. She leaned forward and enjoyed the scent. She shifted in her seat.

Susan pushed Charles back so they could move a little further away from Cathy. Charles's robe slipped from his shoulders, but he remained hidden behind Susan. Cathy suddenly realized she was about to see the only other grown up dick she'd ever seen except for her husband's. She could feel that she was wet. Her lubrication had actually seeped out of her to where she could feel it on her skin.

Susan reached behind and, although Cathy could not see, she knew that Susan had her hand on Charles and was stroking him.

"Cathy, you know that all you have to do is say stop and Charles will immediately leave the room and you and I can talk, right?"

Cathy nodded.

Susan kept her eyes on Cathy, but turned her head to talk to Charles. "Charles, did you know Lisa and I stopped by to visit Cathy yesterday?"

Cathy realized that Susan was about to tell Charles what they did. She was hesitating, looking at Cathy, waiting for a sign of objection. Cathy blushed, but said nothing. She sat carefully still, waiting to hear what was next.

"Oh, you did?"

"Yes. Do you know what we talked about?"

"What?"

"Masturbation."

"Hmmm"

"We told Cathy how fun it is to watch a guy masturbate. She's never seen that."

"Oh?"

"Cathy, would you like to see my husbands dick?"

Cathy nodded.

"Cathy, sweetie, say something. All you're doing is nodding."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'd like to see your husband's dick, if that's okay."

"Everything is okay."

Susan stood to one side and pulled Charles cock up so that Cathy could see. Susan's hand gripped Charles's cock and moved back and forth. Cathy felt like she could barely breathe she was so turned on. She squirmed and clenched her legs.

"Do you like what you see?"

Cathy nodded, her eyes not moving from the cock being stroked in front of her.

Susan faced her husband and moved slowly to her knees. Susan leaned forward slowly, wanting to tease Cathy with the expectation of what she was about to do and what Cathy was about to see.

Cathy watched her friends tongue, pink and wet, extend from her mouth as Susan leaned closer and closer to the swollen head of the dick in front of her face. Just as the tip of her tongue touched her husband's cock, she turned and looked at Cathy with a smile. Cathy appeared almost mesmerized, not moving, just staring at the couple in front of her.

Susan's tongue circled the tip of her husband's cock, swirling several times around him. Charles leaned his head back. He was so turned on by what his wife was doing and by the fact that the very proper, shy Cathy was watching.

Susan's mouth closed around his cock and she slid down the length of him, taking him into her mouth. Charles stood still as Susan's mouth stroked over his cock, two, three times. His hands moved to her head and rested lightly there.

Cathy noticed how tender his hands were on Susan's head. Cathy looked up at Charles's body, his stomach, his chest, the way hair swirled around his nipples. She looked at his butt and the way it clenched as Susan sucked him.

She watched his cock slide wetly in and out of Susan's mouth. Susan's eyes were closed. Her lips made a perfect seal against his skin. I wonder if that's what a cock looks like sliding between a woman's legs, thought Cathy. And then she realized she would find out shortly. A spasm, not just a tightness, but an actual mini-orgasmic spasm emanated from her groin. Her legs pressed together and she raised her right leg slightly two or three times to rub herself.

Susan noticed.

Susan kept a hand on Charles's cock and it looked like she was talking into a microphone when she said, "Cathy, why don't you take off your pants and play with yourself. It's okay. Really."

Oh god, oh god, oh god. It was the wildest thing she'd ever done to get naked and masturbate with her friends. Then the wildest thing was to sit there and watch Susan suck her husband's cock. And now, she was going to join in. Sort of. She was going to take her pants off. For the first time ever a man, other than her husband, would be able to look between her legs and she was going to finger herself. Oh god.

Cathy looked up at Charles. His head was tilted slightly back and his eyes were closed. It was almost as if he wasn't paying attention. But he was. He was listening closely. Susan could tell he was because when she'd suggested to Cathy that she take her pants off, Susan had felt Charles's cock jump.

Cathy looked at Susan, kneeling naked, her breasts moving gently as she moved her hand and her nipples in a state of arousal. And the scent of arousal was as big a turn on as anything.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.