Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Susan called Cathy the next day.

"Hi, you okay?"

"Yes. I'm okay."

"I just wanted to make sure. So... how do you feel about yesterday?"

Cathy laughed. "I feel... hmmm... weird. I feel like there's a whole big world out there I never knew existed. I mean, all we did was play with ourselves and it was the wildest thing I've ever done."

"So, did you enjoy?"

"At the time I did."

"And, upon reflection?"

Cathy was quiet for a few seconds. "Yes. I have to say it was enjoyable." She did not share that she'd woke up this morning and masturbated again, thinking of yesterday, of the way Susan and Lisa had looked in the mirror, legs spread, fingers and hands busy, and the sounds they made. She could still see in her mind's eye the way Cindy's nipples looked when Cindy had arched her back in orgasm. Oh, yes, it was enjoyable.

"Okay. Lisa and I worried on the way home that we'd pushed you somewhere you weren't comfortable."

"No. I honestly feel like I could have stopped it at any time. It was strange and I was embarrassed, but it was okay."

"Okay, then." There was silence, neither knowing exactly how to follow up. Finally, Susan said, "Look, we would never want to push you somewhere you didn't want to go, but we can get together to talk anytime."

"Just talk?" Cathy giggled.

"If that's what you want. You seem to want to explore sex. Maybe just in your mind, but hey, if you enjoyed yesterday and we get the urge to do it again, who's to tell us we can't?"

"Thanks. And I mean thanks for everything. It is kind of sad that my most wildest experience has been with other women. I really do prefer men. And yeah, I'd like to explore things. Learn things. Enjoy things. It's time I got to."

"Yes it is. So, seriously, if you want to just talk about sex stuff, just let me know."

"I don't even know where to begin."

"Well, you'll have to take the lead, okay? I'm still not sure where you're headed."

"I'm not either. Why can't you just teach me."

Susan laughed. "Oh, I'd be glad to teach you some things..."

"I didn't mean..."

"Oh, I know, I didn't mean that either. I'd be glad to teach you about things you can do with men. You have to really experience them to get the most out of them. But, really, Cathy, fantasies are okay. You can do whatever you want in your mind and nobody can fault you for it. You should see some of my fantasies. You'd probably want to lock me up."

"Like what?"

"Nope. I'm not telling. You ask questions if you want and I'll answer, but you have to take the lead."

"But, why?"

"Because Cathy... it turns me on to hear what flicks your clitty."

They both laughed. Cathy said, "I'm just so naive."

"That makes it all the better."

"Like... "

"Like what?"

"What's it like to put a man's thing in your mouth?" Cathy said all in a rush.

"I like it, but you need to learn to use the right words okay? It makes more sense and it makes it a little more nasty and nasty sex is a turn on. So, did you really mean what is like to put a man's thing in your mouth? Or, did you mean what's it like to suck a man's cock?"

"Okay. What's it like to suck a man's cock?" Good god, she was getting aroused. And Susan was right. It was nastier and sexier to use words like suck and cock.

"Like I said, I like it. I like the way it is hard in my mouth and the way it gets smooth and slick. I like to feel the weight of a cock on my mouth. I like to feel balls in my mouth. I like the feeling of submissiveness when I'm on my knees and his hands are on my head taking control. I like the taste of his skin and the smell of his musk. I like the things it does to him, the way my mouth makes him shudder and moan. And, I like to feel a cock get harder and harder. I like to feel it jerk and I like the how nasty it feels to know he is coming in my mouth."

"What's that like? When he... comes in your mouth?"

"Hmmmm... I feel powerful and sexy. I feel slutty, in a good way. It tastes like a man. You might have to get used to the taste but I've always liked it. Come can be kind of salty strong. It is slick and hot. God I'm getting wet just talking about it."

Cathy laughed. "Well, I'm getting that way just listening. And, I've never done it."

"You will some day. If you want. Damn, did Tom ever go down on you?"

"You mean... no. We never did any of that."

"Cathy, if you think fingers feel good, just imagine a tongue against your pussy, squirming around, licking your clit. There's little better than a good pussy eater."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. You will have to try it."

"I feel so stupid."

"No. Don't. Your inexperience is because you were faithful to a lousy lover. That's all. You don't have to worry about that anymore."

"I know."

"What else have you never done, but you're curious about?"

"I don't know. Different positions, I guess."

"Hmmm... my favorite usually, is to be on my knees with him fucking me from behind. You tried that when you fingered yourself in front of your mirror, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You'll have to try it with a man. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How did it feel to take your clothes off in front of a couple of other people yesterday?"

"It was embarrassing, but it was also exciting. It was..."

"Nasty?"

"Yeah, nasty and exciting."

"It turned me on to see you naked, to see your breasts and your pussy and to watch you masturbate."

"Yes."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes."

"Is it turning you on now to think about?"

"Yes."

"And, how did you like watching us get naked to masturbate."

"I liked it."

"Tell me. What did you like?"

"Okay. I liked seeing you both naked. It was sexy to see your breasts. It was sexy to see you spread your legs so I could see your pussy."

"Even though we're just girls?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.