Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Much to the unexpressed disappointment of all four of the friends, they were unable to get together on Sunday. On Monday Susan asked Charles if he would mind getting together with Lisa and James on Saturday.

"Of course not," he said with a smile. "I think it's time we had some fun again, don't you?"

"Absolutely," she said with a smile and a hug for him.

On Thursday Charles gave her the bad news. His company had an emergency and he had to leave on Friday and go to Canada for several days to help resolve the problem.

"But," he said, "I want you to know that if you want to get together with Lisa and James, it's okay with me."

"Really?"

"Sure. As long as you give me all the details when I get home."

She hugged him and said, "Only if you're sure. I love you so much."

He laughed and they kissed. They were watching television later and she was thinking about getting together with Lisa and James.

"You know," she said, "I really like it that you aren't jealous of me getting together with Lisa and James."

"Hey, I trust that you love me and that you know that I love you. We promised a long time ago to always be honest with each other. I know we both love sex and, face it, sex with other people can be a lot of fun. I know it doesn't mean you're going to leave me."

"Well, I feel the same way. And you know, if you should have the opportunity to enjoy some wild sex on a business trip, I trust that you'll enjoy it and then come home and tell me about it."

He laughed. "Well, if the opportunity ever arises, I'll let you know."

The next morning, bright and early, Lisa called Susan and not subtlety at all asked her, "So, what do you and Charles have planned for the weekend?"

"Well, Charles had to go out of town and won't be back until next week sometime."

"Oh, man."

"Yeah, I know. I wanted us all to get together again this Saturday."

"That would have been fun."

"But..."

"But what?"

"That doesn't mean that we can't have some fun. If it is okay with you, you and me and James can all get together."

There was a pause and then Lisa responded, "Are you saying what it sounds like you're saying? Get together as in get together or just get together?"

Susan laughed. "I mean get together naked."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yep. Charles is the one that said it would be okay, but only if you don't have a problem."

"No, no problem. And I'm sure James won't mind."

"I'm sure he won't. We can give him a real treat, depending on whatever limits you want to set."

Lisa laughed. "No limits. Any ideas?"

"Well, not specifically, but I'm sure we can come with something. We're meeting at the gym, right?"

"Sure."

"Let's make plans then."

On Saturday, Susan got to Lisa's house about two hours before Lisa had told James to arrive. On the way to her place, he wondered what was planned. He hoped that the four friends would all get together to party. All Lisa had told him was to show up and not worry about what was going to happen. He knocked on her door.

Lisa opened the door wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Hi sweetie, come on in." She gave him a kiss. He followed her to the living room. She kind of led him to the chair that sat on the other side of the coffee table from her sofa. "Let me get you a drink," she said.

She disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a tray carry a frosted martini shaker and two martinis, each crystal clear with a film of ice on its surface.

"Thanks," he said, taking his drink. "So what's up for tonight? You seemed to have plans."

"Yes, I have some plans. I hope they're okay with you." She sat across the room from him on the sofa and took a sip of her martini. "You know we've talked about getting together again with Susan and Charles and I think we both agreed it would be fun, right?"

"Sure." He started to get excited at the thought that it appeared it would be another evening of some interesting sex.

"You don't mind a little mindless sex from time to time, do you?"

He laughed. "Absolutely not. As long as you're involved."

She smiled. "Do you remember how Susan and I got the idea for... hmmm... a little deviant deviation in our sex lives?"

"You were talking about fun sex, right?"

She sipped her martini. "She and I were talking about nasty sex."

"Oh. I see. Nasty sex." He took a sip of his martini. His cock was beginning to make its need for blood known to his brain.

"Do you enjoy nasty sex?"

He laughed, almost a little nervously, wondering and anticipating at the direction of the conversation. Something was obviously in the works. "Sure. Good nasty sex where both people are comfortable with what's happening is a lot of fun. I think I'm starting to let a little of my nasty side out with you."

"Yes, you are. And, I'm enjoying it. Listen, you can quit mentioning that both people have to be comfortable. Let's just agree that tonight there are no rules. Okay?"

He raised his glass in a toast of agreement. "Deal."

"Besides," she said, "you keep saying two people have to agree." She smiled coyly. "It could be more than two you know?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, for you information, Charles is out of town tonight. Just so you won't worry, he knows Susan is here tonight."

Susan came out of the kitchen carrying a martini and sat down next to Lisa. "Hi James." She was dressed similar to Lisa in jeans and a pull-over shirt.

"Hi." He looked at the two ladies and felt a definite surge in his groin. He didn't know what was happening, but he thought he was going to like it very, very much.

Lisa leaned over and set her drink on the table. "When I say no rules, I mean no rules. For instance, tonight there is no rule against this."

She put her hand behind Susan's head and drew her face toward her. Lisa kissed Susan's lips. Actually, the ladies had not made a lot of plans for the evening other than to surprise James when he arrived. Susan did not expect the kiss, but, she enjoyed it a lot. Lisa seemed to be kind of taking charge and Susan was more than willing to go along.

Susan felt the tip of Lisa's tongue press against her lips and she opened her mouth, allowing it to enter her. Susan's tongue met Lisa's. Lisa pressed against her and Susan leaned her head back against the cushion to accept the kiss.

James watched them kiss. He could see that their mouths were open and that their tongues were playing in each other's mouth. His cock grew.

Lisa enjoyed the taste and heat and wetness of Susan's mouth. Lisa had been thinking all week about getting physical with Susan and it had excited her. She hadn't really planned what was going on, but she was enjoying herself. Both ladies were feeling the tension of arousal.

Lisa leaned back, looked over at James and arched her eyebrows provocatively as she smiled at him. He smiled and raised his glass in a salute.

"Did that get you hard?"

"Yes. I would have to say that it did."

"Well, I have an idea. You just do what I tell you and you'll have a good time. Okay?"

"Okay."

"In fact, you don't even need to talk. Just enjoy."

Silently, he raised his glass in a toast of agreement. Susan was growing more and more excited just listening to Lisa and wondering what she was going to do.

Lisa turned to Susan. "And how about you? Are you willing to just do as you're told?"

"Oh, yes," Susan said quietly, enjoying the surge of arousal that seemed like a pulse between her legs.

"James, Susan is going to let me do what I want with her. That should excite you."

He nodded, his cock pressing hard against his pants.

"For instance, if I tell her to show us her tits, she will. Won't you Susan?"

"Yes."

"In fact, you want to show us your tits, don't you?"

"Yes."

"James, do you want to see her tits?"

He nodded. Lisa stood and pulled Susan to her feet. Susan was turned on, waiting to see what this new side of her friend would do next.

Lisa was turned on, excited by the power she was showing. Her breath grew short with arousal as she thought about how nasty she could get.

"Face James, Susan." She did and Lisa stood behind her.

James pressed a hand against his swollen groin. Lisa noticed and said, "James, take off your clothes but stay over there. You can play with yourself a little as you watch, but don't get too excited. I think you need to come inside Susan. Wouldn't you rather do that than come all over my carpet?"

He nodded.

"So, be careful."

He stood and removed his clothes while both ladies watched. Their eyes did not move from watching his hard cock that stood away from his body. He sat, spread his legs slightly and stroked himself a couple of times.

Susan could actually feel the wetness between her legs. She felt Lisa's hands grasp the edge of her shirt and begin to pull it up and over her head. Susan raised her arms to assist. She stood in front of James, with Lisa pressed behind her enjoying the fact that Lisa was exposing her to James. James enjoyed the view of Susan standing in front of him in her bra and jeans.

"Do you like?"

He nodded, keeping quiet as she had asked.

Lisa unhooked Susan's bra and threw it to James. "Feel how warm that is." He did.

Lisa held Susan's breasts in her hands, her thumbs lightly touching the nipples. Susan's head was pressed back against Lisa. Lisa leaned close, so close that James could not hear, and whispered, "Is your pussy wet?"

Susan nodded.

"Mine, too."

"God, I love her nipples, don't you?"

James nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.