Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As the weekend approached, Lisa called Susan and asked, "Hey, are we going to try to get together this weekend?"

"Well, maybe we can do something on Sunday, but Charles told me not to plan anything on Saturday because he has made plans for us."

"Okay, give me a call if you want to do something." After she hung up the phone, Lisa was surprised to realize she felt a little bit jealous. She was able to laugh it off and it actually did her good to be reminded that the four friends were actually two couples. She suddenly realized it would be good to reinforce that by following up the sex play that she and James had enjoyed with Susan and Charles with a date alone with James.

On Saturday, as she got dressed for a night out with Charles, Susan asked him, "What's up? Why the special plans?"

He shrugged and said, "Well, we did our thing with Lisa and we did our thing with James and Lisa. I got to thinking about how incredibly lucky I am to have you and how incredibly lucky we are to have a relationship like that and I wanted to remind you how much I love you."

Tears came to her eyes and she hugged him hard.

They went to eat at one of the finest restaurants in town. Afterwards he took her to Colson's, an upscale bar on top of one of the buildings downtown, where they had cocktails and they danced. She realized that one of the biggest turn-ons of the evening was that not once had he asked her where she wanted to go or what she wanted to do. Unlike most evenings out, he had taken complete charge. On this evening that was perfect.

During a slow dance Susan was very aware of the warmth between their bodies, his hands firm on her back. She pressed against him wanting to press her breasts and thighs and torso against her man. He made a sound of pleasure and she tilted her head to whisper in his ear.

"You know, it doesn't require this to get me in bed."

He laughed. "This is not about trying to get you in bed. This about how much I love you."

"I love you, too, and even if this is not about trying to get me in bed, let me just say, as a woman, I am getting very wet for my man."

He laughed, held her tight and said, "Well, my lady, you get as wet as possible because I want to taste you later."

They held each other tighter and swayed together to the music.

At about the time Charles and Susan were dancing, and getting very horny for each other, Lisa and James were pulling into the parking lot of the Easy Slide Rhythm and Blues Club. James picked Lisa up earlier that night. She had told him not to expect to go out with Charles and Susan, and, yeah, he was a little disappointed about that. Truth was, so was Lisa, but there was no reason the new expansion of their sexual horizons could not enhance the two of them alone.

They parked at the club and Lisa said, "You're not disappointed about not being able to fuck Susan and me both tonight, are you?"

Her forthrightness surprised James, but he liked it. "No, of course not. I'm sure if everything works, and we all want it, we'll enjoy each other again, but I will always enjoy you the most."

"Good answer." She laughed. "Just so you know, if you keep being honest with me and let me be honest with you, other things are going to change, too."

"What do you mean?"

"You and I usually go out, have fun and go back to my place or your place and have sex, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"The sex is good and important, right?"

"Sure. It is not the only reason I enjoy being with you, but you bet I enjoy the sex."

"Especially lately?" She reached over and gave his cock a rub through his pants.

He laughed. "Yeah, lately the sex has been a little more... um... kinky? Intense? Something."

"I like kinky."

"I do, too. A lot of the time. That doesn't mean there won't be times when I want to make love with you, nice and slow."

"Hmmmmm, you better, but just so you know, tonight you don't have to be slow."

"Okay. It's a deal. Tonight is kinky night."

"Good. Then you'll understand when I do this." Lisa hiked her skirt up and reached underneath. He could see the smooth expanse of her thighs above the dark, thigh high stockings she was wearing. His cock began to get hard.

She raised her bottom off the car seat and slid her black panties down her legs and off. She tugged her skirt down, smiled sweetly, and said, "Okay, I'm ready."

"Wait just a minute. Let me see those."

She handed him her panties. It excited him that they were warm from her body heat. He held them to his face and breathed deep. The aroma of her excitement was very evident. He looked at her and said, "Your pussy smells delicious."

"Good. Now let's get in the club before I soak the back of my dress."

With a grin, he hung her panties over the rear view mirror of the car. She smiled and got out of the car. He let his hand rest on her bottom as they walked into the club.

While Lisa and James were enjoying their first ice cold glasses of vodka, Charles and Susan were finishing their last cocktail and getting ready to go to their house. They walked arm and arm to the car. Charles kissed her before he opened her door, his hands on her bottom pulling her close to him.

"Let's get home," she said, "I want you inside of me."

The Easy Slide was crowded. Lisa and James found a place at the end of the bar right next to one of the waitress stations. There they could stand crammed together and watch the crowd. An advantage was that this corner was a little dark and a little out of the way. It wasn't long before Lisa felt James's hand on the back of her thigh. She made a sound of pleasure and moved closer to him, assuring that no one else in the room could see his hand sliding up under her skirt.

"You know, my kinky girlfriend, you could have left your panties on and I might just have taken them off right here."

"Oh, you would, would you? You like me being naked under this skirt, don't you?"

"Yes I do." His hand slid further, until he could feel the curve of the cheeks of her bottom against the side of his hand. "I like being able to feel your naked ass."

She squirmed a little against his hand. "Can you feel that I'm getting wet?"

He curved his hand between her legs. She spread her legs just a little to give him more room. "Yes," he said, "I can tell." He could feel her, heated and moist between the legs.

Charles and Susan arrived at their home and headed straight for the bedroom. Without taking their eyes from each other, they stood on either side of the bed and pulled back the bedspread. Standing on opposite sides of the bed, they started to undress, watching each other with pleasure.

"You are so beautiful and sexy," Charles said. "Tonight I want it to be all about you."

Soon, she was standing in her bra and panties and he was completely naked, his cock hard and standing straight from his body. "Wait," he said, "let me look at you."

She felt curiously shy as she stood there, exposed intimately before him. He moved around to her side of the bed and she turned to face him. His arms went around her and he pulled her close, his cock curving hard against the soft, silky warmth of her panties.

One of his hands was in the small of her back and the other lower, just touching the top of her panties as they kissed. He could feel the warm softness of her breasts beneath her bra. Her nipples were swollen and the pressure of the material of her bra, pressing and rubbing against his chest, was stimulating her in a very good way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.