Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two nights after her afternoon tryst with Susan, Lisa was lying on her back, her legs spread with James's cock sliding slowly in and out of her with a steady rhythm. She'd been fantasizing about her recent adventures and realized that the sex with James needed to improve. It was nice, but occasionally, as she'd so lustfully proven, she wanted more than nice. Sex was supposed to be fun, and it was, but why not make it as fun as possible?

She whispered in James's ear, "That feels nice."

"Yes, real nice."

"What do you like better? When I suck you or when you fuck me?"

Hearing her ask that gave James a charge. They never talked much in bed and hearing her ask if he liked her to suck him or fuck him was exciting. "I like them both." His hips speeded up as his excitement increased.

"Well, I wish I could do them both at once but I can't."

He laughed and moved his hands beneath her, cupping her ass and pulling her towards him as he thrust.

"Hmmmmmm." She liked the little surge of energy. "I think you like that idea. Being fucked and sucked at the same time."

"Too bad it is impossible."

"Well, just imagine. Think what it would be like to have me like this and another lady between our legs, licking your cock as it goes inside of me. Would you like that?"

What has gotten into her? he wondered, but, with another surge of excitement. He moved faster and spread his legs, separating her legs even more as his thighs pressed against her, thinking what it would be like to have someone there. "Baby, you are turning me on."

She moved her hips faster against him. "Oh, so you kind of like that idea, do you?"

Okay, he thought, she wants to talk, I'll talk. James was always careful with his lovers. Too careful some of them would say, not realizing that he'd had a real bad experience just before he turned twenty that made him let every lady lead in matters of sex. He did not want to step over any boundaries that he could not see.

"Oh, and would you like that?" he asked. "Another lady licking us there while we fuck?"

"I think I would. It would feel very, very good."

His cock kept up a steady, unrelenting rhythm inside of her. She felt the rising tension that would soon crest into an orgasm. "Just thinking about it," she said, "is going to make me come."

"You are full of surprises." Hearing her say she was going to come started the tightening that would lead to his own orgasm.

"And," he asked, "are you thinking of someone in particular?"

She put her arm around his neck and pulled his head close, moving her hips faster and feeling her breasts against his chest, sliding with a thin film of perspiration between James and her. For a moment she was detached from their sex and wondering if she should take the next step. Start them down a road that would lead to James's knowledge of her desire, and maybe knowledge of her participation in sex with Susan and Charles. But, she knew where she wanted this to go.

She put her ear right next to his. "Susan. I'm thinking of Susan between our legs licking your cock and holding it as it slides in me."

He started to come. She felt the surge in him and the rapid, almost erratic thrusts as he sought release. Her body responded and her climax began to grow, cresting as he came inside her with hard thrusts. He would push into her and pause, slide out and push into her again. Finally with a moan he put his hands under her ass and held her close as he sought to have his cock as deep inside her as possible as it pumped his semen into her.

He lay down by her side and she nestled next to him, enjoying the heat and the scents and the dampness that surrounded them in bed.

"I think you liked that," she said with a laugh.

"God, whatever made you bring that up."

She just laughed. She wanted to say: because I fucked Susan and Charles and I want to do it again and have you watch and I want to watch you fuck Susan and want to fuck you and suck Charles or vice versa and I want to lay under you like Susan did me and watch your cock in her pussy and take you out and taste her off you and maybe Charles could be tonguing me while I did that and I want to spread myself in front of everybody again. But, instead she said, "Just a little fantasy, dear." And laughed again.

She probably could have hooked up with Susan and Charles again that next weekend, but Lisa felt like she owed it to James to decide whether he would join them or whether, well, whether she and James needed to break up. She didn't love James, not like "be true forever" love, but she didn't want to live a lie with him. The things with Charles and Susan had been so spontaneous that she did not feel that it was cheating. Doing it again would be planned and, if it were to happen while James thought she was exclusive to him, would feel like cheating. She didn't want to do that and would break up with James if necessary.

A few nights later she did the things she did to let him know that she wanted him to take her to bed. He started in the way he always did. He lay down next to her and gently kissed her and started to caress her. She relaxed, enjoying the slow attention, but her mind was already racing ahead. Soon, her thoughts had her mind and her body pushed beyond the desire for gentle. She wanted to get fucked.

Her kiss became harder. She opened her mouth and pressed it hard against his. She sucked at his tongue.

James realized that something different was going on with Lisa this week. It scared him in some ways. Was he not satisfying her? Was he moving too slow? He knew he'd lost other girlfriends for that reason. But Lisa was being aggressive here, surely he could respond safely. He stuck his tongue in her mouth, letting her suck on it. He sought her tongue out. He pressed hard against her until it felt like his lips were bruised.

They moved almost as if they were battling to see who could kiss the other hardest. His hand was behind her head. Her hand went to his cock and squeezed.

"I need to get fucked," she said.

"Good. Me too."

Quickly they removed their clothes. He tried to roll over on top of her, but she pushed back and said, "No. My turn."

He lay on his back and she moved over to the top of him. Her legs straddled him and she slid her pelvis back and forth, seeking to feel his hardness and seeking to make sure he felt the wet, warmth of her. She bent over him and kissed him, allowing her nipples to be stimulated by his chest.

"What's gotten into you lately?" As he said it his hands moved to her hips to grind her harder against him, making sure she realized he had no complaints. He could actually feel his cock and stomach becoming wet as her pussy slid over him.

"You're going to get into me. Sometimes I like it slow, sometimes I like it hard. Sometimes gentle is nice, sometimes I liked to get fucked. Tonight I want to get fucked."

He pulled her close and sucked a nipple into his mouth, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. His hands circled behind her ass and clenched. For a moment she thought his fingers would slide between her cheeks and she moved, trying to give him access to her ass.

"I think you like the idea of fucking me."

"Oh, yeah."

"My pussy is wet."

"I can feel it. My cock is hard."

"I can feel it. Do you want it in me?"

"Yes. God, yes."

"In my pussy or in my mouth?" She almost said, or in my ass, but just couldn't do that. Yet.

"Where ever you want it, babe."

"I want it everywhere."

"Well, you're gonna have to pick one."

She slid down his body, her breasts trailing over his chest, then separating as they slid around his cock. She rubbed back and forth there for a moment. He arched his hips toward her. "Or, maybe you just want to fuck my tits."

She slid on down, taking his cock in her hand and stroking its length while holding the tip of him against her cheek. She could smell the rich scent of him. She nestled down to the juncture of his right leg and his torso, seeking the warm aroma of his skin. His cock lay against her face, the tip caressed by her hair. Her hand pressed his cock against her face and her tongue touched him there, right at the top of his leg. Pushing her tongue through his hair and licking him felt sexy to her. Nasty, she thought to herself with delight.

"That feels so good," he said.

She just made a happy noise and pressed his cock harder against her cheek. She laid her hand flat against his cock and rolled it back and forth against her face. She could feel his scrotum soft and fluid against her hand. She trailed her tongue across him, feeling the round firmness of his testicles beneath the skin. He spread his legs seeking to give her head more room to tongue him there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.