Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning Charles kissed his wife goodbye said, "Thanks again for yesterday," and left for a few weekend hours at the office. Susan called Lisa.

"Hey, you still okay?"

"Absolutely."

"No next morning regrets?"

"Not by me. How about you? It was your husband."

"Everything is fine. I'm the one that lost control. I've wanted to do something like that for a long time."

Lisa laughed and said, "Well I am real glad I was there when you decided to act on your impulse."

"Well, it's like Charles said, you were usually the one in my fantasies."

It was quiet for several seconds and Susan worried that she'd said too much. "Say something. You okay with that? It doesn't mean..."

"Susan, hush. There's nothing wrong with that. I enjoyed him and I enjoyed you. I've wondered what it would be like, and you are my best friend. Who better to find out what it would be like with?"

"Okay, I'm just making sure."

"How about Charles?"

"Charles is a guy. He thinks he's died and gone to heaven. So, are you going to play with us again some time?"

"Yes. The only problem I'm going to have is I'm afraid you two ruined me for normal sex. James is going to be even more boring when I'm ready for some hot, nasty good times."

"Well, fair is fair. Charles and I talked about it and if you want to get James involved, it is okay with us. In fact, it is more than okay. There are some things I'd like to try that require at least two men. If you'd share, that is."

"Susan! You nasty girl."

"Well..."

"I don't know if I could bring it up to him."

"We'll make a plan."

Lisa laughed and said, "Okay, we'll get together and plot how to convince James that he should fuck two of us girls. You know, when I say it like that I don't think it will be that big of a problem."

"So, are you going to come over this morning? Charles is off at the office and we could start plotting. Or just go shopping to fill in the blanks from yesterday."

"Give me a little bit. I'm moving slow. I'll be over in about an hour."

Almost an hour later Susan answered the door and let Lisa into her house. They looked at each other a little awkwardly, both of them blushing before they smiled.

"So," Susan said, "Okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Still in a little shock, but I'm okay."

"I hope you don't think we planned that. Charles was as surprised as you. In fact, I guess we all three were surprised. I know I kind of started things, but, well, it was an exciting thought and you and I had been talking about sex."

"It is okay, really. You're the married one. Are you and Charles okay."

"Yes. We talked about what happened and believe me we're in good shape. It's almost like it drew us closer. It allowed us to express some sexual things that can cause trouble if you keep them secret. I know he wouldn't cheat on me. I know it sounds silly, but now neither of us has to worry about the other."

"Okay, good. I wouldn't have done that with out you."

"Oh, Lisa, I know that."

"But, as long as you were there. That was the most incredible sex I've ever had."

Susan giggled. "Yes, it was pretty good, wasn't it? It's funny, but I was mostly worried about you finding out that I'd had a few sexual fantasies about you."

Lisa laughed. "Well, who can blame you?" She struck an exaggerated pose with one hip thrust out with one hand on that hip and the other hand cupping her breasts.

They both laughed. "Baby. Baby."

"Besides," Lisa said, "I wasn't lying when I said that over the years, probably since high school, I've wondered about what it would be like to do things with you. You know, whenever I had reason to think about such things."

"Good. Me, too. Now, are we going to get James involved?"

"Hey, if he can't hang, I'll dump his ass." They laughed again and hugged.

Lisa was obviously struggling to say something.

"What?" Susan said, "what is it?"

"Well, I'm all embarrassed."

Susan laughed. "Why? Good god I licked your pussy last night. What are you embarrassed about?"

Lisa laughed. "Yes. Yes. I guess you're right. I was just wondering, Susan, what other fantasies do you have?"

"Oh, lots of them. Why? How about you? It sounds like you want to say something."

"Oh, it's just that I realized I don't have a lot of fantasies. I mean I know I said I wanted some hot nasty sex, but I don't think I ever thought about the details."

"Oh, Lisa, I'm sure you do. You're just shy. What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Susan!"

"Lisa! Surely you're not going to tell me you never play with yourself."

Laughing, Lisa said, "No. I don't guess I will. Sure I play with myself, but I just enjoy the feeling. I don't usually think about anything in particular."

"You don't usually think about something, but... When was the last time you masturbated?"

Lisa blushed. "I'm still not used to this, but I'm going to trust you. This morning, right as I woke up."

"Well, then, you're ahead of me. I probably don't even have to ask you what you were thinking about this morning."

"I'm sure you know. The thing is, I was kind of waking up and was having this sexy dream or thought or something."

"What? What? Tell me. Tell me."

"Well, I think I was thinking about what you said about how you like being made to do things."

"Yes."

"I had this very vivid thought about a dark, dimly lit room. There was a long table and there were five or six guys sitting at the table in business suits. They had papers and stuff on the table like they'd been working."

"Yes. Go on."

"I could see them because I was sitting in a chair in front of them."

"Ah, so you're kind of having a little submissive fantasy, too, aren't you?"

"No. No, I don't think so. I was fully dressed in a nice dress. A woman walked in and stood in front of the table. One of the men spoke and said, 'You know what you must do.' She started to strip off her clothes. She stripped naked and stood in front of them with her head bowed, knowing that everybody in the room could see her naked.

"The man said, 'Go on. Do it.' She turned and walked back to me and knelt down beside my chair. She bent over my lap and suddenly I knew it was my job to spank her. I woke up about then horny as hell. That's when I played with myself."

"Wow."

Both ladies were quiet for a few seconds, Lisa blushing hotly and Susan feeling the first tingle of arousal. Suddenly, Susan understood.

"Lisa," she said very quietly, "the lady you had to spank was me, wasn't it?"

Lisa turned and looked out the window and could feel another flush of heat. She looked back at her friend.

"Yes."

"You're turning me on."

"Really?"

"Really. So, you have spanking fantasies."

"No. Well, not usually. Damn, I guess I do. I think it the taking control that turned me on."

Again, it was quiet for several seconds before Susan said, "You know Lisa, I was truthful when I said I like to be made to do things."

Lisa looked at Susan and wondered if she was reading more into that statement than Susan intended. She nodded.

Lisa cleared her throat so she could speak. "So, does Charles worry about you being alone with me now?"

"No. As long as it is just you, he's okay. Why?" The "why" was a challenge.

"I was just wondering."

"No. You don't have to worry about Charles."

"I'm not worried. I was just wondering."

They sat looking at each other for a long time, neither knowing exactly what to say.

"Lisa," Susan finally said, "I enjoy being spanked. Does it turn you on to think about me being spanked?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.