Good Times
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Charles stood, naked and dripping, and pulled the girls to their feet. Lisa was dressed completely, and could feel her panties pull wetly away from her skin when she moved. Susan was naked from the waist down and her shirt remained unbuttoned. The scent of sex permeated the room.

Charles put his arm around the shoulder of both girls and they put their arms around his waist. He looked at Lisa. She had not climaxed. She was so horny she was short of breath and her tummy kept clinching spasmodically. Her knees were actually shaking. She did not care what happened next, just as long as things kept happening.

"So, Lisa, let me ask you something. Have you ever thought about Susan in a sexual way?"

"Well... what do you mean?"

"What I mean is have you ever looked at Susan and thought about having sex with her?"

"Uh..." Lisa found it hard to admit that over the last many years, ever since high school, whenever she thought about what it would be like to be with another girl, she thought about Susan. Not that she thought about it all the time.

"She's thought about you. I know, she's told me."

Susan hit him on the ass and said, "Charles!"

"Well, it's true. I mean, after all, I come home and you're telling Lisa about our kinky sex practices. Is it wrong to tell her that sometimes you pretend she's in bed with us."

Susan laughed. "Well, I don't guess it makes a bit of difference now, does it?"

Charles looked at her innocently. "Lisa, you helped fulfill one of Susan's fantasies today by jacking me off in her mouth. I'm sure she enjoyed it. Didn't you dear?"

Susan looked at Lisa to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were open wide, but she didn't look angry and she didn't pull away. "Yes," Susan said quietly, "I enjoyed it a lot."

"So Lisa, I guess I'm asking if you enjoyed. Did you like being involved like that?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't turn you off to be sort of having sex with Susan?"

"No. I confess. I've wondered what it would be like from time to time."

"Would you like to find out a little more what it would be like?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Susan and I are standing here half naked and I think we need to do some more stuff. I don't think either of you two have had a good orgasm. I'm just wondering what you're willing to do. Susan, what are you willing to do?"

Susan looked intently at her friend. "Anything."

"Lisa, what are you willing to do?"

Lisa stared at Susan. As hard as it was for her to believe, she felt her arousal growing. "Anything," she said.

Susan and Lisa reached for each other. Charles stepped back so they could hug. As they hugged he ran his right hand down Lisa's back and his left hand down Susan's back. Susan's head was right next to Lisa's when his hands reached their bottoms and he gave each of them a squeeze.

Susan hugged Lisa tighter and said, "Hmmmmm, nice."

Lisa hugged her back. She could feel Susan's breasts pressed against her as Susan's shirt opened around them both. Charles's hands seemed to press them together and the front of their thighs made warm contact. She said "Yes. Very nice."

Susan slipped her shirt off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She stepped back from Lisa and reached for the bottom of her t-shirt. Lisa raised her arms as Susan pulled her shirt off over her head.

Charles stepped back a step. "Turn around Susan, let Lisa undo your bra."

She did and Susan's bra joined her shirt on the floor. Susan was now completely naked. She turned back around and smiled to see Lisa looking down to see her breasts. Her nipples were swollen, seeming to be almost small breasts on top of her breasts they were so distinctly swollen. "I have always enjoyed your nipples."

Susan laughed. "Now you tell me. Turn around, my turn."

Lisa turned and Susan undid her bra. It fell to the floor and Lisa turned to face Susan. Charles looked at both of the ladies and felt his cock beginning to recover with a resurging flow of blood. Lisa's breasts were not quiet as large as Susan's and her nipples were not swollen the same. Lisa's nipples were a softer, almost pink color and when hard they crinkled and got a little darker. Each lady lifted a palm to the breasts of the other.

Charles exerted light pressure in the small of the back of each of them and urged them closer together. Their arms slid over each other's shoulders and they moved closer until their nipples were lightly touching each other.

"That feels very, very nice," Lisa said.

"Susan, take off Lisa's pants." Charles began to pull his shirt off.

Susan reached down and slipped her fingers into the elastic waist band of Lisa's shorts. She went to her knees and slowly pulled Lisa's shorts to the floor, leaving her in just her panties.

She laid her cheek flat against the front of Lisa's panties, feeling heat and the soft mound of Lisa's sex against her face. She breathed deeply to enjoy Lisa's scent.

Her hands slid up the back of Lisa's legs and over the rounded firmness of her bottom. She squeezed her, enjoying the feel of Lisa's ass beneath her hands. She slid her hands to the side and hooked her fingers into the waist and pulled her panties slowly down and to the floor.

Lisa looked down and found it terribly exciting to see her friend kneeling, lifting her leg to remove her panties from one leg and then the other. Susan turned and pressed her face into Lisa's pussy for a second and then stood again in front of her, their nipples just touching with each breath.

Susan was filled with affection for her life long friend and gave her another hug. "Lisa, anytime you say stop, we will. I'm enjoying this a lot, but I do not want to do a think you are uncomfortable with, do you understand?"

"Yes. I know. Please don't stop. Either of you."

Charles said, "We started this because you had an interest in some kinky sex. If I get too kinky, really all you have to do is tell me to stop, and I will."

"Okay, Charles. I don't think you're going too many limits with me. So far I've never enjoyed anything more. I wanted to be Susan when you were fucking her mouth. I licked your asshole. Don't worry about me."

Charles and Susan laughed. "Okay," Susan said, "We're not going to worry about you then." With that she leaned over to give her friend a kiss. Susan intended for it to be an affectionate kiss, the kind she'd given Lisa many times before. It surprised her when Lisa pulled her tight and opened her mouth under Susan's. It was Lisa's tongue that first moved, gently passing Susan's lips to seek the tip of Susan's tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.