Good Times
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Charles stood and sat on the hassock. Susan and Lisa were on the floor at his feet. He unzipped his pants and his briefs tented out, the bulge of his cock curving beneath the white cotton fabric of his underwear. Watching Lisa closely he saw her swallow. She did not take her eyes off his cock. Susan still had her arm draped across Lisa and Charles noticed that she lightly stroked Lisa's leg.

He unsnapped his pants and the fly parted, pressed aside by the strain of his cock. Susan leaned toward Lisa to get a better look. Lisa adjusted a little to give her room and Susan moved so that she was sitting shoulder to shoulder with Lisa. Lisa could feel the length of Susan's naked leg against her own leg. That, too, was turning her on. Was she supposed to strip? She wanted to. She wanted to expose herself like her friends were doing, but decided to let Charles take the lead. The erotic tension that had grown was the most exciting thing she had ever enjoyed.

"Hey, y'all take my shoes off, please."

Each girl untied and removed one of his shoes. Susan ripped his sock from his foot and threw in over her shoulder. Lisa removed his sock carefully, mainly because she wanted to enjoy the feeling of her fingers against his skin as her hands slid down his legs.

Charles raised his butt from the hassock and pushed his pants down. Lisa, concentrated on looking at the leg holes of his shorts. The pressure of his erection caused a gap and she could see dark hair curling in a mass. The juncture of his torso and his leg was lost in all the hair. It looked terribly nasty sexy to her. She swallowed at the thought of running her tongue up that crease and tasting his skin.

"Ready?" he asked, his hands poised at the waist band of his shorts.

Lisa could only nod. Susan said, "Yes, show us what you got big guy."

He slid his shorts down and his cock sprang free, pointing up with a slight curve. The tip of him flared smoothly from the darker shaft and was crowned with a pearly drop of clear fluid. Lisa had to remind herself to breathe.

"Oh, look," he said, taking a finger and picking up the fluid on the tip of his cock, "I'm wet, too."

He held his finger out and his wife took his wrist and held his finger beneath her nose. She closed her eye and breathed in the aroma of his sex. She held it toward her friend. Lisa leaned forward and smelled his scent.

"Lisa, taste it," Susan said.

Lisa looked at Susan and leaned forward, the pink tip of her tongue stretching out to lick the pre-cum from his finger. Charles's other hand was slowly stroking on his cock, moving back and forth. Lisa and Susan leaned forward slightly to watch.

"Have you ever just got to watch a guy jack-off?" he asked.

Lisa shook her head no.

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes."

"And, is that nasty sex?"

"Yes. And I like it. I like it a lot."

Susan had a hand between her legs and was slowly rubbing herself.

Charles leaned back and spread his legs wide. The girls could see his testicles moving in rhythm of his pumping fist. They could see the dark, hair-lined crack of his ass disappearing into the seat cushion.

Susan stretched a hand forward and hefted his balls, moving them gently on her fingers. He put his head back and closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation. Her hand was warm from between her legs.

Susan turned to Lisa. "Do you want to feel him?"

In response, Lisa stretched her hand out. Susan took Lisa's hand in her's and pressed it against Charles's balls. Lisa's hand was cool and the contrast between his heated skin and the coolness of her touch caused his cock to twitch with an involuntary contraction.

He looked at them and said, "Sit close together." They moved closer and he scooted the hassock closer. Their legs had to move to the side of the hassock. He raised his feet and put them on either side of the girls and rested them on the couch at their back. He leaned back so that his cock pointed straight up into the air as he continued to stroke it slowly. He felt Susan's finger probe the crack of his ass. He moved forward and raised his ass off the cushion. Susan spread his cheeks and smiled at Lisa. Lisa bent her head down so she could see his asshole as Susan spread him.

"Touch him," Susan said.

Lisa reached one finger out and ran it lightly over the exposed ring of his asshole. His legs flexed in pleasure. Susan leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. Susan took Lisa's hand in her's and sucked Lisa's fingers into her mouth, making them wet. She pushed her hand back down to where Lisa could stroke his ass. Lisa wanted to put her finger inside of him. She wanted to finger fuck his ass, but wasn't sure if she should. She rubbed her wet finger around his asshole.

"So," Charles said, "Enjoy?"

"Yes." Lisa said.

"How about this?" He moved, lifting one leg over Susan and repositioning himself with his knees on the hassock, spread so that the girls could see him stroking his cock. Lisa, without prompting reached up and ran her hand over his ass. Susan joined her in rubbing his ass. Lisa spread his cheeks and she looked at the secret parts of him. His cock looked huge in this position, the curved root of him adding to his length.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.