Human Sexuality 201: Cindi - Cover

Human Sexuality 201: Cindi

by Knightwolf

Copyright© 2002 by Knightwolf

Erotica Sex Story: Cindi is a student in the Human Sexuality class. Required to go on a date in the nude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   .

Cindi's Night at the Ball Game

My name's Cindi. Yes. With an I!

Ms. Thompson required that I write out my experience from my date last Friday.

First, I'm the one that jumped up in dismay when Ms. Thompson required that we all go nude for the entire weekend. I had a date with a guy that I really liked. It was the first time I had gone out with him and he wasn't a student, so he didn't really know what was going on here.

I'd met him at work. I work part time as an accounting intern for a big oil company downtown. Richard isn't my boss or anything. Just a coworker. But really, when you're an intern everyone's your boss. I'd been reconciling some accounts for him and we really hit it off.

This was his first real job. He graduated in May. And he's gorgeous. Tall, tan, and handsome. But sort of shy. He always wears a suit to work. His hair is short. Face shaved baby smooth.

I had finally sweet talked him into taking me out. And now I was required to go nude. Even worse, Ms. Thompson knew about it and so I couldn't call and cancel.

Let me tell you a little about myself first. I've been cursed with the name Cindi. That's what's on my birth certificate. Not Cynthia. Cindi. The good news is, I look just like a Cindi is supposed to look - basically like a dumb blond cheerleader. I've got long blond hair, blue eyes, 5'8", 115 lbs, long tan legs and 34 C breasts. I'm sort of embarrassed to say this, but I look like a model. I'm a Sophomore but I'm still only 18. You see, I my look like a dumb blond, but I have an IQ of 143, a 4.0 average, valedictorian of my high school, and a double major in accounting and computer science.

I took this class because I was required to take a psychology course and it sounded like fun. I never dreamed I'd have to go on a date with a man I work with, totally nude!

I was scared to death. It's not that I'm all that conservative. I've had sex with a couple of different guys before. But I'd never been nude in public before our little field trip across campus. That was hard enough and I was surrounded by others in the same predicament. Now I was alone. Nude. For the entire weekend. And I was required to do everything I had planned all along.

I really wasn't sure I could do it. Others talk about having a twinge of excitement at the prospect of public nudity. Not me! I was scared out of my mind! I was absolutely certain that Richard would see me and leave me sitting in the lobby of the dorm. Worse, he would talk about it at work and everyone would think I was a slut! I even thought I might be fired!

Somehow I managed to get through the rest of the day after class let out. I don't work Fridays so I was able to stay on campus. Once everyone in the class scattered and I had to go across campus and to my various other classes nude I felt incredibly alone. Even though everyone immediately knew (or assumed) that it was part of the Human Sexuality class it didn't make it any easier. I kept hearing people whisper as I walked by. Occasionally someone would whistle. A group of guys started following me and making all kinds of comments until some other guys, from the gymnastics team I think, scared them off. I was shaking like a leaf when I finally made it to the sanctuary of my dorm room.

My roommate had gone home for the weekend so I was alone. I lay on my bed and cried for an hour.

Finally I realized that this was a class assignment and that I had to do it. I wasn't going to let this class ruin my GPA!

I got up and showered, washing my hair and my body as well as I possibly could. I made sure my armpits were smooth (yea, I know that sounds dumb, but my whole body was going to be on display!). I washed my rear and vagina our so that I was cleaner than I'd been in my entire life!

Looking in the mirror I realized I really was beautiful. That sounds so vain. But I was trying to be objective. I looked like a model. It's a curse, but someone has to do it!

I still had my summer tan. And my summer tan lines. My breasts, pussy and rear were snow white where my bikini had been. My bush was trimmed into a neat triangle of light blond curls, almost invisible.

I started thinking about this evening and became really scared again. We were going to a baseball game! Thousands of people would see me!

I'd been so excited when Richard asked me to go with him. I'd played fast pitch softball through junior high and high school. I wasn't a star or anything, but I was pretty good. I had become a big baseball fan. The Knights were in a race for the division title for the first time in history and the whole city was behind them. Most of the games were selling out, or close to it. Plus, Rick McKenzie had hit 71 home runs and might break the home run record tonight. Richard knew what a big fan I was and had managed to get two tickets in left field.

How was I going to go nude?

Although guys sometimes come up to the rooms, I'd told Richard to have the front desk call me when he came in. I'd thought it would somehow be inappropriate for him to come up to my room on the first date. Like going out nude with him wasn't!

At 5:15 the phone rang.

Right on time, I thought.

"Hello," I answered.

"Cindi, you have a gentleman caller to see you."

I could hear girls giggling in the background.

"Ask him to come on up, please," I asked.

"Not on your life," she laughed. "Come ooooonnnnnn downnnnn!"

"Susan! I can't..."

She'd hung up.

I should have known she'd make me come down there. Susan and I'd been friends since we started here last year. Nothing like a friend to create embarrassing situations.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Picking up my baseball glove and purse I stepped into the hallway wearing nothing but sneakers and a smile, a very small smile.

My legs were trembling as I walked down the stairs and into the lobby. I was terrified of what Susan might have organized. I was terrified of what Richard would do. I was just plain terrified.

As I walked into the lobby I was relieved to see that only 4 girls were there and that Susan had gotten them to surround Richard with his back to the stairs. I was able to walk all the way up to him before he saw me.

"Hello, Richard," I whispered from behind him.

He turned around and froze in mid sentence. It really was funny to see his face. His eyes got big, huge. His mouth hung open in the middle of a word. He didn't know what to do. Didn't know what to say. Time had frozen.

"OK kids," Susan said, restarting time. "Don't want to miss the kick off! Time to go."

"Yes. Time to go," said another girl.

Arms went around us, pushed us together and ushered us towards the door.

"Wait. No. She can't go like this. Wait." stammered Richard.

"Course she can. Course she can. Does it all the time," replied Susan as she shoved us through the door that her roommate was holding open.

Another girl had run ahead and opened the driver's side door of his pick up which was parked right in front. Taking their cue, I stepped forward and climbed in, sliding across his bench seats.

"Wait. Wait," stammered Richard as he was almost picked up and thrown into his truck.

"Bye bye kids. Have a good time. Don't stay out too late now. Make sure you don't spill anything on your new outfit Cindi," sang Susan as she slammed Richard's door shut.

They stood there waving at us like a herd of idiots until Richard, almost on autopilot, started the truck and pulled out into traffic, carefully avoiding looking at me.

I wasn't sure what to think. I was grateful to Susan for ushering us out of the dorm and into the privacy of his truck where we could talk. But Richard hadn't said a word. He looked like he was in shock. He kept his eyes on the road and wouldn't even look at me.

I was on the verge of tears when he finally pulled into a parking lot and stopped the truck.

"OK Cindi. What's going on?" he asked. He sounded confused. Angry. Worried. Almost afraid.

"Oh Richard, I'm sorry," I replied, tears welling up in my eyes. "It's an assignment for my Human Sexuality class. We're studying nudism and its affect on society and Ms Thompson told the whole class we all had to go nude all weekend and she made us write out our schedules and told us that we couldn't change anything and that we had to do everything on our schedule and I told her that I had a date and she just said congratulations and I didn't know what to do and I couldn't cancel because I'd fail my class and I was scared but I had to do it and now you hate me and you're gonna get me fired and my life is ruined!"

I stopped to take a breath, two tears rolling down my cheeks.

Richard was silent for a moment. Turning, he looked at me. He gently reached up and wiped the tear off my chin.

"I don't hate you, Cindi. And I'm not going to get you fired. Cindi, you're beautiful. I... I just don't know what to do. I've never had a naked girl in my truck before."

He grinned sheepishly. I smiled uncertainly in return.

"I guess we can't go to the game though. They'd never let you in like that."

"But we have to, Richard," I replied. "I put down on my schedule that you were taking me to the ball game."

"Cindi, there's no way they'd let a nude girl in the stadium," Richard retorted.

"You just don't want to be seen with me in public," I stuttered, tears coming to my eyes again.

"Cindi, I'd love to be seen in public with you. What man wouldn't want to be seen with a beautiful naked woman on his arm?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Really."

"Will you take me to the game?"

"I'll try. But I don't think they'll let you in."

He started the truck and pulled back on the road heading towards the ball park.

"What if they arrest you for public nudity or something?" he asked.

Wiping my tears away I slid over against him.

"Ms. Thompson said the school really wants to become a leader in the study of human sexuality. Somehow she got the mayor and chief of police to support her. She said that as long as we were participating in class activities the city won't interfere. I got the impression we can do almost anything in public and get away with it."

I began to relax some as we drove to the game. Richard's truck had tinted windows so no one could really see that I was nude. For the most part we were silent, wrapped in our own thoughts. Richard seemed so gentle. So kind.

We pulled into the parking lot at the stadium. The attendants eyes got huge when Richard lowered his window and paid. Richard just grinned.

We parked. Then just sat there for a few moments. The game was going to start in about 10 minutes. People were streaming in from every direction.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Richard asked.

"Are you sure you can?"

We each grinned, a little embarrassed.

"Let's do it," I announced.

Richard opened his door and we climbed out.

He took my hand as we walked towards the stadium. A simple gesture that gave me confidence. He was telling the world that I belonged to him and that he was going to take care of me.

I'm not sure I can describe the walk to the stadium. It was a long way to walk. People were all around. And we got all kinds of different reactions.

Mostly people just stopped and stared. I could tell how far the news had gotten that a nude girl was coming by the heads turning around in front of us. They tried to act like they were ignoring us, but couldn't take their eyes off us.

A few guys whistled or made lewd comments. Richard gripped my hand tighter and we walked on, ignoring them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.