Trouble - Cover

Trouble

by FuckDoll

Copyright© 2002 by FuckDoll

Erotica Sex Story: A girl, alone meets two men, who will use her (and keep her) as they desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It was raining that day, and my car had broken down, so I had to walk... I had been dressed up to go out that night, my little black dress, it is see through, so I wear a slip under it, black thong panties, a black shelf bra that pushed my tits up & together rather nicely, and my black fishnet stockings with a garter belt to hold them up. Yeah, I kinda looked like a slut, but I thought I was going out to a club, not walking down the street in the rain. Anyway, on way home, there was a small bar. I decided to duck in there to get out of the rain for a bit, and have a couple of beers.

I walked into the bar, and noticed immediately that it was nearly empty. There was an older couple sitting at a table in the corner, there was an old man sitting at the bar, and a couple of guys playing pool. I walked up to the bartender, and got my beer... I took it over to a table near the pool table and sat down. The first beer went down pretty quick, and I went to get another. As I walked over to the bar, I felt a hand brush against my ass... I quickly turned around, and one of the guys that was playing pool looked down at me and said he was sorry, and that it was an accident. I replied, "No problem," and flashed him a smile. This guy was quite attractive... he was probably about 6' tall, which is damn tall next to me (I'm only 5'5"), and was pretty muscular... he was wearing a wifebeater (a white ribbed tank top) and black jeans, and he had a shaved head. He smiled back at me, and I continued over to the bar, and got my second beer.

When I turned around, I noticed that the guy that had touched my ass was now sitting at my table! Hmm, I thought, this could be interesting. I walked back over to my table, and sat down. He introduced himself, and said his name was Eddie. I introduced myself to him, and I asked him where his friend had gone. He said that his friend Robert had run out to their car to grab his smokes.

At this point Eddie looked me up and down, and said, "Damn, you're soaked!" I told him about the trouble I was having with my car, and that I was on my way home, and had to walk in the rain. At this point, Robert walked up to the table, and threw down his smokes. He looked at Eddie, and said "Fuck man, it fucking pouring out there!" I rolled my eyes at the thought of having to walk in the pouring rain, and finished up my beer. "Would you like another?" Asked Eddie. I said, "Sure." He got up and walked over to the bar. Robert sat down, and introduced himself, and I told him my name, and before he asked, I explained why I was so wet.

Eddie returned with three beers, he set one in front of me, and gave one to Robert, and he took a big drink from the third. I took a drink of mine, and lit up a smoke. The two guys also lit up with me. We sat there and talked for a while, and I have to admit I was being rather flirtatious. I always get flirty when I drink. About half way through my third beer, and my head was feeling heavy. I thought this was kind of odd, as 3 beers usually didn't fuck me up. I took another drink anyway. I noticed Eddy's leg kept brushing up against mine, but I didn't move it, I looked down, and noticed that my dress had slid up on my leg, and the top of my stockings were exposed. Feeling rather bold at the moment, I chose to let it stay like it was.

I finished off my beer, and I felt like I had run full speed into a brick wall. I explained to the guys that I usually didn't get this drunk from a few beers, and they both replied that it was cool. I noticed they gave each other a look and smiled, but I thought nothing of it. I felt like I needed to pee, so I excused myself, grabbed my purse and stood up to go to the restroom. That's when it really hit me. I quickly sat back down, and Eddie asked me what was wrong. I said, "I'm kinda embarrassed, but I don't know if I can make it over to the restroom." He stood up, and grabbed my arm pulling me to my feet. Whoa, I could barely walk to the restroom even with him guiding my way. I went in, and Eddie said he would wait by the door.

I stumbled into the restroom, and went pee. It wasn't easy... For some reason I was really FUCKED UP! I made my way to the door, and pushed it open. Eddie grabbed me, as I think I was about to fall. We made it back to the table, and I sat down roughly. It was getting late, and I thought I should go, but I didn't think I could walk all the way home in this condition. At that exact moment, Robert said to Eddie, "Hey, lets get out of this place, and go pick up some beer... we could head back to my place, and get wasted" Eddie said, "Cool, lets go" Eddie looked at me, and asked if I needed a ride somewhere. I told him that it would be real cool if I could get a ride home. He helped me up, and we walked out of the bar and towards their car, it was raining harder then ever.

I slid into the back seat of their car, and they both jumped in the front. Robert was driving, and I heard him tell Eddie that they needed to pick up the beer first before all the liquor stores closed. Robert started the car and pulled out into the street. I was nearly passed out. I was way too fucked up for only having 3 beers. Though my eyes were barely open, I saw that Robert kept looking in his rearview mirror at me, and Eddie kept turning his head to look at me. I put my hands on my legs, and felt that my skirt was hiked up pretty high now, and they could see my stockings and about 4 inches of the straps from my garter belt. I tried to cover up with no avail, and I quietly passed out...

When I woke up, the car was parked, and Eddie was pulling me out of the car. I asked where I was, and Robert said, "We're at my house" I gave Eddie a questioning look, and he said that when they had asked me where I lived, I was passed out, so they figured they would take me with them, and drop me off later. Just then, Eddie picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I think I passed out again, because the next thing I remember was Eddie laying me down on a bed, and telling me that I could sleep there. Through my barely opened eyes, I saw him walk out of the room. Lying there, I could feel that my clothes were damp. I figured that since I had a slip on, I could take off my dress and let it dry... damn was that a struggle, but I managed to take it off, and laid it over the corner of the bed.

At that moment, Robert walked in the room. He had a beer in his hand, and asked if I would like one. I told him, that I better not, because I was too fucked up as it was. He sat down beside me on the side of the bed, and I passed out again. When I awoke, Both Eddie and Robert were sitting at the end of the bed watching a porno... I asked if I could have some water because I needed something to drink. Eddie left the room, and walked back in with a glass... I took a BIG drink, and felt a burning in my stomach. It was Vodka!!! I looked at Eddie, and he said, "Come on, water is no fun..." I set the cup down on the table, and struggled to sit up. Eddie asked me if I ever watched porno movies. I told him I did, but not this kind! On the TV, was a girl chained up, bound and gagged, and being whipped by a menacing looking man. Eddie just smiled at me, and told me I should watch, maybe I would like it.

Everything was still kind of blurry, but I leaned back against the headboard and watched. The girl was screaming every time the whip touched her... I was getting aroused. I could feel my pussy getting wet. Every couple of minutes both of the guys turned around to look at me, to see my reaction. Robert made a comment that his back was hurting, and then slid up next to me. Eddie, followed, and sat on my other side. I felt the big swig of vodka I had taken. My head was swooning. I leaned my head back on the headboard and closed my eyes. Damn I was fucked up. I think I must have passed out again. When I opened my eyes, I saw on the TV there was a girl tied up... her tits were wrapped in ropes, and her hands were tied above her. There were men taking turns spanking her. I felt myself get wet again. Just then I noticed that Eddy's hand was on my leg. I just sat there and stared at it for a minute... I felt his warm hand on my leg. It was on my bare thigh, under my garter strap. He moved it slightly up my leg... I jumped. Robert asked me if I liked what I saw. Before I knew what I was saying I uttered, "yes." He smiled, and put his hand on my other leg, identical to where Eddy's was... which had now moved up maybe an inch from my pussy. I wondered if they could feel how wet I was. I wanted them to move their hands... I was starting to get worried.

Eddie slid his hand up my thigh and tugged at my panties. I told him that I thought he should stop, and maybe they should give me a ride home now... Robert said, no, not yet... he was not okay to drive. Eddie's hands were still rubbing my pussy through my panties, and I knew he could feel how wet I was. Robert slid his hand under my panties and touched my pussy. As his fingers touched me, I felt myself quiver. Robert looked up at Eddie, and said, "This bitch is a fucking slut!" and with that, he ripped down my panties, and the straps from my garter belt snapped up... "Look at that fucking shaved pussy... !" He looked at me, and said, " You fucking little whore, how dare you fucking tease me all night" Eddies hand was now rubbing my clit, and I was so wet. My nipples were so hard, and very clearly showing through my slip. I was scared though, and I tried to push Eddy's hand away. At that moment, Robert slapped me straight across the face, and said, "Look you little bitch, you're going to let us do what the fuck we want." Eddie's hand slid back to my pussy, and Robert pulled a knife out of his pocket.

Fear swept over my body. "What the fuck are you going to do with that?" I asked Robert. "Whatever the fuck I want!" he yelled. He knelt over me; Eddie slid a finger into my pussy... I let out a moan. Eddie said, "You're such a fucking whore" I said, "No, please don't do this... please... just leave me alone..." This time it was Eddie who backhanded me. "Shut the funk up cunt!" Robert pulled my legs and I slid down so I was lying on the bed. My lip was bleeding. Robert sat on my stomach, and used his knife to cut the straps of my slip. I was trying to push him off of me. It was no use. He was too heavy, and I was not strong enough. Robert said to Eddie, " Get the fucking camera, were gonna tape this slut... we'll make her famous." Eddie laughed and walked to the other side of the room. Robert continued cutting my clothes... first my slip, then my bra. He smiled at me. I quietly told him, "please, no..." He said, "What? Are you trying to tell ME what the fuck to do... ? You're the fucking bitch, and you are going to do what I fucking say!" I then heard Eddie attaching their camera to a tripod on the other side of the room. He walked back over to the bed and said, "Okay, lets make this bitch a fucking star."

Robert was now cutting off my panties, which were around my knees, and Eddie had grabbed my wrists with one hand, and was squeezing one of my tits with the other. I was completely naked except for my stockings and garter belt. I looked up at Eddie, and asked, "Why, me?"

"Cause you want it," he said. "I felt how fucking wet you were... watching fucking porn with us... you want it... you know you do." I shook my head no, and he plunged his hand into my pussy... Robert had gotten up and was messing with something under the bed. He set something beside me, and grabbed my throat. He moved close to my face, about an inch away, and looked straight into my eyes. "Tell me how much you want to fuck me."

"NO!" I said... his grasp tightened around my throat. "Tell me!" Quietly I whimpered... " I want you"

"WHAT?" he said, a bit louder I said, "I want you to fuck me."

"That's right you fucking cunt." He took my wrists from Eddie, and began to tie them with the rope he had set bedside me. "What are you doing?" I asked. He slapped me again, and at the same time Eddie slid another finger into my pussy. "Did I tell you to speak?" asked Robert. He continued to tie my wrists. When they were tied together, he took the end of the rope and dragged me off the bed. My legs were still weak from the alcohol. Robert wrapped the end of the rope around a bar that ran the length of the room. He pulled the rope tightly, and my arms were now stretched above my head.

I turned to look at Eddie, and saw him pick up a large whip from under the bed. "Oh no" I started to beg... "Please no, please... don't hurt me, I'll do what you want, I'll do what you say, just please don't hurt me." They didn't say a word, just let out an evil laugh. The first sting of the whip was the worst. It barely touched my right breast, but I could feel it throughout my entire body. They took turns whipping me, Eddie whipping the front of my body, while Robert whipped my back. It hurt so much. I was helpless. I was screaming, but they didn't seem to care.

Eddie untied the rope from the bar, and my arms fell in front of me... my wrists still tied together he pulled me over to the bed and tied the rope to the headboard I was on my knees, facing the wall, and Robert moved up behind me. I felt his bare hands on my ass. My wetness was apparent. The insides of my thighs were soaked with my juices. He slapped my ass... From the corner of my eye, I could see that Robert had undressed, and was now standing beside the bed. His cock was huge, and I could see that it was fully erect. Eddie slapped my ass again... I screamed, and Robert shoved a ball into my mouth, and strapped it around my head. "Now we won't have to hear you bitching anymore you fucking slut," said Robert.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.