Designing Women: Hot 'Lanta - Cover

Designing Women: Hot 'Lanta

by Uncle Mike

Copyright© 2002 by Uncle Mike

Incest Sex Story: Anthony, a black man, is the odd-job man for an all-woman group of interior designers. One day he falls asleep on the couch and the women get to wondering about what he really looks like. They find out that, and a lot more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

The day did not start out very good.

Whoa, let me back up first. I'm Anthony Bouvier. Ex-con. But I didn't do it. Yeah, I know, everybody says that. So forget it: just call me an ex-con. Black. OK, now you've got me pegged, right?

But I got out and I'm staying out. Got a good job, driving and doing odd jobs for some interior designers, the Sugarbakers. Going to school.

That's it. Back to the story.

The day did not start out very good. I was supposed to play some basketball with Big Rodney, Big Arthur and some other guys I met in prison. Yeah, pretty much everybody I met in prison was called Big.

Anyway, we were supposed to play, but Big Rodney had gotten picked up by the cops and most of the other guys suddenly came up with reasons not to show.

So I came back to Julia Sugarbaker's house. It's also the office for her business -- well, hers and her sister's, but Julia doesn't like to be reminded of that. It's a big, old mansion, but the inside isn't quite as fancy as you'd expect from a bunch of designers. I guess they do better when they're working with other people's money.

This is taking a lot longer than I expected to tell. Let me speed it up a little.

I come in. Nobody's there. I've got a pounding headache because I spent the morning searching for -- well, you don't care about the details; it was some designing stuff.

Anyway, I've got this headache, but I'm supposed to drive Julia and Mary Jo, one of the other women who work there, over to a client's house that night. So I take a couple of aspirin and I lie down on the couch. I've got my T-shirt and sweatpants on, but I take off my gym shoes so I don't mess up the furniture.

I guess I must have dozed off, because I didn't hear the women come in. What woke me was Julia shushing everyone else, I figure when she saw me on the couch.

Let me run them down for you: Julia's, well, let's say well- seasoned. But she's still got fantastic legs, long and curvy. She's always spouting off about something or other, usually something about women's rights, but I have a hard time paying attention sometimes because she's crossing her legs and the view is terrific.

Then there's her sister, Suzanne. She's an ex-beauty queen, and she won't let you forget it (well, she wouldn't mind if you forgot the "ex" part). She's starting to get a little fat, but you wouldn't notice so much because she's got huge tits.

And I mentioned Mary Jo. She's the thinnest one, nice red hair, perky.

One more: Charlene. She's sweet and friendly, but dumb. Reads the Enquirer and believes it. But she's got big tits, too, so cut her some slack.

And that's it. Four women and me. It's not as great as you might think -- well, that is, it didn't use to be -- because most of the time they acted like I was just one of the girls, and believe me, you don't want to know the kinds of things women talk about among themselves. But there was one big fringe benefit: they all are at least pretty, good bodies, and it seems like they wear nothing but short skirts with slits up the side. No surprise that I spent most of the time walking around in loose slacks to hide my hard-ons.

OK, back to the story. I'm sorry this is taking so long, but I wanted you to understand what was going on.

So I'm on the couch, eyes closed, in my sweats. The four women walk in and Julia wakes me by shushing everyone.

Now, I suppose I should have gotten up then. Only polite, right? But when you're a young black man in the South, you learn not to make sudden moves around white people. Or maybe I was just still feeling my headache a little. Anyway, I didn't move.

I could hear the whispers as the women took off their coats.

"Poor Anthony. He must be all worn out from that basketball game." That was Charlene, the office manager, secretary, receptionist, the only one who keeps track of where we all are.

"I hope he had time before the game to get those toilet seat covers." That was Mary Jo. See why I said you didn't really care what that design stuff was I was looking for? And no, I hadn't.

"I'll look in the storeroom," Julia said. I heard her walk back there.

"He looks kinda cute just laying there, don't he?" Suzanne's voice seemed to be just a few feet away.

"Like a little..." Well, look, you don't want to know all of that. I'll just say Suzanne, Mary Jo and Charlene had a little discussion, OK? Now, here's where it gets good.

"Mary Jo? Have you ever... you know?" It was Suzanne. Her whisper was very close.

"What? Have I ever what, Suzanne?"

"Have you ever seen a black man's... you know? Live?"

"Suzanne!"

"Well, have you?"

"Well, no. So what?"

"I was just wonderin', that's all. If it was true."

"If what... Suzanne!"

Charlene broke in then. "You mean about their size? My cousin Lurlene told me she doesn't think it's true, but I don't think she has any way to compare, if you know what I mean?"

Now, remember, I'm still there on the couch, not moving a muscle. Well, one of my muscles was moving a little.

So Mary Jo says they shouldn't talk about this, and Suzanne wants to know why, and Mary Jo says she doesn't know, it just doesn't seem right with Anthony lying there.

That's when Suzanne says, "That's why I'm asking, Mary Jo. I was wondering if we should take a look."

"Suzanne!"

"Well, just a peek. I mean, Anthony's practically passed out there, and I'd just have to slip down his pants a little and see what he's got. I bet he's got a big one."

Charlene whispered next, and her voice seemed to be close by, too. "I bet you're right, Suzanne. Just look at the size of his feet! You know what they say."

"No, what do they say?" Mary Jo broke in.

"Well, that the size of the feet shows you how big they are, you know, up there."

"Oh, Charlene," Mary Jo began, "I don't... Suzanne!"

I could feel a tug on the top of my sweatpants. I almost had to bit my lips through to keep from moving or making a sound. I heard Suzanne shush Mary Jo and I felt my sweatpants and my jock pulled down. I knew my cock was already slightly rigid, so the women were getting a pretty good show.

"Oh, my God!" That was Charlene. No, really, it was. Would I lie to you?

"Is that all him?" That was Mary Jo. She seemed to be coming closer.

"Hah! I was right!" That was Suzanne. I think I could even feel her warm breath on my shaft when she said it.

"Do you think -- I mean, he's really asleep, right?" Charlene's whisper came from the foot of the couch. "Do you think I could touch it?"

"Charlene!" Mary Jo was at the other end, by my head. "We should just put his pants back. What if he wakes up?"

"Oh, stop worrying!" Suzanne was in between them. "Look at him, he's out like a light. Go on, Charlene, see what a real one feels like." I swear, I could almost hear her wink.

Sure enough, a few seconds later came a light, warm touch right on my cock. I almost leaped right up in the air. I gotta admit, I'd fantasized about having one or the other of those women. Hey, the truth: That was how I jacked off most of the time. But now that wasn't my hand on my cock, wrapping fingers around in, rubbing up and down. It was Charlene, a blond fox. My rod started to stiffen with her touch; she jumped back.

"Now look what you've done," Mary Jo said, but it sounded more curious than complaining. "I've never seen one that big. Let me get a better look. Shove over, Suzanne."

By now my cock was extended to its full eight inches, thick and hard and rising up off my stomach. This time I know I felt Mary Jo's breath on it. "Wow, would you look at that! God, I think I could get an orgasm just looking at that thing."

"Could be," Suzanne said, "but I think it'd be a lot more fun to get one by riding it."

"Would it fit?" Charlene asked. "I don't think I could put something that big in me. Could I?"

Mary Jo sighed. "It'd fit, Charlene. I bet it would fill you up, though. God, imagine what that would be like. I don't think I could get it all in my mouth, though. Not that snake."

"In your mouth?" Charlene sounded stunned. "You don't..."

"My ex-husband said I gave the best blow-job he ever had," Mary Jo said. She sounded smug. "And I think he knew what he was talking about."

Imagine you're me. You're there, half-naked, and three hot women are kneeling next to you discussing how big your cock is. But they don't know you're awake. There's only one thing to do, right? Right. I kept my mouth shut.

Mary Jo didn't, though.

"Haven't you ever sucked a guy's cock?" That was Suzanne.

"N-no," Charlene said. "Put one in my mouth? Isn't that all icky?"

"It's not as good as getting it up your pussy," Mary Jo said, "but it's not too bad. I kinda like it. In fact, I'm kinda thinking about doing Anthony, here."

"Oh, you can't!" That was Charlene.

"You touched him," Mary Jo pointed out.

"But that was different!"

"Well, look, this is just too good to pass up. When am I ever gone have a cock this big waving in front of me again? And Anthony's asleep, so he'll never know what happened. I bet he wakes up with a smile on his face, though!"

And then it really happened. I felt Mary Jo take hold of my cock in one of her small hands, and then there was a puff of warm, wet air on the tip and her lips came down over the shaft.

She was right, she couldn't take me all the way in. But she did a damn good job of coming close. I felt the head of my dick hitting the back of her throat and her lips were tight around the shaft, most of the way down. Her fingers were slowly rubbing the rest of the shaft down to the hilt.

Her ex-husband was right, man. It was the best blow-job I'd ever had, too. Mary Jo knew every trick to make my cock sit up and beg for more, licking the shaft, tickling my balls. I thought for sure I was gonna shoot at least twice, but each time she seemed to sense what was happening and she squeezed me and held it in.

Lucky thing my face was toward the back of the couch, so they couldn't see me scrunch my eyes up as I tried to keep from moving. It was almost impossible with Mary Jo's Hoover lips sucking me in and out.

I got a chance to catch my breath when she lifted off. But then I heard her say, "Now you give it a try, Charlene."

And another hand grabbed my cock and another pair of lips pressed down around my shaft.

Charlene was awkward at first, but Mary Jo must have been kneeling right next to her; I could hear her whispering advice.

I kept my eyes shut, but I could picture Charlene's red lips sliding up and down my cock and her pale white skin looming above my dark meat. And, of course, her big tits hanging down -- if I looked up, I bet I could see right down her blouse.

My breathing was coming pretty fast, but the women were so into what they were doing that I think they even forgot I was there. I mean, they sure knew my cock was there, but I think they had stopped paying attention to anything else.

I heard some rustling noises but I couldn't figure out what they were, and with Charlene's mouth swallowing my dick it was tough to think about anything else. She was a quick learner. Pretty soon I was ready to blast again, and this time nothing was going to hold me back.

I let loose a big shot of cum just as Charlene took me in on a downstroke. It must have surprised her because she swallowed it all in one gulp and then pulled right off me. A few last globs pulsed out as my cock started to shrink and fall back.

Mary Jo explained about cum to Charlene then, but halfway through her explanation I heard her gasp.

"Move aside, I'm coming through," Suzanne whispered. I felt her hand on my cock; I figured she was going to tuck it in and put my pants back up.

Instead, she started rubbing it. Meanwhile, Mary Jo and Charlene were whispering again, but this time they were so quiet I couldn't make out any words; they must have been right next to Suzanne. Finally I heard her say, "Just stay out of my way. I'm gonna do it and that's that."

The next thing I knew, the cushions on the couch gave way and I felt something smooth and warm around my hips, and Suzanne's hand was on my cock again. It was getting harder.

I felt something on top of it. It was Suzanne's slit! She was straddling me with her cunt wide open. It was already wet; I could feel her juices as she slid over me.

"Come on, big boy," she whispered. I thought she had figured out I was awake, but then I realized she was talking to my cock.

"Come on, get nice and hard for me. I want to feel you inside my hot, nasty cunt. That's it, that's the way. Oooo, you're gonna feel real good."

I was fully erect. Suzanne lifted off me, and when she came back down she impaled herself right on my cock. I felt her hot, wet cunt wrap around my shaft as she sank down.

She must have been crazed with lust. There's no way any man could have still been sleeping after the blow-jobs I'd gotten, and certainly not after some woman sunk her juicy pussy right onto his dick. But she didn't seem to care. She started moving on me, sliding up and down. She had incredible control of her cunt muscles. I could feel them massaging my shaft as she rode me.

"Fuck me good," she whispered. "You fill me up. Ohhhhh, yes, all the way in. I'm gonna remember this fuck for a long time."

I heard some springs creaking, and I thought it was the couch, but it seemed to coming from somewhere else. Then Suzanne said something to Mary Jo and I realized what was going on. Mary Jo was in a chair next to the couch, and she must have taken down her panties and started fingering herself when Suzanne started riding me. From the sounds of it, she was really getting into it.

Suzanne was picking up the pace herself. "I'm gonna ride you like a bucking horse, you stallion," she whispered. She was bending low over me, and I felt something rub against my chest. My T-shirt was soaked in sweat by then; it felt like Suzanne's nipples were right against my skin. Then she sat up again and started moving faster. It felt like my cock was getting rubbed raw as she squashed her pussy onto it over and over. This girl could fuck, man.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.