Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 275

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 275 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Sara was very tired. Weary, dragging. Exhausted not only from the traveling, sleeping in a strange bed, eating unaccustomed food, but also from the strain of dealing with apparently avaricious and back-biting relatives, lawyers, funeral directors, other long-lost, long-unseen siblings. She was not her usual upbeat self. No funny faces, no wisecracks.

And yet from the very moment she walked off the airplane, Laura was enveloped in a warm, throbbing glow of fierce love for her. Some of the intensity might paradoxically have come, she knew, from her fresh guilt over having fucked both Kendra and Shaniqua in Sara's absence. Guilt could work that way, she knew. But she pushed that into the back of her mind. She knew that most of the strong, pulsating emotion she felt was simply her pure, deep love for this woman.

She wanted to grab her and claw her with savage love and crush her in a consuming embrace. Sara did not like to be told too often by Laura how much Laura loved her, especially not now, after their contretemps involving Dee Dee, but Laura could not keep it in. When they were finally almost alone, walking down one of the long, echoing corridors that led to the parking garage, Sara pulling her wheeled suitcase behind her, Laura carrying her smaller satchel, Laura leaned close.

"I love you," she whispered. "I love you so much. I'm just bursting with love. I thought I was going to explode while I was waiting there for you to come out. I love you, Sara. I love you so much."

This kind of undisciplined and gushing outburst would usually have drawn a sharply sarcastic, though affectionate, rebuke from Sara. Moreover, as Laura only realized halfway into it, this love explosion of hers-and especially considering how long it went on-really had the earmarks of a guilty conscience all over it. But Sara turned her face to Laura and, weary or not, seemed to melt with love herself, right there in the hollow tunnel, smiling broadly, warmly, adoringly. She even stopped walking for a second, her happy, tired eyes searching Laura's face.

She shook her head, as if unable to believe it. "I love you too, Laura. God, it's good to see you."

In the car, in the darkened parking garage, they kissed. Sara batted Laura's hands away from her breasts. "Not here!"

"I can't wait. I want to touch you."

But Sara remained subdued. Clearly she was bone-weary, and she even fell asleep briefly in the car on the way home. As they entered the downstairs door to her apartment, they noticed lights, music, many people in the street-level apartment below hers.

"They must be having a party," Laura said. "On a Wednesday night?"

Sara shrugged, pulling her luggage inside the door, lifting the wheels with Laura's help over the doorjamb. "Some times they do it. Always ends early. Remember what I told you? They live in San Rafael and go home on the weekends. Maybe one of them is having a birthday or something."

Inside the apartment, Laura was still concerned. The noise from downstairs was loud and annoying. "It's so loud," she said. "How're you going to be able to sleep?"

Sara, who was unzipping her suitcase on the bed in the adjacent bedroom, looked up disarmingly at Laura, her expression bemused and again warm and affectionate. She stopped what she was doing and raised her arms up over her head, stretching, yawning slowly and widely, with accompanying groans and sensual sighs. It was such an artless, authentic gesture that Laura wondered if she knew how voluptuous and alluring this made her gorgeous breasts look as they rose and jutted out through her blouse while she stretched.

Sara grinned at Laura across the room. "After The Big O, or maybe two Big Os, I'm going to sleep until next Tuesday."

Laura smiled back, feeling her body suddenly come alive. Until now she had been disciplining herself, feeling that Sara might be too tired for fucking, though they both obviously hungered for one another after this brief absence. "Don't you have to go to work tomorrow?"

"Damn." Sara's dark brown eyes twinkled as she playfully punched the air with her fist. "You would have to bring that up."

Laura crossed the room to her. "I can wake you in the morning, when I get up to go home and change," she purred seductively, putting one arm on Sara's shoulder as a preliminary to looping it completely around her body.

"Help me unpack and I'll think about it," Sara whispered back, giving Laura a smoking stare, the most nakedly sexual look Laura could ever remember seeing from her.

It was such a hot, sexual look that Laura wanted to attack her immediately. She wanted to shove the suitcase off the bed and push Sara down onto it and consume her. Instead, she swallowed and proceeded to help, and in minutes they were finished.

The noise downstairs was undiminished, loud thumbs, gales of laughter. Having unpacked, Sara looked more tired than ever. She was drooping, moving slowly, lethargically.

"Let me give you a back rub," Laura said.

Sara smirked at her sexily. "I think you just want my little black kitty, you nasty thing."

Laura reached into the pocket of her shirt, where she had carefully placed the pussy ring. "I've got something that belongs to you," she said, mysteriously.

She held it up between her thumb and forefinger. The silver ring sparkled in the soft light. For the first time this evening, Sara made one of her funny faces, screwing her lips up, and crossing her eyes.

"There it is," she said. "How did it get in your pocket?"

"You left it in my bathroom."

Now Sara became sly. She turned away coyly. "That's right. I did. I thought you might be less likely to fool around while I was gone if you found it there. Just a little reminder." She grinned over her shoulder at Laura. "Am I clever or what?"

"Very clever." Laura concentrated on her own smile, trying not to recall how she had blithely fucked both Kendra and Shaniqua without discovering the ring. In fact, it had been Shaniqua who had discovered it, not Laura. She pouted. "What about you?" She sashayed playfully across the room again to Sara, still holding up the ring. "I didn't have anything to leave with you... to... to keep you... faithful."

She kissed Sara's broad, shiny forehead. Sara looked up at her very honestly. "There's no one but you, Laura." "There's no one but you,
And there never will be,
For your love captured me
Long ago,
"

Laura sang to her in a soft, reedy, whispery voice. But then she pouted again. "I saw you with... someone. I'm sorry. I was spying. You were very happy with her. It nearly killed me."

Sara raised one eyebrow, pulling back a little, not a dramatic pullback but only enough so that she could look Laura directly in the face and see all of it at the same time. "You were spying?" Then her eyes twinkled. "You saw me with Evangelina!"

Laura nodded, looking down, feeling guilty and jealous at the same time. Sara moved across the room to her bed and sat down on the edge of it. She patted the place next to her to persuade Laura to sit too. Slowly, Laura obeyed.

"Evangelina," Sara began calmly, "lives in Orlando. That was only the second time I've seen her since we were in college. Which was about eight years ago. She's an old friend. Now, I'll bet you have few old friends, right? I can't get all bent out of shape if you want to renew that old friendship once in a while? It doesn't mean you don't love me, right?"

Laura nodded, thinking of Dee Dee, knowing Sara was thinking of Dee Dee too. She was saying, as a subtext, you can screw an old friend, as long as you don't rub my face in it. But don't screw my sister.

"I was very jealous," Laura confessed. "I... I'm still kind of jealous. I thought I'd lost you forever. You seemed so... happy with her."

Sara shook her head. "There's no one but you, Laura," she repeated softly, this time gazing with genuine love into Laura's eyes. "... and there never will be,
Any other would be
Wrong I know
..."

Laura sang again, this time in a voice a little more tremulous and wobbly than the first time. "Excuse me," she interrupted herself, realizing what the words were saying. "I just sang them... and I forgot what they said. It wasn't wrong, you and her. I know I hurt you. But it sure hurt me to see you with her."

Sara took the pussy ring from Laura's fingers. "I thought we weren't going to talk about all that any more," she said, decisively. Her face broke into a devilish grin. "Want to help me put it back on?"

Laura sniffled. She realized she had been on the verge of crying and was glad it had not happened. "I can't think of anything in the world I'd rather do."

In only a few seconds they had disrobed, switched off the lights, and climbed into Sara's bed. They kissed sweetly, then more seriously, both luxuriating in the feel of their naked bodies pressing together. Sara interrupted the kiss. The noise downstairs was as loud as ever. It hammered annoyingly in Laura's ears. Sara looked intently at her in the half-darkness, some weak light from the streetlamps filtering through her drapes onto them.

"So," she said. "You were jealous. You were spying on me. You know, I had a right. I was pretty angry at you."

Laura felt glum. "I thought we weren't going to talk about it any more," she said, repeating what Sara had earlier said.

Sara screwed up her face into a hilarious expression, making Laura laugh involuntarily. "Okay, cuckoo brain. I forgot. I'm sorry."

She pinched Laura's ass with one hand, forced to slide down a little since Laura was taller than she. Laura was tempted to squeal but felt Sara's incredible firm naked breasts pushing into her stomach. Sara's breasts were by no means large, but they were larger than Laura's, and the feel of them pushing into her stomach somehow made Laura go wild with sexual craving, so much so that she forgot even to squeal.

She dropped her hands to them, squeezing them fervently. "Ah ah... hold on, now," Sara laughed. "You were going to put the ring back on for me."

"It can wait," Laura panted, pulling her up.

Now she kissed Sara ravenously, feverishly stroking her naked body, biting her neck, pinching her large, soft nipples.

"I... guess it can," Sara panted back, suddenly overcome by this sweet onslaught. "Oh god, it's good to feel you against me, Laura. You can't imagine what it was like lying there in Mississippi without you... just longing to feel this."

"I do," Laura breathed, running her lips down Sara's neck to her shoulder, scooping up one luscious breast in the palm of her hand. "I was longing for it too."

But before she could drop her mouth to it, Sara had embraced her and turned Laura onto her back, sliding upward so that she herself was on top. "Me first," she panted, grinning. "You always get to go first."

Surprised, but thrilled, Laura merely smiled and yielded her body completely, caressing Sara's hair and forehead, and watching Sara's thrillingly sensual lips crawl over her skin. Whether it was just because she was very tired, or feeling very sensual, Sara seemed to be moving in slow motion as she kissed Laura's naked body, exploring it lovingly and with painstaking care, while Laura lay back with the muffled, downstairs music pounding relentlessly in her ears, dreamily responding, even quivering, at the touch of these marvelous pillowy lips.

"Ohhh, I love the way you do that," Laura sighed to her, arching her back a little and quivering, very aroused by Sara's slow tenderness.

A soft, affectionate giggle arose from somewhere deep in Sara's body as she held both of Laura's small, perfect breasts in her hands. "Oh?" she teased Laura. "You like it when I suck this one? Like this?"

"Oh! God, yes."

"How about when I suck this one?"

"Yes! God... yes! Don't stop!"

Sara held Laura's breasts in both her hands, moving her incredibly sensual mouth from one nipple to the other and back, tonguing and sucking them and pulling them with her lips, until Laura was a moaning wreck. "Mmmmm, I'm not ever going to stop."

And she didn't, either. She seemed intent on making love to Laura's trembling, squirming body until dawn. After sucking Laura's wet, throbbing nipples for another two minutes, she slid up to kiss Laura again, while still fondling and squeezing her breasts.

"If you don't fuck me, I'm doing to die!" Laura groaned, grabbing Sara's face in her hands and kissing her fiercely, jamming her tongue deep into Sara's mouth.

Still Sara was coy, flirtatious, pulling back, her eyes smoking but her smile playful and devious. "Does this mean you want me to lick your pretty pink pussy? Or do you want me to 'fuck' you with one of those wonderful toys you have. If so, I guess we'll have to get dressed and go over to your place, since I only have my dull old vibrator here." She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue to Laura, but not insolently. Instead, it was more of an invitation, a salacious one.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.