Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 251

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 251 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Dawn did not call Laura back until the end of the week. Worse, Laura was not home when she called, and it was late in the evening when she picked up Dawn's voice mail message. (She had been both happily and desperately screwing with Shavon, trying to forget that Dawn had not called.)

"Laura..." There was a long pause. Laura was frantic for her to continue. "Laura... I love you so much." Laura nearly fainted of happiness. Her heart fluttered violently. "Just hearing your voice, god, it made me say that." Another long pause. "I can't really talk now. I'm at school, using a pay phone. Real noisy. Hear it?" Laura could hear a lot of racket in the background. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't call you back. It just... never worked out. He was there. Or I was rushing off to school... or work. You know. Anyway... oh Laura. You know, it isn't just sex... but sometimes I just go all wet when I hear your voice. If you get a blank message once in a while, it's just me, calling up to hear you say 'Hi, this is Laura. Leave a message and I'll call you back soon.'" Another long pause during which Laura could hear more racket. "I just get a little happy hearing it. I... love you, Laura. I'll call again. Maybe tomorrow night."

Laura was stunned, glowing all over with happiness. In Shavon's bed she had had three stirring orgasms, but somehow that already seemed like a month ago to her. Dawn's voice was sweet, almost angelic, hesitant, shy, but also direct, and it had the power to make Laura shimmer outside and inside with raw, piercing joy. She wanted to wait by the phone now, forever if necessary, just to be there when Dawn called back-even though it might be days.

And alas, it did take days. She still had to go to work, and take care of other routine matters, like eating, sleeping, balancing her other intriguing love affairs. She was still sleeping with Randi, and of course Shontay, and since she ran into both of them daily at work, it took a balancing act extraordinaire to keep her emotions steadily on the beam, especially when she was actually mooning around about Dawn, and also feeling warm little twinges of erotic happiness in the back of her mind when she remembered her afternoon with Deshona.

I am a terrible slut, she told herself over and over, but I couldn't give up any of them.

The morning after Rhonda had given her the address for the strap-on, she ordered one for herself. She was overwhelmed by the variety of choices but quickly found the ridged dong that Rhonda had bought. It happened to be part of an elaborate line of Vac-U-Lock® items that had a special, patented device to lock the dildo into the harness so it wouldn't slip or fall off. While browsing, Laura also came across an irresistible attachment called the Double Penetrator. This was comprised of two cock-shaped dildos linked together at the base, both pointing forward, clearly one for the pussy and the other for the ass. The one for the pussy was fat and thick, and looked to be about seven or eight inches long, while the other one was even longer, though thinner, with a more pronounced curve. They even had one that vibrated with the aid of a hand-held transformer, but Laura felt slightly sick at her stomach as she contemplated it. That might be a little more 'electricity' than she wanted. I can supply enough vibration on my own, she thought.

She promptly bought both the one with the convex ridges and the Double Penetrator, feeling almost dizzy with sexual anticipation as she typed her credit card number into the form.

Of course, the package took days to arrive, but each day when Laura got home she felt butterflies in her stomach as she looked in the mailbox. It finally arrived on the day that Dawn finally called. In fact, Laura was opening the box when the phone rang. She was so annoyed to be interrupted that she snapped into the phone.

"Yes?"

"Laura?"

Oh god, yes! She dropped the box onto the sofa and grabbed the receiver with both hands. "Dawn! Oh god, it's you!"

"Thought maybe you'd forget what my voice sounded like."

"I never could. God, honey, I miss you."

Dawn sounded shy and distant. "I miss you too. I'm sorry it took me so long to call."

"It's okay, it's okay. Anything... just to hear your voice. Tell me, where are you? Can you come over? Can I pick you up somewhere?"

Dawn dissolved into laughter. There was no background noise this time to obscure her voice. "Gosh, Laura, it sounds like you're eager to see me."

"Eager isn't the word."

Dawn played coy. "Sure you don't just want my little black kitty?"

Laura played back. "What if I do? Does that mean you won't come over?"

Dawn didn't speak. Was she thinking about it? "Sometimes I dream of you kissing it."

Laura breathed into the phone receiver. "My specialty is making dreams come true."

Dawn giggled softly. "I can't come tonight. I have a night class now on Thursdays. But I think tomorrow is good."

"Don't you and Robert do anything together on Friday night?"

"He's going to the ballgame with a buddy."

Laura could feel the same butterflies dancing in her stomach that had been there when she checked the mail each afternoon. She quickly made arrangements to pick up Dawn at her apartment around five-thirty the following evening. Her thoughts and her feelings were in a whirl as she sat down next to the half-opened box and ran her mind back through each micro-second of the brief conversation, trying to remember even the slightest nuance of Dawn's voice, as if there might be some subtle message she had missed, some new thrill she could squeeze out of it.

Finally, she finished opening the box and sat for about ten minutes examining the contents, her brain filled both with awe and excitement. There was nothing new about the harness and the dildo with the sharp, convex ridges, which was identical to Rhonda's. But the Double Penetrator made a hard, lively pulse beat in her throat. She also felt a fluttery twinge in her pussy, and her anus clenched noticeably.

Oh, wow. She ran her fingertip along the upper cock, then the lower one. The temptation, of course, was to use it on herself immediately, but she resisted it. Some things were so good you had to save up for them. She had not ordered it with Dawn in mind, but now that they had spoken, and she could feel the thrilling undercurrent of sexual electricity that always connected them almost running through the phone wires, she knew it was better to wait. Some things were too good not to be shared.

Work, the next day, was very difficult. She couldn't keep her mind on her tasks. It kept returning to Dawn's playful, then quiet, then serious voice on the phone. Frankly, Laura could not understand how every man and woman who met her didn't want to seize the lovely thing, take her home, chain her to the bed, and screw her constantly. She was a dangerous drug to Laura. This must be the way people feel about cocaine, she thought. They just can't get it out of their minds. And their bodies crave it.

Mid-morning, however, she got a call from the receptionist saying there was someone there to see her. This caused a little wavelet of surprise to flow through her, enough to momentarily distract her from her longing for Dawn. Walking to the lobby, she remembered how Shavon had once dropped in on her this way. She wondered if it might be her again. They had fucked heatedly only days ago, but she knew that would not prevent her from dropping by, so why should it prevent Shavon?

She was, however, shocked to see Taneesha Reynolds, Deshona's niece, sitting in the lobby, waiting for her, reading a magazine with the same studied, theatrical obliviousness she had displayed in Deshona's living room.

"Taneesha... what a surprise."

Taneesha stood up, her eyes flickering with a happy, coquettish mischief. She tossed her ravishing head of long, thin braids, making the breath catch in Laura's throat. This time Deshona was not present, only the receptionist, who Laura knew well enough to ignore her, and who was busy taking other calls. There was no one present to restrain Laura's scrutiny, and she let herself absorb every inch of Taneesha.

"My... aren't you looking like a magazine model yourself," she said, admiringly.

Taneesha was wearing a white leather skirt that was even shorter than the one she had been wearing when Laura first met her. This had the effect of making the skin of her bare, shapely legs look even sleeker and blacker than it actually was. The effect, to Laura, was stunning. She also wore a bright orange sleeveless top that looked striking under her long, wavy braids and showed off her long arms, just as shapely as her legs. Altogether, Laura thought, eye candy.

"How did you get way up here?"

"Drove. Auntie let me use her Mercedes while she's away, remember?"

"What about your mother? I thought she was flying in?"

Taneesha made a face. "She's afraid to drive up to San Francisco. Heard terrible things about the traffic. She's afraid of the hills. She stayed there, I think she's still in bed. She was up late."

"Why don't you come into my office," Laura smiled, sweetly, impersonally, "so we can talk. Come over here, I'll have to get you a temporary security badge."

In Laura's office, Taneesha looked around. "This is what I'd like to do. Have my own office. Are you the boss? Do you have people reporting to you?"

"A few."

"I know you have to work and all. I was, like, hoping we could go out to lunch. You could show me around San Francisco. It looks really cool so far... I mean, what I've seen. Gosh, I was almost attacked by three different guys just around the corner from here, where I parked."

"I don't wonder," Laura said, letting her eyes linger on Taneesha's gorgeous body.

She could see nearly five or six inches of the girl's incredible black velvety thighs.

Taneesha saw her looking. She smiled, both self-satisfied and alluringly sexy. Laura quickly reflected that Taneesha had heard much if not all of what had gone on between her and Deshona. Their eyes caught for a minute, and this knowledge passed between them. We both know that she knows, but I don't know how much she knows, Laura thought. Still, it's plenty.

"You know, I'm sorry to say that I have a luncheon engagement already today," she said in a soft, measured tone. "Work-related. I can't break it. I wish you would have called."

Taneesha's eyes flickered almost salaciously, as if she were saying: 'I know you and Auntie were fucking and getting kinky as hell, you know. You aren't fooling me. It was worth it coming here just to see you squirm and want to do me too.'

"Maybe tonight, then," she said, softly, lowering her eyelids, giving Laura a devastating, unmistakable invitation with her eyes.

Laura shook her head. "Actually, I have a date."

She realized that her head perked up and she smiled, as she said it, thinking of Dawn. It was impossible to conceal her wild, palpitating happiness at the thought. Taneesha could see this. She looked troubled and slightly deflated that anyone could this easily resist her charms.

"Oh," she said, shoulders drooping, disconsolate.

Laura rushed to cover her own step back. "When are you leaving? I mean, how long are you staying?"

Taneesha shrugged, having given up the game already. If Laura wouldn't fall for her on the first round, why should she care about a second round?

"Next Monday. We got a cheaper flight by staying through the weekend."

"Tell you what. Why don't you just catch CalTrain up here tomorrow and meet me for lunch. I'll pick you up at the station. Just call me... here." She scribbled her home phone number on the back of a business card. "And I'll show you the town."

"I can drive. It's Auntie's car. Just tell me where you live."

"I'm... moving," Laura lied quickly. She didn't know exactly why. "I'll be over at the new place... back and forth. You probably won't be able to catch me."

"Oh." Taneesha smiled warmly, provocatively again, as if to remind Laura that she had earlier sent several sexual messages Laura's way. "So... where are you sleeping? The old place or the new place?"

"I... don't know yet. It's sort of... day to day."

"What if I wanted to stay over?" Taneesha said, boldly, testing Laura.

Laura cleared her throat. "Oh... I think we could figure out a way."

She ushered Taneesha back down to the lobby, unable, at discreet intervals, to keep her eyes from roaming up and own the girl's lovely young body. She noticed, this time as before, that Taneesha seemed to have no breasts, or very small ones anyway, but the rest of her was indeed marvelously, compactly built.

She smiled broadly-almost as if she were Taneesha's 'Auntie' herself-with a beaming, familial indulgence at the girl as she watched her out of the building and was sure she was gone. She had lied about lunch too, but playing cat-and-mouse with Deshona's ravishing niece over lunch while she was trying to gather herself together for a night of heaven with Dawn seemed just too much. I would die to get between those wonderful thighs of hers, though, Laura thought.

During the afternoon, she also reflected on why she had made up the lie about moving. Simple, it came to her. I don't trust her. She seems a little vacuous, but also a little devious. Coming back from the mall like that, for example, without making any noise. That was spying, pure and simple. She wanted to eavesdrop on us, and boy, did she get an earful. If I gave her my address, I can just see her showing up right when I'm bringing Dawn back. God, it'll be risky enough just knowing Shontay might have dropped by to see her folks.

These ideas were enough to make her nearly sick to her stomach with petty anxiety, and yet she managed to push them aside and threw herself back into her work until five o'clock arrived. She picked up Dawn promptly at five-thirty. It had been a warm day, and Dawn was wearing cutoff jeans shorts and an old navy blue sweatshirt that had also been cutoff like a midriff blouse, exposing her stomach and lower back. Laura, who could barely stand to look at her when clothed without dissolving into a hot, jellified mass of helpless lechery, had to grip the wheel of her car hard just to get them safely to her apartment.

"How can you dress like that?" she could not help asking.

"What... you don't like it? I thought you'd love this. You said you love my skin."

"I do. It makes me want to... eat you alive. It makes me want to do everything to you."

Dawn grinned, looking out the window of the car, then looking at Laura's eyes on her bare legs. She twisted them sexily.

"I guess you got your answer," she smirked playfully at Laura.

They ran into the Gibsons as they were entering the building. Again Laura was stricken by her fear that Shontay might be dropping by just as she was entering her apartment building with someone else. The fact that Dawn was dressed like a sexy teenager, more of her delicious black skin exposed than concealed, could only provoke suspicion, at least from Shontay, but the Gibsons seemed to have become resigned to Laura and her friends. They merely nodded and smiled with transparent neighborly boredom.

From Laura's point of view, however, the fact that they were going in instead of going out was very disturbing. Dawn recognized Laura's distress since this had also happened to them the first time.

"We'll just keep an eye out for them to leave," she said gently to Laura as they went into Laura's apartment.

Laura smiled grimly. "I think they always go out to dinner. Or nearly always."

She prayed they would go out tonight. With the door closed and double-locked behind them, she and Dawn were finally alone. I've dreamed of this moment, Laura thought, taking a moment just to drink in Dawn's presence, her fresh, artless beauty.

Dawn's black eyes were glowing as Laura brushed her silky cheek with the backs of her knuckles.

"You are so gorgeous," Laura whispered.

"You know, I've known lots of dudes who wanted to screw me, but I never knew anyone who looked at me like you do."

"Oh god... it's so obvious," Laura said, in shame. "I'm so sorry."

Slowly, Dawn took Laura's hand, which was lingering, caressing her cheek, and drew it down, under the fringe of the cutoff sweatshirt, placing Laura's palm flat against the warm skin and hard muscles of her stomach.

"I know you been dying to do this," she whispered.

Laura could feel the smooth muscles of Dawn's stomach imperceptibly rippling under the skin of her palm, as if in response to her touch. Dawn was excited too, she realized. She's as excited as I am. I don't know how we can possibly wait until the Gibsons leave. If they do.

Their faces moved closer, so that Dawn's sweet, natural fragrance filled Laura's nostrils, and Dawn's sensual lips were only an inch or so from hers.

"How long has it been since I kissed you?" Laura whispered.

"Seems like forever to me," Dawn breathed. "You gonna do it?"

"I think if I kiss you, I may not stop."

"Maybe we should do it over by the window... so we can watch and see when they leave."

"Good idea."

They stood next to the window, looking down beyond the awning which led up the lobby door, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Gibsons as they left for dinner.

"May I put this back where it was?" Laura asked softly, placing her palm flat against Dawn's smooth, muscular midriff.

Dawn nodded slowly, her eyes now burning into Laura's. "You can put your hand anywhere you want."

Knowing they had to wait a few minutes to see if the Gibsons would obligingly leave, they were in no hurry and simply enjoyed being together again, whispering, caressing, their mouths slowly moving closer and closer, until Laura could extend her tongue and touch Dawn's full lower lip with it. She ran it back and forth until the tip of Dawn's tongue emerged, and she playfully flicked Laura's with it.

Laura's hand could feel under her palm the smooth muscles of Dawn's midriff flexing with sexual excitement, and feel the ooze of nectars inside her own gently throbbing pussy. Their mouths seemed finally to flow and curve together without it being possible to tell when they were apart and when they met, their lips smoothly melding, their tongues coiling. All the yearning they had been feeling for each other for days and weeks poured into this kiss by the window, a long, emotionally expressive kiss, not urgent at all, but slow and thorough and very deep.

Their mouths came apart, and Dawn panted softly against Laura's cheek. Laura could feel the wispy, soft filaments of Dawn's hair against her forehead.

"I hope they get going..." Dawn panted. "I don't think I can wait."

Laura knew she couldn't wait either. Her body was tense with desire for this lovely girl. She slid her hand around Dawn's waist to her back, then up under the sweatshirt.

"I can't wait either."

"I never get this feeling with him," Dawn said, lifting the lower edge of the sweatshirt to help Laura, whose hands on Dawn's back had risen to her bra clasp.

"Come over here to the sofa."

"We won't be able to see if they leave," Dawn panted, her eyes now murky and swirling with hot sex need.

Laura pulled Dawn down with her on the white sofa, momentarily in awe of the beauty of Dawn's deeply black skin against the white fabric. She ran her hands all over Dawn's bare, shapely legs.

"What if they're up there fucking?" she smiled, nibbling at Dawn's jaw. "You know... grabbing a quick one before dinner... like we are."

Dawn giggled. "You're evil, Laura. Those two old things. You think they... do it?"

"Of course they do." She nuzzled Dawn's neck. "He pulls up her shirt, like this. He kisses her between the boobs, like this. Only hers couldn't possibly compare with these. Oh god, I love your body."

She got the bra clasp loose, but as before, Dawn wouldn't let her proceed without taking off some clothes too. She sat up forcibly, pushing Laura back into the cushions, smiling. Her luscious, round black breasts were swaying under the loose cups of her bra, and Laura could not keep her eyes off them.

"Wait a minute, girl. You better be taking off that fancy-ass frilly blouse before I rip it in a hurry to get to you, too."

Laura grinned at her and began unbuttoning it.

"That's better," Dawn beamed, slowly letting her loose bra straps slide down her arms.

They had both forgotten the Gibsons. Dawn, who was barely clothed anyway, was quickly out of her shorts and panties, while Laura hurriedly undressed and flung her clothes over the top of the sofa onto the floor. Now naked, she again pushed Dawn back into the corner formed by the big, pillowy sofa cushions, letting every inch possible of their warm, naked bodies touch.

She kissed Dawn's ear and nipped her earlobe. "Right now he's doing this to her up there," she breathed. "He's sticking his tongue in old Mrs. Gibson's ear like this... and saying 'Oh dearie, I'm going to fuck you... are you getting hot for Daddy?'"

Dawn giggled and panted. "You bad, girl."

She twisted, embracing Laura, pushing her breasts against Laura's. Laura raised her hands between their bodies, filling each one with one of Dawn's large, firm breasts, feeling Dawn's slightly puffed nipples rasp against the sensitive skin of her palms. Dawn's eyes were throbbing, worshipful, never leaving Laura's except when Laura, unable to stop herself, was devouring the girl's delicious black neck, or her gleaming bare shoulders.

"And she's saying to him 'Daddy... you better go take your Viagra now, you better take it, you're getting me too hot, I'm not going to be able to wait, '" Laura purred, now kissing the valley between Dawn's breasts that she had eagerly kissed only moments ago before Dawn's bra came off, but this time holding both of Dawn's naked breasts in her hands, squeezing them excitedly, kissing the girl's smooth black skin rapturously.

"Oh Laura... you're getting me... more excited than she is," Dawn panted, now giggling less, more and more aroused.

Laura was all over her, as if she hadn't had sex for weeks, drinking her, running her hands all over Dawn's wonderful, smooth, squirming body, now sucking her thick black nipples rapaciously, with almost maniacal hunger that made Dawn whimper and moan softly.

"Daddy... get your Viagra," Laura teased her softly, now almost beside herself with hot lust too for this delicious girl. "Get your Viagra, Daddy. I'm getting so hot."

"Oh god... Laura!" Dawn gasped as Laura sucked one of her wet, shiny, erect nipples perhaps momentarily too hard.

Still holding Dawn's rubbery, throbbing nipple in her mouth, clamping it lovingly between her upper teeth and her tongue, Laura looked up, concerned. "Am I doing it too hard? I just want to swallow them."

Dawn shook her head, her black eyes shiny and glassy. "Go ahead and swallow."

Laura smiled and sucked the plump, wet nipple back into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"He's sucking her nipples now... like this, saying 'Mama, you have the prettiest titties... I don't even know if I need my Viagra tonight... I got a pretty stiff woody going already.'"

In spite of herself, Dawn laughed. "I could use his woody if you don't get to it quick," she panted, caressing Laura's forehead with her fingertips as Laura continued to almost inhale her nipples.

Laura was already half way down her fantastic stomach, remembering as she kissed the firm, silky muscles how she had rubbed her pussy into paradise against them.

"Oh... what's this? Hair?"

She smiled up at Dawn just as her chin brushed against Dawn's soft bush.

"You said you wanted to push your nose into it," Dawn reminded her, smiling down, looking over the beautiful mounds of her breasts at Laura.

"Oh god, I do. Did you do this just for me?"

Dawn nodded.

"What did Robert say?"

Dawn smirked. "I told him to take a hike if he didn't like it."

Laura tried to ignore all the implications of this as she did indeed push her nose into the fragrant, soft black hair of Dawn's pubic patch, nuzzling it happily. She did it for me! Just for me! Somehow this made her lust, already at a high pitch, rise to a nearly unbearable but at the same time sweetly intense level. She wanted to enfold Dawn and kiss her rapturously but at the same time fuck her in a wild, devouring fury of passion.

But she deviated briefly back into the game.

"Now he's saying 'Mama... you have the prettiest pussy too... wow, it looks like the pussy of a twenty-year-old girl... oh Mama I want this lovely hot wet pussy... '"

"Oh yes!" Dawn gasped, her characteristic little amused smile dancing at the corners of her mouth. But her eyes rolled up a little as Laura slid two fingers into the soupy wet slit of her cunt. "Unhhhhhh!"

At the same time, she was so aroused that she could not keep still and was writhing in the white cushions, uptilting her pelvis to give Laura more easy access, her sleek, glossy thighs yawning open. The inside of her pussy was glistening and ruby-red, the raw, wet flesh clinging to Laura's fingers as she gently probed it, lowering her tongue to Dawn's small clit, only half-emerged even now from its beautifully-shaped, blackish/purplish hood, which Laura stabbed excitedly with her tongue, making Dawn mewl and quiver.

"Unnhhhh... unhhh! Oh! Oh... Laura!"

"And he says 'Mama, I'm gonna suck this pretty little clit of yours and jam my woody into your sweet black pussy, Mama'."

"Oh yes!" Dawn gasped.

Now she was churning her hips forward, and arching her back, her sleek body tense and stiff with need, her breath gurgling in her throat, her hands racing over her breasts, squeezing them spasmodically, twisting her nipples. And Dawn's frantic arousal spurred Laura on, fueling the fires of her own sexual excitement. She fingerfucked her slowly, kissing the damp, taut, smooth skin of Dawn's inner thighs, inching her lips closer to the swollen outer lips of Dawn's gaping cunt, flicking them with the tip of her tongue, causing sharp whimpering and helpless shudders as Dawn nearly went wild, dying to feel Laura's mouth finally on her flowing hot pussy.

"'Oh Mama... I love this pussy, '" Laura panted.

"Oh god, Laura... please!" Dawn whimpered, twisting, her eyes reddened and flaming, looking down her undulating body at Laura, begging her. "Please! Yes!"

"Oh Dawn, I love you!"

"Unhhhh!" Dawn's luscious, twisting body froze as she suddenly felt Laura's lips touch her splayed, oozing pussy for the first time. "Ohhnn! Yes!"

She began to pump her hips rapidly, so vigorously that Laura had to quickly wrap her arms around her thighs in order to hold her steady, to slow her down.

"Easy, baby... easy," she purred. "Daddy's going to make you go up in flames."

Dawn threw her head back, arching her body, quivering, straining to release the sharp climax they both knew was only seconds away. Laura, as usual, wanted to spend hours licking and sucking the fragrant, glistening juice slit between Dawn's flexing, silky black thighs, but Dawn was delirious from her own sex need, writhing, gasping, mewling deep in her chest, totally uncontrollable. At first Laura had removed her fingers in order to slide her tongue back into Dawn's hot pussy in their place, but the way Dawn was bucking her hips now made tonguing her tangy furrow impossible; Laura slid two fingers back up into the greasy pit, then kissed the shiny little hood concealing the girl's clit.

Dawn went wild. "Unmhhh! Onngghhh! Yes... yes now yes... now now! Please... Laura! Ungghhh! Laur-"

With Dawn's clit firmly between her lips-in fact, she took the whole upper and outer portion of Dawn's flooding cunt into her mouth-she felt Dawn's whole body clench and shudder in a fierce eruption. It was completely silent at first, since the breath was caught deep in her lungs, but Laura knew a piercing scream was about to escape.

She reached up with one hand, gently covering Dawn's mouth with her palm just as the helpless cries began to escape.

"Auunggghhhmmmmpphhfffff!" Dawn groaned and grunted into Laura's palm. "Mmmmnggiieemmpphhhh! Ungghhmmpphh!"

But even though her cries were muffled, her lovely hard body flipped and levitated off the sofa, straining and shuddering as she came. God, it's like I'm trying to kill her or something, Laura realized, as she became aware of the way Dawn was undulating and whimpering and shaking, as if she were being throttled by Laura, whereas in fact she was only quivering with bliss as the last jolting waves of a thrilling orgasm passed through her body.

Finally, the crisis subsided, and Dawn's body went limp, though her gasping remained loud and rapid as Laura slowly drew her palm away from the girl's lips. But she herself was not finished. She had not come, and the sight of Dawn's limp, beautiful naked black body sunk in the huge white sofa cushions where she had just had a scorching climax, coupled with the sublime expression of waning ecstasy on Dawn's lovely face, was impossible for Laura to resist. It took a simple movement for her to straddle Dawn's waist with her thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.