Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 212

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 212 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura planned to spend Saturday night and most of Sunday at Deshona's house in Burlingame, but on Saturday afternoon, before driving down, she ran into Brenda while shopping at Macy's. Both were browsing the perfume counters, and sparks almost flew when they discovered one another. Their eyes met and locked, and palpable electricity seemed to flow between them.

After all, Laura thought, feeling her very skin tingle and glow with heat, they had done some pretty explosive fucking together. With very few preliminaries, Brenda said, under her breath, in a smoky, sensuous voice, her eyelids drooping over her flashing eyes with unmistakable sexual overtones, "My husband is in L.A. until tomorrow."

Oh god, Laura panicked. I have a date with Deshona. But she quickly realized it was only one-thirty. "How... nice for you," she whispered, looking around, wondering if anyone could tell that a lesbian pick-up was going on here.

Sparks were flying between them, invisibly. The counter girls must even know we're dying to fuck, Laura thought. She even moved away from Brenda casually, as if taking precautions not to draw attention. Brenda followed her at a distance.

"Would you like to drop by my place for a cup of tea?" she said to Laura. "I live down in the Marina. We could be there in five minutes."

The words 'five minutes' were all it took to cause a hot, wet tingling deep inside Laura's pussy. Oh yes. Oh god yes.

"Are you driving, or should we take a cab?" she asked.

"I'm parked in the underground garage, across the street. Come on."

Laura tried not to pay attention to all the stares they got as they left Macy's and crossed the street to the garage. They were both stunning, Laura looking like a model, Brenda closely resembling a famous, drop-dead gorgeous porn star. Men nearly walked into buildings and risked whiplash as the two of them went by, and some women stared with envy or ambiguous sexual feelings.

As always, Laura was afraid that her lust and anticipation of exquisite sexual adventures showed on her face, and she looked down at the sidewalk as they entered the parking garage. Brenda drove a red Corvette. Of course she would, Laura thought, as she got into the passenger seat. Now that they were alone together, she could let her eyes feast on Brenda to her heart's content.

This incredible, beautiful girl wants to have sex with me! she thought. She was never able to get over it. Brenda wore a short skirt, and her spectacular legs were visible as she drove. Laura's eyes crawled hungrily all over her.

This gorgeous creature, why isn't she in the movies or something? she wondered. She just walks around like she's a normal person, but really she's totally stunning. Perfect figure, beautiful face. But then, I don't understand why Midori lets herself get fucked in the ass on camera for a living either. She should be a movie star too.

Brenda lived in a townhouse in the Marina with a view of the bay and the bridge, a light, airy place with many windows and a vigorous garden growing along the entry paths. It was beautifully decorated in the modern style with white walls, angular furniture, chrome, Mexican serapes on the walls. A stylish, breezy, and very clean-looking, uncluttered place.

"I love it," Laura said, looking around.

"My sister-in-law is an interior designer," Brenda said. "It wouldn't look like this if I did it. You want a cup of tea, or something else?"

Laura looked at her slantwise, trying to keep the naked lechery out of her stare. "I was thinking of something else, actually."

Brenda smiled, beamed actually, then turned coquettish, tilting her head to the side, flirting with Laura. "Really? I was hoping you'd say that." She crooked her finger, beckoning. "Follow me."

Laura followed her up the stairs. The only thing that made her uneasy were how bright and full of sunshine the house was, and how many windows it had. Gosh, everyone will know what we're doing, she thought.

But she followed Brenda into a beautiful bedroom where the windows were veiled in wispy, diaphanous, pale curtains that let in a very subdued and rich light, flattering them both and making Laura's blood race faster. In the center of the room was a large round bed with silk pillows piled carelessly in the center. Laura had never been on a round bed. It looked like a playground. God, I'll bet her husband loves to fuck this gorgeous woman on this huge bed, she thought.

Brenda saw the way Laura was looking at the bed. "You could get a good night's sleep in that, couldn't you," she said dryly.

"Mmmm," Laura nodded.

"I want to model something for you, something I bought at Macy's before I ran into you. You mind?"

"Of course not."

With a secretive, alluring smile, Brenda disappeared into a large walk-in closet, carrying a shopping bag with her. A minute later she emerged wearing a transparent pale-green babydoll with filigreed lace at the collar and fringing the bottom. Her magnificent, jutting, full breasts and swelling, bulbous black nipples pushed out against the thin fabric. Her long, perfect legs were completely bare, her thighs gleaming, her calves shapely. She had a frankly sexual smirk on her beautiful face.

"God, he's going to love that," Laura said in awe.

Brenda gently gnawed her full lower lip. "I didn't buy it for him." Her eyes smoldered, swimming with sex. "I planned to give you a call."

Laura's hot blood hammered inside her excited body so loudly that she could barely stand it. The contrast between the petite women she had been sleeping with lately-Deshona and Tiffany-and this full-bodied, voluptuous goddess was acute. She adored them all, and would spend the rest of the weekend indulging herself in a passion for Deshona's small, perfect body, but she couldn't get over her joy at being here with Brenda, this stunning woman with her ripe, firm, voluptuous flesh.

Laura was drawn to her like an iron filing to a strong magnet. She came very close, looking down at Brenda's large breasts, lusting after Brenda's thick, protruding nipples, which seemed about to burst through the wispy pale-green fabric. Brenda's dark eyes pulsed.

"It's not fair for me to be half-naked while you're still dressed," she said softly to Laura.

Laura nodded, and they both began to remove her clothes slowly.

"Have you been fucking my baby sister much lately?" Brenda asked idly as she unbuttoned Laura's blouse, almost as if she just wanted to make conversation.

"You mean the one who seduced you?" Laura said, wanting to make a point. "Actually, I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks," Laura confessed. "She usually calls me."

"I think she's in love with you," Brenda said, peeling off Laura's blouse, kissing her shoulder sensually.

"Really?"

"Don't forget, she's sixteen. Pretty impressionable. She may be a little fast... but she still hasn't made it with a boy. She talks about you all the time. I know why she hasn't called you, I think."

"Why?"

Brenda reached both hands around Laura and unclasped Laura's bra. She removed the limp garment slowly, kissing the upper slopes of Laura's naked breasts as they came into view.

"She had a big pimple on her chin, and another one between her little titties, and she didn't want you to see them."

"Oh god, she did that once before."

"She's afraid you might--"

"I never would."

Talking about Mavis while Laura's clothes came off, one by one, had somehow excited them both even more. They had both fucked her, Brenda for years in a hotly incestuous romance, and it was really because of Mavis that they were here.

"I know you wouldn't," Brenda smiled, a half-sinister, knowing smile. "Nobody who had her would ever want to give her up."

"What about you?"

Brenda slowly, very slowly, unzipped Laura's skirt, staring deeply into Laura's eyes, a deeply sexual look of pure desire that made Laura's blood sizzle. "I think I found someone I want more," she whispered.

As Laura's skirt dropped to the floor at her ankles, Brenda raised her hands, cupping both of Laura's naked breasts as her sensual mouth found Laura's. They kissed hungrily, and Laura slid her own hands up under the babydoll, grasping the firm moons of Brenda's ass. Brenda's body reminded her of Rina's and Trina's, and the memory of the sweet-and scorching-moments she had spent with each of them only added to her thrill. Also, it was like caressing the astonishing Midori. She had them all rolled up in one right here, in Brenda.

Their tongues probed and danced together, and both were panting when their mouths finally came apart. Now Laura was wearing only her shoes and her panties, and Brenda only the diaphanous babydoll.

"Help me take the spread off," Brenda breathed, her full breasts bobbing under the wispy curtain of her garment as she and Laura carefully removed the bedspread from the huge round bed.

Laura kicked off her shoes. She skimmed her panties down her legs, feeling Brenda's hungry eyes on her body, loving the feeling of being so desirable to such a beautiful woman. When she was completely naked, she watched as Brenda lifted the babydoll over her head, shaking her hair loose, tossing it onto a chair, her round, naked breasts jiggling. She suddenly realized that Brenda was feeling the same way she was feeling, thrilled to have Laura desire her so much.

They lay down in the center of the huge round bed, embracing slowly, luxuriating in the feel of their naked bodies sliding together. It had been a few months since they did this, and they could feel their flesh re-awaken to the delicious stimuli of their contrasting bodies, Laura's the long, lean, supple body of a model, Brenda's the voluptuous, full, dramatically curvaceous body of a sex goddess.

"You wouldn't believe how glad I am I ran into you," Laura murmured, kissing her feverishly.

Brenda smiled. "I don't want you to think I have an agenda," she replied, "but I think we had a little unfinished business from last time."

Laura felt a sudden chill of fear and wild sexual excitement flood her body. Brenda was right. Last time she was just beginning, at Laura's request, to push her whole hand into Laura's pussy in order to fist fuck her, returning the favor Laura had just done her by nearly bringing her heart to a standstill with the same method, when Laura had climaxed prematurely. She had been so aroused that only the touch of Brenda's fingers in her wet, aching slit had ignited her in a fierce explosion.

They both remembered it. "I want you to do it," Laura said, feeling the blood thunder wildly in her throat.

"Are you sure?"

Brenda had a bigger hand than either Mavis or Laura, and she had been reluctant to press the issue. But Laura, who had fist-fucked Brenda twice herself, and who had experienced some unbelievably stirring moments doing it with Mavis, Karen, and Earlene, was eager to do it. Fist-fucking somehow aroused feelings of intense intimacy in her, and she was very willing to explore those feelings with Brenda.

"I'm sure," she said quietly.

"I hope you won't mind, but there's something I want to do first," Brenda said, almost shyly.

"What?"

"Remember last time, when you showed me how we could suck each other's... boobs at the same time?"

Laura nodded, looking down at Brenda's luscious breasts, their swollen black nipples now exposed and tempting her irresistibly. Sometimes, she realized, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. This gorgeous, nubile, slightly perverted, naked woman wanted to do unbelievable things with her. Laura's blood throbbed through her body.

"I remember," she said, swallowing. "How could I forget?"

"I dreamed of it, one night when I was lying here next to my husband. I just dreamed of doing that with you. It was so exciting... I almost came. Actually, it was kind of embarrassing," she giggled softly. "I got up and went into the bathroom. I was afraid he would notice."

Laura held both of Brenda's magnificent naked breasts in her hands, looking down at them, brushing her thumbs across the large, puffy nipples. "He's not here now."

"Mmmmm," Brenda smiled. "I get to be on top this time. It's the way I dreamed it."

"I wouldn't think of objecting," Laura smiled back, stretching out full-length on her back while Brenda reversed her own body.

She took both of Laura's breasts in her hands and squeezed them gently, lowering her lips to Laura's nipples. The firm, dark gourds of her own breasts dangled in Laura's face, and again Laura blessed her good fortune as she held them in her hands and licked Brenda's large, bulging, gleaming black nipples, then sucked them hungrily, as Brenda was now sucking hers.

The excitement of being naked together and knowing they were going to fuck pretty hard over the next hour or so had already aroused them to a pretty high level. Sucking each other's nipples at the same time only stoked their lust, and in a few minutes they were panting and mewling softly, their mouths and fingers growing more urgent and rough. For the first time ever, Laura felt Brenda's teeth as Brenda's mouth tore excitedly at her sensitive nipples, and the sharp edges against her tender flesh brought her body a hot squirt of reminiscence-all the times with Karen, Barbara, Randi, other girls who had bitten her nipples in the heat of passion, and others she had bitten herself.

She let Brenda feel her own teeth, not savagely, only a gentle bite, holding the large, pulsing bulb of one erect, wet nipple between her teeth and clamping it rhythmically, while she pinched Brenda's other nipple more sharply. Brenda responded immediately.

"Unghh!" she gasped, her eyes watering as she momentarily dropped Laura's breasts, looking down between her own pendulous beauties as if to catch Laura's eye. "Oh god!"

"Did I hurt you?" Laura asked, stopping.

Brenda gnawed her lower lip. "Do it again," she panted, lowering her breast into Laura's face.

This time, holding the firm round globe in both hands, Laura swathed Brenda's shiny wet nipple in warm saliva, and then sucked it deeply into her mouth, closing her teeth on it slowly in order to let Brenda relish each miniscule sensation of sexual excitement as she felt Laura's teeth closing. She moaned, her body quivering as Laura sucked hard and bit harder.

"Unhhhh! Oh god... oh god Laura!"

Now Laura held Brenda's nipple in her teeth while pulling the firm globe of Brenda's breast upward until only the springy center of her nipple remained in Laura's mouth. Laura held it, threateningly, with her teeth, her eyes locked with Brenda's. Smiling, Laura released her thick, rubbery nipple and swiped it hard with her tongue as she let it go.

Then she immediately attacked Brenda's other nipple the same way, pinching the wet, already-bitten one now with her other hand. Brenda now nearly went wild. She had stopped sucking Laura's nipples completely. Instead, she was shaking her head and moaning, whimpering as Laura again sucked and gently, persistently bit her other swollen, throbbing nipple.

"Oh god... I'm going to come if you keep that up!" she gasped.

"I want you to fuck my pussy with your hand first," Laura murmured back to her.

"Oh... yes!"

Both of them were pulsing and throbbing with hot sexual need. Brenda wanted to be fucked, but she also wanted to fist-fuck Laura or she would not have brought it up. She slid down Laura's body to her yawning thighs, turning as she moved, settling between them. Laura knew how wet her pussy was. She could feel the burbling juices pooled there in her hot slit. She gasped in shock as Brenda's tongue grazed her engorged clit.

"Unhh! Oh!"

Then she felt a wedge formed by Brenda's fingers pushing between the greasy envelope of her cuntlips. Lifting her head, she watched Brenda's black, shapely arm as Brenda twisted it, forcing her hand in further. It felt huge. It wasn't really that big, she thought, only slightly larger than her own, but it felt like the business end of a baseball bat, only one with knobby knuckles, was being shoved into her.

"Anngghh!" she groaned.

Brenda glanced up, worried. "Hurt?"

"Oh god!" Laura gasped.

"It's almost in."

Laura nodded, frantically. "Push. Fuck me... Brenda, do it. Please!"

It did hurt, but it also felt marvelously perverted and wildly stimulating, a wicked, forbidden act that carried a sharp electrical charge, scintillating and fiercely depraved. Laura gave her whole self over to it, pushing her pelvis forward to help the penetration of Brenda's hand, gulping and wheezing helplessly as she suddenly felt it pop into her. Now tears came to her eyes as she looked down at Brenda's thin black wrist protruding from her pussy.

Oh god! Oh yes! "Ungghhh!" she grunted softly as she felt Brenda make a fist out of the wedge of fingers inside her cunt. "Yesss!"

"Oh Laura!"

"Yessss!"

Laura's head fell back to the mattress. Her body stiffened, then undulated as she felt Brenda begin the slow rhythm of fucking her with her balled-up fist. Laura had been fucked by huge cocks and huge sex toys too, once even by two huge cocks when Rob and his brother had forced their stiff poles into her poor pussy at the same time. That had been a painful, shocking experience, and the intensity of this one equaled it, but somehow this was different, a stirring, emotionally deep moment as well as a physically excruciating one.

Unlike the two stiff cocks, Brenda's fist was bony, thick, and yet shapely and smooth, and she twisted it ever so subtly inside Laura's clasping, tight channel, making Laura's whole body shiver from sexual excitement. Laura's eyes, dazed and glassy with incredibly intense lust, held Brenda's hypnotically, pulsing, wincing as Brenda slid her hand in and out of Laura's impaled pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.