Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 211

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 211 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Unless Laura started shopping at another supermarket, which was inconvenient, she could not avoid running into Tiffany at least once a week. Not that I'd want to avoid her, she thought. It makes me tingle all over just to see her face, or that gorgeous bottom.

But considering the demands made on her time by her intense affair with Deshona, her troubled relationship with Randi, as well as frequent rendezvous with Mavis and Charise, she had little time or energy left over. Tiffany, however, was irresistible. She flirted with Laura so audaciously, even lasciviously, that Laura was afraid everyone doing their grocery shopping would know they were lovers.

Tiffany caught her back by the produce section, where Laura was sifting through the broccoli for the best bunch. "We gotta have another booty contest," Tiffany whispered.

Laura grinned. The girl was wildly fetching, her deep black skin miraculous and smooth, her cute butt sticking out, her eyes almost leering at Laura with artless lust and sassy temptation.

"We already had two," Laura said under her breath.

"Tell me you didn't dig 'em," Tiffany taunted her.

Their eyes caught and held. There was a real hot pulsing there, fueled by the memory of some thrilling sex they had shared.

"I get off in a half hour," Tiffany smiled. "You inviting me over? Don't go telling me you have a date. You just got off work yourself. Whoever you doing it with, she ain't gon' be there before seven."

Laura had no date. Deshona lived in Burlingame, and she would have already heard from either of the two teenagers, if they could get away. Tiffany, she realized, was a teenager too, but older, probably nineteen, more Chanitra's age. Laura wanted to screw her right there among the cabbages. Oh god, she's so lovely!

"You changed your hairstyle," she said to Tiffany.

Previously, Tiffany's hair had been cut bowl-shaped around her face, with a longer fringe dipping lower at her ears. Today she had it pulled back with a ponytail hanging down behind her neck. She swished the ponytail--which Laura knew had to be fake--in Laura's face, showing it off proudly.

"What do you think?"

Laura leaned closer. "I love your gorgeous neck," she whispered. I want to kiss it."

It was true. In fact, the smooth black curve of Tiffany's long neck was enchanting now that she had her hair swept back, and the swishing ponytail drew attention to its pure perfection even more. The sharp contrast of Tiffany's richly black skin and the crisp white collar of her uniform shirt made her even more alluring. Laura stared at her neck.

"You better watch it," Tiffany confided. "People be getting ideas, the way you staring at me."

"Oh... sorry," Laura apologized, snapping out of it. "You get off at six?"

Tiffany nodded, smiling expectantly. "You can kiss my neck then, if you want," she whispered flirtatiously.

Laura could feel warm juices flowing. Oh yes, she thought. Oh please. "I'll see you then," she said, lowering her eyelids, risking a kind of sexual promise that she hoped no one but Tiffany could see.

They could hardly tear themselves apart, but it was a crowded produce section of a popular supermarket, not an intimate bedroom. They gave each other a fake, perfunctory smile, and Laura went to the checkout stands alone, with her broccoli. She realized while walking that she was very wet between the legs and hoped it didn't trickle down her thigh and tickle her.

At home, she changed into shorts and a loose shirt, no bra, barefoot, and waited for Tiffany, trying not to think about what they would do together. Then she recalled that the sheet and mattress pad were probably still wet from Deshona's little ejaculation during their torrid lunchtime fuck, the hottest sex they had ever had so far. She had spares and quickly changed them. Tiffany seemed very blasé about Laura's other girls, but it wouldn't do to have her roll over into the remains of this gusher from Deshona's beautiful pussy.

She also worried a little about Kendra and Jane upstairs, since six o'clock or shortly thereafter, when Tiffany would be arriving, was not an unusual time to find either or both of them at home. Laura frequently ran into them in the lobby or the elevator, getting their mail, or just leaving. She knew that Kendra would probably be relieved that Laura was fucking Tiffany instead of Jane, but Jane was shockingly jealous and unpredictable.

Fortunately, Tiffany got to Laura's apartment without encountering either of them, but Laura had to warn her about making excessive noise.

"My neighbors are very nosey. They can hear us if we... you know, raise our voices too much."

Tiffany was tickled by this. "You mean like, [she raised her voice] 'Oh Laura, god yes girl, do me harder! Fuck me harder, Laura!' Like that?" Her black eyes twinkled.

Laura tried to keep a straight face. "Yes. Like that."

"Maybe you better be more careful what you be doing to me, then."

Laura reached out and caught the ponytail in her palm, careful not to tug it since she knew it had to be a fall, a piece of fake hair. It was silkier and not as stiff as Tiffany's real hair.

"I thought you were going to let me kiss your beautiful neck."

"I'm gonna let you do more than that," Tiffany said, with a devastating wink.

Their eyes caught again, as they had in the supermarket, linking in a hot, throbbing, dangerous circuit transmitting the electricity that was flowing between them. But now there was no one to see what they did. Laura took Tiffany's face in both hands and kissed her full lips slowly, searchingly. Their tongues coiled and dashed together, stabbing, probing.

"We didn't even have our booty contest yet," Tiffany breathed excitedly.

"We both know who the winner is," Laura said, pulling her toward the bedroom.

Tiffany came along obediently. "You as bad as my boyfriend," she said. "You just want to kiss my neck and fuck me."

In her bedroom, Laura shut the door behind them. "No... I want to do more than that," she murmured, beginning to unbutton Tiffany's white uniform shirt from the top, watching the girl's delicious smooth deep black skin come into view.

Tiffany was petite, very small, smaller than Deshona, whom Laura would have thought of as petite had it not been for Tiffany. She was more than a head shorter than Laura, thin and tiny, with a divine small waist that made her thrilling ass even more dramatic and alluring. And, while small and thin, she had perfect young breasts, exquisitely proportioned to the rest of her delicious small body.

Two small, beautiful girls in the same day, Laura thought as she finished unbuttoning Tiffany's shirt and pulled it open, revealing Tiffany's stark white bra against her velvet black skin.

"Oh god, you are so beautiful," she heard herself saying, realizing she had already said it earlier in the day to Deshona.

But it was true. They both had throat-catching beauty to her. She couldn't believe her good fortune as she enfolded Tiffany in her arms and ran her lips up and down the smooth, warm, black column of the girl's perfect neck.

"Glad you think so," Tiffany murmured into Laura's neck, which she was kissing in return. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty excited here. Are you gonna get naked too?"

Laura wasn't wearing much, and it was easy to slip out of it. So enchanted was she always with the naked body of the girl she was making love to that she rarely stopped to realize that the girl might desire her body too. This was the case with Tiffany, who, even more than Laura, seemed to revel in the contrast of their skin colors. Together they removed Tiffany's pants and panties, and then they stretched out on the fresh sheets, kissing slowly, tenderly, letting their hands crawl over each other's naked skin.

"Look at my fingers on your breast," Tiffany said, her voice hushed. "Ain't it beautiful? Ain't it beautiful the way we look together? I wish you had mirrors on all your walls so we could just look at our bodies sliding together like this."

"Mmmm, I'm going to slide right into yours," Laura murmured, kissing her gleaming shoulder, trying to drop her mouth to one of Tiffany's small, perfect breasts.

"Not so fast," Tiffany said, pulling her head up by the chin. She squinted playfully. "Me first. You always get to go first. I thought about these beautiful boobs of yours all the time we were apart, and I said to myself, This time I'm gonna get to hers first. They're so beautiful, Laura."

"You really think so?" Laura said, surprised at her coyness.

Tiffany was already busy cupping them in her graceful, slender black fingers, brushing Laura's bulging coral nipples with her thumbs, watching the tiny bumps appear on her areolas and the center nubs stiffen and emerge. Tiffany licked one swollen nipple tenderly, curling her tongue around it, stabbing the protruding center of Laura's nipple with her tongue tip. Laura began to pant, but she kept her eyes fastened on Tiffany's mouth.

"You know everybody thinks so," Tiffany scoffed softly. "Nobody got titties this beautiful."

"You do."

"Mine are too small."

"Oh no," Laura panted.

But she couldn't go on. Tiffany had gone beyond the licking stage, which was already arousing enough. Now she was sucking Laura's nipples, one at a time, giving each one the kind of care and attention that Laura usually gave hers, devoting herself like a worshipper to each breast without any urgency or need to move on. Laura's whole body began to pulsate and throb. She moaned softly.

"Oh... you like that, don't you," Tiffany murmured. "See, now you getting a taste of your own medicine. This is how you usually make me feel. I bet your pretty pussy is getting all wet too, just hoping I'll dip lower, eh?"

"Oh yes. Oh... Tiffany."

"Laura, you too pretty to be a lesbian. There must be a whole army of guys dying to suck these beautiful titties."

"I don't care if anybody but you does it," Laura panted, meaning it in the moment.

"You better be careful," Tiffany teased, rolling her eyes up. "Your neighbors."

"I know."

Laura pulled her up and kissed her ravenously. Her breasts were wet with Tiffany's warm saliva, and both of them could feel it as Tiffany's small breasts mashed against hers.

"Can we do a sixty-nine?" Tiffany asked. "You know, where we eat each other at the same time? I never done that."

"Not even with your boyfriend?"

"Are you kidding? Take that thing in my mouth?"

"Yes, we can do it," Laura smiled. "I'd love to do it. But remember my neighbors. When you come, push your face into my thigh or something."

Tiffany made a mock frown. "Too bad. I like to really let it out."

"I know, me too. But they're usually home at this time of day."

Tiffany pouted. "I'll try. Can't promise. You get me hot."

"You get me hot too," Laura confessed as they reversed their bodies, Tiffany on top.

From here on it was a hot, wild ride. She and Tiffany had already gone as slowly as they felt it was possible to go. They both were quick comers, and they both were frantically aroused already.

Still, Laura could not hurry. She ran her fingers all over Tiffany's peerless, round, smooth black bottom, and down the sleek backs of her thighs, relishing each micro-inch of delicious skin and firm flesh, taking in the heady odors and gazing in rapt lust at the oozing red flower of Tiffany's succulent pussy.

She was still busy admiring the swollen black petals of this lovely wet rose when she felt Tiffany's long tongue slide right into her own warm, buttery slit.

"Unh!" she gasped.

"Mmmm... don't make noise, Laura," Tiffany teased her, even while slurping Laura's aching cunt with long tongue strokes, from top to bottom, then back to the top, where she tickled Laura's sensitive clit fiendishly.

Instantly filled with love and overpowering desire for the tiny, curvaceous, ardent girl, Laura pulled Tiffany's glistening pussy down to her mouth and stabbed her tongue up into it too. The girl's tangy cunt juices streamed into her mouth, and she swallowed them thirstily, digging her fingers into the resilient flesh of Tiffany's perfect ass and sucking her swollen cuntlips in a fit of exuberant passion.

But Tiffany was too much for her. Laura was used to making her lover come first, and so she was shocked to feel a surprising, sudden orgasm well up inside her own body and burst, almost without warning.

"Ahhnngg! Oh!" she cried out, her body suddenly arching, then shuddering in sharp quakes. "Auungghhhh!"

"Laura... shhhhh!" Tiffany giggled.

And Laura, remembering, turned her face to the side, pressing her mouth against Tiffany's sleek black thigh and groaning in sweet torment as the rest of her deep climax played itself out.

"Oh god... oh god!" she gasped, breathless, finally relaxing.

And without missing a beat, she pulled Tiffany's crotch again down to her mouth and devoured the girl's sopping-wet trench, slurping and sucking it in a frenzy of passion that soon brought Tiffany to the same state. Still lying on top of Laura, but so tiny that her weight was barely noticeable, she writhed and whimpered as Laura sucked her pussy hungrily, then came in sharp jolts, pushing her face into Laura's thigh.

"Mnngghhiieee!" she wailed, her cries muffled but uncontrollable, her small body jerking and flipping and undulating violently. "Ungghh! Oh... yes yes! Ungghh!" she gasped as the aftershocks hit her, now letting her groans escape free since they were not as loud.

It took her a minute to recover. Then she rolled off Laura's body and slid up face to face with her again, squinting happily. Laura kissed her forehead solemnly, then her mouth.

"So... how did you like sixty-nine?" she asked.

"You taste good," Tiffany smiled. "Is that my pussy I'm tasting?"

"I think it's yours and mine all mixed together."

"I knew that's why I liked it. I think sixty-nine is the bomb. And you went off like one too. You didn't even warn me."

"I... couldn't help it," Laura half-blushed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.