Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 205

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 205 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura's back was still not healed, and she had to continue to make excuses to Deshona, whom she had not seen in a week, and who was growing more impatient and jealous, wondering if Laura were seeing someone else. Laura, who had been fucking Randi, Tiffany, and Earlene with heated enthusiasm, continued to lie. But she did truly love Deshona, and the lies pained her as much as the itch in her pussy at the sound of Deshona's voice. She too wanted the healing to be over.

Meanwhile, she tried to avoid every day looking at Tamara Taylor, whose exquisite face and delicious body made it almost impossible not to stare. Tamara did not catch her staring, but Sholandra did, in the hallway outside the cafeteria at lunch time. She even startled Laura by coming up behind her.

"You're eyes be falling out of your head, Laura," she said. "Better not let her catch you looking. You look like a sex offender. You'd really like a piece of that juicy little hair pie, wouldn't you? You and Rhonda and every guy in the building. New girl on the block, and everybody wants to fuck her, right?"

Laura and Sholandra had not really spoken for months, or seen one another either, even in the hallways. She knew that Sholandra was angry at her and Rhonda both, and also that she had a heavy romance going with both Eric and Danny. So she was being screwed plenty. Laura knew them both and had been screwed by them both, together and separately. She knew Sholandra wasn't pining for cock; she was getting more than enough.

But she might be pining for something else. Laura realized she was jealous of Tamara Taylor and the attention she was getting.

"I only stared at her because you weren't around," Laura said, disarmingly.

"Oh, right."

"It's true. How've you been, darling?"

"A fat lot you care."

Laura softened. Sholandra was very sexy and attractive. Laura hadn't fallen for her in the first place without reason. And she was also fiery and provocative.

"I do care. How are you getting along with Danny and Eric? Isn't one of them trying to beat the other one out for your affections?"

"You mean my black pussy. Or my ass. Hard to figure which one they like most. Girl, I'm getting sore from those huge dicks jamming up my booty. Why do men like to do that so much?"

"You're asking the wrong person."

"Well... sometimes it's okay, but a steady diet of it is a little rough."

"Do you still let them double up on you?"

Sholandra shook her head but contradicted it with her mouth. "I did last week, though. It is kind of exciting." She dropped her voice. "It's kind of fun to know you're driving them so crazy. And boy, do they come. They just spurt all over the place."

This conversation was making Laura hot, and Sholandra seemed to know it. Laura lowered her voice and leaned close, speaking intimately.

"What about you? Do you come 'all over the place'?"

Sholandra grinned. "I do okay. But not as many times as I used to with you."

"Sounds like you could use a change."

"Are you inviting me over?"

Laura's pussy was running with warm juice. She wished they could do it right now. She flirted with Sholandra.

"Would you come, if I invited you?"

Sholandra flirted back, with a devastating look. "Come and come," she said.

"I can be home by six," Laura said. "Don't be late."

Sholandra wasn't. She wandered around Laura's apartment curiously, looking for clues. "Who you been screwing lately? I mean, besides stuck-up Yvette Farmer, and that cute, quiet girl with the big ass who Rhonda transferred right out from under you?"

"How is it you know so much?"

"Oh, I know things. I keep my eyes open."

"Evidently you do."

"You been screwing that black ice cube from Decision Resources too, right? The vice president? Ms. Reed. With all her curly-frowsy hair. Tiny woman with big titties. You really go for that, don't you, Laura. Shit, that woman could give Jack Frost a run. How did you melt her down?"

Laura grabbed her hand as she cruised past, pulling her close, willing to do anything to shut her up. "I really go for you."

"You only want my pussy. Everybody only wants my pussy. Except for Eric and Danny, who want my ass too."

"They have good taste," Laura said, dropping one hand to Sholandra's pretty round ass, squeezing one firm bun through her skirt.

They kissed, slowly at first, then more wetly, sensually, hungrily.

"You're the first girl I ever kissed, know that?" Sholandra said. "Of course you do. Rhonda's the only other one. I think I really prefer cock to pussy."

"Why'd you accept my invitation, then?"

"Sentimental reasons, I guess," Sholandra said, with pointed irony, staring Laura directly in the eye.

Gazing at this gorgeous face, Laura quickly remembered the time when she was desperate to have Sholandra, when she had lurked behind file cabinets and pillars at work just to get a glimpse of her short but spectacular legs, or any other part of her. She remembered rescuing her from a rape in the parking garage, and how they had almost fucked afterward. And then The Kiss, as Sholandra moved closer and closer to giving in.

Finally, a glorious evening of thrilling sex that Laura could still remember in every detail. Sentimental indeed. They had shared some pretty intense moments.

"Remember the first time we kissed?" Laura asked her. "First time?"

Sholandra's dark eyes throbbed. "I can remember you wanting to fuck me from the first time you laid eyes on me," she whispered huskily.

Laura traced a line down the girl's smooth, mocha-brown cheek with one fingertip. "That hasn't changed, at least."

"You remember that pale yellow underwear I had on that night when I showed you my evening dress?" Sholandra asked, coquettish and alluring now.

She had a deeply sensual, fuck-me look in her eyes that was devastating to Laura, who could remember everything. The yellow underwear against Sholandra's smooth, molasses-colored skin had been an unforgettable sight. She recalled the dark circles of Sholandra's very large nipples showing through the lacy pale yellow gauze of the demi-bra.

"I could never forget it," Laura half-croaked softly.

"I'm wearing it now," Sholandra tilted her head provocatively. "Want to see?"

Laura drank in every part of the girl. As she often did, Sholandra wore a scoop-neck blouse to show off her flawless skin, and perfect bones, her clavicles straight and sculptured, her throat pure and shapely, her breasts just large enough to make a tantalizing shallow cleavage below the neck line. Laura could actually feel nectars flowing into her tingling pussy as she looked at Sholandra. No wonder I had to have her, she thought.

"I... want to see."

With an alluring smile, Sholandra began to slowly unbutton the back of her blouse. "You still have those nosey neighbors," she asked, idly. Her eyes fixed Laura's. "What if you make me come hard? Do I still have to scream into a pillow?"

Not many others would have asked the question in that particular way, Laura knew. She smiled and threw caution to the winds. God no. Just scream, you delectable darling. You know I will make you come hard.

"You can scream as loud as you want," she said evenly, not taking her eyes from Sholandra's.

I may hate myself later, she thought. But how could I want you not to scream? She watched, fascinated and aroused, as Sholandra's skin and the lacy fabric of her bra came slowly into view. Laura didn't know why, but one of the most sexually electrifying things for her was watching a desirable woman remove her own bra. It was seductive and alluring, a moment of almost hypnotic temptation.

Sholandra could sense Laura's fascination, and she slowly removed her blouse, watching Laura's eyes. Her large black nipples were again visible through the filmy fabric.

"Girl... you've seen my body before," she whispered.

"No," Laura swallowed nervously. "It's like the first time."

This sparked Sholandra's mischievous, flirtatious streak. She curved one delicious shoulder archly, sliding the bra strap over it and down her arm with two fingers. Laura quivered internally. Sholandra did the same thing with the other strap, so that now they were both dangling down her arms.

"Laura... you have rape in your eye," she whispered, smiling slyly.

"I do?"

"Are you gon' rape me?"

"I think I am."

Sholandra's smile widened. She reached both hands behind her back and finally unclasped the bra, letting it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. She stared at Laura. Laura stared at Sholandra's beautiful small breasts.

Because her skin was not as dark as some other girls' skins, her nipples seemed jet black by contrast, round, puffy, bulging. To Laura it seemed she had sucked them hard a thousand times. Sholandra thoroughly enjoyed Laura's enchantment. She cupped her naked breasts in her palms and ran her thumbs across her nipples. After two or three times, the centers sprang up, stiff and excited.

"Bet you'd like to touch these with your tongue," she suggested.

Laura nodded. "Let's go in the bedroom."

"Ooohhh Miz Laura, you up to no good," Sholandra smiled. "I do believe you got rape on your mind indeed."

They went into Laura's bedroom. Laura shut the door.

"Why do you always do that?" Sholandra asked, amused.

"I don't want anyone to interrupt us."

Laura submitted while Sholandra carefully unbuttoned her expensive silk blouse and unfastened her bra too, running a fingertip lightly over the scratches on Laura's back.

"You been going to bed with another hellcat besides me," she said softly, bending to kiss them, a paradoxical gesture, so sweet that Laura was nearly overwhelmed.

Sholandra was rarely tender. Laura turned and kissed her, very romantically. They embraced, rubbing their naked breasts together in a smooth, sensual, luxurious motion, enjoying every minute sensation.

"I haven't felt you like this for a long time," Sholandra murmured, kissing Laura's naked shoulder.

"Too long."

"I kinda dig your body too, you know. And you've got the greatest boobs I ever saw."

"All yours, darling. Do whatever you want to them."

"Mmmm... this?"

"Oh!" Laura gasped as Sholandra took one of her aching nipples into her mouth and clamped it lightly with her teeth.

"Does that light your pretty pink pussy on fire?"

"Yes!"

"How about this?"

"Unhhh! Oh... god yes!"

Sholandra was devouring Laura's breasts before Laura could even get her hands on Sholandra's.

"We better take the rest of our clothes off before we end up fucking with them on," Sholandra panted, between sweetly intense mouth-attacks on Laura's throbbing nipples, now erect, wet, and excited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.