Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 204

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 204 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

She faced the Deshona Reed problem, as usual, by lying. And it was hard. Deshona, who had formerly been an icicle of formidable frigidity, was now a love-slave of Laura's. Phone conversations with her were lengthy and full of sweet innuendo. She was seriously pining away over Laura and dying to see her. She mentioned 'unmentionable' and deliciously exciting things they would do together.

Laura stewed in the rancid juices of her deep guilt.

On top of that, at work she noticed a new young woman in the corporate communications department, Tamara Taylor, who made her quiver all over and try not to stare. Like Laura's other heartthrobs, Tamara was black, but she was fairly light-skinned, not the usual deep black beauty who attracted Laura so often. On the spectrum of colors, she fell somewhere between the rich, expensive chocolate of Randi and the lighter 'high yellow' tan of Sholandra, Camille, and Vanessa. She had rich brown-gold hair that reminded Laura of Kim's hair, though not so light auburn, and her face was excruciatingly beautiful.

So was her body. She was as tall as Laura, with long, willowy legs and jutting, perfectly-proportioned breasts and a small waist. She was about twenty-five and very bright and articulate. Laura could not take her eyes off the girl and had to apply extreme self-discipline. Tamara was clearly heterosexual, not interested in other girls, and a magnet to every available man in the place. Laura was hotly jealous too.

Trying not to think about Tamara, she let her thoughts dwell on Tiffany and their night together, reliving it in detail. And then there was Randi and their exciting catfight and combustible finish. God, did we fuck! she thought. I'm surprised my pussy still doesn't hurt. And when Randi dropped by her office to flirt, Laura was tempted to lock the door and fuck her again, right there, reminding her of the old days with Yvette.

That evening it was a hour-long conversation with Deshona, who wanted to see her desperately. Laura had told her that she got her period as well as the flu while visiting her sister, and Deshona had reluctantly agreed to stay away. The shredded flesh on Laura's back was still festering and sore, and she prayed for it to heal quickly. She was trying to figure out a way to rub healing lotion into it when the phone rang again. It was Earlene.

"Hey stranger," Earlene said softly. "What's up?"

"God, I haven't heard from you for a while."

"Always good to give it a rest... when it gets a little hot," Earlene whispered, almost too softly for Laura to hear her.

And it had been hot, both of them knew. Earlene and Laura did not have sweet, simple sex. Except for Karen, Laura had never had rougher sex with anybody. And yet Earlene herself was the softest, mildest, sweetest person you could ever meet. No one, looking at her, would dream that she craved the most perverted acts, which made her come in horrific cataclysms of masochistic pleasure.

"I'm tired of giving it a rest. Can I come over?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. You remember last time? I was going to show you something?"

Oh god, yes! Laura recalled. Earlene had described in detail, at Laura's insistence, how she occasionally masturbated. Laura had expressed an interest in watching, and Earlene had said she would let her. As soon as Earlene mentioned it over the phone, Laura's blood began to pound.

"I can be there in twenty minutes."

"Drive carefully," Earlene said, with a smile in her voice.

Earlene met her at the door wearing a transparent peignoir, pale peach. Her very large, shiny, bulbous black nipples were tantalizingly visible through the wispy fabric, just the ticket for raising Laura's temperature over the boiling point, which it was very near already.

Few of Laura's girlfriends ever looked like a lesbian. Most had husbands or boyfriends of their own, or ex-husbands (Deshona), or were too professionally accoutered at all times (Rhonda) to betray any deviant drives. But though Earlene was very feminine with her fetching corn rows and neck-length braids, she somehow had the air of a woman who never had slept with a man and didn't intend to. Maybe it's her eyes, Laura thought, as her own eyes locked with Earlene's, and both could feel flames beginning to flare up.

"It's so good to see you, Laura," Earlene said warmly, letting her in. She watched Laura's eyes on her naked breasts, swaying under the peignoir.

"I can't take my eyes off you," Laura said.

Earlene smiled. "Or these?" She looked down.

Earlene had as magnificent a pair of breasts as Laura had ever seen, large, beautiful gourds like Karen's and Bernice's, very firm and out-thrusting, capped by big swollen black plums of mouthwatering nipples. She tempted with them, surrendered them, allowed them to be crushed, bitten, abused, and otherwise tortured, and then had totally electrifying orgasms as a result. Laura had often wondered how many other lovers, like herself, had participated in these perverse rituals.

"Or those," Laura repeated, swallowing.

Earlene closed and locked the door. She was actually rather shy, which Laura remembered as they both stood there nervously, wondering how to begin. They had not seen one another for months, but last time they had nearly scorched the paint off the walls. Laura, not to be denied, put her arm around Earlene and drew her close, kissing her tentatively, then more aggressively, sliding her hand under the peignoir.

"You have such an incredible body," she murmured. "You haven't been letting people hurt it, have you?"

"You mean anybody but you?"

Laura nipped her smooth neck. "Yes. That's exactly what I mean."

Earlene wrestled free, playfully. She raised her head, aloof, pretending to snub Laura. "I have... other friends. I may not let them go as far, though."

"As me? Am I special?"

"Very special, Laura."

Laura followed her into her small living room. Earlene had a cat, and they both petted and caressed it. Earlene reached over and unbuttoned Laura's blouse.

"You're over-dressed."

"I... was in a hurry."

"To see me?"

"Yes. You're special to me too."

"I haven't had sex for over two weeks," Earlene said matter-of-factly. "I decided to save something up for you."

Laura vividly remembered their last conversation. "You were going to show me how you-"

Earlene gave her a Cheshire cat grin. "I know. And I am."

They kissed again, and Earlene drew Laura into her bedroom. Laura was almost shaking from lust. Now and then she felt like she would just explode if she couldn't quickly consummate her passion, and it seemed she always felt that way with Earlene. And Earlene seemed to know it. She enjoyed tantalizing Laura.

"You have to promise not to touch me until I'm finished," she said to Laura. "You might want to, but you have to promise. I'm going to make myself come... just to get you excited."

"I'm already excited," Laura said.

"I know. More excited. So excited you want to really fuck me hard. Rape me."

"I think I can manage it. What about your neighbors?"

Smiling secretively, Earlene bent over and pulled out a ball-gag from under her bed. Laura glanced at it, but really her attention was focused on Earlene's body under the peignoir, the swoop of her large, delectable breasts, the flexing of her strong thighs, and the curve of her ass. I won't have any trouble raping you, my pet, she thought.

"Did you bring the... ?"

Laura nodded. "It's in my car. I thought maybe we could try to get by without it."

An ambiguous half-smile tugged at the corners of Earlene's sensual mouth. "I don't think so," she said. "I've been dreaming of you putting it on me."

Now Laura's blood really hammered through her body. "I'll get it," she said, hastily re-buttoning her blouse.

Earlene gave her a bag to put it in, and Laura went down to her car. She had also brought the four-pronged dildo, which she and Earlene had never used together, just in case there were an opportunity for it. She stuffed it into the bag too.

When she returned, Earlene was in the bedroom, removing the peignoir as Laura walked through the door, having waited to let Laura see it come off. Laura had always been wildly in love with Earlene's voluptuous body and thought Rhonda was a fool for having turned her down, handing her over, as it were, to Laura. If anything, not having seen her for a couple of months made her body even more desirable.

Naked and glossy and full-bodied, she let Laura's eyes linger on her as she pulled a coil of white rope from under the bed and began methodically to tie up her magnificent breasts. She was so quick and skillful at it that it was clear to Laura she had done it often. In about a minute, each marvelous round breast was encircled by rope, a very well-thought-out harness, separated in the middle, the rope running up behind her neck, then down to be cinched across her belly under the imprisoned globes.

Her breasts now swelled a little, but she knew enough not to have tied them too tightly. Still, her black nipples swelled even larger than usual, shiny and succulent. Laura wanted to devour them immediately. But Earlene was not finished. As she had explained to Laura, she had two C clamps she had bought in a hardware store, and now she proceeded to fasten each one, lightly at first, to her protruding, bulbous nipples. Laura felt her pulse race as she saw the clamps bite into the sweet, silky skin of the areola surrounding each nipple.

"I'll fasten them more tightly in a minute," Earlene panted softly, now lying down on the bed with a pillow under her ass, her legs propped up heel-first against the headboard. "This is exactly the way I do it when I'm alone."

Slowly Laura undressed as she watched. She knew she was not supposed to touch, not until the right moment anyway, but when that moment came, she planned to be ready. It took very strong self-discipline not to throw herself on Earlene's fantastic naked body and fuck her savagely. She was that desirable, her smooth body gleaming, her entrapped breasts swelling and taut, her black nipples bursting.

Now Earlene spread a towel under her ass and placed a tube of K-Y jelly on it next to her hip. "It gets a little messy," she explained to Laura, who was nearly speechless from fascination and hot lust.

"The messier, the better," Laura half-croaked, nearly paralyzed and shaking with desire. "You are so beautiful."

Earlene flashed her a stunning smile. "I ain't beautiful... you just want to fuck me."

"Oh god, yes!" Laura gasped.

She watched as Earlene now began to tighten the C clamps further. "I get them just to the point where I'm about ready to scream," she explained, panting as she twisted the small bar and the shaft bit further into her plump nipple.

It was clearly painful, and the pain, though mixed with fierce sexual arousal, was visible on Earlene's face. Finally, she had both clamps tightened to the maximum. Each clamp bit into the swollen, puffy areola of her nipple in the fat, pulpy lower part, and the little-finger-sized nub of each nipple, erect and hard from pain and sexual excitement, pushed up a good half-inch beyond it. Laura had never seen a more twisted, perverted, or erotic sight.

Clenching her teeth now from the pain, Earlene hurriedly opened the tube of lubricant and spread it over the fingers of her right hand. Laura wondered how she was going to accomplish the next part, knowing she could not reach her own asshole this way. But Earlene, despite being shorter than Laura, had very long arms. She quickly formed her greased fingers into a wedge and started burrowing it between her cheeks.

"Unhhh! Ungghh!" she grunted softly, shaking all over now with sexual excitement.

The view was almost more than Laura could bear. Somehow she realized she had expected the whole thing to take longer, but Earlene was fast. She had done this before, many times apparently, and she had her hand into her ass up to the wrist before Laura even realized it. A low moan came from deep in her chest. She grimaced, panting almost hysterically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.