Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 200

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 200 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Charise was not gone more than five minutes when there was a rap on Laura's door. Laura had been daydreaming about her beautiful Inky, the girl's lovely young body, her fierce cries of rapture as Laura had made her come over and over. Laura was in a happy daze of tingling, warm, throbbing recollection, and the sound of someone knocking-it could only be Jane or Kendra-completely destroyed her mood, plunging her immediately into deep guilt and frantic anxiety.

Oh god, someone was home! she thought. Her heart sank as she walked to the door. Either she would be shamefaced and guilty, apologizing to Kendra for such wanton indecency, or she would be trying to cajole the embittered Jane out of her jealousy. Or trying not to let herself be seduced by the alluring, reckless little spitfire.

And it was Jane, not Kendra. Only this time Laura was shocked to see her simply standing there silently, fully clothed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh Jane," she said softly, feeling somehow responsible.

She took Jane's limp hand and drew her inside, shutting the door. Whether or not Jane was doing this as some kind of ploy or act, the tears continued to stream down her cheeks, dropping from her chin in a steady rain. The look on her beautiful young face was tragic.

"Jane... what's the matter?" Laura asked, very concerned.

Jane's voice was twisted from suppressed sobs. "How can you keep fucking Inky when you really love me instead?" she asked piteously.

"Oh Jane."

Laura didn't know whether to burst out laughing or take her seriously. Jane was a very good actress, and yet very young too, and she really did feel that way. She was deeply jealous of Charise.

"I heard you!" Jane sobbed. "I heard her screaming... just a few minutes ago! You were fucking her!"

"Jane, calm down."

"You know I'm a better fuck than she is."

Laura backed Jane into the wall and wiped the tears from her cheeks with both hands. It was true that Jane was very desirable, and this act of suffering she was putting on made her tragically fetching. Laura was touched, and also aroused.

She kissed Jane before she quite knew what she was doing. Jane responded heatedly, stabbing her tongue back into Laura's mouth, grabbing Laura's head in both hands, jamming her lips against Laura's.

"Each time you fuck her I'm going to make you fuck me too, just to remind you who's better," she panted.

"Jane," Laura panted, trying to keep her wits about her. "Where is your mother?"

"She's in San Jose at a workshop. She won't be home until seven."

Laura glanced at the clock. It was only four-thirty. "Are you sure?"

Jane smirked. "You want to fuck me. I know you do."

Laura cracked a grin. She couldn't deny it. She was an open book. Jane saw it. She took Laura's hand. Though Laura was not reluctant at all, provided Kendra was away, she let Jane pull her toward the bedroom.

Only when they went through the door did she realize that the huge double dildo she had been using on Charise, and herself, was still on the rumpled sheets. The small bottle of baby oil was still on the bedside table too. It was very obvious that she and Charise had been heatedly fucking here only minutes ago.

Jane picked up the dildo. She wobbled it back and forth, watching the huge, hard tube sway in the air. Her eyes grew wide.

"Laura, you even nastier than I thought. Were you sticking this in that poor black little black nigger's black pussy?"

"Jane!"

"Well, she is pretty black. I ain't lying, at least."

Laura thought it was so strange. Jane was nearly as black as Charise. True, Charise was one of the two or three blackest girls Laura had ever slept with. And Laura loved the rich, deep black hue of her skin. But Jane was not much lighter, and Laura now ran her fingers and her lips all over Jane's arms, and her neck.

"I love you... and I want to fuck you," she murmured, trying to distract the jealous girl, trying to turn her mind to something else. "Take off your clothes."

"You sure I'm black enough for you?" Jane teased her. "I ain't as black as that little ink pot you been screwing." Jane ran her finger along the massive dildo. "Shit, now I see why she was screaming so much. You gonna fuck me with this giant thing too?"

Laura unbuttoned Jane's shirt quickly, hungry to get at her body. "Anything you want," she murmured, kissing Jane's smooth chest, dropping her lips to the cleavage between the girl's breasts, still encased in her bra.

"Don't know if I want that," Jane pouted playfully. "You are one kinky old white lady, Laura. And you tickling me! What are you trying to do, eat my poor little titties?"

"Yes," Laura confessed, unclasping Jane's bra, falling like a mad, lust-crazed rapist on the girl's springy, perfect, pear-shaped young naked breasts.

"Ohhhnnn god... that feels good!" Jane moaned, looking down at Laura's hands and lips on her breasts, biting her lip as one of her large, gleaming black nipples disappeared into Laura's mouth. "You like them, don't you. Don't you like my boobs?"

Laura pulled her to the bed. "I love them. I love every inch of your wonderful body."

"What if I didn't let you fuck me?" Jane laughed, pulling away, hard-to-get. "Wouldn't you be upset? Wouldn't it drive you crazy? Wanting to fuck me, but I wouldn't let you?"

"Jane, please."

Laura felt like a lecher. I am a lecher! she realized.

"Shit, you just raped that poor little black nigger Inky within an inch of her life, and you still ain't satisfied. You dragging me to your old smelly bed, pawing my pretty young boobs."

"Jane, please."

"Oooohhh, I like it when you beg." She cupped her breasts in both hands, as if offering them to Laura. "You like to suck my big shiny nipples, don't you."

"You like it too."

Now Jane flirted, shamelessly. "You're right, I do. Maybe I'll let you do it some more." She sauntered over to Laura. "What'll you give me if I let you?"

Laura smiled, bemused. "I'll fuck you so hard, you'll wish you hadn't knocked on the door."

"I hardly believe that's possible." Her dark eyes danced with happy mischief and sexual excitement. Both of them, Laura knew, were wildly aroused. Jane glanced down at the massive double dildo, where she had tossed it back to the bed. "You gonna do it with that?"

"You sound like you want me to."

"Must hurt."

"Oh no." Laura grabbed her, filling her hands with Jane's naked breasts. "It doesn't hurt. Want to feel it?"

Now Jane, her eyes glassy, swimming with sexual need and saucy provocation, finally turned her mouth up to Laura, her full sensual lips parted, inviting. Laura kissed her roughly, demandingly, squeezing her breasts, finally falling onto the bed without letting her go. She wanted to rape her, to consume her, to ravish her just as forcefully as she had ravished Charise only an hour ago.

She tore at Jane's clothes, and Jane tore at hers, until they were both completely naked. It was so different from fucking with Charise. Jane was hot, hot enough to burn you, hot enough to go up in flames, and fucking with her was like walking into a firestorm. Laura may have wanted to rape her, but she ended up, as rarely happened, by being raped herself.

Jane was a pistol, and she maneuvered Laura onto her back, a sinister and half-sadistic sexual smile on her face, grabbing the huge double dildo that lay next to them where she had flung it a few moments ago.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Laura," she snarled, with mock-sadism. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Then she leaned down, licking Laura's ear, brushing Laura's naked breasts with her own. "Don't you want me to fuck you hard?" she whispered. "You always fucking me hard. Now I'm gonna fuck you hard."

"God... Jane, yes!" Laura panted, delirious with lust and excitement, and a little fear, since Jane would do anything.

But what she began doing, at least, charged up Laura's lust to another level. She began sweetly assaulting Laura's naked body with an athletic passion that had Laura deliriously aroused and consumed with fuck-hunger in only a few minutes. Jane absolutely devoured Laura's breasts, squeezing and sucking them and pinching Laura's wet, erect nipples savagely in a frenzied way that she had never shown before. She grunted and made loud sucking noises, and finally sank her teeth into one throbbing nipple.

A hot squirt of pain shot through Laura's breast, followed by a fierce flame of wild sexual excitement in her pussy. "Owwnngghhh!" she cried out.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Laura!" Jane panted, half-crazed. "I'm gonna fuck you!" she threatened, biting Laura's other nipple the same way.

"Anngghhh! Oh shit... Jane, yes!" Laura gasped, twisting uncontrollably under her, dying to merge their bodies, to fuck in a wild frenzy with Jane. "Do it... please, quick!"

She could see in Jane's glazed, throbbing eyes that she was just as wildly aroused. Jane grabbed the huge dildo and began to push one end of it into Laura's wet, open pussy. For some reason, to Laura it felt even bigger than before, a massive piston, a huge hard tube entering her, forcing her pussy open to the splitting point, inching in further, further, until she was totally crammed full of it.

"Unghh!" she groaned softly, watching as Jane, biting her lower lip, her eyes watering, lowered her own beautiful pussy onto the other end of the enormous imitation cock.

"Hhhh!" Jane gasped. "Oh fuck! This thing is big!"

The sight of the massive pole inching into Jane's delectable slit gave Laura the hot quivers. She ran her hands up to Jane's dangling breasts, squeezing the gorgeous, pear-shaped globes, pinching Jane's huge, gleaming black nipples. She had never seen Jane more beautiful, her lovely young face transfixed in sexual rapture as the gargantuan dildo slid deep into her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.