Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 192

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 192 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura's pain over the thought of Yvette sleeping with both Rhonda and the Director of Offer Management during her husband's absence was very great. But she still had Randi to see nearly every other day, and of course April, who reported directly to her. Anyone would want Randi, and, Laura realized, having slept a few times with April only made her want to do it more.

I wonder why her boyfriend, and now Yvette, keep saying she has a big ass, Laura thought, admiring it from behind her desk one afternoon as April was leaving her office. Maybe it was a little big, though on a taller girl it would just be even more alluring. For her part, Laura wanted to dig her fingers into the round black moons. She wanted to kiss them and lick them. It can't be too big if I want to do that, she thought. I want to fuck it, like I did to Shavon.

At the same time, her new role obliged her to interact with a subsidiary of her company that was located in Burlingame, a short drive down the peninsula from her own office. There she met with a vice president who was a stunning black woman named Deshona Reed. Laura was stricken by feverish desire for her at first sight, but the woman was very curt and businesslike, without a trace of humor or warmth.

The more Laura was around her, the more she felt a bitter, suppressed hostility under the surface of Ms. Reed's good manners. Further, she didn't feel it was aimed particularly at her but that Deshona Reed was just very embittered about something or other in her past and as a consequence kept all people at a distance. She behaved the same to the black employees of her company as she did to Laura.

This was a very great mystery, compounded by the fact that Deshona, even though she wore severe business suits, was physically very beautiful. She was small-boned and short but clearly not flat-chested or shapeless. Her face was breathtaking but suffered from her constant glaring frown and her clearly aloof attitude. She wore her hair in an expensive hairdo of long fluffy curls that billowed down around her shoulders, an unusual but stunning style. Laura caught glimpses of her legs whenever possible, but she wore longish skirts that came halfway down her calf.

Oh well, Laura thought. She sure is beautiful, but it seems that sex, not to mention love, is pretty far down on her list. Let alone sex with a white lesbian. I just wish it wasn't so hard to sit across the table from her knowing how much I'd like to make her pant, and beg me for more.

Fortunately for Laura, she finally got a call from Brenda. "Hey there, girl, I was wondering if we might get together some time for a chat. Without you-know-who being there. I kind of had a pretty good time with you, and I'd like to see you again."

Laura was shocked and gratified by her directness. "I guess we both did," she said softly, trying to keep the excited quaver out of her voice.

She tried quickly to figure out how they could meet without it seeming like all she wanted to do was fuck with Brenda, and as soon as possible. But Brenda solved that problem herself.

"Look," she said, "my husband is going fishing with his father this Saturday. He'll be gone until Sunday. Why don't we meet on Saturday afternoon?"

Laura smiled. "It's a date."

"I'll just come to your place," Brenda said. "I think I remember the way."

This she said with just enough innuendo to let Laura know that she was remembering their last time together, and looking forward to more. Laura realized that she was very aroused sexually as she hung up the phone. Brenda was gorgeous. She looked a lot like Midori.

Laura had used the web to find pictures of Midori and was surprised how much Brenda resembled her. But Midori had had breast implants, though it was a good job and hard to detect, while Brenda's breasts were that large naturally. Laura desperately wanted them both, and the fact that Brenda would be coming over Saturday just to spend the evening fucking with her was enough to give her butterflies.

Of course, she had two days to get through before Saturday, and she also had to think up excuses for--unbelievably--Randi, Sholandra, and Charise, who wanted to sneak out for a couple of hours while her mama was on a date. All were petulant and felt rejected, with good cause, as each one knew, since they all felt correctly that Laura was going to be passionately fucking some other sweet young thing.

Brenda, however, was not exactly young, at least as young as they. She was almost exactly the same age as Laura, and they were relaxed with one another from the start.

"At first I was a little mad at you for bopping my baby sister," Brenda confessed mid-way through the vodka tonic Laura had made her. "But then... I looked into those eyes of hers, and I wondered: how could anyone resist those? And this smooth young body? Mavis is a pretty seductive little thing."

"You're telling me," Laura smiled.

She evidently seduced you, Laura thought. She didn't know how far to go with Brenda, whether to let on that she knew Mavis and Brenda had been fucking each other long before Laura happened on the scene.

Brenda was dressed differently from the first time, when she clearly had been with Mavis right after getting off work. Today she wore slacks, and a dark green sweater. Her large, full breasts pushed up under it alluringly. She also again wore the faint smudge of silvery eyeshadow that, Laura recognized, made her look even more like Midori, who also wore it.

They made small talk, skirting the issue of their true reason for being here together, until neither one could stand the evasions any longer. Also, the vodka loosened both of them up, so that when Laura reached one hand out and caressed Brenda's smooth black cheek boldly, Brenda's eyes sparkled with sexual excitement. She turned her face so that her full, sensual lips brushed Laura's fingers.

"Mavis is a great kid sister and a good... a good time in bed," Brenda purred softly, her eyes searching Laura's. "I taught her everything I know. I guess she told you that."

Laura nodded.

"But there's nothing like being alone with you," Brenda breathed.

"I feel the same way," Laura said, guiding Brenda's mouth toward hers with her extended hand.

They kissed naturally, lengthily, beginning slowly, without embracing, but then heating up and finally encircling each other with their arms. Brenda was a very sensitive kisser with a beautiful, expressive mouth. Her tongue met Laura's and slowly coiled together with it as they kissed patiently, ardently.

"Well... that was nice," Laura breathed as their mouths came apart. "I'd like to do it again."

"Me too."

This time they kissed more heatedly, and their hands began to roam. Laura immediately got hers under Brenda's sweater, onto her smooth warm skin.

"You are so beautiful, you look like that gorgeous Midori," Laura purred into her smooth black neck.

Brenda giggled softly. "You mean the one who lets everybody do her? I'm not like that."

"Oh, I didn't say you were," Laura murmured, kissing the lobe of her ear, then the edge of it, then slithering her tongue into it. "Just as beautiful, that's all."

"Mavis may have led you to think I'm more experienced than I am," Brenda said in the middle of kissing Laura again. "I mean, I had a couple of guys before my husband. Then him, and Mavis. And you. That's all."

"Mmmm, it was the world's loss," Laura said, pulling up Brenda's sweater finally, and with her assistance taking it completely off.

Brenda wore a plain white bra, nothing fancy, but her breasts were large and made a deep cleavage. They also swelled up out of the cups. She helped Laura off with her loose sweatshirt. Laura wore no bra under it, and her naked breasts swayed free.

Brenda cupped them in her palms. "Such beautiful little boobs," she said. "I thought so when I first saw them, last time. I never saw such beautiful boobs. Not even in high school, in the showers. They're perfect."

Laura kissed her again. "Not as perfect as yours."

"You like mine?"

Brenda beamed. She reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. It fell away, exposing the luscious, firm, jutting globes of her breasts. Laura was consumed by lust. Trying to be gentle, she caressed each round globe, running her fingers across the wide, puffy areolas and emerging center nubs, thick and springy.

"I think they're so lovely," she murmured, lowering her lips to one of Brenda's nipples. "Can I?"

"Yes. Yes... yes."

Laura held one firm globe in both hands and gave it the full treatment. First, she slowly, almost worshipfully, licked the large, plump black nipple and swollen areola, coiling her tongue around it, swathing it with love and warm saliva until it was shiny and wet. Then with her fingertips she began to pull and pinch it gently while flicking it at the same time with her tongue. Brenda watched everything, and soon she began to breathe harder, panting and biting her full lower lip.

By now Laura couldn't keep herself from sucking Brenda's wet, shiny, stiff nipple completely into her mouth. She feasted on the thick, sensitive bulb, pinching it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth and sucking hard, until she heard Brenda making tiny helpless cawing sounds deep in her throat.

"Mmmmm, you like that," Laura murmured, releasing Brenda's erect, wet nipple briefly.

"Oh god!" Brenda gasped.

Again Laura feasted on it, squeezing Brenda's full breast with both hands at the same time. Brenda sighed and squirmed.

"Oh god!" she moaned again. "You... better take me in the bedroom, girl. You're getting me too hot!"

"Who needs the bedroom?" Laura asked, turning her attentions to Brenda's other breast.

"I love the way you suck them so hard," Brenda panted. "No one ever sucked me that hard."

"Mmmmm, it makes your pussy just throb, doesn't it."

"No kidding, Laura. Let's go in on your bed. I'm so wet I might leak juice all over your sofa."

Laura smiled at her as they both got to their feet. "Then I could smell it and make myself come just by remembering this."

Brenda grabbed her aggressively and kissed her as they both quickly shed their pants and underwear. "Girl, you ain't gonna have to make yourself come," she said. "I'm in charge of that."

By now they were both overcharged with urgent lust for each other. In Laura's bedroom, Brenda pulled down the bedspread, and they lay down together. They clearly wanted to eat each other alive, but they paused for another brief tender moment. Brenda caressed Laura's cheek.

"I don't think I've ever wanted sex with anyone else as much as I do with you," she confessed softly.

"I just want to eat you alive," Laura said, staring deep into Brenda's eyes.

"Can I suck your titties like you were sucking mine?"

"Why don't we do it together?"

"How can we do that?"

"I'll show you."

Laura turned her body so that her breasts dangled in Brenda's face and her own face was directly over Brenda's breasts. In this position, they proceeded to devour one another. Their sucking and slurping and squeezing became so passionate that soon Laura found herself biting one big, beautiful, ripe black nipple, and she quickly felt Brenda responding in kind, biting one of her nipples.

This sent them both into a frenzy of sexual excitement.

"Oh Jesus..." Brenda gasped, squirming and twisting under Laura as the sensations aroused her to the breaking point. "Oh... Laura! Unhhhh!"

"Are you going to come, baby?"

"I... I think I am... any second! Oh!"

Laura felt on the verge of coming herself. Luckily, they could easily slide right into sixty-nine. Laura slipped forward, feeling Brenda slide in the opposite direction under her. Almost immediately, with no preliminaries, each girl's mouth found the other's secret treasure.

Both were shaking and moaning, twisting and writhing in urgent need. Laura buried her tongue deep in Brenda's hot, glistening, black-edged juice pit, and she winced and gasped as she felt Brenda's tongue plunging into her cunt at nearly the same instant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.