Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 191

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 191 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

A few months earlier, after persuading Yvette to bite her nipples while hand-fucking her hard, Laura had joked in passing that having her breasts tied up at the same time made the orgasms even more intense. Yvette had been so intrigued that only time pressure had made her reluctant to try it herself.

Now, she sent Laura an email:

Remember that thing with the rope? You said I could try. Y.

Laura felt warm fuck nectars flowing into her pussy, embarrassingly, as she read it on her computer screen. Worse, April was in her office at the time. Hurriedly, she deleted it. Later, when she ran into Yvette in the hallway--stunning, as usual: long, spectacular legs, tailored burnt-orange business suit, tiny waist, long black hair--she lectured her sternly.

"You should never send anything like that through your email."

Yvette smiled mischievously. "Were you afraid your little slave girl would see it? I've seen the way you look at that big ass of hers. You've been licking honey out of her little honey pot, haven't you."

Laura blushed. Shit, she thought, I'm always giving myself away! But she denied it. In fact, she had to deny it, since fooling around with an employee you supervised was a crime and could get you fired.

"Absolutely not!" she said. "I've never touched her."

"Bet you wanted to, then," Yvette smirked. "She's cute. I wouldn't blame you, especially knowing how you like us African girls."

Laura whispered threateningly. "If you want the rope, you're motivating me more every second."

Yvette batted her long lashes at Laura. "Oh god, it's so exciting when you get mad. I'll bet it would add a whole new dimension to our relationship."

"I can guarantee it," Laura said softly, now believing Yvette was serious.

"Arthur is flying to Korea on a business deal. He'll be gone two weeks." She smiled in a sinister way. "That ought to give me enough time for the ugly marks to go away, right?"

"When does he leave?" Laura asked her directly.

A devious smile crossed Yvette's lovely face. "In a few hours. I'll get my mother to watch my little girl tonight, okay?"

An even more devious smile crossed Laura's. "Seven?" she raised one eyebrow.

Yvette nodded slowly. "Are you going to be gentle with me?"

"Is that what you want?"

Yvette smiled and slowly shook her head, her long silky black hair, so unusual for a black woman's hair, swirling around her shoulders. "You know what I want," she almost whispered, before turning and walking away. "See you at seven."

But that evening Yvette arrived ten minutes early. She had not changed her clothes from work and still looked stunning. God, I haven't fucked this dear, beautiful girl enough! Laura realized. She is so gorgeous.

She pinned Yvette against the door and kissed her as she threw the bolt

"You make the pulse in my neck just boom," she breathed. "Here, feel it."

She lifted one of Yvette's hands to her throat and pressed her fingers against the raging pulse. Yvette smiled, and they kissed again, ravenously. Laura realized that they would have to be careful. As always, she and Yvette tried to eat one another alive as soon as they were alone. Almost-fucking by the front door was nearly a tradition with them.

"Hold on, girl. Don't rip it. I told you he checks," Yvette panted as Laura tore at her business suit, trying to get it off.

"You have time to get it fixed."

Yvette grabbed her face and kissed her hard. "Look, we have all the time in the world. We don't have to hurry."

"I want to hurry," Laura said, pulling her toward the bedroom. "I can never get enough of you."

Yvette enjoyed being coy. In Laura's bedroom, she did a slow striptease for Laura. "I'll bet you been licking that little girl's pussy on this bed, that one with the big ass who works for you," she smiled suggestively.

Laura fought against blushing since it was true, and also very dangerous. "I have not," she said. "You know that's... sexual harassment."

"She looks like she wouldn't mind a little harassment," Yvette said, removing her blouse, unzipping her skirt.

Laura was paralyzed by lust. She watched the skirt come off. Yvette now wore only her panties and her bra. She teased Laura, posing.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked in a soft, provocative voice.

Laura nodded. Yvette reached behind her back, toying with the clasp of her bra.

"Are you going to tie me up and fuck me and get real perverted?" she teased Laura.

Now Laura was moving toward her, unable to resist the pull. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

Yvette was so fresh and lovely, a fierce and ardent lover but really a stranger to the darker, sicker sexual practices Laura had indulged in with Karen, Earlene, Barbara. Laura almost didn't want to give in, to lead her down that path, to corrupt her, to introduce her to things she would never be able to forget afterward, even if she wanted to.

Laura gave her a scorching kiss and unfastened Yvette's bra clasp while they were kissing. The bra slid down her arms. Laura plunged her hands under Yvette's panties, filling her hands with the firm moons of Yvette's splendid ass.

"You have to get naked too," Yvette pouted as Laura pushed her down on the bed.

"I know," Laura panted.

Together, she and Yvette hastily removed her clothes.

"I just love the feel of it when we're both naked and we can run our hands all over each other for the first time," Yvette breathed. "I can't believe I didn't want to do this in the beginning... when you seduced me."

"I did not," Laura pinched her. "You were just sitting there flashing your long beautiful legs at me... making me want you."

They kissed again, hungrily. Their hands wandered everywhere. Both were very wet and very excited.

"I don't know if I can wait for you to tie me up," Yvette panted. "I think I want you to fuck me right now."

"Do I get to eat the world's most beautiful pussy?" Laura asked softly, sliding down the smooth black miracle of Yvette's naked body.

"Ohhnnnn!" Yvette moaned as Laura's tongue slipped between her wet labia, into the glistening pink pit. "Oh... yes, Laura! Unghh!"

"I love this beautiful pussy," Laura murmured as she began to lick and tongue-fuck Yvette's magnificent cunt passionately.

Yvette was so excited that her hips began churning in circular motions, swirling her wet pussy up into Laura's mouth. She slid her hands down to her crotch and pulled apart the outer lips of her pussy, as if to give Laura greater access, and quivered and whimpered as Laura's skilled tongue quickly brought her to a peak.

"Oh! Oh Laura! Oh... oh Laura! Yes... oh I'm going to come! Oh Laura yes!"

There were a few pussies that came close to the beauty of Yvette's, but none that could beat it for pure esthetic perfection. Laura almost didn't want her to come too fast, since that would mean stopping. She wanted to lick and suck and toy with this gorgeous wet black flower with the shiny, juicy pink interior, and it's little purplish soft marble at the top protruding slightly from its glossy black hood.

Each time she scraped her tongue along Yvette's clit, Yvette would shudder and moan loudly.

"Ohhnnnnn... god, Laura! Oh god!"

"Honey, moan into the pillow," Laura cautioned. "Remember my neighbors."

She remembered how Kendra had called Yvette the Black Goddess, and looking at her now, supine and quivering and mewling in a trance of sexual arousal and desperation, Laura was forced to agree. There was something divine about her naked beauty. She reached as if in slow motion for a pillow and politely moaned into it as Laura began now to gently suck her super-sensitive clitoris.

Laura slid her hands under the girl's firm, squirming bottom, only slightly less breathtaking than her sister Chanitra's, and squeezed the hard round moons, sucking Yvette's clit relentlessly. Yvette could only take about twenty seconds of this. Her lovely body twisted and flexed, her long legs scissoring over Laura's shoulders, her moans increasingly out of control.

"Oh Laura... oh Laura! Yes yes! Oh god yes now oh god Laura Laura--"

She came and let out a fierce cry of ecstacy at the same instant, too quickly for her to turn her head into the pillow.

"Auunnggghhh! Unnnghhiieee! Oh shit... ungghhhh!"

She then turned her head sideways and moaned into the pillow, still pumping frantically with her pelvis, and whinnying softly, squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples as the aftershocks of a thrilling orgasm shook her body. Laura's mouth was glued to Yvette's beautiful, flowing pussy, and she rode out the convulsions happily, thrilled as always by Yvette's explosive climax.

"Oh... you delicious creature," she murmured, sliding up to embrace Yvette, who was still quivering and mewling softly. "I'm so lucky to have you here in my bed, letting me make love to you."

Yvette smiled wanly at her. "You really believe that, don't you," she said.

"Yes. I do."

"I thought you were going to tie me up and fuck me," Yvette grinned playfully.

"Mmmm," Laura smiled, with a faint touch of menace, "I am."

She pulled the rope out from under the bed with one hand and dangled it in front of Yvette's face. Yvette suddenly stopped smiling. It occurred to her that this was a dangerous game.

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

"Only a little," Laura teased.

"Then I don't want to." Yvette pouted. "I don't like pain."

Playful herself, Laura looped the rope quickly around both of Yvette's wrists, yanking it tight and pushing Yvette onto her back. She kissed Yvette's long, smooth, black neck, then bit it softly but hard enough to send a squirt of fear and a hot shiver of sexual excitement through Yvette.

"Oooohhh shit!" she gasped.

"Does it make your pussy throb?" Laura asked in a sultry, threatening voice.

"God, yes!" Her dark eyes turned vulnerable. "Go ahead."

"You're sure?"

Yvette nodded.

Laura, who had not yet even touched Yvette's scrumptious naked breasts, dropped her mouth to them, still holding Yvette's wrists tight in the rope behind her back. She mouth-mauled the firm, dark globes, licking and sucking Yvette's swollen nipples roughly, nipping them with her teeth. Yvette squirmed excitedly.

Laura had to decide quickly whether to tie her wrists to the headboard or use the handcuffs. The handcuffs were much faster. She jumped off the bed and dashed to the closet, retrieving them and the gag at the same time.

Yvette was wildly aroused sexually, but she flinched when she saw the handcuffs. "Oh shit... not that," she said, physically shrinking from Laura.

"Who are you going to trust if not me, honey," Laura said calmly.

She quickly handcuffed Yvette to the bed, arms spread out to the sides above her head. This lifted her already high breasts even more. Laura returned to them, unable to stop herself. Yvette's naked body had always sent her into frenzies of hot lust.

"God, you are so beautiful," she said under her breath, squeezing Yvette's marvelous naked breasts, pinching the thick black nipples. ""I'm going to tie these beautiful breasts up now and then fuck you hard, darling," she whispered.

Yvette moaned and whimpered softly, her lovely face reflecting her fear as she saw Laura begin to loop a strand of white rope around one small, beautiful breast. Laura was an expert at it and could have tied up both of Yvette's marvelous breasts in under a minute, but she went slowly instead, letting both of them savor the experience. She looped three coils of rope around one breast, pulling them only tight enough to make the perfect globe bulge slightly and Yvette's shiny black nipple swell and throb.

Then, careful to leave enough rope between each breast to separate them, she looped the rope around the other one and tied it the same way. Yvette's marvelous young breasts were now hard, shiny balls of flesh, encased in coils of white rope, her swollen black nipples gleaming and flaring up, the centers pointing excitedly. She bit her lower lip, her eyes watering.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.